Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Team Member

2 183 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 14 428 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Naples, FL2019, december 14.
I enjoyed my time at Chick-fil-a Naples Center. It is where I met most of my friends. The pay was good and I got a lot of hours. The scheduling manager was accommodating and flexible.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I just love working here!!!
Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Spanish Fork, UT2019, december 14.
I love this company so much. I also love the people who work there. They are all so amazing and I would definitely work here anytime they need some more employees. Everyone that works here fills loved.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great Work environment and friendly culture
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Flower Mound, TX2019, december 12.
I thoroughly enjoyed working for Chick-Fil-A. I think it would be hard to find somewhere else as with as good of a culture as they have. The only reason I left my job there was to focus on school.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Easy going and dependable to work with
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Ames, IA2019, december 12.
One of the best parts of this job was the discount on food that we got, making healthy meals affordable on days you work. Everyone prided themselves on being respectable and nice to customers and coworkers alike.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall a good company, just unlucky with ownership.
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Worth, TX2019, december 12.
I truly enjoyed working at Chick-fil-A. I made a lot of great friends that I still talk to today. The only issue was the pay. Our store owner paid team members far below the median for Chick-Fil-A employees.
1,0
Draining
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Texas2019, december 11.
Underpaid, not appreciated. High turnover rate in store. We got a discount: half off while on the clock and 10 percent off the clock. It was basically high school all over again.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Everything is great except the management
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Angelo Sherwoodway, TX2019, december 11.
The managers don't take responsibility for their actions and target employees who voice their concerns about how certain things are handled or is done in a wrong way. They have their favorites and choose to prioritize them over other employees when it comes to fun and work involving activities.
3,0
A good starting job
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  South Bend, IN2019, december 10.
Don’t call off or you’ll get fired. Owner can be controlling of the store. Overall, mostly nice people. Customers can be rude! Management seems to always been in their head and about themselves and just tells people what to do. General manager is a story itself. Not nice!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Morristown, TN2019, december 9.
If you enjoy serving others and having an awesome work family . This place is for you ! Awesome environment and pretty nice guests . The owners are pretty generous and care about your success.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Enjoyable when you get the hang of it
Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Charlotte, NC2019, december 9.
Fun work environment
Fast paced

Difficult to get raises/promotions because of the varying franchise store owners

Every store is different and some owners are greedy and selfish while others truly care about their employees and the community
Munkahelyi kultúra
Both comfortable and challenging.
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Clearwater, FL2019, december 8.
I really enjoyed working with such a goal-oriented, determined company. The management did everything in their power to please customers while obtaining positive personal relations with employees. I struggled sometimes with the pace of the work but learned quickly how to time myself.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Stone Mountain, GA2019, december 7.
There isnt anything left to say that people dont already know Good
culture and good company with good leadership as well. I would recommend working here even for a career.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to interact with people from the community
Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Kenner, LA2019, december 6.
I loved getting to know the regulars and making the most for people visiting for the first time. The staff is fund to be around and they really create a family environment.
2,0
Pesimo ambiente laboral
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dallas, TX2019, december 5.
Trabaje en la cocina recibi un trato despota de quien se hace llamar el jefe de cocina en mi periodo de entrenamiento, intente hacerlo saber a los managers de la tienda y me despojaron del trabajo fui insultada y humillada, la peor experiencia laboral que he vivido en la tienda de N Central Expressway
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Great place to work!
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Norco, CA2019, december 5.
Great please to start working if no experience! Meet great customers and friends at a delicious fast food restaurant! Chick Fil a is fast pace job but fun!
Munkahelyi kultúra
fast paced environment. very high standards. good people. hard work
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Greeley, CO2019, december 5.
a typical day at work is insane. everything moves by like a blur and you are never off your feet and in most cases quite literally running. occasionally management can be difficult to work with and the communication between upper management and team members is in need of work. the people are good and its a great atmosphere in fact it becomes almost like a family. the hardest part of the job is the constant push for perfection. the most enjoyable part of the job is the bond you create with your fellow team members. this work is hard and not for those looking for a slower paced work environment or those who have chronic problems with back, hip, or knee pain
Very busy but great job
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lake Jackson, TX2019, december 4.
Chick-fil-A is a very busy company and you have to always be on your toes. It is always packed for the most part and you have to be able to adapt and work fast, but the work environment is great and you work with a well rounded team.
Love it
Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Texarkana, TX2019, december 3.
Have been at my Chick-fil-A for coming up on 2 years and am still loving the people and environment I work in , very friendly staff and great management that will work around your schedule , I started at 16 and am 17 now almost 18 and I still love the environment I work in
Amazing
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Costa Mesa, CA2019, december 3.
Everyone there was so kind and nice and very helpful they care a lot working for them was awesome made great friends with them loved preparing food and cleaning there they are overall friendly and care for their customers
Good work environment
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Ruston, LA2019, december 3.
I really enjoyed my time at Chick-fil-a. The Team Members were a pleasure to work for, and the job itself was very enjoyable. The payment was nice, and the hours were flexible for the most part.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van