Chick-fil-A
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Trainer

Munkakör megnevezése
Trainer113 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
113 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 16 003 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive, fun, fast-paced, and valuable work experience
The Operator, his family, some of the other staff, and the overall experience at this location (Purcellville), changed my life for the better. I grew and excelled more than I imagined, and learned so many valuable lessons and skills, even for every day life. They make you feel like family and constantly have your back. They even provide financial aid to any employees who may need it, such as money for fixing a flat so they can get to work, helping to pay for college (such as scholarships), etc. I would definitely recommend working here if you want to grow and learn valuable skills and lessons that you can use throughout your life. Also, if you want to work in a cheerful, uplifting environment that value teamwork and hard-work, you should work here.
Pretty Good First Job
I started working at CFA in high school, and I really enjoyed my job. I made a lot of lifelong friends and learned a lot about employment and professionalism. The only downsides to working at CFA is that the hours can be rather long, and it can be difficult to manage the hours expected of you when you're first starting out. I would recommend this as a first job, college job, or a job for someone re-entering the workforce.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Inclusive and respectful to everyone
I have learned how to be goal oriented and respectful to everyone and customers even when it isn't reciprocated by them. It's an extremely fast paced job that requires you to be on your toes and prepared for anything that could happen during the day.
Loved it
Loved working their. Company culture was amazing. All directors and operators were also amazing to work with. Very flexbile with your school schedule and love to host events outside of work
Awesome, Wholesome, Amazing
Amazing place to work if you wish to grow and advance your career. Managers and co-workers alike were amazing and easy to get to know. Overall the atmosphere was very uplifting and being able to connect with the guests, was very wholesome and made my job seem less like a job and more like a hobby. The people working and the regulars that would come in were very nice and understandable. was very easy to go to managers and co-workers if you were having a problem or needed assistance with something. Would definitely recommend working there if its your first job you will thrive and love it.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Awesome
Best company to work for. We have a good reputation because we work for it. Culture and environment is everything you can ask for with diversity and inclusion.
Chick Fil A
It was a good experience and you’re able to learn a lot while you’re there. Moving up can sometimes be difficult but not impossible. Every experience is different depending on locations.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Would never work for them again the one i worked was very bad and most of the managers were immature and did not talk or treat people respectfully
I had the worst experience working for chick fil a. Most the management was immature love to gossip and talk about people behind their backs. They over worked people. The raise I was promised when I got my promotion was never put on my check, when I brought up the fact to upper management that my raise was not on my paycheck they kept making excuse after excuse all be on your next check it will be on your next check it was never on any of my checks a lot of the managers talks very badly to employees they forcing employees to come into work sick I would not recommend for anybody working for Chick-fil-A
Munkahelyi kultúra
productive Fun place to work at
management is caring, extremely hard to move up but truly is family oriented. Usually work within the same group so the friendships and bonds begin to grown and are accessible off hours too meaning they can become friends outside of work as well
Chickfila
I loved the fast paste. Always had something to do. Multiple tasks could be achieved in a shift and I would feel accomplished. Work environment was great. Just wished I was paid more for the responsibility I had and did around the store.
Very fun and productive
I loved working at this Chick-Fil-A back when I lived in Texas. It was a very good working environment and the best job to have as a first job. I learned a lot about leadership and training skills to take with me to other jobs I may have.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Can be fun! Tons of work and fast paced.
If you're looking for a fast paced job this is for you! It was so much fun working with tons of people who become your friend so fast! I loved the work that was provided as well as always being on my feet.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a good job with bad bosses
While I was working at chick-fil-a the other workers were nice and created a good environment to work in. There were limited problems with coworkers. But the managers and higher ups where generally self serving and poor leaders. They would put money too high above the needs of the workers. They would only send out the schedule one week in advance and it was on Saturday or the Sunday of the week,.
Horrible
Chick-fil-A is not a good place to work. Management and owner treats you like trash. They are racist and take advantage of a lot of people. Threatens to fire you over the littlest of things. Has done SO MANY ILLEGAL things with crew members and corporate does NOTHING!!
The only plus to this place is the bonding of the crew members cause you basically go into battle with them everyday.
Pro érvek
Crew is like family, us against management
Kontra érvek
Everything else.
great opportuity iffy management
Great business but like all places the management can be hit or miss. In my experience the management team was really young and immature. You may also run into issues where you realize that the business system is so great that it has become inflexible and has very little compassion when the circumstances of life happen.
Horrible place to work.
I worked at the one in Charleston West Virginia. They fire everyone for the smallest issues and have favorites they allow to get away with things. They have no care for their employees as many passes out outside in the summer months due to heat exhaustion
Pro érvek
Kontra érvek
Too many lost
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun events at the work place
Chick Fil A is a very good place of business. They have a good management team and their very thoughtful of other and respectful. The staff are some of the nicest people you'll met.
Great Company
Great Culture. Great Leadership. Could pay a bit more although fast food. There is no way to invest in company and there isn't much room to advance in a local restaurant.
A great job
The people there are fun to work with and are always just as nice to employees as they are to customers. They let you advance to team leaders when they think you’re ready. They don’t give substantial raises on their own but asking for one never hurts. Just do the best you can do and everyone else will be there to support you and teach you when you need to learn.
Awesome
It’s a great place to work, there are a lot of opportunities to grow and to get promoted, I worked for them for 9 years and it taught me a lot. People are great too
Munkahelyi kultúra
A great place to learn and grow.
This area of work is amazing for teaching people how to build on their customer service skills. It has great flexibility with hours, and it is an amazing first job for teens wanting to gain work experience.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés