Chick-fil-A
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Team Member

Munkakör megnevezése
Team Member3 751 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
3 751 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 16 740 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved my coworkers and my managers at Chick-fil-A. I loved that the restaurant was so crowded so I always kept busy because there was constantly something to do.
Free meal during break
Munkahelyi kultúra
It stays busy!!! Everything is repetitive and you might do the same station for a few days straight which can get tiring and annoying. At my location, most employees were power hungry..(I also worked with a lot of teenagers) . The management rarely spoke up when there was an issue instead they went to the Team Leaders to do their dirty work . It was short staffed so team members could be responsible for multiple stations at a time. 30 min breaks, only when it was feasible for someone to cover your break...meaning if there were no one extra to cover your station you didn’t get a break. Max $5 off employee meals if you worked that day. Strenuous work and there’s some slackers that just like to come in and do bare minimum (aka bake cookies)
Some employees are cool
Stressful work
Munkahelyi kultúra
It’s a typical fast food job. The only perk is that people treat you differently when you say you work at Chick-fil-A instead of other fast food chains.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked here for about two months before they mentioned wanting me to be a trainer so that was pretty cool. You get one free meal a shift. Always always busy. Management had favorites for sure
Pro érvek
free meal, room for advancement
Kontra érvek
they make you go on breaks early in your shift
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I got it temporarily and would recommend it to anyone that wants a job as you pursue your career. Or if you want to make it your career you can also do that as well
mostly everything
Kontra érvek
favoritism and tough to get hands on training
Munkahelyi kultúra
All of the managers treat everyone with kindness, dignity and respect. I really feel like more than a team member, we are a family. They are flexible, understanding and willing to work around schedules. The training program is extremely well planned and gives new team members the opportunity to ask questions so they can exceed in their position.
Kind and caring management
none- I love my job!
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked there for almost 2 years and the best way to describe it was a revolving door because either people quit or were fired for bs reasons. The chick-fil-A depends on the operator and wether they are relaxed or not on certain things like nails and hair. Management sucked and you were constantly being yelled at for not doing something. So definitely do your research before applying.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management is constantly screaming at you and telling Me that I’m trash. Incredibly stressful environment. I wouldn’t be able to sleep before work because I was so scared of going in and dealing with the management and everyone hated me from the beginning before I could even prove myself. I was there for a year and there was no chance of advancement. People that started after me were getting promoted before me.
Free lunch
No breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
I have a sense of belonging, fast paced environment, great leadership team, and encouraging environment. The scheduling is super flexible to accommodate for your needs.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at cfa was alright I guess. The chick fil a that I worked at was always crowded and hated that I would have to work late shifts. Only reason I quit was because I was getting sleep-deprived from arriving home late and staying up late to finish homework and then wake up at 6-7 in the morning for school.
50% lunch
Kontra érvek
Overwhelming, always crowded, didn’t pay much at the time.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Honestly for your first job it's honestly not to bad. I really had a good time and enjoyed my time there. Did it get sometimes stressful especially during lunch hour? Of course but if you get along with your coworkers it honestly can be fun.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The team member themselves are great but management is okay. They make it seem like we’re “family” but my GM only cares about the money and can get upset if you aren’t up to their standards. Not bad if it’s your first job though.
Free lunch
Kontra érvek
Work out in the heat for hours, don’t really address your needs, strict
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall good company. Management too young and all date each other.
Offers promotions and free lunches when your working. Had fun events that made going to work not miserable. Good community involvement. Decent hours and pay. Customers were great
Free lunches
Too many “cliques”
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall
I loved working at Chickfila! I made amazing life long friends and the management always understood when life happened. They always want to help make you better and grown with the company!
Munkahelyi kultúra
As my first ever job, it allowed me to get a good idea of what the workforce is like. I learned how to properly communicate not just with customers, but upper management as well.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall not a bad place to work. They pay higher than the average for fast food and offers a lot of good benefits. They are really flexible with your schedule and willing to work with you if you are in school. Gets stressful at times because it's constantly busy.
Pro érvek
Free food every shift, paid time off even if you are part time, higher than average pay
Can be stressful
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chickfila has very high standards for their employees. It is hard work including a lot of running around. Mistakes are highlighted and praise is rare.
Pro érvek
Free meal per shift, Many available shifts
20 minute breaks per 6 hours of work
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Experiences are much different at different CFA restaurants but the one I particularly worked at left much to be desired. Shifts went by quickly, hours were sparse, and customers were okay most of the time. Those who were promoted to leadership positions were incompetent at best and were not willing to assist the team, and there was a lot of gossip all the time. Even if you're quiet and don't talk to anybody they will find a way to talk about you. This wouldn't be so bad if the owners didn't take it seriously and threaten write ups or suspension. Word of advice: avoid working at "family" restaurants.
Pro érvek
Free lunch, occasional outings.
Kontra érvek
No healthcare, poor management, bizarre hours.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall
This job is good for someone who needs a lot of hours. Its also very fast paced and there are great people to meet. It can be very stressful but other than that it is a good job
Munkahelyi kultúra
Lots of people love Chick-fil-A so of course working here will be a sweat. But your team members will treat you just like family and you will fall in love with the place. They make sure you are constantly switching positions so you won’t get too tired.
Pro érvek
Free lunch, Free Gift Card Credits, 50% of all purchases.
30 minute break
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick-Fil-A is the first and only job I have ever had and most certainly the best. They are very caring, genuine and passionate about their work and accomplishments. The peak hours of our business are from 11-2 and 5-7, in the peak hours we often are very busy and we try our best to connect with each and every guest that we encounter. This can also become difficult at times because, we do get busy and some guests often feel rushed which is something we do not prefer and are constantly in the works of fixing this.
Pro érvek
Free break and very sociable and genuine coworkers.
Kontra érvek
Only the managers get benefits