Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Team Leader

766 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 14 944 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Customer care
Team Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2020, január 23.
Customer service was exceptional being someone that loves providing top tier service I was impressed on the approach and consistency shown throughout the company ladder from the bottom to the top the standard was upheld.
High Stress, Minimal Result
Team Leader (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Westlake, TX2020, január 20.
As a leader there is a lot expected of you and not a lot of forgiveness or guidance when you are doing something sub par. There is also not a lot of positive feed back either and it is like a circus act to try and get promoted. This location acts like they care about the people that work there but then doesn’t do anything to foster dedication or respect from those same people.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I am a speedy and attentive worker. I have vast communication skills and customer service
Team Leader (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Charlotte, NC2020, január 20.
Chick-fil- a is a good experience you get the hours you need they work with you. The new management not so quite that’s why I’m looking for another job. They don’t do any work. It’s a great experience for customer service.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
A good workplace but can get rough at times
Team Member/Team Leader (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Rincon, GA2020, január 18.
This job is an okay job to have as a way to make some money on the side but can have its days that will be rough. Overall the management staff is mostly nice and caring about their employees and the job offers many benefits to full time employees after a certain amount of time working. This is a family oriented place and every employee is mostly treated fairly to a degree.
Chickfila
Team Leader (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Albany, GA2020, január 16.
Working at Chickfila can be extremely rewarding but also very draining and stressful. It’s a good work environment for the most part but conflict can be fueled easily.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Flexible hours with friendly people!
Team Leader/Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Thomasville, GA2020, január 13.
Fun and energetic peers and leaders! A typical day of being a team leader on night shift starts at 2pm. I ensure everything is stocked and ready to go for the shift. As the shift ends I prepare to close the store and assure all closing procedures are followed to a T.
Fast pace
Team Leader (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Odessa, TX2020, január 11.
I learned to multitask and do everything with a smile...great customer service and good food...i was striving my hardest to break more and more records just to show them how much i liked my job..
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good place for a first job !
Team Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Newark, DE2020, január 10.
I️ am forever grateful for the opportunities and experience chick fil a offered and gave me. Chick fil a is a great first job looks good on any resume! Also you can’t beat the people who work their everybody is nice and friendly welcomes you with warm open arms
Munkahelyi kultúra
The company was successful because of the owener I had.
Restaurant Team Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pensacola, FL2020, január 7.
The company was successful because of the owener and the people I work for. The experience of the Way everything was talking Care of was and steals is. These experience with the company was different it showed me the meaning of work ethics. No matter what you or anyone have going wrong you can always change someone's day.
Great First Job
Team Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Westminster, MD2020, január 5.
This is a great place to start out with as they teach you a lot about customer service, and provide lots of training to ensure all employees are equipped to handle various customer needs. Superior customer service skills taught.
Good Choice for First Job
Team Member & Management (Volt alkalmazott) –  The Colony, TX2020, január 4.
Employees are fairly friendly, the working atmosphere during my years there was very famil-orientated. Business would be busy frequently and the customer service aspect can be stressful, and there's no decent benefits other than the college aid program and food discounts. But I would still recommend this as a great first job experience because it builds a good work ethic and treats their employees with kindness and respect.
Busy and never boring
Team Leader (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Orem, UT2020, január 4.
Lots of nice customers and co-workers. If you can't find something to do, ask a team leader what to do. They are also very flexible with scheduling, but you'll need to give them at least 2-3 weeks notice for any time off.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Cashier and hospitality team member
Hospitality Team Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Clearwater, FL2020, január 3.
Was great a starting job, yet could not pay enough for the work that was asked of. Often times their work environment felt very hostile and the rules felt too rigid for such an entry level job
Pro érvek
Flexible schedule
Kontra érvek
Rigid environment
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
bad
Team Leader (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Temple, TX2020, január 3.
I have worked here for 4 years. The job paid well but if you are looking for a chance to manage or move up, do not work here. They rarely move up employees but look for outside hires. It is run worse than a prison.
1,0
Job
Team Leader (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Rocky Mount, NC2019, december 30.
Money is priority over everything and it discouraging when u don’t make decent pay but u can listen to them brag every hour about the money we make them. It really makes u wanna do half the job. Not to mention the level of verbal disrespect u have to endure whether u want to or not from the operator who is supposed to lead by example.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I would ABSOLUTELY recommend working for Chick-fil-A!
Team Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Gulfport, MS2019, december 30.
The company itself is an amazing brand! They care about their employees, and it shows! They go through an extensive selection process for their store owners, and it pays off. They know the business, are good at what they do, and know what they want! They are willing to work with you and your schedule, to an extent, but that's most companies. And they offer great benefits, only thing that sucked is no vacation time unless you held the position of a director. But I loved my Chick-fil-A fam!
satisfied
Team Member, Team Leader Trainee (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Laredo, TX2019, december 29.
working at chick-fil-a can be exciting. they are very flexible with your hours. it’s a great place to work at for starting off. you can meet great people along the way.
Pro érvek
Experience
Kontra érvek
Under appreciated
Munkahelyi kultúra
I had a very good experience but it took a while
Team Leader (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Waldorf, MD2019, december 26.
Chick fil A started to be a job that I hated going to in the beginning, but as time continued I learned to love management and really felt as though they wanted to see me grow and succeed.
The most amazing job
Team Leader (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Greenwood, SC2019, december 25.
This job has been the best job I have ever had, the room to grow is phenomenal, the support is amazing and each person working there is a family member to you.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work for!
Team Leader (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Braselton, GA2019, december 17.
Boss was real flexible with class schedule along with life activities. It felt good walking into work, you deal with new and different business every single day!
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van