Chick-fil-A
4,0 az 5 csillagból.
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Team Trainer

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
117 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 17 388 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
I think Cick fil A is a fun but professional place to work. Everyone respects each other and is always willing to help and guid you. There is also opportunity to move up in the business if you wish to do so.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It's a good first job. There are several positions that one could be put in on a given day, so that keeps things interesting. Coworkers are great, but management could go either way. The owner/operators are great, the directors are ok, and the team leaders are hit and miss. When you promote an 18 year old to run a shift, anything could happen. Overall the culture is great and the job is really easy.
Pro érvek
Good workplace environment, free food, easy first job
Kontra érvek
Pay could be better, bosses can be terrible, job can be repetitive
Munkahelyi kultúra
The people you work with at chick fil a are some of the best people i have ever worked with. However as a regular employee I do not receive any kind of benefits and I work almost full time hours.
paid meals at this cfa
no benefits
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick-fil-a is a great place to work and it a christian based organization as well. The company is accepting of all people and overall is just a very fun and bubbly place to work.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at Chick-fil-A may look good on a resume for future opportunities in a workplace. But mainly getting to know the busy and having to work with good people.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It’s a great start of job it does tend to take a toll on your body and mind. But the company is so great to work for and you feel the support of others.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day at work consists of various things, from taking orders to providing guests with their food. As a manager, I run shifts and also have difficult talks, be them with guests or coworkers.It's an enjoyable place to work, with no real large downsides in my eyes. As a corporation, it's not the greatest, but franchises treat their employees well.
Free food
Short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management only cares about CEM scores, they don’t worry about their own workers especially the ones on DT on the days when it’s hot and busy. The team members get along great but when management doesn’t agree with what we’re saying they just separate us
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great company to work for. It was the first company that made me feel welcome and truly cared about. Very willing to help you move up in the company and succeed goals.
Munkahelyi kultúra
this location lacks employee happiness and is not fair at all. You can be the strongest and hardest working person there, and they will not acknowledge it. TOO MUCH FAVORTISM which is not good especially for a new location. If I buy my operator coffee every day I'll def be on his good side, but if I correct him once, I'm on the bad side right away. Super unprofessional. This is a workplace, not a place to be friends and all. They do not give back to the community, they lack benefits, and the director at this location is a 20-year-old who does not know what she is doing. She doesn't have any management experience is only a director because of favoritism. Work at Northridge, but not Burbank. You'll thank me later,
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day at Chick-fil-A would be to come and clock in with the best attitude.I was taught how to expedite and take orders properly.I also learned how to manage my shift and when to run certain breaks depending on labor and productivity.It was always a positive environment them keep you motivated to do your best work for the guest.The hardest part would be just keeping everyone on the same page as far as part would be giving the guest your best service.the employees go but the easiest
Munkahelyi kultúra
Be prepared to learn and act fast. Self-discipline will give you the opportunity to advance. If you are proactive and show faithful stewardship then you will be in good.
Free meals
No down time
Munkahelyi kultúra
This was such a great first job, You quickly join a family when you start working there. The people there are so wonderful and kind, If you're having a rough time they take the time to get to the bottom of it and try to help you.
Pro érvek
Half off meals when you work, free meals when you rank up, wonderful community
short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick-fil-a can teach anyone how to be a leader, should they choose to take the initiative and put in the hard work required. I learned many valuable lessons while working at Chick-fil-a. Their corporate model is outstanding and their care for the customer is admirable. However, this does not always necessarily translate to middle management. As with pretty much any corporate or fast food company, a middle manager can make or break the experience for the employees. The job was great, but even as one of the most experienced employees the ideal expressed to me was "employees are a dime a dozen," and, "you're completely replaceable." While a good company knows how to train anyone to do anything, making an employee feel replaceable is outright demotivating at best, not to mention a poor leadership trait. This is not, however, an analysis of CFA's corporate jobs, as I have no experience working with their corporate office. This entire experience is only localized to the CFA I worked for. Seeing as there are varying cultures depending on what franchisee you work for, the entire experience could be changed depending on where in the chain you are. I would recommend working for CFA, just not the one I worked for.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I have had many ups and downs at my Chick Fil A location. I feel that they are unfair to some of there employees and they get over looked for promotion. Over all a great place but eventually they make you unwelcome...
Munkahelyi kultúra
I am working here for more than 3 years. Love my work and co workers but I feel like there’s no advancement on me here. I feel that there’s no room of advancement for me. Other co workers that just work lesser time than me got promoted. They always tells me that I am the best, very fast, has a very good smile and very responsible at my work but I feel that it’s just words. They only give promotions to people that are close to them. Promoting people that they see has an edge and can’t understand because most of them always called out. Working less time and me I’m a full time worker and I seldom call in sick. I’m just happy because the customers appreciate my hard work, one of them even give me a Christmas cards and a 100$ gift. Customers which are regulars told me that I am the most hardworking employee they see everyday and I appreciate that a lot cia I know it’s a true words that just a flowery words just like what management told me. One time I told the manager that I need a raise coz I was a trainer long time ago but they didn’t give me the salary for it. And the manager told me why I just told them now, I told him that I was just waiting for u to give it to me guys. They gave it finally but they didn’t give me a backup but it was alright. But now I feel bad again coz they gonna promote employee that works lesser year than me. Hayysss. It’s okay but I feel bad sometimes u know because maybe they didn’t see me as a leader type co I’m not American, my accent is hard haha. But I can communicate well and fluent in English. But overall love working in chick fil A
Munkahelyi kultúra
If you enjoy customer service and want to find a place where you can grow, chickfila is a great choice. The pay honestly may not be the best and competitive to other places, you can with hard work and willingness to learn, earn raises. I earned 4 with my 1.5 years working there
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick fil a taught me the value of hard work and doing things right. I was always supported in the things I did both inside and out the workplace and management truly cared for its employees.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick taught me the value of hard work and doing things right. I was always supported in the things I did both inside and out the workplace and management truly cared for its employees.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Siempre se cuenta con la excelencia de seguridad alimentaria del cual caracteriza al restaurante.
Munkahelyi kultúra
If you need a flexible work schedule and it is your first job I recommend, but if you need many hours and a decent amount of pay, and if you want a good work environment, then I wouldn't recommend it.