Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Team Member

1 926 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 10 302 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Great Pace bad managment
Skibo Square- Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fayetteville, NC2018, november 14.
The managers do not care for employees and are very biased towards people. Not a great place to be. Customers were sweet and employees but higher management not so much.
Free Lunches Good Pay
Bad managment
Munkahelyi kultúra
Sometimes its great and sometimes it isnt depending on management
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Northridge, CA2018, november 14.
Sometimes it's a great company to work for and sometimes it isn't. Depends on management.

I would say in the beginning, it was a great place to work at, but most recently, it's been a little rough. Turn over rates have been increasing and the over arching feeling of being unappreciated is overly common on those who have stayed in the company for many years
It's practically a lottery to get promoted. If you work in chick fil a, you will know what I mean. Sometimes you'll get promoted because of your experience and sometimes you'll get promoted even if you dont have experience.

Probably one of the reasons people stay so long is because most of the co-workers were really great people with really great hearts and work ethic.

All in all, it's a good company to work for as a student. To get promoted or to work your way up... It really depends.
good entry rates
Kontra érvek
sometimes you'll discounts and sometimes you wont
Munkahelyi kultúra
Nice job if you’re going to school
Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Dundalk, MD2018, november 13.
I’ve worked at Chick-fil-A for the past 3 years. It’s a very fun job when you first start don’t get me wrong but after you really start to work there for awhile you’ll start to see why they really can’t keep anybody. No advancement at all, you always get looked over and they always hire from outside for Team Leader positions. The management is okay but it could definitely be better. Hours are very flexible if you’re still in school, play sports, etc. Overall like I said in the summary, it’s an okay job if you’re going to school but that’s about it.
Free meals, fast-paced
Kontra érvek
No advancement at all, taking orders outside is a joke, management
Great Place to Work
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2018, november 12.
A typical day at work is taking customers orders and making sure they are pleased with their service. The management there is very kind and understanding.
Good job experience
Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Cincinnati, OH2018, november 12.
A typical day at work generally starts at the front register then rotates to drive thru and back. I learned great teamwork as well as working independently.
My least favorite job
TEAM MEMBER (Volt alkalmazott) –  Vicksburg, MS2018, november 12.
This has been by far the worst job I have ever had. Poor hours, poor pay, poor management, and poor benefits. To start it off, I hate mass interviews which is what you are going to get, and if that does not show you how fast they go through employees I do not know what will. Secondly, they refused to give me more than 5 hours a week which meant I was spending more money to work there than I got from it. Lastly, I left because I could not catch a break from my supervisor singling me out, my boss never remembered my name even though I worked there for 6 months, and they wrote me up because some girl gave me her hours to work, because I needed them, and then proceeded to write me up because she got fired and did not notify me or them.
(Fluctuating food allowance)
Hella
Horrid
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  TN2018, november 11.
This environment was horrific. Kitchen staff spit in food that is returned due to being fixed incorrectly. Management has a lack of management skills.
Discrimination
Team member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Vancouver, WA2018, november 10.
When I began, I thought it was perfect. Then the managers became very gossipy and rumors of my body odor began to roam about. Then when asked (illegal questions) about my medications and "what is wrong with me", I knew I was in trouble. When I refused to tell them my personal medical information, they fired me.
A fun place to work
Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Florida City, FL2018, november 8.
Chick-fil-A can bring lots of new activities excitement and it will teach you more about management how to deal with customer and how speed you can be
Pay well
Kontra érvek
Coworkers sometimes don't get along with each other
Fun experience
Chick-Fil-A Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Gastonia, NC2018, november 8.
This was one of me my 1st jobs. It was a nice experience it teached me to adapt to work. Also teaches me how to save money to get use to the adult life.
Poor management.
Chick-Fil-A Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Statesville, NC2018, november 7.
Management at Chick-Fil-A was extremely poor. I did not mind the job, I enjoyed quick-paced work most of the time, it is an easy job. The management was careless and rude.
Easy job, good workers.
Bad management.
Munkahelyi kultúra
What I realize by coming into the working world
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chesapeake, VA2018, november 6.
I have learned that you will have to work hard everyday and have a good attitude every time you come to work. It made a difference on how I see things today. I also realize that being nice and polite to people will get you very far in Life
free lunch
Lack of people
Great values
TEAM MEMBER (Volt alkalmazott) –  Easley, SC2018, november 6.
Good pay, great management. Only issues are young supervisors and very busy. Sometimes hard to get a break due to customer traffic. Usually get a free meal during a shift.
workplace culture
Chick-Fil-A Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2018, november 6.
The environment as the Chick-fil-A I worked at was tolerable yet not fair to regular employees. The focus was constantly on the team leaders and managers only. Not enough attention was payed to regular employees at all.
free lunches
Kontra érvek
no benefits if you are a minor
Not fair
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Saint George, UT2018, november 5.
At Chick-fil-A there was one manager in particular that treated all the male employees poorly. I would get yelled at for things I did (after she told me to) or things I didn't do (after she told me not to). I wouldn't recommend working here for that reason. I tried going to higher management than her and every time I did upper management told me they would look into, then cut my hours to zero.
50% discount
Kontra érvek
Never got free lunch like I was promised, unfair treatment
Munkahelyi kultúra
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2018, november 3.
Free food for your shift ... awesome workers and staff !!! Customers were always nice even when you mess up . Great place to work. Easy to move up get promoted and raise .. a lot of growth !!
Free lunch, great pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast pace during busy rushes, fun place to work.
Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  N/A2018, november 2.
Enjoyed my coworkers, management was good never had a problem. You are expected to be overly nice which is fine but a lot of people can tell when you are genuine or just doing your job. Great job for people in school looking for extra cash.
Discount meals
Not enough pay
Eat more Chicken
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Flagstaff, AZ2018, november 2.
Chick-Fil-A is a great company to work for. They have a family like bond and a fun atmosphere. I learned how to be a leader and really help others when they were in need: customers and my fellow employees. The hardest part of the job was how much work is required. Chick-Fil-A is a very popular fast food restaurant and therefore is always busy but they most enjoyable part was being busy and having a good time with my coworkers making the customers happy.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Production and well managed
Chick-Fil-A Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Calhoun, GA2018, november 1.
It was very fun to work for such a great organization. It takes very short time to get to know everyone around you. Everyone is so kind and always has a smile on their face.
Leadership skills
Sometimes short breaks
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
very good place
Chick-Fil-A Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Liberty Townshp, OH2018, november 1.
Very good place to work it was my first job it was alot of training i really liked that part because when it was my first day i felt super ready. And overall great place
free food
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van