Chick-fil-A
3.9 az 5 csillagból.
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Team Leader

Értékelések kategória szerint

3.8Munka és magánélet egyensúlya

Rendezés:

HasznosságÉrtékelésDátum
1,043 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelőenMind a(z) 19,830 értékelés megtekintése

Average food service job

Kiemelt Indeed-értékelés

Az Indeed által kiválasztott leghasznosabb értékelés
Nothing too special here. If you've worked in fast food, you know what it's like. Lots of stress. Everything is go go go all the time. Have to make sure everything is stocked because when the rush hits you won't have time to restock.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

good people to work with, constantly busy doing something, eh management, decent pay, definitely favorites

Good if it’s your first job, must be okay working outside in all conditions, upper management is nice but mostly fake, good people to work with, very labor intensive depending on what position you’re on

Pro érvek

Good first job, great training program, good coworkers

Unpaid 30 min breaks, management has favorites, fake staff
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Was a terrible place to work ..moving fast for low pay..you get treated like your nothing

You work in a fast pace..you get one 30 mine break for 8 hr..you are talk to like you are nothing..mangment is terrible they coming in upset already talk to you like your nothing..only a few works that are kind..toxic environment

Free lunch

Kontra érvek

Pay..only one break even if you work 8 hrs..poor managment..they don't really care about you
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Great place, great people, but it can become stressful, management is good tho.

You will not find a place with better coworkers, they make the job amazing, and management is pretty good too. You also get 30 min breaks so it gives you time to escape the stress.

Free break meal, Great atmosphere

Stress
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Fun people to work with Management was terrible

No longer a employee here thank god. But I can’t recommend this place to anyone until management at the MSP airport location becomes better. It’s sad because chick fil a is w solid place to work with some great core values on hard work and I have deep respect for the company just not the people running this location

Free lunch under 12$ could listen to music

Kontra érvek

Favoritism in the work place.

Korábbi munkáltató értékelése

Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.

Some coworkers are great people, management sucks.

Management is surrounded by yes people. If you address issues they will brush you aside because they don’t like you questioning them. They like people who kiss up to the managers.

Pretty Good

Great starter job, hard to move up in. It can be a really strict military set up place so for some people it's hard to work for. Customer s are usually nice.

Pay

Breaks

Unorganized

Worst experience I have ever had. I do not recommend anyone to work at this chick fil a unless you want to work there for 6 months and have to fight for a raise.

Free lunch, nice coworkers

Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Good first job, helps you learn a lot about customer service and leadership.

It’s an amazing first job for teenagers, we have so much staff so it’s easy to fit in and you learn quickly. The only bad would be the hard work it puts on your body. It’s a lot of physical work, on your feet all day, running back and forth helping customers. It’s great for a fast food restaurant, just hard on the body sometimes.

Free lunch, 30 minutes break, discounted food when not working

I hated working here

So much favoritism, long shifts, not enough pay, overworked. Team leaders are afraid to tell ppl what to do which is their job. They let non leaders run the place. I guess it’s good for high school kids as a first job.

free lunch

short breaks
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

To many kids (minors) as top leadership

If you want to work for a bunch of kids that think they know best for adults this is the job for you. Communication is horrible and breaks time are the worst for certain people. Some of the guests are cool the benefits aren’t the best

Pro érvek

Free meal with every shift

Kontra érvek

To many chiefs ( to many people thinking they are the manager )

Good stepping stone

Decent culture at Chick-fil-A, upper management can be very difficult and hard on you despite situations that arise. Fast paced and stressful environment. Decent job, you make what you want out of it.

Great fun place to work

Great place to work. Really invest time into employees to ensure they will be successful. Free food, flexibility with schedule. However the pay isn't competitive

Free food, flexible

Pay
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Great colleagues & environment, disconnected management

I loved the work I did and the people I did it with. The most difficult part was management that was not understanding of the fact that work wasn’t all of my life. The environment and culture of Chick-fil-A as a corporation is absolutely wonderful. Had there not been a disconnect of these values within the management at my particular location, I would still work there.

Pro érvek

Free break meal, good benefits

GENUINELY like a family

Worked 5 years at my location. The restaurant is genuinely like a family; you're encouraged to do more and try new things because it's a safe place to fail. It's very rare that you'll be punished/fired for anything as long as your intentions are genuine. Bullying and discrimination are not tolerated. You don't have to practice Christianity to work there or to fit in- you just need to do your best to be a decent person. It's a lot easier to be an entry-level team member than Team Lead. Most things are going to be out of your hands, people are going to get away with refusing to do their job (team takes extra 15 minutes on break, or leaving to go facetime someone). People will always have your back though.

Pro érvek

free lunch, massive amount of support and care, education, flexible schedule

Kontra érvek

people are too comfortable bringing personal life into work (not excluding myself)
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Fast paced and fun place to work

You get to work with so many amazing people, and it’s awesome seeing everyone blossom and advance in time as well. While the pay isn’t competitive, there are plenty of opportunities to work full time and to work with a flexible schedule. The worst part would just have to be the high expectations that the guests hold for us, often verbally abusing new Team Members for making simple mistakes.

Culture, Great co-workers

Rude guests, non-competitive pay

Toxic workplace

This is the worse company I have ever worked for. Over worked and not appreciated. Doesn’t have any benefits. No paid time off. Treated poorly and underpaid

Break food

Short breaks, management

Fast Paced Job lots of growth opportunities

Very fast paced Job at times but the people I worked with were amazing! Management can sometimes make the load of lunch rush more frustrating but overall was a fun company to work for.

Free lunches, good pay

Kontra érvek

Management kind of Annoying at times

Needs serious improvement

This place is okay for a first job. It teaches you as a 14-16 year old how to set goals and work well with your coworkers. I would totally have my kid work there as a teenager. But not at this location. This place is managed so badly and hard workers do not get the pay they deserve. The horrible ways people have gotten fired disgusts me, especially for them being fired for no reason. The operator hires only minors for tax breaks so the nights are over staffed and mornings only have 1-2 people there. Nobody cares about you there and the culture is terrible. If you want mental health issues tho definitely apply.

Flexible schedule within reason

Kontra érvek

Short breaks, understaffed, unfair pay for the amount of work
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Ok place to work depending on location

It was a ok place to work. Management sucked though. Everyone had their own clicks at my particular location. And management definitely favorited their family more. The owner operator also would pretty much do his own thing and would have you pretty much have you change something every day

Free lunch

Short break, unprofessional management

Fast paced and draining.

I made some good friends working here, we all mostly get along. It is fast paced and physically draining. The management is 50/50 you get good ones or you get some that start drama.

Paid lunch

30 min breaks
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Chick-fil-A? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.Kérdésem van

Átfogó minősítés

• Vállalatok
  • Chick-fil-A
  • Alkalmazotti értékelések
  • Team Leader
Mondd el, hogyan javíthatnánk az oldal tartalmán
Mit szeretnél hozzáadni vagy módosítani?