Chick-fil-A

Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Team Member

2 259 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 14 944 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Customer service
Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Delray Beach, FL2020, január 25.
Chick-Fil-A over all is a good company to work for. I love it there, it is a great environment to be in. Only issue is the lack of hours, other than that I think its great.
Munkahelyi kultúra
productive work place and fun
Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Denver, CO2020, január 24.
I learn a little of everything in the back as a team member.
A fun working environment, and nice people.
Good opportunities and a great place to give back to the communities.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Carrollton, TX2020, január 23.
The managers were too young and had no experience to be able to guide us and help us grow as a company, they would take too many things to heart and take it out on the company.
2,0
At Least the Co-Workers are Nice
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Columbus, OH2020, január 22.
(TL;DR If you don't care about your sanity, go ahead and work here. Otherwise, find anywhere else to work.)

Pros: great coworkers
Cons: owners, customers, the amount of work expected from you is way more than you have time for or get paid for

The owners are idoits who don't know how to run a bussiness. I was told I would be up for a raise from $9 to $10 at the beginning of 2018, however I didn't get the raise because apparently, you had to actually ask the manager to consider you for a raise, it was not automatic. There was one week where we lost 3-4 managers at once becase the owners p*ssed them off. I was informed about mandatory trainings one week in advance. They only scheduled me 3 hours at a time, every single day, right in the center of lunch rush even though I could have worked longer.

They own a small shop in the convention center, if they ask you to help run that, SAY NO. They would send me over with 200 sandwiches, and expect that to last the entire lunch (which it of course didn't) where the customers would continually complain that there were no nuggets, fries, strips, or grilled options.

As a minor, they were required to give me a break every 5 hours, the second I turned 18, I started going 7-8 hours without a break. These breaks have to be taken in the dining room because the owners don't believe in a break room. Our break room was basically the storage room where they keep catering supplies.

The owners never do anything, they just stand behind you and repremand you for not doing things correctly and complaining when you drop a sauce packet on
  több... the ground because "that's another 7 cents lost."

They yell at the front workers when the drive-thru line gets too long even though the kitchen can't cook the food as fast as it's being ordered. The employees are forced to work outside single digit temperatures clear through 90 degree days. The customers are always upset that the drive-thru line is so long, or that the inside is crowded, or that CFA doesn't serve fish, or that the kitchen ran out of an item, or that pickles automatically come on the breaded sandwiches, or that lunch isn't served until 10:30 so they have to wait 10 minutes for the special request of a chicken sandwich, or that their order was wrong (and they'll act like it's your fault even though you didn't make or bag the food), or that their drink had too much ice or too little ice. My favorite is when a customer would get upset because our specific store didn't sell 4ct or 6ct nuggets by themselves because the owners are so cheap that they wanted the customers to pay for a full 8ct.

The amount of BS that you have to deal with is not worth what they pay you, trust me. The co-workers are amazing people and CFA will always be my favorite fast food place, but the owners, the customers, and the amount of work that you put in per 5 minutes(despite the owners telling you that you aren't ever doing enough) was enough to give me panic attacks, meltdowns, and severe mental scarring for the rest of my life.
  kevesebb
Good experience
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hurst, TX2020, január 22.
It was a great first long term job and I made many lifelong friends during my time there, I also learned valuable work related skills. I am grateful to have had the opportunity to work for such a company.
Pro érvek
Family atmosphere and job security
Kontra érvek
N/A
Munkahelyi kultúra
A good job for high school kids, but not much career opportunity
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bloomington, MN2020, január 22.
This is a good job for people in high school(and possibly college). However, there is not much room for raises, and promotions. Furthermore, management changes a lot, so the policies on how to do things are not always uniform.
Pro érvek
After working more than 6 hours you get 1 unpaid 30 minute break. Nice coworkers as well
Kontra érvek
Issues with scheduling/taking days off, Lack of communication between managers, No real room for career advancement
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a very productive workspace.
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Portsmouth, VA2020, január 22.
Here at chick-fil-a, I experienced a lot of great accomplishments. I have learned a lot with this company with customer service and working with other people efficiently.
fun workplace
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Roseville, CA2020, január 21.
really fun place to work, everyone is very nice and welcoming. costumers are nice and lots of kids come in. good place for highschool student to start working
Open and Accepting Environment
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fredericksburg, VA2020, január 20.
I learned a lot during my time of employment at Chick-Fil-A.
I left with even more respect for the customer service industry.
I learned a lot of self-discipline to assure i stayed on target with my tasks.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Dayton, OH2020, január 19.
Every location is different. Every Operator is different. That's all I can truly say about the job and the company. I will say it's a great job for a Teenager or a young adult and can make a living wage and still be a Team Member.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good place to work as first job.
Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Tampa, FL2020, január 19.
It was my first job so I was in training for a while. People were all very nice and approachable if I had questions. I was able to move up in ranks and endure more responsibilities fast.
Productive and Fast Paced enviornment
Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Colorado Springs, CO2020, január 18.
Throughout the job we face the customers that are rude and mean but we are taught how to deal with them and how they are going to feel if we ask a simple question. We learn how to treat a customer like family rather then someone we may see the next time we are working, we are shown how to treat them like a family member or a friend.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
It’s ok
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2020, január 18.
Basically it really depends on what location you work at I’ve seen other locations and they don’t always have like some chick-fil-a’s do. I enjoyed my time here it was ok
Poor Management
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lavonia, GA2020, január 17.
When I worked at Chick-fil-A I felt like my team leaders would always bully me majority of my fellow co-workers would agree that I was targeted. Pay was good, and I like that they were community friendly, but there at times wasn't enough employees to work during the shifts.
Enjoyable fast food restaurant
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Belleville, IL2020, január 17.
While working at Chick-fil-A, I learned the value of working together and with a purpose. We would have long days with customers, however working as a group made it seem as if taking care of 200+ orders was a breeze.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great atmosphere! Welcoming environment.
Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Sacramento, CA2020, január 16.
I loved working here. They work with your schedule very well! The atmosphere is always positive and welcoming! There are opportunities to grow if you want! they pay above average.
for your information
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Warner Robins, GA2020, január 16.
Make sure you are willing to work at all times.Always go there with a great attitude and ready to work, never have a bad attitude because customers and managers see it.
Would recommend
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Diego, CA2020, január 16.
I would recommend any franchise store for chick-fil-a. They have a great work environment that make you feel like you belong to a family. My only problem was at my specific store where there was a lot of things that were unfair and they would dangle a management position in front of you with them knowing they won't give it to you.
Great job for students
Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Severna Park, MD2020, január 15.
Chick Fil A was a great place to work for those who just want a job as a student, or a part time job. I made a lot of friends there and they always allowed me to come back after breaks.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Make sure you have open availability
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sacramento, CA2020, január 15.
This company is very focused on the quality of the food and service that their customers receive. And you get 50% off all the time and a friends and family discount
Good food
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van