Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Team Member

2 140 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 14 163 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Great environment
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2019, november 19.
This company was great at being thorough with the training and making you feel like apart of the team. Hard work was recognized and the management was great. They are really good at presenting opportunities to move up.
Awful Environment, Terrible Shift Leaders, Worse Pay
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Charleston, SC2019, november 19.
Chick-Fil-A was my first job. When I started, I was so thrilled. However, that soon changed. I was 15-16 when I worked here, and so were many other employees. Before I continue, I want to emphasize that the owner and operator of the store is an amazing man and the best overseer I have ever had. Unfortunately, that did not translate to the shift leaders, pay, or overall work environment. I would not ever recommend Chick-Fil-A as a place to work.
they are so friendly
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Denver, CO2019, november 18.
I used to work as crew member and what I loved the most was that it was every person responsibility in our team to make sure if every thing is in it own place I learned how to be patient and helping the customers with a kind heart I loved it
3,0
Ok job
Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Lawrenceville, GA2019, november 18.
Flexible hours super busy never catch a 5 minute break. Have a 30 minute break. They expect to much from you regardless if your new or not. The management strict and at times disrespectful.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Please avoid this place at all costs!
Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Jersey City, NJ2019, november 18.
Horrible place to work. They will over work you and under pay you unless you’re a favorite from leadership. Leadership is unprofessional, rude and disrespectful. It’s a very toxic environment that will change you after a couple weeks, and if you don’t believe me just observe the people who have been there for TOO long. No one can take constructive criticism and you will always be wrong no matter what. Their “culture” is a joke and not what they promote all over social media. When you are hired you are told to be a certain way and if you are not kissing their feet and acting like a robot and then have an opinion, you will be looked at as an enemy mainly cause what you have to say is the truth. Honestly the “leadership” there just care about their paychecks and their default friends. It’s not worth being treated like that especially when you as an individual have other stuff to worry about and on top of that you’ll have some miserable 20 year olds taking out their anger on you. This applies to both front and back of house just as an fyi. Please do not work here unless you’re at rock bottom and even then you’d be better off without a job.
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
cool place if u work mornings
Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Florissant, MO2019, november 17.
ehh its cool i guess fr fr they be doing too much. i work hard there but they take me n a few others for granted. they need to fire the slackers but thats none of my business
Munkahelyi kultúra
chick fil a is a good place to start off working but can be kind of an eye opener to how managers can have a high position over you in a bad way
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mission, TX2019, november 16.
chick fil a is a great place to start working i got along very well with all the employees there. the work was simple at times hectic but easy to get thru the main problem was that company can sometimes decide not to work with your work schedule, and the managers would not get along sometimes as well.other than that it was a good job.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Lehi, UT2019, november 16.
There is much consistently in how the company is run with high expectations for all. There is a lot of opportunity to move up quickly in pay and position once certain requirements and skill level is met. My co-workers are respectful and great to work with. I would highly recommend Chick Fil-a for anyone no matter your experience level.
Just another Fast Food
Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Strongsville, OH2019, november 15.
Just a fast food company that fools themselves believe in that they are better than the others.

A typical day is as stressful as can get. They lack of a lot of skills and expectations of service are not realistic.
Amazing company
Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Tallahassee, FL2019, november 15.
I will always be grateful to Chick-Fil-A. This company truly cares about each individual, if you continue to try your best here, you will get noticed and achieve great things.
Poor Environment
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Temple, TX2019, november 14.
Although it seems like Chick Fil A is a courteous and respected company, management is corrupt and employees are treated poorly and required to perform tasks that are above their wages. Pay is too low and management is not sensitive of personal or family needs. I would not recommend working at Chick Fil A
Poor
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Humble, TX2019, november 13.
Very disappointed, did not get trained. Was thrown in working cash register, making shakes without training. Worked 8hours without break or to eat. Management was horrible. Would not recommend this place to anyone.
Fast paced work environment
Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Jacksonville, AL2019, november 13.
Typical day will be fast and heavy. People will be expecting a lot out the company that prides itself on high quality service. You will be expect to go above and beyond with a smile on your face at all times.
Chick-fil-a
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Valrico, FL2019, november 12.
Working at chick-fil-a was a great experience it helped me build my confidence and talk to people. Chick-fil-a is like a family everyone was/is really nice and helpful.
Fun, Rewarding
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  New Albany, IN 471502019, november 11.
In my time working there, the coworkers were Great, Management was Fantastic, loved serving the customers and getting to know the regulars. Great job, Happy to have been a part of it.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Love to work for chick fil a
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  New Braunfels, TX2019, november 11.
coworkers are always so polite, they help all new people and there’s a lot of communication
very fast paced
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dalton, GA2019, november 10.
i enjoyed the people i worked with. they were very patient and helpful when i worked for chick-fil-a, but it was my first job and it was tough for me a first. over time i got faster, but i still felt like i was never fast enough.
Great place of employement
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Goose Creek, SC2019, november 10.
This place of employment is one that some may think of as minimal or simplistic, but I can say it’s more complex and exciting then some may think, and one of the most enjoyable atmosphere’s that you could work at.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Its a good place to work with A good inviroment, but pay stinks
Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Chattanooga, TN2019, november 6.
Its a good place to work with A good inviroment, but pay stinks. new starters are geting at least a dollar more per hour than I am, but I am a very capable team member who can do anything front line. Feels as if it is really had to advance, but we need new leaders. over all though I like it.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good for a first job, but not long term.
Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Voorhees, NJ2019, november 5.
My experience at Chick-fil-A has been mostly positive. I have worked for this company for about a year and a half as a back of house team member. For me, the two best parts of this job have been being able to see my leadership skills improve over time, and also becoming good friends with many of my coworkers. The people you work with at Chick-fil-A really do become like family, or at least they have for me.
The most difficult part of the job is being able to handle a very fast paced and stressful environment. Because believe me, you will get stressed out at some point if you work here. Being able to handle it is so important.
Overall, it hasn’t been a bad first job. I would recommend it for high school or college students looking for a part time job or seasonal work, because they’re really flexible with your availability and hours. I would not work here long term because of the anxiety that this job can cause and the long nights I often have to stay and work when we are understaffed (which can happen frequently).
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van