Chick-fil-A
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Team Member

Munkakör megnevezése
Team Member2 447 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
2 447 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 16 024 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work and build a second family
A typical day at work includes a different position every couple of shifts with a break every 4 hours. I learned how to be more social around people and to deal with people who may not be easiest to talk to. Management was absolutely amazing. They are so accepting of all lifestyles, no matter what corporate stands for.
Overall a good time
The only bad part was that cleaning the ice cream machine took ages but besides that I know that chick Fil a will always have the cleanest utensils. I enjoyed working there because I am a workaholic and it was a good environment
Great Environment
Good working space for high schoolers. Very flexible with school and sports. Decent pay for a teenage job. Very busy and shifts go by fast. Free food on the clock!!
Best workplace ever
I really love working here. My boss took the time to get to know each employee personally. I worked here in high school, but my boss was always eager and willing to have me back over breaks to work. He really cared about each person who worked there.
Team member
Working at Chick-fil-A is stressful there will be days where you feel like you want to quit if you cannot handle fast paced work, working long hours without a break, standing in the heat taking orders without a break and simply wanting to sit down you need to find another job
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Fun workplace
Fun workplace with busy days. Working under a lot of stress however, managers were very supportive and made sure we all were happy. Would recommend for high school and college students.
It’s a good first job
I loved working here and it was a great first job but it is not a very good long term source of income and can become very stressful over time. Overall I’m glad I worked here because I learned many great new skills and people
Fun job
Work was enjoyable and kept you busy for most of your day. Management worked very well and treated you like a person. The people there are mostly kind, those who are not usually quit within a week.
Pro érvek
Free meal, good environment
Kontra érvek
Can get stale at times
Always room for improvement
Mostly I enjoyed myself working at CFA, but management wasn’t the best and hours weren’t flexible. This job isn’t fit for everyone (Hint their turnover rate). People should no exactly the hours they want and what jobs that want to do at this company. Once you’re put in a job there’s no going back.
n/a
This was my first job so i don’t really remember much. The times that i do remember the management is great and they push employees to be better than the day before.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive workplace when it was on someone else terms.
a typical work day, was very busy with the amount of guests that would come in. I learned the importance of team work, and getting along with team members. Towards the end the management was not that great. I was treated very well. The culture of the workplace was pretty good at the beginning, but at the end it was getting harder to want to stay there and work. The hardest part of the job was being treated poorly and not having anyone really listen to what I was trying to say.
Positive
I enjoyed working at CFA because it was definitely a positive environment at all times the co workers were amazing and I had no problems at all. I definitely miss that job.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Engaging work place with kind people by your side
It was a great job! I loved working Floor and Drive thru. I would definitely recommend if your even somewhat interested. I would have stayed if it had not been for moving states.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It’s great job for newcomers
Chick-fil-A has been a great place to work at, it is very fun and there’s good people! The operator is one of the best, but the management can be improved, they are not very fair when it comes to having people outside taking orders, they’re inconsistent with checking up on people wether they’re doing good or feel okay, some of the management gives attitude, or are very unsure when bagging items and get frustrated very easily when should keep a cool head and try our best as a team
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a decent job for my first one
It was a decent place to have a first job, the atmosphere was nice but sometimes the management was a little shaky as people wouldn’t get trained correctly or trained at all in certain positions
Munkahelyi kultúra
Developed skills, but lack of care from managers
I worked at Chick-fil-A for over two years. I learned a lot and developed as a person while working this job, however I feel like there was a lack of care from the managers due to always putting the customer’s needs above the employees. The employees were treated like a number instead of individuals, and often I feel like younger teenage employees were neglected.
something else
it was a fun job always clowning with the works we was always laughing but still got the work done. guest had a blast when ordering love seeing my regulars
Munkahelyi kultúra
It’s always busy, you must be fast and accurate.
A typical day at the job would be pretty chaotic due to the lines we get. A lot of people come to Chick-fil-A for good food and good customer service, we always deliver. As a team we always pull through even with a few bumps in the road.
Culture of Chick-Fil-A
The workplace culture of Chick-Fil-A carried throughout my day to day life; good customer service and quality products. Working for Chick-Fil-A will prepare anyone for the corporate world.
Pro érvek
Free lunches, caring managers, flexible work schedule, pay
Kontra érvek
Short breaks, can be a high-stress environment
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall good experience with some bumps along the way
There were many good people I met here, workers and guests, but there was also conflict among team members and between management and the team. I learned how to be a better communicator while working here and I improved my customer service skills while assisting guests.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not much recognition for hard work
Although this place is a fast-food restaurant, it was always a humbling experience when meeting customers on a daily basis. As much as I work hard every day and keep a smile on my face, I wasn't recognized for any contributions I've made during my stay. Wither it be staying after closing hours to help clean more and staying hours later, I would not get anything after working for almost two years.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés