Chick-fil-A
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Team Member

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
3 856 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 17 079 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Its a great place to work. Everyone is kind and willing to help you out whenever. You have to stand the whole time which can be a problem for some people. They do however give 30 minute breaks and offer $8.50 worth of free food before taxes (at least where I work). You get free drinks and can take them outside if you're set on iPad. It's a great learning experience for a first job. I would recommend working at chick fil a!
Great Management, Nice Coworkers, 30 min breaks, Flexible Schedule, Free Drinks
Standing the whole time
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not a lot of room to grow. Grateful for them giving me my first job. Very demanding work. On your feet and can be outside in the extreme heat and extreme cold.
Munkahelyi kultúra
they teach you skills to improve your work ethic like no other restaurant ever will. I came out of chick-fil-a as a much better person and employee. overall nowhere else I would have rather worked. I made so many friends that I am still bestfreinds with to this day.
Pro érvek
7-9 dollar discount after every shift, scholarship opportunities.
having to work outside
Munkahelyi kultúra
The only reason I found myself at cfa for so long was the few people there that made my day. Overall the job is exhausting, and too draining. Being outside taking orders for 8 hour shifts is not okay! Not everyday is like this for me, but there are those days! (And some people are just put outside everyday simply because they aren't one of the favorites.) I love a fast paced environment, I thrive!! But the hardest part is having to just endure it all. Yes, I am grateful for my experience and have learned a lot, but just know when you get hired at cfa, you are expected to know the conditions. 30 degree weather to 100+ degree weather.. yikes. Once again, the people that I worked with made it possible. The hours are also good, if you want hours, you get them based on performance. I would get 30 hours a week which is great. The store owner was very cool overall, there were plenty of bonuses and times when I felt appreciated for the work I accomplished. There were times when customers were so sweet, but also times when they were terrible because of the long waits. (But this is also possible with any customer service job)
free lunch
Kontra érvek
being outside in extreme conditions, dealing with intense customers, the favoritism within the store
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Most days are fairly busy with things happening all the time. People either work in the grill in the back or up front with the cashiers and food baggers. Mostly the supervisors and upper management work positions that are complex and lower workers work the basic, standard positions. Management is good but with favoritism.
Free food, flexible schedule
Little room for advancement
Munkahelyi kultúra
I learned costume care skills which are helping me in my current job. I loved serving other people there and seeing them smile. Manger were very helpful and encouraging when promoting someone. Very friendly echo helped me through tough moments of my life. I am hatful for all of them.
Flexibility
Food made me fat
Munkahelyi kultúra
Personally had a great time working FOH, even when customers weren't being Pleasant. Which the management was more understanding of their employees, because often we'd all get discouraged.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The workload is not a lot and pays decently. However, there is a lot of hypocrisy and double standards, and a lack of communication between the leadership, which makes it difficult to understand and fulfill your duties.It is a great first job and teaches you to learn customer service and to be efficient. There is very little room for growth because of favoritism.
Pro érvek
Limited free food, 30 min unpaid break, enjoyable staff.
Kontra érvek
Favoritism and poor management. no room for growth
Munkahelyi kultúra
Pay & benefitsMy pay and benefits at Chick-fil-A are not good at all. Actually there are no benefits whatsoever. You get paid terrible.ManagementIn general, managers at Chick-fil-A are terrible. They pick favorites for no reason. You get criticized for everything you do even if you're doing nothing wrong.
Free meal
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working here was a great starter job. Pretty good pay, easy to work. Only problem was being outside in drive-thru when the weather wasnt the best. Other than that, I loved it
Free food
Being outside
Munkahelyi kultúra
I learned so much at Chick-fil-A. It was a very good job that taught me a lot and taught me how to serve others before myself and in a timely manner
Pro érvek
Free lunch, breaks, great managers
Munkahelyi kultúra
Job security and advancementIn terms of job security at Chick-fil-A, I think that it’s pretty secure only because they can find new people to hire fast enough right now.
Munkahelyi kultúra
OverallMy experience working at Chick-fil-A was nice at first. For some reason it took me MONTHS before I could be trained to do other tasks, even though I was a dependable employee, and new employees got trained more frequently than I did.They made us go outside and take orders when the air quality was at like 100, just because the amount we “agreed” to was like 115. Ash literally fell into our eyes and iPads as we took orders.They made us go out in 90+ degree weather without proper shade coverings (which was promised in the contracts we signed).They used to write people up for using sick days, and they continue to question younger employees about their sick day use.They let underage employees deliver food out to cars and don’t pay attention to what’s going on outside of the building walls. There are tons of creeps outside of the building and the runners don’t get a walkie or panic button. Customers are also very rude.The pay was pretty great, and the management seemed to care in the beginning of the pandemic. But they just kind of stopped.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work with for teenagers or students wanting to balance work with a job life. It also depends on what Chick Fil A you work at, but you can have fun.
Pro érvek
free food (at certain locations)
Munkahelyi kultúra
Was my first job, great place to work. Management was nice, understanding, and supportive. Coworkers were great. I loved it when I worked there. Would recommend.
Free lunch, great coworkers
Kontra érvek
Fast pace, can be stressful
Munkahelyi kultúra
They play favoritism but other than that it's an OK place to work especially for a teenager its not a bad place to work they just pick and choose who they want to train the right way
Munkahelyi kultúra
It’s like a small family but with that comes annoyances. The treatment of new hires is at the least rude and unhelpful, but many of the other employees are actually helpful in trying to help them despite what management does.
Pro érvek
Break food, nice team members
Kontra érvek
Lack of hours and helpful management.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It’s a decent place. It’s very fast paced which makes it fun you don’t feel like you’re just standing around doing nothing. The customers are funny and very nice.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The place was run by people on the older side but there were plenty of young people working there too. It was very cliquey. Typically I'd work on dining or at the register
Free lunch, flexible hours
Cliquey
Munkahelyi kultúra
It's overall a fun place to work but there is always something to do. The pay is not amazing but the culture is great. We also get a free meal and breaks.
Free meal, breaks
Pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
This is a good first job but after you have been there so long they really start to take advantage of you and constantly try to get you to come in on your days off and schedule you during your unavailable times. Management is just not good at all. If one of them doesn’t like you, then none will and just go ahead and kiss your chances of getting a raise or moving up goodbye.
Free food, coworkers, scholarships