Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Team Leader

734 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 14 163 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Great First Job Experience
Team Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cullman, AL2019, november 17.
Highly recommend for teens and college students, or just young adults who need a starter job! The business and customer service experience is invaluable. Environment is very busy, but always uplifting.
Productive & Fun, Fast Paced Work Environment/Flexible Shifts
Team Member/Team Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Baton Rouge, LA2019, november 12.
I really enjoyed working and gaining major life skills through this Employer. Being entrusted by this Brand speaks volume and they even encourage Employees for Career Advancement - Tuition Assistance, Flexible Shifts/Hours, Great Starting Pay, Open-mnded and Family based atmosphere.
Fun environment and Opportunity for Growth
Bench Team Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Miami, FL2019, november 8.
It was a wonderful first job. Hard work was rewarded and I made long lasting friendships. I learned about customer service and learned how to deal with difficult customers.
very rewarding and organized
Team Leader (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Baltimore, MD2019, október 27.
its challenging at times but they have a system that keeps things flowing and organized.I learned how to work with so many people at ounce, which can be hard at times when moving at such a fast pace.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Its a great job but it get hectic
Team Leader/Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Union, NJ2019, október 27.
Chick da lay over is a great place to work in. But if you do get the job make sure you do whatever you can to not close. Closing is a disaster especially if you close with lazy people. AND ON Saturday's it gets so crazy in there is not even funny everyone made and it's super crazy.
Workplace environment
Team Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  College Station, TX2019, október 21.
My work place experience wasn't good with the upper managers. Most of the times it was a negative work place and the upper managers did not know how to communicate with employees. Often times they would yell and get angry taking out their frustration on employees. Some upper managers even made employees cry without apologizing to them either.
I did have a good work experience with the supervisors and team members. We all got treated the same from the upper managers and we could relate to one another better because we were closer in age and had a lot in common, we knew how to best communicate and work together.
Pro érvek
Free meals if you were a team leader or higher, Half off on certain meals of you were just a team member.
Kontra érvek
Health benefits were expensive. Hard manual labor. Treatment from upper managers.
Toxic work environment
Team Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fayetteville, NC2019, október 21.
I was a team lead with the company, and I can honestly say nepotism ruined the experience. Our director was the granddaughter of our operator, and she had the power to make or break your time there. Her favorites were put first with hours and recognition, while others had to fight just for shifts. This is a wonderful company with a wonderful message and mission, but there needs to be more accountability within stores to regulate abuse of power and position by directors.
Love the job.
Team Leader (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2019, október 14.
I am currently employed as a team lead here at chick-fil-a. I love my job and the customer service that we provide as a company. I’m just looking for a new environment.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place with positive culture.
Team Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  McKinney, TX2019, október 11.
My time at Chick-fil-A was great. The culture is positive and centered on the consumer. They teach you how to talk to others. I only wish I got paid more for working harder.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
It really depends
Team Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Baton Rouge, LA2019, október 7.
I’ve only worked at one location, CFA on Airline, and I’ll never work at another one. When I started, it was great. I made friends and was recognized as a hard worker. But when I began to work less hours/shifts (mostly due to school), my bosses looked down on me and I quickly loss favor. I stayed there for 2 years, until I had a baby and found something better. The managers were pretty and childish with their constant gossiping and playing favorites like juveniles. I should have acted like a child and “tattled” on them to corporate. That location needs better management...ASAP.
Pro érvek
Free meals after 4 hrs., opportunity to grow if they like you..
Kontra érvek
They expect you to make your life revolve around working for them..
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great atmosphere and productive team members.
Team Leader (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Altamonte Springs, FL2019, október 4.
Chick-Fil-A is wonderful company to work for, the employees are so loving and kind, will always be there for you. But the management is not the best, could use improvement.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Decent place to work
Team Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Grovetown, GA2019, október 2.
Honestly, this place isn't for everybody. It takes a lot out of you and they need and want so much of you from this place. But you can make money here and get promoted for your hard work too. Just remember to take time away from this place.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good job for high schoolers
Team Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Phoenix, AZ2019, október 2.
Fun job for a younger student in high school or college. Typical fast food joint, but seemed like the company cared about us more than a typical company. They offered scholarships if you were in college.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun workplace with wonderful people
Cashier/Team Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mechanicsburg, PA2019, október 2.
Chickfila models your entire customer service base. You are trained to say my pleasure and to smile and be happy at all times. This is a great place to work especially because everyone knows that if you work there you are a happy person.
Happy Work Environment
Short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
Its a great company to work at.
Team Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Ocean, NJ2019, szeptember 30.
You see all the different kinds of people and you enjoy working with your co workers. It can get really busy but your co workers will always help you.
Making new friends
Rude customers
Munkahelyi kultúra
Associate/Team Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Brookfield, CT2019, szeptember 28.
Sundays off guaranteed a weekend day for rest and play. The best coworkers i've ever had and never worked a day without enjoying my time there. Id highly recommend it.
Great place
Team Leader (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Arkansas2019, szeptember 28.
Great place to work for. I've been here a while and I live it. It's a busy restraunt and time flies. Great people to work for too. Dependable hours. A fast food workers dream.
Great environment.
Team Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hendersonville, NC2019, szeptember 27.
If management actually cared about people then it would be a Great job. Also the advertise flexible hours but if you are full-time they are really strict about 40 hours a week.
Great environment.
Bad management.
This is my summary.
Team Leader (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Southlake, TX2019, szeptember 26.
Working at Chick-fil-A for 3+ years was an amazing time and prepared me for the next years of careers that I will be involved in! This was a great stepping stone to what was yet to come.
It was alright.
Team Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kingsland, GA2019, szeptember 22.
I usually enjoy the people that I work with, but the job is pretty demanding of you for a fast food company. Don't get me wrong. I mainly enjoyed working there, but they ask too much of you.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van