Chick-fil-A
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Chick-fil-A cég munkavállalói értékelései a Team Member állásra itt: Fort Worth, TX

10 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 15 231 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall a good company, just unlucky with ownership.
I truly enjoyed working at Chick-fil-A. I made a lot of great friends that I still talk to today. The only issue was the pay. Our store owner paid team members far below the median for Chick-Fil-A employees.
Not bad
Management is awesome, works with you to solve problems. Staff can be friendly sometimes. Very fast paced and salary isn’t the greatest with how hard you work. Free lunch (30 min.) if you work more than 5.5 hours before 4pm. Managers will bump/lower hours depending on what you want. Will work with school schedules and you can request off as many days as you want within a 2 week notice.
Good first job
This was a fun job, there were issues at my particular location but that happens sometimes. Chick-fil-a as a company is a good place to work for, I’d recommend it for people poking to work and go to school.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good workplace with poor attitude managers
Working at CFA is fast paced and accurate. You work as a team and get as many people served as fast as possible. Unfortunately management can be a dick to you if they dont like you. Cliques are a thing. I worked at 2 different chickfilas so I would know. If management didnt have such a hostile attitude with people they dont like then I would definitely recommend this job to someone
Pro érvek
Free break meals, good relationships with coworkers, great food and atmosphere
Kontra érvek
Management, pay, standing outside for hours in hot/cold weather
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a nice first job with a lot of experience, I enjoyed working there but I needed more work time and more money.
Chick fil a needs to work on productivity of the work place and how to make it fun for first time job learners. It does however teach you how to be fast pase and be on track, I believe that it could be difficult for some to keep up without messing up.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
5,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive, Friendly and experienced work place
I learned the most in speed and quality costumer service working here. The managers and Team leaders are always on the look out for good workers and very helpful in all situations. Everyone is there to help each other and has no problem lending a hand to those in need. The hardest part of the job was insuring every guest got exactly what they wanted in a speedy time. It was fairly easy to accomplish but that is the hardest part. The best part of the job is by far seeing the guests smiles and hearing how much they enjoy every visit.
Amazing Atmopher
Fast paced non stop
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Difficult place to work for young women
I had major issues with harassment from men when I worked here. I had proof of the incidents and witnesses, but upper management failed to resolve the issue.
Munkahelyi kultúra
fun work place, enjoyed my co workers and manager
clock in
check to make sure all items are stocked for the day

sign out cash drawer

work front register/taking orders

fill orders

take payments

clean dining room as needed

refill front counter items as needed

assist preparing food as needed

balance out cash drawer

sign cash drawer back in

stock items for next shift

clock out
Pro érvek
fun place to work, nice people to work with, set hours
Kontra érvek
very early hours in the morning
5,0
Busy and clean
A typical work day was pretty routine like, it was always in order. What I learned there was how to stay calm under pressure. The management was always understandable. The culture was very nice. The hardest part of my job was learning the menu because I wasn't trained to my full potential, I mainly taught myself most things. The most enjoyable part of my job was taking orders, because I was so good at it.
Free meals
Rude employees
Fast-paced work experience
Successfully worked in a fast-paced retail environment serving hundreds of customers daily and leading teams in the daily operations. Administrative support associated with retail and corporate management, customer support, and survey administration. Worked with lead Event Planner in various large events around the region.
Worked with 20-60 other employees with coworkers of all ages. Received multiple recognitions for ensuring accuracy, timeliness, and presentation to customers and team members.

Actively participated in Environmental, Health & Safety and other trainings established by Corporate and Local Management.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés