Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Team Member

1 799 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 11 880 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
It was okay
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Florence, AL2019, május 22.
I loved working there, but the management and the owner were not exactly nice. It was awesome for the first year or so, but I do not think they understood that we were just high school kids trying out best. We had 20 minutes to clock out and eat, but if we were busy, we were not allowed to cut in line (obviously) and I had to eat my food in 3 minutes one time. It was mainly just frustrating. I did get hurt on job site though and they were extremely great about it.
free food
short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fry cook for an awesome team
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Brookfield, CT2019, május 22.
Scheduling was very flexible and they made sure to work around any tasks you already have planned. I would arrive and head for the kitchen. The management was very personable and made coming in to work enjoyable. The job itself was very simple and left little room for error. The hardest part of the job was how mundane the tasks at hand would be while the best part was the free food and relaxed environment.
Free food
Beware of burns
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very very great workplace.
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Gainesville, GA2019, május 22.
Only issue is there is not much room for advancement. The pay never really gets better but they are an amazing company to work for. They are typically super understanding if you have a family emergency!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Loved the environment, staff, and work just not the pay
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Georgetown, TX2019, május 21.
This place its self is amazing and I think I fit the job well I just felt that I was being a little under payed for all the tasks I knew and accomplished.
free food on breaks and a 50% off discount
Kontra érvek
short breaks, low pay, strict managment
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun welcoming place to work everyone is nice
Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Colonial Heights, VA2019, május 21.
Chick-fil-a is a very welcoming atmosphere. The pros to working there are free food and scholarship opportunities. However , some of the Cons were Insufficient hours and The dress code is strict because they take appearance very seriously.
Free Employee Meal
Insufficient Hours, Strict dress code rules
great work place!!
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Union, NJ2019, május 21.
really the best work place. free meals on break. manager come help when rush hours. no conflict with co workers. customers always feels welcome also drive thru with ipads truely a genius idea.
free meals, breaks
nothing.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at Chick-Fil-A helps you grow
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  West Palm Beach, FL2019, május 20.
Working at Chick-Fil-A helped me become more knowledgeable and developed my skills. It also helped me with working as a team to fulfill our goal, which was to provide excellent service to our guests.They made me feel comfortable with working alongside others.
3,0
Fun at first
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Maitland, FL2019, május 20.
It was fun at first, but then management wanted you to only worry about this place, people started dropping like flies and you were asked to stay every day. There was a director that worked there for 15 + years and they even managed to drive him to quit. You can make great friends but the people above the managers will stifle you.
Free lunches, friends
Kontra érvek
Leadership, really strict, point system ridiculous
1,0
Stressful Work Environment and Do Not Care for Emoployees
Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  San Diego, CA2019, május 20.
Chick-fil-a, is not a fun place to work. They forced me to work outside in the hot beating sun for 8 hours straight and I got very sick from heat stroke. They still make me go outside and take orders in the heat although I've requested not to many times.
Free lunch
Kontra érvek
Managers are awful and don't take care of employees
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
will never suggest working here with the management they have now
Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Yukon, OK2019, május 20.
i’ve honestly never met the most oblivious and arrogant human being then our very own GM, he can’t even make a schedule without messing something up. i honestly just think this restaurant would be better off if he would step down from being our GM
discounts
management
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work for your first job
Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Midland, TX2019, május 19.
Very fast paced environment. Learned a lot as a team member. Learned every station. Management is friendly and some are understanding. Highly recommend.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast paced environment with some of the best people to work with.
Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Oceanside, CA2019, május 18.
Everyday is different since the amount of customers that come in change. However, most of the time it is fast paced. The people who work there are incredibly nice and easy to communicate with. I've learned how to better communicate, how to adapt to situations quickly, how to take criticism, and how to be openminded to new things. The management and work environment are among the best I have seen. The hardest part of the job is serving the customers since food-service employees can receive so much attitude and be on the receiving end of very hurtful and offensive things. However, the best feeling is making someone's day and feeling proud of yourself for keeping up with the fast environment.
Flexible schedule
I was a team member.
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lafayette, LA2019, május 16.
Great entry level job, and it was the first job I ever had. It was hard, but challenged my character as a person, and improved every positive trait I had and snuffed out the bad ones.
Free meal
No discounts.
Nice work environment
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lumberton, NC2019, május 16.
Everyone is really friendly and genuine, which makes it easier to work in such a fast paced environment. It was a good place to work during college, but I definitely wouldn't do it again.
3,0
It's Not For Everyone
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jacksonville, NC2019, május 16.
First, let me specify, I worked at a Drive-Thru only location in a small military town. I don't know if anyone else shares my experience, but I did not enjoy working at this location. The pay was minimal, and the managers always seemed to put people in stations randomly, without regard as to who was best at what position.
Food allowance, Flexible scheduling
Low pay, short breaks
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not what a Chick-Fil-A is supposed to be
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  College Station, TX2019, május 14.
Management is rude to employees and customers. They only offer 50% off for employees only. But the one in Bryan, Tx gives employees free food for employees and their families. They horde sauces and will charge for extra. They will argue with customers about orders and be rude to customers. If an employee calls in sick they will be called, yelled at by management and then taken off the schedule for the next week and treated rudely for the rest of their employment. There’s a reason this Chick-Fil-A has a high turn over rate.
Pro érvek
You can change your availability
Everything else
Fun work place
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  King of Prussia, PA2019, május 14.
It gave me good insight and experience in working at a fast paced job. I learned better team working skills. The management was good for the most part. Some team members show more effort than others.
Free lunch
Short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast paced and stressful environment with decent perks
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Leeds, AL2019, május 14.
A typical day included lots of customers, cleaning, and stocking. I learned how to deal with difficult customers, how to receive orders quickly, and how to work on a team under pressure. My particular Chick-fil-A had a few management problems. The hardest part was being patient when customers would get frustrated for no reason. The most enjoyable part was getting to know the regulars and memorizing their orders.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Quick paced restaurant that helps you getting used to under pressure situations.
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Atascocita, TX2019, május 14.
I enjoyed working here as the customers were friendly and so were the co-workers. It taught me to move quick and efficiently while having a positive mindset.
Discounts
Dishes
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun and Good place for first job
Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Sacramento, CA2019, május 14.
This was my first job and I. Loved it but now that I am growing up I see I deserve more and not getting it. I don’t regret working here but I would for sure look into it before working here.
Discounts
Pay, leadership
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van