Chick-fil-A logo
Chick-fil-A
4,0 az 5 csillagból.
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Team Member

Cég értékelése
Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye

Értékelések kategória szerint

3,8Munka és magánélet egyensúlya

Rendezés:

HasznosságÉrtékelésDátum
4 349 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelőenMind a(z) 18 754 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra

Great first place to work

Kiemelt Indeed-értékelés

Az Indeed által kiválasztott leghasznosabb értékelés
I love working at my location. It’s my first job and I’ve been given every opportunity to succeed. The pay is decent (although not as high as other entry level customer service jobs) but you’re never bored here, which is a must for me. The team is great and all of management is nice and wants you to succeed.

Pro érvek

Free meal every shift, great work environment, upward mobility

Break is only 30 minutes for every 5 hours worked

Toxic work place

management is really organized. hours are very inconsistent, all over the place, and your availability is rarely respected. management doesn’t care about us as people just numbers. makes us work in harsh conditions.

Free meals

pay

Its a decent first job

Dont get me wrong, this job isnt completly terrible. You get time off and a flexible schedule if you need it. But I cant count the amount of times ive came home from work and just had a panic attack. I have been framed for things I haven't done. But in the long run, i have made alot of friends working here, and am grateful for the skills I have learned. Just need to know that you wont be getting everything you want unless your a favorite, which is rare.

Free lunch, Amazing Friendships

Management, Favoritism, Stress, Heat
Munkahelyi kultúra

Good job for high school kids

Worked at chick fil a in high school. If you don’t have a bubbly or giddy demeanor the job is not for you because politeness and a customer is always right mentally reigns supreme here. Management is very supportive and will help you grow.

Good Starter Job

Chick-Fil-A is a greater starter job for a highschooler, considering that is mainly who they hire. However, everyone is pretty friendly and welcoming.

free food

short breaks

Korábbi munkáltató értékelése

Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.

Very fast-paced

Working here can be very stressful especially if you can’t keep up with the extremely fast paced environment. If you can handle doing multiple things at once and you know how to talk to customers it can be fulfilling but it really depends on the person.

Pro érvek

Free meal with every shift

Kontra érvek

High expectations right off the bat
Munkahelyi kultúra

Positive and encouraging environment, flexible scheduling

I got all the hours I asked for and they were extremely understanding of possible schedule changes. The people are really nice and outgoing and not afraid to introduce themselves and help you out when you need it.

Pro érvek

Free lunches, friendly coworkers, flexible scheduling

Kontra érvek

The pay may not be sufficient depending on location

Decent first job

Overall a decent job, most days are very busy and stressful, especially in the kitchen. It does help that there are good people and a good culture and that break food is free. Hours are very inflexible, be prepared to close (11pm) or open (6am) multiple days in a row depending on your availability.

Pro érvek

Culture, free break food, company looks good on resume

Kontra érvek

Inflexible hours, often very busy

Fun Work Environment

Chic Fila a is a great job for young highschool and college age kids. Decent pay, good benefits (My operator gave all full time employees health insurance), and respectful and cool staff. I left after 5 months because management cut my hours beyond an acceptable amount, but they were respectful about it and I left on good terms.

Free meals, Good Benefits, Decent Pay

Short breaks, Stressful Work Environment

Was a great first job

This was my first job ever, I loved the environment when I first started. The people I met and the friendships I made were great and helped me to learn great skills.

Fun

It’s what’s a great job to learn new things. Pay was decent and the co workers there where the best thing about working there. Managers were sometimes cool but overworked you at times.

Fast Paced But Fun Environment

Everyone was super nice, management was friendly and helpful, very easy to learn and questions are encouraged. Schedules can be hectic, but are flexible to a certain point.

Pro érvek

Good environment, fast paced.

Communication, customers.
Munkahelyi kultúra

Amazing coworkers fast paced environment.

The environment is fast paced and not for the faint of heart. However the people at this location are so supportive and nice which makes the job easier.

Pro érvek

free meal, great coworkers, flexible hours

stressful at times

Great environment BUT PAY and WORK SUCK

From my time at Chick-fil-A, I loved my coworkers and management. I left because pay was really low, given all the work we do. A lot of times I was working 8+ hour shifts, with only a 30 minute break,You’re working the same shift for the whole day sometimes and not allowed to use the bathroom during times if management says so. A lot of times we were overworked and I somehow never got off on time! There’s not much room for moving up either. Overall I didn’t like working there but my coworkers totally made it worth it!

$7.50 for food, great coworkers

Short Breaks, Bad Pay, Overworked

Very fun filled atmosphere

I enjoyed working here It is always a joy of love and acceptance and I think we get the best customers and it was truly a great first job to have. Besides some management.

Half off lunch's

Coworkers Fun but Bad Management

Good first job just really depends on the management and leadership of the store. Sometimes they pay new hires more than you and tend to cut your hours but other than that it was a good place to work

1/2 price food

Great Start To A Future Career

This job is great unless you want a social life. During school it’s not that bad but during the summer it feels life sucking to work a shift. Not only was I hired at a time that it felt like dozens of other people were being hired I fell into the mixing pot of who knows which hire has learned what so I evidently fell behind and paid the price of getting terrible positions for it. All in all it’s a good paying job for a teenager but once you get out of high school or in special scenarios college, I’d you don’t see yourself becoming a manager don’t stay.

Flexible for school, Building Friendships

Kontra érvek

Management was a disaster, long tiresome shifts full of work your not getting paid enough for
Munkahelyi kultúra

Management ruins the job!

This job is fun for a part time job. Management makes the job worse. They have favoritism, and expect you to kiss up to them. They allow you to get walked over by costumers because “guest are suppose to be comfortable.” If you aren’t one of the managers favorite, expect to run orders outside in the parking lot for hours in the sun with no break! Super toxic workplace & they hide it behind “ WERE A TEAMMM!!!!.”

Pro érvek

Free meal break, flexible schedule.

Kontra érvek

Management is a pain, disciplinary points for everything you can imagine.
Munkahelyi kultúra

decent pay, mostly great coworkers

Some hours are super casual and easy but lunch and dinner rushes can be hectic. Fellow team members have mostly been awesome to be around, but some managers can be disrespectful. Kitchen staff tended to be bitter towards many FOH members.

Pro érvek

free meal, flexible hours, decent pay

busy rush hours

fun job

Its what I expected but also not what i expected. Fun job, very busy and always doing something. If you are very attentive and want to work, this job won’t feel too overwhelming and actually be fun.

Pro érvek

Free employee meals, great team members

Kontra érvek

No canopies given to employees when drive thru order taking, you have to bring your own hat
Munkahelyi kultúra

Fun first job but heavily underpaid!

We were forced to go take orders under storms and under this intense heat without breaks. The least they can do is pay their workers more since we can’t even accept tip!

Free lunches

Salary
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Chick-fil-A? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.Kérdésem van

Átfogó minősítés