Chick-fil-A
4.0 az 5 csillagból.
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Chick-fil-A cég munkavállalói értékelései a Team Member állásra itt: Augusta, GA

Cég értékelése
Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye

Értékelések kategória szerint

3.8Munka és magánélet egyensúlya

Rendezés:

HasznosságÉrtékelésDátum
20 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelőenMind a(z) 19,070 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra

They only care about certain work.

Kiemelt Indeed-értékelés

Az Indeed által kiválasztott leghasznosabb értékelés
As long as you are a favorite it's a great place to work. If not you wont get the hours you are promised. Management are all young and immature. The younger you are the better! They only care about themselves. They will give teenagers 40 hrs. Ans a single mama 20 hrs

Flexible

Munkahelyi kultúra

Unfair treatment to employees and not a lot of care towards employees.

I was working many hours in 90 degree or above weather with little to no breaks. A lot of the managers had favorites that were allowed to sit and talk while everyone else had to work. I was there for almost 6 months and only learned to take orders. I was never trained on any other positions such as bagging or cashiers.

Pro érvek

Scholarships and was able to work around my school schedule.

Kontra érvek

Unfair treatment, not moving up in the career, and working in heat

Productive Workplace

I learned alot there such as to smile to say my pleasure time management skills they also are really understanding to you and that you have a life outside of work

Free Lunches

Kontra érvek

Alot of pressure at first

Augusta Mall/ It's Like Fools Gold

I'm going to be honest here. First, I am 20, and I do have bills to pay. I was told during the interview process that I would have full time hours, and I did, I had 39 or 38 hrs a week, but once summertime was over, the hours dropped to 20-25 hrs a week (for me). One girl that I thought I would bond with is really back biting me now, some of the girls there will throw you under a bus quick. Each of the leadership seems to want you to do something different, and sometimes your team members, the ones that you're kinda learning from, teach you to do things differently, to the point where, for me, it felt like I was not going to get my job right. I'mma just say this part like this, you would think Chick Fil A would bring in pleasant appreciative customers. All of these things together had me breaking down and crying sometimes, until they cut the hours, and that's when I kinda lost it, I felt like I was doing too much for this job. If nothing else, I need to pay my bills. The workplace atmosphere can be really immature ad frustraing, but honestly, even with all of this being said, I know that certain workplaces can only hire, generally speaking, from the surrounding area, and Augusta is called Disgusta, so I try not to look at it like it's a Chick Fil A thing, but there you have it.

Pro érvek

The benefits, and your meals.

Kontra érvek

Co-worker relationships, communication and disconnected expectations.

Okay

You’ll make friends, but most likely deal with a lot of drama and attitudes including from managers since everyone is so young. It’s an easy job but they need to get better at leaving people out in the freezing/hot temperatures for so long. Also they will 100% schedule you for when you say you can’t work and the manager in charge of it literally never answers her phone.

Korábbi munkáltató értékelése

Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.

Munkahelyi kultúra

Productive and overall great place to advance your career

I absolutely loved working at Chick-fil-A. The experience was amazing, I met so many incredible people who have been an impact and inspiration in my life. I don’t think that I could have gotten the impact that I did anywhere else.

Excellent place to work

Chick Fil A was my very first job. I feel that Chick Fil A can start an excellent foundation to get started in the work field. I was a team leader and I had an excellent time engaging with customers.

Stressful and quick workplace

Great place to meet great people, however management there is not all that great yet they are great people just not fit to hold the role of management.

Good environment

Cooperation is important to get things done. Be friendly with customers and coworker's. Be responsible with the shifts and your appearance. People are very welcoming.

quick paced

Work is quick paced and mostly stressful. Coworkers okay to work with unless they were still in high school. Management can be good depending on the manager and they're managment style.

Fast paced place

The day would start off slow depending on the time. Things would start to pick up when the lunch rush or dinner rush started. Some of the management did not do their jobs properly. Sometimes I would not get a break even though I worked long enough for one. The thing I loved most about working here was seeing the happy faces of the patrons.

Free Break Food with a limit

Kontra érvek

Not recommended for people who can not handle the pressure during a rush
Munkahelyi kultúra

Productive and friendly place to work.

A typical day at the job is mainly communication amongst other co-workers and working efficiently to maintain a productive workplace. Overrall, Chick-fil-A is a great place to work.

chick fil a

This is definitely a great first time job. They really thought me valuable work skills! The people there are AMAZING!! They were so good i went back and worked there again.

Great First Job

As an upcoming high school senior, this was an amazing first job experience. Unlike the highly stereotyped first job experience, I gain a positive work ethic, amazing people skills, and a great respect for positive work environments.

Excellent

Loved my job, miss it everyday. Great management, great operator, great job. loved the people that ate there, loved my coworkers, and loved my work. I truly love the company.

Pro érvek

Free lunch, great environment, great management.

Fast Paced

Augusta Exchange is in the top ten for Chick-fil-a's in the nation. This is an incredibly fast paced work environment. Your ability to adapt quickly and read the room is crucial. It's fun when you get the hang of things, but it allows you the chance to see the true strength you possess.

Free Lunches

fun

learn lots of things able to learn different positions able to raise money advanced training fits to life schedule active owner

Chick-Fil-A

The best thing about working at chick-fil-a is your co-workers. It is very hard to advance and the work is incredibly draining.
Munkahelyi kultúra

Fast paced environment with many upbeat workers. Such kind people everywhere you went. The commitment to customer service was amazing.

Fast Paced, Work environment

Chick-fil-A is a great employment opportunity. The managers are very easy to work with and they encourage the crew members to achieve there goals. I love working with my co-workers, they are a really great group of people.

free lunches

healthcare
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Chick-fil-A? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.Kérdésem van

Átfogó minősítés