Chick-fil-A
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Team Member

Munkakör megnevezése
Team Member2 533 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
2 533 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 16 431 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day at work includes a different position every couple of shifts with a break every 4 hours. I learned how to be more social around people and to deal with people who may not be easiest to talk to. Management was absolutely amazing. They are so accepting of all lifestyles, no matter what corporate stands for.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
The work is a nice place to be for a fist job. However, the fill your own spot if you need to call out is ridiculous. Many of my co workers would not look at my text till after the day and most others would say no. If I need to be away from work they should allow you to just plainly call out.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management: The managers at Chick-Fil-A are nothing short of awesome. They're always willing to work with you, train with you, and teach you. They're all very understanding and nice people. They understand that this may be your first job and as a result of that there may be some hardships and complications. They're willing to work with you through those complications and help you when you're unable to keep the pace in which is desired for Chick-Fil-A

Co-Workers: In my experience my co-workers at Chick-Fil-A have been a mostly positive experience. While of course there are some people who may not be as nice, intelligent, or respectful as you may hope but thats just how fast food can be at times. My Co-Workers for the most part have been very willing to help me learn and do better. They're very patient and willing to help. Anytime I am struggling with a task there is always someone who is willing to assist me with that task.

Conclusion: If this is your first job I can highly recommend it. My hours were good before school started, I started at $8.50/hour and it so far has been a positive work experience despite the fact that I tend to be slower than most and may have a hard time keeping the pace everyone has been relatively understanding even if it may be frustrating.
Pro érvek
Free break meal, good management, good co-workers, good first job, great environment.
Limited break meal.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great highSchool kids to work with. Guess were to be Respectful and we Respect them. Some breaks were given 15min. Into working, last 7 Hours was hard
Pro érvek
Respect was a two ways street, vacation pay was earned
Kontra érvek
Insurance was high for a single person
Munkahelyi kultúra
Everyone is nice! Great training! Excellent food!

I was interviewed over the phone and hired on the spot! Great company to help you advance economically and spiritually!
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This company truly cares about their team. They are always there to help and encourage you to ask for help. Training is thorough and inclusive. Everyone helps everyone and I honestly enjoyed my time there. Every aspect makes you smile from management all the way down to your guests.
Guests & Environment
Busy environment
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked there for about 3 years and it progressively became a bit more strict on how it was run, it would be a lot more strict environment and in the end it became too much for me with too little pay for what i was doing especially working in 90 degree weather.
Munkahelyi kultúra
There is a clear goal while working.

That goal is to serve people as fast as possible and as hospitable as possible. With as crowded as Chick-fil-A gets, this can be extremely challenging to stay energized and not feel overworked. Working outside in the drive thru is exhausting and grueling work. With the combined heat of your mask, gloves, the sun, moving around, and the running engines it is very easy to get exhausted from the heat and feel wiped out after just a few hours of work. The owners and staff have tried to improve it for the people working outside, but when you are out there every day it can be hard to stay cheery and hospitable. Many employees feel this way and it truly gets to people. Other than taking orders outside you are running orders from inside, making drinks, and bagging/ expediting food. All of which are less intense than the outside order taking, however they can get crazy with the mass of people that come to Chick-fil-A every day. You will never have down time, and if you do even get a second to yourself, your manager/lead will ensure that it is short lived and give you an additional task. While I understand that you go to work to WORK, it feels very overwhelming, often. You have a flexible schedule usually, but don’t expect to get a shift covered or excused. If you have a medical issue that causes you to be sick often, don’t even think about applying. I often get gut wrenching pain and stomach issues and have to power through it in my shift. These things I have to keep to myself, otherwise I must get a note from a doctors office and co-pays unfortunately
 - több...
Pro érvek
Free food on break, teamwork, experience
Kontra érvek
Short breaks, hard work, crowded, busy.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love working there. Some times it’s really stressful because of the amount of people that comes to eat all the time. I don’t like if you change your availability your pay changes too for example if you have open availability you get pay $12 but if you change your availability to part time you get pay $10 I don’t like that
Friendly
Kontra érvek
Not the same pay if you have availability
Munkahelyi kultúra
I really enjoyed working there. The managers and team members were all super friendly, and took pride in their customer service. I always looked forward to coming every day. I worked hard, and it kept me busy. But, the experience was highly enjoyable
Munkahelyi kultúra
They don't seem to appreciate employees that work here for a long period of time. Newer employees start out at much higher wages while current employees struggle for a 50 cent raise every three months. I love my coworkers but many are leaving for these reasons. Not to mention favoritism on which positions an employee works and certain people getting sent outside all the time. I have sunburns that might never disappear. If you refuse to work outside or talk to them about it they will fire you.
Pro érvek
People, fast paced, food and good morals
Kontra érvek
Management, low pay, no advancement, strict and favoritism
Munkahelyi kultúra
I don’t have any real complaints. Great first job. Sunday’s off are great and give me more time to catch up on schoolwork since I have a demanding major.
Flexibility
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick fil a is a very organized in all things.They always making sure that all food is fresh.The place is very clean all the time and all the workers is very attentive and working fast.I am prod to be a member of chick fil a.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
I had a immediate supervisor that was terrible and threatened me on a almost daily basis verbally. Toxic work environment. I was never good enough even when I was over achieving in my position. I became so depressed and anxious it affected my quality of life.
Job security/ stability
Work life balance
Munkahelyi kultúra
It’s a good job, minimum wage however, not enough for standing in the heat for hours each shift, good management however a bit forgetful about breaks and such, great coworkers
Free food, coworkers
Kontra érvek
Minimum wage, not enough hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked at the best Chick-Fil-A in the state, some tasks were tiring and overwhelming but in the long run the work always got done. It’s one of those jobs that will test your patience.
Free Lunch
Short Breaks, Worked in all types of weather
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
During my time working there, there was much discrimination against employees of color. Managers are very disrespectful. Also rhe franchise owner only cares about money.
Employee discount
Discrimnation
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick-fil-a was AN AMAZING PLACE TO WORK AT ! everybody is so NICE & HELPFUL ! customers are always nice because how can you not give energetic energy right back ? But over all the pay was exceptional . I never had a issue with anyone there, my manager respected times I couldn’t come to work , you basically get to pick your schedule. If you want to work in a friendly environment CHICK-FIL-A is where it’s at.
Pro érvek
Discount on meals, scholarships, flexible schedule
N/A
Munkahelyi kultúra
High stress job but the employees become your family. I would recommend this as a first job but management can be hit or miss. Employee discounts are great as well.
free lunch
high stress
Munkahelyi kultúra
Schedule is flexible. No benefits or PTO for team members. As far as fast food jobs go, it's very fast paced but still a nice place to work. Good first job or while attending school.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The people are nice and social. Not a lot of drama. Management can be a little strict and hard on you. Some managers show favoritism. I wish they pay more
Pro érvek
Free food, day went by fast
Kontra érvek
Short breaks, don’t get paid a lot
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés