Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Team Leader

711 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 13 353 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
1,0
Management and Culture terrible
Team Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Littleton, CO2019, szeptember 19.
It was very clear that they were looking for a cookie cutter image for their employees and people that did not fit that were treated as such. There were clear favorites and it was very frustrating if you weren't one.
Free meal on your break
Kontra érvek
Bad managers and toxic work environment
Cfa team
Team Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Antonio, TX2019, szeptember 17.
It was a great experience woring with such amazing customers and team members. The training corporate gave us was excellent. Wish I could say the same for the leadership training I received I was only trained for 1 week to be a leader and was running morning shift the very next week alone for a year.
GREAT ENVIRONMENT TO WORK
MANAGEMENT SHOWED FAVORITISM/ BAD TRAINING
Fun, stressful, quick paced
Team Leader (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Katy, TX2019, szeptember 17.
Each day is pretty much the same routine, but the culture and the team members make it such a great experience. The operators are very business-minded but care about their employees. The leaders are serious about their job and serving the guests but can be relaxed and fun while doing it. The Christian basis is shown mostly through leadership meetings but also is displayed through the team members attitudes at work. Overall, the job is great for high school/college kids going through school, but if you don't plan to work with the company long term the job gets old after a while.
Pro érvek
break food is up to the operators discretion. Very flexible hours.
Kontra érvek
only get 30 minute non paid lunch breaks and no other breaks.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A pleasant work envirmoment.
Team Leader (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Baltimore, MD2019, szeptember 16.
The beginning is usually the best part of the job. You come in and everyone seems friendly, willing to help for the most part, and ready to work. Then once you start moving your way up, that's when things become tough, because you will never be in one position during your shift for the most part. For me personally, because I was the best person there that wasn't a manager, my days were usually chaotic. I'll be making milkshakes for 30 minutes, then they'll use me to send someone on break who was bagging the food for drive through, then switch me to the register in drive through, then helping bag and run orders for front line, then being a checker for the mobile orders to make sure the food is bagged correctly.
Pro érvek
30 min lunch break, discount on 90% of the menu.
Kontra érvek
Inconsistent communication, lack of discipline at times.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A great place to start your career
Team Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tomball, TX2019, szeptember 13.
Awesome place for somebody looking for a part-time job. Teaches you a lot of intangibles employees look for in the future. You get a chance to work with a great group of people.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive, fast pace, multi oriented work place
Team Leader Trainer/Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pembroke Pines, FL2019, szeptember 13.
Great job if its your first time working. Very fast pace environment. opportunity for growth; even if newly hired. scheduling is very flexible, they will work around your time.
Great place to work at.
Team Leader (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Pharr, TX2019, szeptember 11.
Great place to work at. Sadly my time there is over and its time to move on. Management is effecient and well developed. There are some managers that shouldn't be working there.
Best restaurant
Always busy. Sometimes overworked
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Did not enjoy working for Management
Back of House Team Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Flemington, NJ2019, szeptember 10.
Routinely overworked with bare minimum compensation required, zero appreciation for going above and beyond what was asked. Generally an unpleasant company to work for.
bad management.
Awful location
Team Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Montgomery, AL2019, szeptember 10.
I worked at one of the stores in Montgomery. The management is awful; they’re very rude and don’t care about putting the customers first. The general manager in particular has little respect for employees and treats them poorly, often yelling at and belittling them in front of coworkers and customers. The focus is on pushing as many customers as possible through the drive-thru, everything else is secondary or unimportant. I love chick-fil-a as a company, but I would never want to work at the stores in Montgomery again, nor would I encourage anyone to work there.
Pro érvek
Working for a Christian company, decent food
15 minute breaks, rude management, no benefits
Munkahelyi kultúra
The coworkers make the job
Area Team Leader (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Walnut Creek, CA2019, szeptember 9.
A typical day at this job is busy and stressful, but with the right mindset, I am very productive. The most important things I learned are how to advocate for myself, make myself comfortable, and speak clearly and with precision. The workplace is pretty casual, but managers keep you focused most of the time. The hardest part of the job is that there is always something to do; never a dull moment. Working here is only worth it because of two things: the friends you will make, and the free food you will eat :)
Busy
Team Leader (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Corpus Christi, TX2019, szeptember 9.
If you like busy restaurants and a fast pace stressed environment then this is for you. It’s too stressful, especially when they are low on staff. They expect everyone to be Superman for $10 an hour. Sometimes it can’t be done.
Great people, savage management
Team Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Thomson, GA2019, szeptember 8.
People that aren’t in leadership are amazing. The “leadership” team is not a team at all. They regularly tear each other apart and are shady towards each other.
Great pay
Leadership sucks
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6NemJelentés
excellent place to work
Team Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Vero Beach, FL2019, szeptember 8.
very well managed there is never any work drama and the shift was ran very smoothly. they close on sundays so i got to work 6 days automatically off on sundays
free meals
clock out for breaks
I love it here
Team Leader/Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  New Albany, IN2019, szeptember 7.
Is a very wonderful place to work. I'd recommend anyone here and if they are willing to commit it can be a great place of meeting friends and people who you make life long connections with
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast paced enjoyable environment with a family-oriented vision.
Team Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Northridge, CA2019, szeptember 6.
The job required the ability to move and think fast in any and every situation. Chick-Fil-A prides themselves on a quality meal with impeccable timing. This was perhaps one of the most enjoyable parts of the job for me, as I enjoy a fast-paced environment. Chick-Fil-A also challenged its employees to provide "second-mile service." This requires Chick-Fil-A employees to go above what is expected of them. The culture is very much so a family, and is kept a strong family by, not just management, but also the staff that works there. I learned so much about what it means to be a servant leader, and how to provide my very best in every scenario.
$8.00 break meals; increased pay
Kontra érvek
Break meals determined by survey scores; lack of communications between leadership and staff
Busy and Stressful
Team Leader (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  McKinney, TX2019, szeptember 6.
Chick-Fil-A is one of the top food chains in America and it is growing everyday. There is no such thing as a slow day at this job, which makes it very stressful and taxing from time to time.
Pro érvek
Discounted food, plenty of hours available, paid time off
Kontra érvek
short breaks, scheduling requests are not always followed, promotions based on relationships and not by qualifications
good vs bad
Team Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Myrtle Beach, SC2019, augusztus 31.
chick fil a is an amazing company and it has helped me learn a lot but this one specific chick fil a just ruined my joy for working and made me feel bad to go to work.
Chick-Fil-A Team Leader
Team Leader/Kitchen Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Baton Rouge, LA2019, augusztus 26.
Overall it was a really fun place to work with great people. Being a Team Leader (manager) I had many opportunities for leadership development and training classes all of which I took advantage of.
Typical Fast Food job
Team Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Charlotte, NC2019, augusztus 25.
Everyone is said to believe Chick-Fil-A is such a fantastic place to work. It is better than most fast food chains however do not expect a raise unless you are promoted.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Diverse position & great learning experience.
Full Time Cashier; Team Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Myers, FL2019, augusztus 23.
At Chick-fil-A I was given the opportunity to learn & master multiple job tasks; for example, front counter cashier, drive-thru cashier, drive-thru order taker, outside order taker. I also got the opportunity to train new employees for a few months and eventually become a Team Leader and master bagging positions, answer phone calls & handle customer service complaints and other issues.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van