Chick-fil-A
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Team Member

2 380 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 15 690 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work and build a second family
A typical day at work includes a different position every couple of shifts with a break every 4 hours. I learned how to be more social around people and to deal with people who may not be easiest to talk to. Management was absolutely amazing. They are so accepting of all lifestyles, no matter what corporate stands for.
fast service
working at Chick-Fil-A was a fun environment. I have learned a lot while i was there. I also got to meet some new people. Management was not the best at their jobs in my opinion, I believe they could have treated staff workers better and also could have more experience in the management field. The Hardest part about working there was that i was pregnant while i was they and they treated me as well at they other pregnant woman as if they were not at a disadvantage to do some task.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall the company was very good
The staff and management were so helpful . They had a lot patience with me, being that Chick Fil A was my first job. It was a fun learning experience.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Extremely busy and stressful job
The managers in training are extremely rude, and the owner did nothing when I complained multiple times. For $8.00 an hour it was not worth my time or energy to put up with terrible attitudes. I thought that Chickfila would be a fun and inclusive place to work, considering the business’s morals, but the power holding members made working there stressful and tiring. Most of the team members were nice, but again, having to work with more than one person with a horrible attitude made work unbearable. After the grace period, any little mistake would result in sass and unsympathetic corrections. I definitely would not recommend working at this Chickfila unless you like people yelling at you and working long and exhausting shifts.
Munkahelyi kultúra
High school clique, drama, horrible management
I was fired because of a girl who made false rumors about me only because her boyfriend had a crush on me. The managers were best friends with her, so they believed her made up story that made me look like I was harassing her when I truly wasn't. I had no idea this was going on until the day I was fired... I was fired improperly, unfairly, and with no knowledge of this beforehand. Chick-fil-a as a company is great, they serve great food and what they stand for is amazing, but the location I worked at had awful people and awful management. I was naïve and did not know that I was fired improperly back then, but had I have known this was unprofessional, I would have probably sued this company for the way this location treated me. In honesty, the way the management and some of the co-workers treated me was harassment. This location in particular was very cliquey and had a lot of favoritism! Now being a manager at my restaurant, I have learned that the way I was fired and the way I was treated was not right and I should have done something about it. For anyone reading this, this company is great, pay is good, most of the workers are nice and I am sure most of the locations are not like that but this is my work experience here and it was horrible.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
not the best
the hardest part of the job is when you’re expected to do something but you don’t have the help needed. management for the most part is good very flexible hours
1,0
Trash
Don’t do it the one I worked at very unprofessional and they will fire you for dumb stuff like an earring. I worked at the Davis Lake CFA too don’t waste your time .
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and friendly work environment
I enjoy working here and I am so thankful for the leadership here because they make it possible for me to go to school and work at the same time. I am blessed to have a job here.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Customers are nice and employees are always respectful to one another
I loved working here. They worked well with my busy schedule as a band student and even sponsored some of our meals. Several of my fellow band members worked here at some point and they all loved it.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall the work is great and the pay is decent
Very strong staff members. Hard working management. Tries to build the thought of family and work are the same but it never feels that way. Managers usually stayed to the side and would only help when they think we are messing up not when we actually are struggling to keep up.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
My location sucked, here's why
In the beginning, I could get as many hours as I wanted. Now I have to fight for hours, I get 5 maybe 10 each week (10 if I'm lucky). The managers, shift leaders and team members are all pretty great. It's the owner that is the problem, she expects you to always be available but will NEVER schedule you in that time. If you have friends who work at the location you want to apply to ask them their honest decisions about their job and the owner.
Pro érvek
Free meal every shift (at my location)
Kontra érvek
15min break only if you work 6 hours, and two 15s if you work 12 hours
It was okay.
Management was poor. Towards the end of my time working, I felt they did not care enough for the employees. The other team members were very understanding and helpful.
Decent Job
This job was a good starter job but it did not pay well enough for me to continue to work here. Overall I liked the job but decided it was time to move on.
fun workplace
everybody in chick-fil-a is like a family we all help eachother and work together we always smiling and having a good day like to converse with customers
Great first job!
Working at Chick Fil A helped me grow and develop as a person. They gave me a sense of belonging and it was kind of like a home away from home. Working there didn’t feel like work.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick-fil-A is an exceptional place to work
As an individual who was an introvert and terrified of talking to people, working at Chick-fil-A really opened me up in a social way and also built my confidence of helping others. The leadership was always there to lend a hand and to help team members when help was needed. Being that Chick-fil-A was my first job, I always recommend new job seekers to look at Chick-fil-A as a possible job option!
Munkahelyi kultúra
One of the best places I’ve worked
Great company to work for, fast & fun you don’t even feel time go by! Flexible hours & great food! & the best is they are closed on sundays so you don’t have to worry about working weekends
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a learning experience
It was a fun healthy experience an it was a learning experience, it help me become a better person to other people and in life as well. It was a really nice job
3 Years of Learning and Fun
I have had nothing but an enjoyable time at Chick-Fil-A. I have learned so much while I have been there. Chick-Fil-A has given me lots of opportunities to work with. I'm working with great people and dealing with fantastic guest. I love what the owner of the store has done with the restaurant. Keeping the work place fun and professional. Great place to work at and very enjoyable.
It’s a Fast Paste Environment
Chickfila , is a good place of business.. it Never slows down . People are in and out everyday . If your not good working with the public/ big crowds then Chickfila isn’t the place for you
Munkahelyi kultúra
wonderful job taught me hospitality
Chik fil a was a wonderful first job. They taught how to be hospitable and versatile. I learned to multitask under pressure while having a servers attitude.
Pro érvek
great management, good christian environment
Kontra érvek
a great experience
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés