Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Team Member

2 249 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 11 339 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was fine for a first time job
Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Cookeville, TN2019, március 21.
It honestly wasn't for me because I felt like people didn't really care about my health. It was exhausting and felt like there was a lot of unneeded pressure.
Work Day
Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Fairmont, WV2019, március 21.
Work day is usually slow now that we been open for 7 months. The manager are okay. The team members are okay too. Sometimes we have good days other days can be bad.
Free meal while working
Not enough hours
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Poor communication between managers and employees
Chick-Fil-A Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Orange Park, FL2019, március 20.
Chick Fil a is a relvoving door they are constantly hiring and have people leaving. It’s fine sometimes in the beginning but the end they forget about you and don’t treat you very good
50% off when you worked
Stress
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive, fun work environment, acquire traits as leadership, learn to work fast under pressure
Chick-Fil-A Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Indianapolis, IN2019, március 20.
Chick Fil a is a great working opportunity that helps grow leadership skills, hard work under pressure, and patience.y experience at chick Fil a was very enjoyable because I have made plenty of new friends and have learned to work with excellence.
Pro érvek
Good salary pay hourly for fast food, flexible schedule
Kontra érvek
Low employee meal allowance, rude team leaders
It was pretty good
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Miramar, FL2019, március 20.
It was good, only complaint is job pay. A typical day at work for your first time is mainly running the food, but if you are advanced enough you will get to work the front cashier. Working drive through cashier was a favorite of mine
Free food on breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
Made great friends, but it wasn't a fait place to work .
Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  LaGrange, GA2019, március 20.
When I first started working for CFA, I was excited and loved the environment. They give you open opportunities to advance in the company. I later learned that some of the managers base how many hours you receive or how quickly you move up on if they like you or not. NOT on how well you do your job and your initiative to move up in the company. Each employee has different areas that they work each day. My favorite is the bagging area. It's fast pace and keeps me busy. I love it. Unfortunately, I started off as a full-time employee and slowly got demoted to part-time. I have begged to have my hours back but with no prevail so I am moving on from there and finding something with more hours and a better pay rate.
Pro érvek
Free lunch. birthday presents, Christmas presents and lifelong friendships.
Kontra érvek
Favoritism, low hours, no benefits.
Fast Pace Fun
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Baltimore County, MD2019, március 19.
It is a well known place so ofcourse that attracts a lot of customers. Working here you must be a quick thinker. At times it does become slow paced, during this time you would have to become very productive for the next rush.
fast paced and busy
Chick-Fil-A Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Florida2019, március 17.
all in all it’s a good job to have, the pay is good, most people i work with are nice and fun and most customer interactions are pleasant however chick fil a is known for always being busy and fast paced so sometimes it’s a bit overwhelming. we rotate jobs every hour or 2 hours which keeps things more interesting than just being on register for hours at a time but outside order taking can be tough when it’s hot outside
Pro érvek
free food every shift, good pay, good scheduling
very busy, sometimes overwhelming
1,0
Poor managment
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  North Highlands, CA2019, március 17.
Nothing positive to say, the people i worked with were amazing, the boss was extremely rude and treated me with little to no respect. I did not feel welcome and it was a very toxic place to work, I doubt all of them are like this but this one was horrible.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Pleasant and comfortable environment with guests interest truly at heart
Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Stillwater, OK2019, március 15.
Working at chick fil a has been the most pleasant working experience I’ve ever had. The comfort and happiness of the guests and workers is the number one priority, and it truly shows.
Free meals
Busy game days
Fast paced
Chick-Fil-A Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Winter Garden, FL2019, március 15.
Time flies working at chick fil a. Also during my time there, I loved all my co-workers. You learn how to really be a family. The work is not difficult just very fast paced.
Pro érvek
Free lunch, great co workers
Kontra érvek
Hard to advance, managers very biased
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place for a first job
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dallas, TX2019, március 15.
I worked at Chick-Fil-A for my first job, and the training I got from the staff was great. The time I worked there was a great first job experience, and I felt at home working with other team members.
1,0
Horrible work place
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bricktown, NJ2019, március 15.
Hmm where to start want to tell you. Your doing such a great job but when push comes to shove and they feel threatened they fire you. Only discount was half off and you had to eat it there. Under paid and over worked. Back of the house gross. Slipped all the time and was disorganized. The management couldn't handle stress would snap out on you for dumb questions and treated you like a slave and other co workers would make you do there work instead of them doing it themselves this the first time I ever gave a review for a job cause what they did was lower than low and grimmy wouldnt recommended anyone to work there. Never got handbook or orientation. So how am I suppose to know the policy if it wasn't explained to me every job is different
Munkahelyi kultúra
A fun, but fast-paced place to work
TEAM MEMBER (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2019, március 15.
To specify, the management over my franchise lacked proper training, but despite them it was an amazing place to work! Definitely recommend to teens. On a slow day, you spent time fixing up or prepping the restaurant for rushes, but there weren't too many slow days. The most enjoyable part of working for CFA was the team members. Everyone is working with the same game plan and friendly.
Munkahelyi kultúra
very fast paced enviroment with fun co workers
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Winter Park, FL2019, március 14.
one of the best places to work, amazing first job, everybody is very nice and accepting. managers are patient during training and take their time so you can be the best
2,0
Not the best
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kingwood, TX2019, március 13.
Working here was good in the beginning. I was working with friends, I enjoyed what I was doing, and it was my first job. I was happy the owner took a chance on me. As it come to a year and a half working here, I simply couldn't stand how I was being treated anymore. I was still in school, and management knew that, however they tended to schedule me 40 hours a week and if I complained, 0 hours a week. If I was scheduled during school, it was either come into work, or be written up and possibly fired.
Fun, Friendly
Unhelpful management
Good place to start.
Chick-Fil-A Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Raleigh, NC2019, március 12.
When I first started working at Chick-fil-a I was an incoming junior in high school, and it was my first job. They have a very good training program there and it really helps as a first look into the real world of jobs.
Break meal up to $7
Great competitive fast paced
Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Northport, AL2019, március 12.
It’s a great place to work especially if you love kids and very social. They work together as a team to give customers speedy and great service. They really take pride in their job and Chick Fil A beliefs.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick-fil-a is a great place to work if you fit in with the crowd.
Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Avondale, AZ2019, március 12.
The company itself is very particular about who they hire so when you go in they decide whether they want you or not based on how they think you will fit in there. As an employee there they expect a lot from you and expect you not to slip up but don't hold any slip ups against you. Try your best and they will notice that.
Pro érvek
Free lunch, fun co-workers, and regular customers.
Kontra érvek
Short breaks(only if you work 6 hours you get a 15minute break)
Fast paced, friendly enviorment
Chick-Fil-A Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Waynesboro, VA2019, március 12.
A typical day at Chick-fil-a is almost always very busy and fast paced, the management at my current Chick-fil-a is very poor and I mean VERY. The general manager is very rude and takes things personally and will schedule you less if you question him at all. You will be told that you qualify for a raise and you won't get one.
Pro érvek
Maximum amount of money for food, long breaks
No benefits
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van