Chick-fil-A
3.9 az 5 csillagból.
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Team Member

Értékelések kategória szerint

3.8Munka és magánélet egyensúlya

Rendezés:

HasznosságÉrtékelésDátum
4,696 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelőenMind a(z) 19,830 értékelés megtekintése

Great work enviornment

Kiemelt Indeed-értékelés

Az Indeed által kiválasztott leghasznosabb értékelés
I loved my coworkers and my managers at Chick-fil-A. I loved that the restaurant was so crowded so I always kept busy because there was constantly something to do.

Free meal during break

Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Overall, an outstanding place to work at!

Company was great. Had great work culture, awesome coworkers, was taught valuable lessons such as team work, integrity, responsibility, honesty, generosity, and hard work.Management was awesome. Always nice and eager to help. Honestly seemed more like friends than bosses. The atmosphere was great and overall enjoyable. Can be slightly stressful if one is not used to the lunch rush, but they will eventually get used to that.I was responsible for boxing up the chicken nuggets and cooking the fries. I was very good at my job during my time there, especially concerning the fries. In fact, I was so good, I got employee of the month within three months of working there and was given nicknames such as "The Fry-Master".Overall, a great place to work in my opinion.

Pro érvek

Employees get one free meal during their workshift, atmosphere is great, coworkers are friendly, allowed a lenient schedule that worked well for me, and management was great. Oh yeah, and when goals are met, they'll sometimes allow the employees to have free milkshakes!

Kontra érvek

Will occasionally have the unfocused coworker who kind of slacks off. Other than that, not much to complain about.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Overall it was a good experience

Overall it was a good experience. I enjoyed eating fries and it was pretty good. I got bored sometimes and there wasn't much room for advancement but it was what its as
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Great environment, people, and decent pay. But management could have been better.

It was a great environment with a lot of fun, caring people. However, my Chik-fil-a didn't have cover over their drive-thru, and wasn't very good at rotating order takers from outside to inside positions, so a lot of people would be outside in the Florida sun for hours at a time. I stayed for a year, constantly being told that they would start rotating people more once they had more employees. That time never came. And since I was pretty good at quickly taking orders, I spent 90% of my drive-thru shifts outside. It was brutal.

Pro érvek

My Chick-fil-a gave us a $8.79 limit for break food.

Kontra érvek

Management could have done better to care for their employees well-being.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

exhausting work that made burn out easy

if you want a job thats fast paced with a heavy workload then its great. also did well with working with flexible schedules (for team members at least). biggest flaw is the lack of appreciation given to team members as individuals.it often felt like the hard work wasnt ever good enough and it won't ever be, so you become easily burnt out. at least everyone struggled together.

Korábbi munkáltató értékelése

Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.

nice people, overall a decent job but could be way better.

i was left outside to take orders for hours on end with no break with the weather being the 90s, i was late because of traffic and was told that i would get fired if i was late again, i had no paid lunch break, so i would have to pay for my own food with no discounts. i worked 6 days a week with only one uniform because i was a minor while others got 2. subpar management. would leave me alone while in training and get mad when i did things i didn’t know how to do wrong.

insurance coverage & 100 dollar bonus on first paycheck

Kontra érvek

no discounts, only one uniform & you have to buy another yourself for over 50 dollars if it gets messed up, random schedule changes, and more
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Productive and fun place with a ping pong table- people are nice

Was great, nice people. It was my pleasure. I learned the Oreo shake recipe. great yogurt. people are kind, food is fresh, and it was my pleasure. twas superb

smells nice

work

healthy work environment

management is very structured, kind coworkers, but will not work with you when you want to earn a promotion. pay and benefits are very good though so it’s hard to want to leave

free food

lack of advancement opportunities
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Fun place to work sometimes

It was an okay place to work. Felt sometimes that they favored other employees a little more than others. But overall it’s a pretty decent place to work

Fun Workplace

Very fun workplace with very flexible schedules. I really enjoyed my time working here. The pay is outstanding compared to most places. The job isn’t hard at all

Not many good things

The managers don’t actually care about you. Most are rude. Not to mention they cut hours if you mention how you feel. I would never recommend working there.

Pro érvek

Food is good and that’s it

Kontra érvek

They don’t care about you, pandemic and if you call off because you’re sick, you lose and get cut hours and eventually give you none.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Half decent first job, wouldn’t recommend long-term

During my ~9 months of employment, the job had its ups and downs. My coworkers were the ones who made the job somewhat tolerable, and were the main reason I stayed as long as I did.The management is what I’ve found to be really hurting this job. Higher ups often came across as cliquey, petty at times, and would frequently overlook or ignore employees and/or their concerns. I would often find myself outside on drive thru exposed to the elements for upwards of 7-8 hours straight with no rotations almost daily for weeks on end, had my break ignored/overlooked on more than one occasion, my availability blatantly ignored, and in some instances would be held almost 1-2 hours after my shift was initially supposed to end.

Pro érvek

- Discounted break food - Overall friendly coworkers - Fast paced environment - Good resume builder

Kontra érvek

- Often overworked - Poor pay - Cliquey management - Little to no room for advancement
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Hard work good people good pay

Loved this job it was tough sometimes but with a good team it's alot easier to handle the tough times it certainly keeps you busy work life to home life balance is well balanced

Good team

Kontra érvek

Feeling lost in a sea of other people
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Cool for temporary or first job

It’s fun and uplifting to work there. You get to be around positive people and serve while being a bit challenged. You also get discounted food that’s a plus.

Fun and food

Amazing Environment

Everyone treats eachother with respect and dignity. Everyone is super welcoming and extremely relax but at the same time extremely serious about the job.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

depends franchise to franchise, some care deeply while others will leave their employees out in the sun for hours

the location i worked at sucked. they’d leave the ipad workers out in the florida sun for hours on end and displayed a lot of favoritism. they would choose their friends to have the nice comfortable positions indoors and leave people they didn’t really care about to go outside and take orders

fifty percent discount

fake as heck

Youthful earnings

It's a great place for students and young adults anyone 21 years or older may consider looking for more substantial work or it's a part time gig not the best but they will pay you.

Free lunch

Poor scheduling / limited opportunities
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Fun workplace with some of the best people

Overall, it's rather fun to work here because of how great my coworkers and managers treat us. I have built some wonderful relationships with the people I have met while working here. However, I feel like the pay is unfair and if you get promoted it's normally by cents, rarely a dollar or more.

Break food & off-clock discounts, caring managers & workers

Kontra érvek

Pay, strict on sick leave.

they overwork you

Was part time and still overworked 40+ hours when was here. Only one break per 10 hour shift. Not guaranteed one day off a week even if you're part-time. they do not care about co-vid policies.

Pro érvek

free lunch, easy to get raises

no enough breaks
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Pros- Very engaging environment, fun workplace, great management.Cons- Pay rate

The Chick-Fil-A Crestview location is a great place to work especially as a high school student. Overall a positive work environment management is very supportive and they make you feel like part of a family. The only negative aspects I have to say is just the pay for the amount of work involved. Some guests can be really rude but thats everywhere, overall I really would like to stay but not enough pay.

50% Off, flexibile scheduling, scholarship opportunities, job advancement

Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Lots of opportunities to grow. Fast paced and labor intensive.

The culture is always welcoming. There are always opportunities to grow but you need to be able to show your worth. Can be very stressful during peak rush hours.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Chick-fil-A? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.Kérdésem van

Átfogó minősítés