Chick-fil-A
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Team Leader

Munkakör megnevezése
Team Leader796 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
796 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 15 690 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Wonderful co-workers with a great environment
Great opportunity's for advancement, only complaint is there were no benefits
Productive Workplace
The workplace culture is like none I have been at previous. The high pace and positive attitudes make the job fun and enjoyable. I fit in well at this company.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Absolutely great place to work and eat.
Definitely the place to learn patience if you are an employee, I mean you learn to have A LOT of patience working here. Deerfield Beach Florida is where my first Chick-fil-A home is.
Okay
A lot of stress considering the job but always part of a team. Other Co workers are very helpful but the management not as much unfortunately. The owner is very strict.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Challenging but positive place to work with many friendly teammates
The usual work day includes taking orders, preparing food to be served, and delivering it to guests. It requires attention and speed in order to serve guests to the best of our ability as a team. I have learned that while there can be unreasonable or rude people in the world, there are many friendly and kind people; the job has taught me to approach all people with a helpful intent.
Management at Chick-fil-A is overall kind and supportive. They are making strides to keep a positive culture in our workplace where teammates look to help and support one another.

The most difficult part of the job is handling the less kind people, as mentioned above. Again, there are many good people, but it takes patience and resilience to deal with the occasional not-so-good ones. This problem is generally made up for through the positive interactions with most other guests and the companionship and friendship of coworkers. Working with friends--for most coworkers generally become friends--is a great part of the job.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Best workplace
Ive been with the company for 2years as a shift leader. The owner treats us like family. We have Xmas party team building trips and weekly contests with other chick fil a
Owner non communicative
Owner needs to appreciate and value employees that go above and beyond the scope of their position and do an exceptional job. Give opportunities for more growth opportunities.
Fun First Job
Working at Chick-fil-A was like having a second family. It was very fast-paced and to the point. They offer amazing benefits and gave me the interpersonal skills I needed to further my customer service career.
Chickfila
Great job with opportunities for advancement. I was there since I was 15 and decided it was time for a change, but I will recommend it to anybody. You learn that the customer is most important and it provides you with great professionalism
Pro érvek
Great customer training. There are great values within this company.
Kontra érvek
I have no problems with this company.
Chick-fil-A
They go above and beyond to ensure a positive, friendly experience with great food. They promote great customer service and have equal opportunities to advance your career.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
any chickfila but mine...
i work at the cfa on altamesa in fort worth texas. A cfa is good from what i here but mines is a disaster.. the owner has no respect for his employees.
Pro érvek
the peopl that you work with.
Kontra érvek
the owner, no benefits unles your a manager, no raises, no promotions rarely. there is too long of a list for this location....
1,0
0/10 wouldn’t recommend
Very high standards that they try to uphold even if it means putting you down. Anything for the “business” & customer “happiness” completely unfair & very biased when it came to advancement. They don’t help you succeed even though all they talk about is “encouragement” BUT if you like a steady fast paced nonstop work, this place is for you! Every Chick-fil-A is different & this was just my experience working there
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
No the best but great employees
The operator dose not care for anything then her money. She will promise you the world to work for her and give you nothing. Management is a joke I have had 5 years of experience and they promote 16 year old that have no experience in management at all.
Flexible work hours
Operator two faced
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
In the end, it was a great first job.
I applied here as my first job and ended up staying with the restaurant and ended up earning a promotion to team leader. I learned a multitude of different quick problem solving skills and how to manage a staff in a stressful situation. Near the end of my tenure I have grown to not agree with and enjoy the management of the establishment. Just basic decisions and other implementations that I didn't understand. In the end, a very welcoming place that allowed me to grow as an employee and a human.
Hardworking
A typical day at the job is helping customers making them feel welcomed as they enter the door with a smile and a hello. Also making sure their orders are bagged accurately.
The people are great
The people you work with are nice and really driven to give good customer service as well as helping out others in the work place. Overall it was a great experience
Munkahelyi kultúra
I impulsively decided to apply at Chick-fil-A when I was 16 years old and got the job. I have been working there 2 and half years n2ow and it is the best fast food restaurant to work at in my opinion! My coworkers
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
They do some good things but..
This job pushes you very hard in an attempt to help you learn and grow, but often use this mindset of working to be the best until you are burned out. I learned a lot about being a leader but also fully had a mental breakdown over this place.
Not a bad place to work
It’s not a bad place to work. They work with your schedule very well and train you in all areas you should be trained in. I would recommend Chick Fil A to anyone. It is overall a great restaurant to get fast food experience in.
Was a great job.
Chick-fil-A is the best company I have worked for. It made me a hard worker and to know how to handle different situations. I recommend working for this company.
Great company.
I enjoy working for Chic-fil-A and recommend it to anyone looking for a job willing to work. The management team is amazing and there is so much room to grow with the company.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés