Chick-fil-A logo
Chick-fil-A
4,0 az 5 csillagból.
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Trainer

Cég értékelése
Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye

Értékelések kategória szerint

3,8Munka és magánélet egyensúlya

Rendezés:

HasznosságÉrtékelésDátum
151 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelőenMind a(z) 18 754 értékelés megtekintése

Just okay.

Kiemelt Indeed-értékelés

Az Indeed által kiválasztott leghasznosabb értékelés
Was very stressful during the rushes. It's easy to get exhausted during the shift. At the store that I worked at, it was hard for me to get a flexible schedule because they didn't want to bring up labor. It was just endless stress from management and the customers.

Free lunches

bad place to work

from being overworked to being harassed by management, there is no end to the bad things about working for this company. management is very money oriented and don’t care about the people. there are no benefits unless you’re on salary, and it’s very hard to advance within the company. the only way to make decent money is by working overtime. would not recommend working here on my worst enemy

Pro érvek

free meal IF you meet requirements

just about everything

Fast paced, good people

Very fast paced, do not underestimate the warnings given. Most of the time managers are good. There’s a few rotten ones in there, but it’s manageable. They’re almost too good at giving all the breaks. If anything I always got my break early, which has its pros and cons. It’s easy to advance and get raises if you work hard at it.

Pro érvek

Free meals on shift, above minimum wage, good people

Really busy, angry customers

It was fun

It was a good fast paced environment. Perfect for high schoolers. Perfect for college students to. The enivrement was mostly friendly it got a little stressful.

Free food

Stressful
Munkahelyi kultúra

Awesome place to work, just be prepared to never get out on time.

Great job, has generally friendly ppl, and they’re mostly teenagers. It was extremely fast paced and very stressful at times, with the possibility of constantly being pushed into diff positions, and unfortunately, working in the snow or heat wasn’t enjoyable. Still fun tho! Great way to build relationships, and it’s VERY easy to move up given that you work hard. I became a trainer within 3 months, and with that came pay raises. Overall, good company to work for, just be prepared for evil, stressful rushes to kick your butt!

Pro érvek

Discount on food, flexibility with schedule, lots of hours

Kontra érvek

One meal break, favoritism with positions

Korábbi munkáltató értékelése

Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.

Stressful yet fair

Very stressful environment. Often times you will feel overwhelmed, and many of the shifts i worked we were severely understaffed. However, your fellow team members will be there to help you when to need it. You will be asked to go outside in very cold and very hot weather to take orders. Most of the time you will not have a choice in the matter. When you ask to come inside, depending on how many people are scheduled, your managers may tell you that they will not be able to switch you out.

Pro érvek

Free meal, good co-workers, generous pay

Stressful, Lack of communication, money comes before Team members happiness

Great first job

Great first job to work at. Taught me a lot of lessons about hard work but I met a lot of great friends who I have stayed in touch with through the years.
Munkahelyi kultúra

Bad work environment, biased managers, good skills to learn

At first I would be able to state that my experience was good. I got along with the managers and worked on bettering myself so I can work my way up to a shift lead. However, the process was dreadfully slow. I didn’t get the ability to work on certification until several months after starting working there. As soon as management changed, the process got slower. They made excuses as to why I couldn’t progress even though the excuses they made I found in other shift leads. They gave me leadership positions without the pay or the title. Unless you’re in their clique, you will not make progress.

Pro érvek

One free lunch everytime you worked

Poor and biased management

It's an okay first job.

It was my first job, so I was new to the workplace. When you turned of age (16), they would automatically start scheduling you longer hours, always 4 hours and never more so you didn't get a break with free food. While working during stressful times, the managers would get stressed and start yelling at the kitchen. Its more of a cult, if you didn't make it into the cult you will have a hard time working for this place. Besides the fact that you always have to be super nice even when customers are some of the rudest people.

Pro érvek

Easy to get small raises, good first job.

Kontra érvek

Bad scheduling, unorganized at times.

