Chick-fil-A
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Team Leader

Munkakör megnevezése
Team Leader661 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
661 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 16 431 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
The environment is fast paced and can be filled with fun, but there is high turnover from people quitting. I did learn a lot about how to be a leader of a team and how to deal with issues that are brought to my attention by team members and customers.
Free break meals
Kontra érvek
Lack of benefits and paid vacation
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love working for Chick-fil-A, this is one of my longest jobs and the job I have been able to grow most in. Climbing the latter at Chick-fil-A is based on skill and commitment.
Hours, friendly coworkers
No Benefits.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I work a Monday through Friday schedule from 6:30 to 3. It is a good job for students and those who have multiple incomes. I have been at two locations both for over a year and I can say that some managers are great leaders and know what they are doing and some do not. I’m a teenager and this is just a college job. I enjoy most is the people that I work with who are my age and are also hard workers.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The leadership could use some work. The pay is nice. They also work well with me being a college student and a mother. The people that work there have a great attitude.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Well let me Start Chicfila was my Second Job I was 16Yrs Old When I started..I Then Moved From North Carolina and Transferred to the Chicfila in Eastdale Mall..My Experience in Overall My Bosses Were Fair and Concerned About there Employees Most of the Time...And I Do Like They Are Very Family Oriented..
Flexible Hours, Good Management, and Fair Most Times
I Feel the Pay Could of Been Way More..I Feel That Was Due to My Location
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This job grows your leadership skills like never before. The culture of Chick Fil A encourages you to reach for greatness in every aspect of your life. It instill discipline, a sense of urgency, people smarts, and a plethora of other tools to be successful in any organization you choose to be a part of.
50% lunch breaks and scholarship opportunity
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work. Hard work creates an atmosphere to have fun and time goes fast. Phenomenal people to work for who won’t judge you. Mess up? That’s okay, there grace. Good luck!
Great pay!
Consistent business
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick-fil-A is a great place to work. Everyday I come in and see the faces of all my coworkers always brings a smile to my face. I love the environment and the constant pursuit to be the best restaurant we could possibly be.
Pro érvek
Work environment, colleagues, flexible hours, great pay, room for growth
Very busy, working outside
Munkahelyi kultúra
The company as a whole is good to work for, good ethics and team work. In the beginning I loved working for Chick-Fil-A Dumfries. I loved going to work and was genuinely happy. The first wave of managers who were there when I first started were fantastic(August 2018)However, towards the end of my time at Chick Fil A, the management team was complete garbage. I hated going to work for people who were just rude and overall not very good at what they did.
Pro érvek
Flexible scheduling, decent pay, free meals
Poor quality managers
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick-fil-a is a company that is able to work with your schedule, one of the main benefits of this company was the people you get to meet, and the experience you have there.
Free lunch
Short break
Munkahelyi kultúra
some people who made the job look hard and not good place to work, specially the BOH senior team leader, but after that the job is easy to learn. at least for me was easy to learn, i hope you find it easy
fast learning, teamwork.
poor managment.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Some locations have everything you’re looking for in a job that doesn’t feel like a job. This location is pretty much right up there but some conflicts are present
Munkahelyi kultúra
Pay is not very good(starting at barely minimum wage) and moving up is based on favoritism. They lack diversity. They often hire a few black people at once and when they leave they do it again. They are manipulative. They will make you feel like you will not be happy at any other job to try to keep you there. The adults(managers and above) are paid almost double what team members are paid and they rarely do work in the restaurant. The team members are mostly nice but don’t let the niceness of managers fool you, they are often two-faced.
Choose your availability. Sundays off
Limited chance to grow. Low wages. Hours are not consistent
Munkahelyi kultúra
I did quit on my second day of working at Chick-fil-A. And three years later I'm leadng the orientation for a new hires. I have grown immensely within the walls of my Chick-fil-A franchise. This is where I learned where I wanted to work in human resources and I love everyday of work
Pro érvek
Opportunities for learning and growth
The pay is not the best
Munkahelyi kultúra
The facilities, working environment, and culture or Chick-fil-A are positive and reassuring to both Team members and Team Leaders, however, the management staffing and directors of the restaurant are often alienating and unhelpful in times of restaurant or personal need.
Pro érvek
employee meals, flexible hours, positive environment
Kontra érvek
poor management, health care, skewed manager priorities
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
This store at Seven Corners, Falls Church, VA is on top of their game but management were not good. They don’t pay you well and you don’t get free meals on your break. Only management get free meals. Racism and discrimination also a factor that this location is not good for people of color. Lots of drama between management and employees. Very stressful job. High turnover. Good for first job experience.
Munkahelyi kultúra
You will be working inside and outside, always usually around guest and other workers.
You will learn how to handle money, guests and other workers.

The hardest part of the job is being outside in the heat. However they do swap you inside when needed.

The workplace is very family friendly and open to all people.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Everyone is cared about to an extent.
I was apart of the management team and you seemed to only be cared about if the operator was buddy buddy with you. Same goes for the GM under him.

The workplace culture was seeming to get better until we parted ways not to long ago.

The hardest part of the job was showing management that you can’t crack under pressure or else you weren’t meant for the job.

The most enjoyable part about the job would be the care and coaching I taught to others to build them up and help them succeed in moving up our ranks
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall, my experience at Chick-fil-A was a good one. I was given many great opportunities and I am thankful for them. It was a great learning opportunity and there was always encouragement to move forward.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This is a fast place to work. They pay really good. The health benefits are very expensive. You can earn vacation pay after being there for a year. There are opportunities to move up in positions but management isn't very nice
Munkahelyi kultúra
Through my years of working for Chick-fil-A, I learned the importance of community and fellowship with other employees. As the restaurant is a Christian-based place, none of the employees or team leaders tolerated any disruption of the atmosphere.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés