Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Team Member

1 483 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 8 499 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Fast Paced with minimal reward
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lima, PA2018, május 20.
An incredibly fast work day would be fine if the pay was better and the culture at the job was better. Most coworkers are lazy and rude. The managers pick favorites and it is not a job to stay at for a while.
Just work somewhere else
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Glen Allen, VA2018, május 20.
I want to start off by saying that your CFA experience really is going to be determined mainly based off of the operator/owner of the store. At VCC, most part time employees will receive a low pay with no negotiation and it’s rare that people here get a raise unless you’ve been here for several years or you BEG them. I’m sorry but the work you do here is worth FAR more than minimum wage, which most CFAs pay more than. They overwork you as you will be expected to stand outside serving customers in heat, freezing cold, snow, rain, you name it for 3-5 hours with little compensation and almost no accommodation. People need to feel appreciated and since it’s a job that obviously through pay. A pat on the back here and there isn’t going to do it. And if you’re expecting some sort of work/ life balance then too bad, you’re pretty much going to have to be available every Friday and Saturday- keep in mind majority of your workers are teens who actually have lives outside this place. Management just depends on the person here but most of them don’t seem to care much for their employees and quickly take advantage of them. I also am offended personally at the fact that they go around talking about how “Christian” they are but that doesn’t reflect their actual business model, at least not at this location. I highly recommended working at other locations before even thinking about coming to this one. I also think the operator should be more involved in the day-to-day operations that happen at this location. Because I doubt they would want to stand outside in the freezing cold and that last  több... part applies to the managers as well. I did however enjoy working with many of my peers.  kevesebb
Discounts
Kontra érvek
Shorts breaks, no breaks, low pay, management, poor working conditions, underrappreciated
Love this job
Chick-Fil-A Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Westminster, CO2018, május 19.
This job was amazing. Super flexible with scheduling. The managers were great and my store manager hired some amazing people to work with. Would HIGHLY recommend.
Pro érvek
Free meals, amazing environment, quick paced
Short breaks, stressful, hard
Very quick-pace
Chick-Fil-A Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Apex, NC2018, május 19.
You only have 30 minutes each morning to get the store ready which can be stressful. Breakfast can either be super busy or moderately slow. Usually the second shift from the day before leaves the store dry so you will not have any cups stocked or sauces. I've been in the company for six months and I'm still not trained in everything front line but when a pretty boy walks into the company then they will favor him no matter his skill level.
Very giving company
unfair treatment
Its okay
Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Seymour, TN2018, május 19.
They are not as good as everyone says they are. They are not respectful, and I expected more from them. They definitely did not meet my huge expectations for them.
Great team poor management
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Philadelphia, PA 191482018, május 18.
Working as Chick-Fil-A team member was a rewarding experience filled with many challenges, but it was a toxic environment and the management was poor.
Great Experience
Chick Fil A
Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Burlington, NC2018, május 18.
Chick Fil A gas great customer service and is always looking for new ways to improve things. Always willing to hear you out and work with you. Great opportunities come from working here.
Pro érvek
Free break meal, flexible with your schedule
Kontra érvek
Not sure if you get benefits with being full time
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast-paced and friendly work environment
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Columbia, SC2018, május 18.
Chick-Fil-A was a temporary job for me, but it offered me great experience and a friendly work environment that I enjoyed tremendously while I was there.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The environment is amazing, great place to work
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chattanooga, TN2018, május 18.
In total, I have worked for Chick-fil-a for 8 years.

They have always treated me right. Given me great opportunities and advancements and helped me thru tough times financially and most importantly, spiritually. I was hired over the phone 300 miles away from the location that I was designated to work at.

Management has always been awesome and well organized.

