Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Team Member

1 708 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 9 376 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and fun workplace.
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hanover, MD2018, augusztus 14.
A typical day at work for me was I would get there 30 min early and eat my free meal so I didn't have to take a break duding my shift because I didn't want to miss any money. After that I would get started on my shift.
Amazing Place
Team member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fresno, CA2018, augusztus 13.
I worked at CFA in Fresno (Fashion Fair) and I loved it! I was lucky enough to not only have great coworkers but great managers. The owners was amazing and supportive. He started a textbook program for college students to help buy books. I was really sad that I had to quit because this was truly a great place to work at. If you are looking for your first job, CFA is a good place to start.
Free lunch, high morale
productive and friendly environment
Chick-Fil-A Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Los Angeles, CA2018, augusztus 12.
Overall, my experience at CFA was quite interesting. I met tons of amazing people in the little time I spent there. Team was always willing to help and would not stop until you're comfortable with what you were struggling on. CFA was extremely flexible with hours which was greatly beneficial as a high school students first job. I loved my time with the CFA family and would love to work at a similar place.
Great Pay, Great Team Members, Excellent Food
N/A
It was ok
Team member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tamarac, FL2018, augusztus 11.
Team leaders sucked. The owner of the store was very rude at times and only acted like he cared but when things weren’t going the way he wanted, he would get mad.
50% off lunch
Kontra érvek
Nothing was free. Team leaders were super fake.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Great First Job
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Macon, GA2018, augusztus 9.
CFA is a great job for a young person, or the person just looking for a part time job not offering benefits or high compensation. It is very strict but a relaxing environment with good people.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Stressful Management and cleanliness galore
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  North Haven, CT 064732018, augusztus 8.
The free chicken sandwich was one of the only things keeping me at Chic-fil-a after a while. The management were extremely rude to staff and would constantly talk bad about me behind my back. You had to throw out the cooked chicken at the end of the day, which is just a waste of food that could definitely benefit one's household.
It was a mess and the fact that we were the chain that was extremely clean and healthy meant we had to put in double the work to keep it up to par. It was just a hassle.
Free meal, Free drinks
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive, quick-paced, fun and family
Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Altoona, PA2018, augusztus 8.
Moved to Altoona recently and started working at Chick-fil-A within the first month of arriving. I immediately felt like I was part of a family. Chick-fil-A is very fast-paced but fun which makes the working day go by very quickly and enjoyably.

I highly recommend working for Chick-fil-A because you will make lasting friends while learning great skills to help build your professional portfolio. PLUS you get to eat great food and have Sundays off! whats better than that!?
Pro érvek
Discounts on food, feels like a family, chances for promotions, Sundays off
Fun and exciting
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lexington, SC2018, augusztus 7.
Days at chickfila could be the best days or the worst days. The people you work with become your best friends and your family. You spend everyday with them and they are the reasons you get through the day
Fun workplace
Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  San Diego2018, augusztus 6.
I really enjoy working at chick fil a. It is a great company to work for . I am just looking for a job that pays and guarantees hours a bit more which is why I’m looking
Bad owner nice employees
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tampa, FL2018, augusztus 6.
Owner of the store doesn't know what he's doing and should definitely be fired, I loved my coworkers though super nice and helpful . The owner is really selfish and doesnt provide opportunities to better yourself
Pro érvek
Discount on food on the days you work
Kontra érvek
Sometimes wont even give you a break
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a nice first job with a lot of experience, I enjoyed working there but I needed more work time and more money.
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Worth, TX2018, augusztus 5.
Chick fil a needs to work on productivity of the work place and how to make it fun for first time job learners. It does however teach you how to be fast pase and be on track, I believe that it could be difficult for some to keep up without messing up.
productive, busy
Team Member (Part-time) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bixby, OK2018, augusztus 5.
chick fil a provided a good opportunity for me as a high school student. It provided me with flexible hours and a guaranteed break on Sunday. I would recommend chick oil a for any high schooler looking for part-time work.
flexible work ours
Kontra érvek
working outside in bad weather.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Overall Job experience
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Antonio, TX2018, augusztus 5.
The job is very quickly paced, and overall they will teach you what you need to know, but unfortunlley on some days you are not able to gather all the information you need to advance, the managers are willing to listen and take your words into consideration, overall it was a nice place to work, but the pay just isn't preferable.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Awesome workplace
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Diego, CA2018, augusztus 5.
We all made each other feel like a family. We had contest to reach goals through out the day. I enjoyed going to work everyday. It was a fun environment to be in at all times. CFA leaves open opportunity for each employee to learn all stations while giving you detailed instruction for proper execution. If you can think fast, move quickly and plan accordingly this will be a good place for a possible future.
discounts
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good First Job, but past that....
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Monaca, PA2018, augusztus 4.
It is a good first job for anyone who is looking. But you make just above minimum wage starting out, and there's not a lot of moving up... 9.50/h at the most. Ridiculous pay considering the large amount of work that they expect you to do there. There are plenty of other jobs that'll pay more doing a lot less work.

Bosses can be strict on a lot of things, but workplace is generally pretty friendly. You'll make a lot of good friends there, I'm sure.
Pro érvek
Friendly environment, free employee meals
low pay, strict rules
Fun and Fast paced
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Salt Lake City, UT2018, augusztus 3.
Free food every time you work, people were fun to work with. They expect you to catch on fast and if you don't they will downgrade you. Training is very helpful and goes through everything you need to know.
Free lunches
too many mangers
Stressful
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hilliard, OH2018, augusztus 3.
People are always so stressed and too upbeat. Everyone’s crowded, running into each other. No respect for others feelings but wants everyone to act happy and smile.
Free lunch
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Enjoyable work place that has a family feel to it.
Chick-Fil-A Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Hershey, PA2018, augusztus 3.
It’s hard work fast paced and you really have to work as a team to get the job done well. But the management is good the coworkers are usually enjoyable. The hardest part of the job is the pace and quantity that is needed to meet the demand.
You can earn raises.
The lunch isn’t free.
Chic-Fil-A
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kyle, TX2018, augusztus 2.
A good place to work. The only problem that i had there was the Immature Management. I was fired for using an accent on the job while taking orders. Really pitiful.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Fun work environment
Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Bear, DE2018, augusztus 2.
It’s easy to make friendships fast paced every one is very nice nice customers it makes it easy to have great CustomerService the only bad thing I can say is you end up saying my pleasure when everyone says thank you
Good pay
Experience healthcare
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van