Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Team Leader

666 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 12 607 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good/ quality people but job was high stress
Team Leader (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  San Antonio, TX2019, július 17.
Job is easy and relatively easy to move up in, but once you move up to leader, you have to basically do other people’s jobs for them. The threat of being demoted/ pay taken away was used more than once. However they would claim it’s a joke/ they say it to scare us.

Either way ethically the restaurant focuses on its numbers more than its employees.
My Experience
Culinary Team Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lexington, SC2019, július 15.
My experience working for Chick-Fil-A at Saluda Pointe was not a positive one. It was extremely mismanaged and the pay was very low. Over 4 years, I was given the tasks and duties of a manager, but was only paid just above minimum wage and was never given the promotion. This one was very bad about promoting from the inside. When our operations director was let go due to scandal, the company hired someone who had never worked in food service before. They then instituted a plan to move everyone to full time or push out the part timers. Since I was in school, I was pushed out. There was no flexibility of hours. I think Chick-Fil-A is probably a decent company, but not any of the ones owned by Sims Restaurants.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work with a lot of friendly faces
Team Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Acworth, GA2019, július 14.
I worked there for over 3 years and made some of the best friends I have ever had. Everyone treats you like family and you will be well taken care of. I learned how to properly serve guests and handle working in a fast pace environment. Management is always out to help their team members grow. The hardest part was learning how to become a Shift Lead and run a smooth shift. The people are my favorite thing about Chick-fil-a.
Good job
Team Leader (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Fayetteville, NC2019, július 13.
Awesome job just looking to see who will pay more. I’m at college student looking to see who will pay 13 or more an hour. I love work almost any job as long as it can work with my school time line
Munkahelyi kultúra
I liked the job and the experience that it gave me to grow as a person and to teach me much more responsibility than I was originally equipped to have
Team Leader (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Vallejo, CA2019, július 11.
I appreciate the time and the knowledge that I have gained from this job and the people that I have learned to love because of it . I believe that this job has taught me to be more responsible in the sense that there is more to life and more to becoming a working adult
Poor management
Team Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Antonio, TX2019, július 8.
The time I spent at Chick-fil-A was great. At the beginning anyways. It all started going down hill with poor management hires, a very high turnover rate, and a obvious sign of favoritism from managers. Upside pay is well and discounted items when you work is good.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive. Have fun working. Good place for a career.
Team leader BOH (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Mount Pleasant, SC2019, július 7.
The work is well organized. Fun. Highly qualified managers. They know how to motivate employees to work. When you need they come to the rescue. The specificity of the work is such that the relatively high level of stress associated with large volume and speed of execution of orders. Work culture like in all other Chick Fill A stores, at a high level. They try to hire employees with a high level of spiritual development. Their services are focused on hospitality and high guest satisfaction. Just one of the expression "its my pleasure" says for itself.
I can work perfectly in all positions. I learned to anticipate future pictures of operations 2-3 steps forward. From the first 3 days I can determine whether this or that new employee wants or can work at this job, whether they should be trained further. I learned how to professionally train employees (so that they quickly master their jobs and their productivity became high).
Its okay
Team Member/Leader (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Plantation, FL2019, július 2.
Good food. Long standing days and an excess amount of people to serve. Good mission and values. However, even thought it is faith based, not everyone is a christian.
Flex scheduling
Munkahelyi kultúra
Exciting environment and with a quality meals for the Customers
Team Leader (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Los Angeles, CA 900242019, június 29.
It an environment where one is allowed to have fun such as listening to music, singing and banter while working.
It is a place where products qualities are not compromised.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Best first job
Team Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Rogers, AR2019, június 27.
Excellent pay, career options, and flexibility in scheduling. Would recommend to anybody, but especially to those starting their first job. Hard work, but character developing.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Job was a good job to be at while in high school/ college.
Team Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cypress, TX2019, június 26.
This was a good job to work at while in school. Did not bring enough income, and felt like they did not help me grow. I did not feel supported by management- but the job itself was fun and easy.
Hated it
Team Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, GA2019, június 26.
They just tried to work you way to hard an not allow every body to do they part that kind of got under my skin but work is work hard or not I’m willing to do it
Free lunch
Over worked
Munkahelyi kultúra
It's a good place to work short term.
Team Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Newnan, GA2019, június 17.
I'd come in and immediately make sure that certain things(sanitizer, items stored according to state regulation, clean towels for work areas, food safety measures being used) were in order and that the day ran smoothly.

I learned how to train employees based on CFA standards and what it takes to run a CFA store.

Management at times seemed not to concerned with food safety, and constantly put me in situations where I was forced to work with someone with no regard to food safety or CFA standards.

The workplace was friendly but stressful.
The hardest part of the job was noticing potential food safety risk but not saying anything because no immediate action would take place.

Knowing that I had a good influence on some of the employees but overall it was a great learning experience.
Chick
Team Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Murfreesboro, TN2019, június 16.
Personally, I felt that I had to overwork to get to where I finished at Chick-Fil-A... Sometimes overworking wasn’t even enough. I love the people that work for the company, but some managers could use work. I Would recommend Chick-Fil-A as a first job.
Good pay for first Job
treatment of team members
Counterproductive work environment
Team Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Worth, TX2019, június 16.
The time that I spent at chic fil a started extremely well but as time went on and some of the coworkers I got, the job culture began to deteriorate at my location but overall I believe it’s a great franchise to work for.
Pro érvek
Free meals, good breaks, flexible scheduling
Can be very overwhelming
Munkahelyi kultúra
It is a good company to work at .The boss man is awesome I just need to be somewhere I can grow.
Team Leader (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Greensboro, NC2019, június 15.
This is a big company a lot of things have changed since I have worked here and you can not move up in the company.I have worked here for 15 years I can basically do everything in the store. My customer service skills are great,I had the opportunity to meet some amazing guest,I have seen babies grow up and become teenagers and some have finish school they actually come back to see me.
Free meals and 401 k
Kontra érvek
You can’t move up in the company.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive, fast-paced environemtn that continues to improve and grow.
Team Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  South Carolina2019, június 12.
CFA (Chick-Fil-A) is a fast paced environment where its employees are well taken care of, from flexible scheduling, to great benefits, to wondrous hours and pay (if you meet the prerequisites for such advancements). CFA is highly supportive of one's academical and financial well-being, such to the extent of them providing scholarships and retirement plans.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Events Team Leader (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Austin, TX2019, június 8.
It gets a little crazy as the store is always busy but most people that work their have a very positive attitude. The store also work great with your schedule as i was able to work with ease while being in college.
Great for first job
Team Leader (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Lexington, KY2019, június 8.
Wonderful, friendly work environment, great for a first job! I would very much recommend working here to anyone seeking a job with little to no experience in the workplace.
Pro érvek
Free meals, discounts, and great experiences
Can be pyshically taxing
adaptive
Kitchen Team Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Columbia, SC2019, június 7.
chic fil a molded me to be a better worker and overall person seriously. Help me to be more vocal and increased my people management skills to another level
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van