Lazy, hypocritical, leadership

At the sawdust location, they do not have a sense of what leadership is. If you work for this location expect to be underpaid, overworked, and no appreciated by MOST of the leadership. My time there was filled with goods and bads, but mostly bads. You have directors that spend little to no time at the actual store and then proceed to try and tell you how your work ethic is. There are managers who are not held accountable for their actions but they write up team-members for the smallest things. It’s hard to enjoy your workplace when even the directors hide everything from the operator. There is no one there that puts forth any effort to “grow” or “train” others. It’s all about money. General managers have no idea of what they’re doing and then get mad when you’re doing a good job? It makes no sense. Expect to work your tail off and receive garbage pay and lectures on how you’re not doing enough. Horrible leadership, one horrible director who holds grudges on employees. Save yourself the time and do not work here.

Pro érvek

Somewhat discounted meals, flexible schedule, friendly team-members

Kontra érvek

Short breaks, overbearing managers, favoritism, hypocrisy, overworked, underpaid, no accountability

Good place

Enjoyed working with all of the people. Good team environment. Had the ability for a flexible schedule. Management was good for the most part. I would reccomend for a job.

Records > Employees

One thing that I have noticed while working at my location that there is now more of a push to continuously break records of cars in the drive thru. It seems like it’s stems off of jealousy from our other location because they have been breaking records. Because of all this, the atmosphere has changed from leaders who care about you to leaders who want the store to make money. Another odd and annoying thing about working here is that hydro flasks are not allowed. It would make sense to allow workers to have them to keep their drinks cold in almost a continuous 115 degree weather through the entire summer. Something that always seems to surprise people is the amount of time we are allowed for breaks. We are only allowed one 15 minute break for working over 5 hours (you also are allowed another 20 minute break if you work more that 10 hours). We are reprimanded if we take any longer while leaders tend to take as much as they want without any repercussions.

Free meals

Short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra

can be a fun work environment

I have been working at Chick Fil A for six years now and the people are amazing it really is like a family. The only down fall is there are lots of changes that tend frustrate the workers.
Munkahelyi kultúra

It was a great first job

I enjoyed being able to grow in this company which gave me the chance to gain confidence and to take pride on my work. There were some rough day that it feel annoying but it come through thanks to my co-workers. I have been working in Chick Fil A for 3 years but got annoyed with management when they have promised to moved me up and gave me the training for it, but stopped during the pandemic. Now people that I had trained are in leadership position.

Pro érvek

free lunch, paid break, friendly environment

Kontra érvek

stressful, rude customers, no good pay
Munkahelyi kultúra

Simple work but sub-par management.

The work itself isn't hard but it is a lot and can be very stressful when we're so busy, which is almost every night. The management, although fairly new since my store opened for the first time 6 months ago, is terrible. There seems to little, to no communication between management and team members even though the only thing I hear them say is how much they value communication.

Pro érvek

30 minute unpaid break, decent co-workers.

Kontra érvek

Poor management, lack of communication, stressful work, always busy.

Great People

In the company you work with a lot of great, energetic, detail oriented people. There is a clear sense of purpose and corporate structure. The company is exactly their reputation. So of you know this, you will enjoy the job.

Pro érvek

Corporate culture can't be beat.

Kontra érvek

Expect a lot of very hard work.
Munkahelyi kultúra

Great place to work while in school

I worked at Chick-fil-A for about a year and a half. Great people, great management, great environment. Everyone usually has a great time together. We (employees) all got along really well. Great place to work

Kontra érvek

Not sure if there are health benefits
Munkahelyi kultúra

Lots of fun and great learning environment

Love the fun atmosphere—always striving for excellence and putting the customer first. Expectations are very clear, and it is expected that everyone works together as a team.
Munkahelyi kultúra

Long hours and very tiring but worth it!

As a trainer I traveled across the country to help open new stores. Trainers usually work six days a week for up to 14 hours at a time. It is exhausting but so much fun! My coworkers were always amazing and it was great to see how you have an impact on a brand new store. Plus, I got paid to travel!

Pro érvek

Free food, great coworkers, paid traveling

Long hours!

it is ok

If you are a person that likes to interact with customers and constantly taking orders then you will enjoy this job if you are an introvert you may not enjoy this job.

time goes by fast

customers

Great!

Loved it! I felt included and it was a great first job. Everyone was always so happy and helpful, and there was always room to grow. I felt appreciated and seen
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Chick-fil-A? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.Kérdésem van

Átfogó minősítés