The hardest part of the job is the pace. It is definitely not for the faint of heart but every moment is fun and enjoyable. I learned multitasking skills, better customer service and patience.
Free lunches, awesome coworkers
short breaks
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Experience providing and growth creating opportunity
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hampton, GA 302282018, május 18.
My experience at Chick-fil-A was an interesting one. It taught me social skills, both in coordinating with coworkers and interacting with customers. I better learned how to read people and navigate the workplace in a way that would one, best benefit myself; and two, benefit my work environment. While the workplace culture came with its inevitable drawbacks that follow a variety of personalities; I was still able to find a group that were equally dedicated to excellence, had more experience than I, and were fun to interact with. The hardest part of the job was overcoming my own shortcomings, forcing myself to become better than I came in. But I do feel that I grew in many respects in terms of multitasking, social interaction, and advancing/evolving myself into the person I need to be. It, at the end, was the most enjoyable part as I was able to look back on my progress and be proud of where I'd come to.
Pro érvek
Free lunch, great store owner, generally great coworkers
Kontra érvek
Occasional disfunctional/unfocused employees, not recieving how many hours I wished
Munkahelyi kultúra
Vibrant place to work with high expectations
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cedar Rapids, IA2018, május 17.
Worked in many different capacities: Making fries, washing lettuce, washing dishes, taking trash out, mopping and sweeping floors, taking food out to tables during rushes, buttering buns. Management expects you to be the best you can at the jobs you're given.
fun
Chick-Fil-A Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2018, május 17.
over all chick fil is a great environment to work at in my case my particular chick fil a was a little not cool. the pay was unrealistic i was getting paid way less than any of the other team members and was putting in more work the hours were alright though overall enjoyed chick fil a only thing that sucked was management
free lunch
no benefits
Mellow
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Palmdale, CA2018, május 16.
This was an okay place to work but honestly not a long term job in my opinion. Management could have been a little better but they do always work with your schedule.
Very flexible work schedule
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hapeville, GA2018, május 15.
I recommend this job for college students, it has very flexible schedule for college student. This can be perfect for part-time students. Must work well under pressure and be able to multi-task. I work in the drive thru kitchen and it gets really really busy. All it takes is teamwork in order for everything to run smoothly. I think the hardest thing for me is to keep up with the fast pace. I enjoy working with my co workers they make to job fun. I did learn how to be a multi-tasker and work with others as a team. I wish the management could move us around in different areas so we can be cross trained. Just in case if we are short on people, we have people that can cover the needed work areas.
Free Lunches
Short Breaks
No for me
Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Greenville, SC2018, május 15.
People there are overly religious. Teenage team leaders/trainers with little to no experience. Management is lacking drive and motivation. Team members don't assist each other if its something they don't want to do.
Stressful but Enjoyable
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Roanoke, VA2018, május 15.
Chick-fil-A is a very fast paced environment. There are a lot of friendly people there, but also lots of drama. It gets very stressful at times, but most of the time it is a joy to be there.
Employee meal
Drama
This Location did not listen to employees or rather Me
Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Torrance, CA2018, május 15.
When I went into this location, I thought it was going to be the same as when I worked in the East Coast but it wasn't. I worked in the front of the house when I started and was afford a position working in drive-thru. I worked it for a few months but then I wasn't enjoying it as much so I wanted to be placed back in front of house. I was told Over Months that it was going to happen yet week after week, I was still outside.
free lunch
Kontra érvek
short breaks, staff doesn't listen unless your in the "in crowd"
Fun, Stressful Work, But Low Pay
Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Fredericksburg, VA2018, május 15.
Working with Chick-fil-A for two years was life changing. I worked with and loved some amazing people that worked with me at the store and made my job more than bearable. However, the management went down hill as the long-term people left and they were very skimpy about salaries and raises for such a demanding position. Would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a first job, is driven to succeed, and works well under stress.
Good first job
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Huntersville, NC2018, május 15.
It was a great first job, but it was hard to get promoted--it seemed like there was only upward mobility with the "favorites" and not necessarily the best workers. I'm pretty sure we were supposed to get more breaks than we did.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Really good work to provide a good work ethic
Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  290 and Spring Cypress2018, május 14.
You have to be fast, and have a good sense of diligence and integrity. Slothfulness is not tolerated, but by doing your best, you can advance through this job very quickly.
$4.50 off food for break, very friendly crew
Kontra érvek
Schedule tends to be sparatic.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van