Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Team Member

2 024 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 13 353 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Efficient
Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Merrillville, IN2019, szeptember 19.
They work very hard to keep the restaurant running and moving. We make sure that all customer are satisfied! The owner even visits other Chick-fil-A stores to gain knowledge on how to improve and even tell us when we are doing a good job.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Was prepared to be busy everyday
Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Flagstaff, AZ2019, szeptember 19.
Worked with delightful people making sure guests food made it out with accuracy. Being the only Chick-fil-A in town and with two hours to the next Chick-fil-a ensures that we're always busy.
Great place to start at
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Southaven, MS2019, szeptember 18.
CFA is an awesome first job for anyone. I would highly recommend it because they teach skills on how to be a good employee but also how to be a good person.
A good temporary job
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  La Mesa, CA2019, szeptember 18.
Chick-fil-A was my first official job, and I'm content with my decision to work there. The people you are surrounded by are friendly and easy to work with. The job is slightly repetitive, so long shifts are a hit-or-miss, but conversation is good. I would only recommend this job if you are looking for some extra cash on the side.
Poor Management
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Midwest City, OK2019, szeptember 18.
I worked there for about three months. Training was fine, except they put you with different people every day and they all did it differently.
Managers were absolutely rude and unfair. They had favorites and gave the rest terrible jobs.
Look forward to cleaning the lobby and bathrooms if you’re not a favorite.
Free lunch.
Kontra érvek
Poor management, rude customers, and staff likes to gossip about one another.
Chick-Fil-A
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Altoona, PA2019, szeptember 17.
Working at Chick-Fil-A was grueling. As a hard worker they would cut my hours due to "labor being too high." I even pleaded for more hours. At the same time others were complaining about not only working too long but working in general.
Loved working there.
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Danville, VA2019, szeptember 15.
I worked at 2 locations, one I loved and one I hated. The main managers were awesome but there were people at the alternate location that were very rude. Altogether, great place to work.
Terrible owner
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  State College, PA2019, szeptember 15.
My boss illegally lowered my last two weeks pay to minimum wage and they turn on you as soon as you quit. I was there a year and a half and tried to quit twice. I’ve worked 15 hour saturdays and the boss never has anything good to say unless your on his good side.
Munkahelyi kultúra
If you need a job desperately
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Linthicum, MD2019, szeptember 14.
I felt like I did not matter, management used every opportunity to sit down, look "busy" and eat waaayy more than $8 worth of food! No discounts or healthcare, no organization at all!! Management plays favorites and they will continue to have a revolving door!! The owners wife is a sweetie and he is ok but a bit uptight!! The other 2 managers/ trainers onsite are slave drivers!!!
No benefits, No discounts, Leadership plays favorites
Kontra érvek
Having to work with some people that are too uptight, low pay, not enough hours
High paced, positive environment
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Alpharetta, GA2019, szeptember 14.
Absolutely loved my time here. I moved on to a workplace with enough weekly hours for my needs. I wish I could have stayed. After growing a beard once I left, my wife told me I cannot shave it (I don't want to). But I would return to Chick-fil-A in a heartbeat. Excellent values, management, and opportunities. Love them!!!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great enviroment. Coworkers feel like family.
Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Conyers, GA2019, szeptember 14.
Hardest part of the job was probably being outside all the time. Best part of the job is getting to know your coworkers and being like family. Was overall a great work environment and i would highly recommend as a first job.
Discount break food
Sunburns
Fast Paced
Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  2120 Rosa L Parks Blvd2019, szeptember 12.
Do not accept this job if you want easy money. You are constantly working. Although this isn't very fun for teens, it is a great way to create beneficial relationships and learn new things.
fantastic
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2019, szeptember 12.
working at chick fil a was probably the best choice i ever made the staff was amazing everything about working there was great from the staff to the customers.
Great first job
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houma, LA2019, szeptember 11.
I worked at Chickfila for my first job for extra spending money while in school. After a few months, I still only got paid $7.75 and was scheduled 30 hours a week EVERY week. The managers are awesome with working with your school schedule, but it’s just so much work to get paid so little. They rarely give out raises and expect you to work above and beyond for only minimum wage... Not worth it in my opinion.
Great Scheduling
Kontra érvek
Too much work for no pay
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
teammember
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Waxahachie, TX2019, szeptember 11.
• Greeted customer orders and took their orders quickly and efficiently
• Ensured that the store was clean and well-maintained
• Helped to resolve customer complaints as they arose
• Handling all the cash and credit card transactions
• Providing training and assistance to new team members
Munkahelyi kultúra
Is a great first time job the pay is good the people are wonderful the coworkers make your shifts fun
Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Midwest City, OK2019, szeptember 11.
Make friends with your co-workers have fun be positive and helpful, greet customers don't let stress get to you and most importantly don't succumb to negativity
Pro érvek
Half-off discount of any food you buy while you're working
Munkahelyi kultúra
Work Here At Your Own Risk!
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Vacaville, CA2019, szeptember 11.
This was a second job for me to earn extra money towards bills. Schedule was flexible in the beginning until realized that workers come and go at a ridiculous pace. Now I see why. Management is horrible! They have a severe issue with nepotism as the HR Director is the Daughter in Law of the Store Manager (Not Operator). How exactly can you complain??? Fell and injured myself due to unsafe conditions and nothing done to correct them. 3 workers have fallen since me but management is more concerned with petty write ups and demotions for kids who kill themselves daily. This store is #1 in California and they pass out $5 Chick Fil A bucks. Seriously??? Was sick and had to call in (Once in 9 months) and didn't get paid for it even though we have paid sick time. I was informed it was because I didn't specifically tell management that I wanted to use my sick time and be paid. Again Seriously??? This place is like being in High School. Management has no clue how to manage and could care less as these kids are treated terribly. Put in my two weeks and definitely would not recommend you work at this location.
2,0
Team Leader
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Warrenton, VA2019, szeptember 10.
Chick-fil-A has a lot of secrets that are kept from the public's eye. They are mean to eachother and are quick to talk about someone when they make a mistake or ask questions.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun workplace and enjoyable guests.
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Louisville, KY2019, szeptember 10.
Being that Chick-fil-a was my first job I had ever had, I was going into the whole process with an open mind. The hardest part of the job when I first started was making sure I was smiling often and continuously saying "my pleasure"; it became easier as time went on. The most enjoyable part of the job was when we would have team bonding/team meetings a day on the weekend that would allow us to get to know each other more if we didn't already and have some fun and food while doing it. The workplace culture was diverse when I worked there. It was a mix of races and cultural backgrounds and I loved that about my job. Management had some work to do but they all were young and learning. I learned how customer service skills really make a difference in your work day. Being a pleasant person with a genuine heart can take you a long way.
They overwork you
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Upland, CA2019, szeptember 10.
Yes you get paid 13 an hour but you do so much. Managers leave half the time and you end up doing their job. They make you stay 30 to sometimes an hour after your shift is done but have no consideration when you’re 5 minutes late once in a life time. Managers are super unprofessional and bipolar. One moment they want to be your friend but the next they are talking behind your back and wanting you to respect them when they don’t respect you.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van