Chick-fil-A
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Team Leader

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
895 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 17 079 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working in quick-service restaurants has its limitations, and it is not where I want to spend the rest of my career, but I would consider working at Chick-Fil-A for the long term. My management team is always encouraging, uplifting, and trying to grow me. My store has had leadership development programs that have allowed me to grow as an employee and person.
Pro érvek
Discounted or free food, always free drinks
Kontra érvek
On your feet a lot (which you should expect from any restaurant job)
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overworked while managers slacked off and got paid much more than anyone else, undeservingly. Handed out promotions to people that sucked up to them, not the people that deserved it.
Free meal
Kontra érvek
No benefits, bad pay, loads of work
Munkahelyi kultúra
The work is great, I thoroughly enjoy my job. But the only thing is that there is so much favoritism it's sickening. If you're not a favorite, you get stuck doing the worst tasks manageable. If you ask to do other tasks, they will not listen half of the time. Management doesn't care about your mental health or any issues with other employees unless you're a favorite. Workplace wise, they will push you so hard until you are miserable. I've had multiple incidents at work resulting in me hurting myself. Half of the time they wouldn't let me file worker's compensation. The only time they filed it was because the operator was present.
$6 free meal on break, friendship with co-workers
Kontra érvek
favoritism, lack of concern about employees
Munkahelyi kultúra
I am a Team Lead at my local Chick-Fil-A and have been employed here for 4 years. It was very difficult for me to move into the position that I am now. Management picks favorites and doesn't give out any raises but then decides to pay new members for.
Pro érvek
Good environment in terms of the people who work with you
Kontra érvek
Unfair pay, terrible upper managment
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This might be a good job for a younger individual looking for their first job, but other than that, I do not recommend anyone work here for any length of time unless you are prepared to go above and beyond for management just to get any ounce of respect. The owner of the 2 stores is a great business man but his staff in management are in question.
Pro érvek
Free lunches, quick advancement only if you are willing to go above and beyond
Management, Unreasonable goals.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Truly a family workplace environment. They have a lot to offer for individual based growth. Very fast paced so get comfortable with that quickly. Be willing to work hard.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Taking care of guest's needs, being fast, polite, and accurate are all major parts of the job. Being on your feet for long periods of time. It can get robotic or monotonous, but leadership makes it fun by encouraging friendly competitions or team goals. Sometimes it can be stressful just because we are so busy and the standards for accuracy and service are so high. The environment is very positive. My team mates are fun to be around and encouraging most of the time. The management seems to care and helps us out when we are getting behind. I've had a very good experience working here.
Pro érvek
environment, culture, team members, management
stressful, busy
Munkahelyi kultúra
I started at CFA to pay my bills. At first, I didn't mind it. I worked in the kitchen and made friends. But over the last year, the place has just deteriorated. A lot of people have quit and it has been hard to find new hires. The manager and store owner only seems to care about the staff who work up front. Some of the management treats team members unfairly. The shifts are long and exhausting with little room for flexibility - again, unless you work up front. It is hard to rise in ranks. It took me almost six months for my promotion to get finalized and for me to get my team leader uniform. They seem to care more about money than about the employee, yet they expect everyone to revolve their life around CFA. I worked 40+ hours a week for three months and still got no benefits, no PTO, nothing.
Pro érvek
Easy to request time off
No benefits, toxic environment
Munkahelyi kultúra
Easy job, free food, very flexible hours, fair pay. Great work experience especially if just starting out, hire young. Room for advancement if you want it.
free food
Kontra érvek
lots of the management are hypocrites
Munkahelyi kultúra
I absolutely loved my job. I enjoyed the customers and the people I worked with. Management was the absolute best, I learned so much there. Even through bad times they always had my back.
Love & support
Munkahelyi kultúra
The one thing that I loved about working at Chick-fil-A, especially during lunch, is that I was also busy and time flew by. This was a good place for me to work, because I love making people smile and that's what I did for the employees and the guest. I will forever say "my pleasure". The job itself was good but the environment was exceedingly toxic. The one thing that I could not stand was the inequality. There are a numerous amount of people that work here who are racist. People of a different skin color are treated horribly and the only reason I stayed is because of how much I got paid.
free break food, flexibility
RACISM, HOMOPHOBIA, FAVORTISM
Munkahelyi kultúra
I started at chickfila while in High school. I improved greatly at chickfila and definitely recommend to others who are beginning their careers. Managment also pays very well.
Reduced meals
Munkahelyi kultúra
Work-life balanceWork-life balance at Chick-fil-A is Good because they give you enough time to spend with your familyPay & benefitsMy pay and benefits at Chick-fil-A are great because I was making good moneyJob security and advancementIn terms of job security at Chick-fil-A, I think great I feel security whe I was working at chick fil a
Munkahelyi kultúra
really good i enjoyed the work and the team we all learned and got better and better as a whole did what we did we broke records and enjoyed one another hwile worling as a team
Munkahelyi kultúra
The operator, management and team members all have a good attitude to make this workplace a positive atmosphere. Management has good communication and cares about every team member.
Pro érvek
Free meal with each shift, Positive environment
Munkahelyi kultúra
Honestly, working at chick-fil-a is rewarding when it comes to the people. Pay is okay. The workplace isn't bad and it's easy to make friends. It does get extremely tiring though for not enough pay. If you want to learn hard work and good customer service, this is the place to start.
free food
lacking pay raise opportunities
Munkahelyi kultúra
This was my first "real job". It was good for a first job, especially in the summertime when I was more available, but it was very difficult to get time off for school, family events, etc. At the time, you could never call out if you were sick, you just had to get your shift covered. The management at the building I worked at was horrible; maybe it is better elsewhere.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I have been with chickfila for 4 years now. I have had the opportunity to advance within my franchise and corporate as well. My coworkers are super friendly and I always look forward to coming in!
Co workers, opportunity, pay
stressful, short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved my time here and made many great friends. I started as part-time hourly but they helped me transfer to another state where I advanced to become a team lead before moving on. While there is a stigma of their religious/political views of the owners, my team was diverse, kind, and respectful to everyone and I never experienced any discrimination or judgment from anyone.
Free Meals
It's still fast food
Munkahelyi kultúra
got new management, everything got changed, some management were racisist and no actions were taken, kind of judge people based off looks, management doesn't care about emplyees, very strict about their rules and very conservative, day-shift got treated and payed way better than night shift even though night shift does everything (I would know because I worked both but mostly night-shift) everything was put on night shift. However, some management were really good. Became best friends with most people
Pro érvek
most food was free for break
Kontra érvek
short break, no benifits, went on break as soon as you got there, management
Munkahelyi kultúra
As a team leader, we were taught/to teach others to be the “best” versions of ourselves/themselves - bringing about the positive influence to “everyone” who comes in contact with 🐥 Chick-fil-A!
Pro érvek
Biblical work training/Christian ethics (Second mile service), Education scholarship(s), Promotion and Advancement
Kontra érvek
Supports black lives matter, Lgbt, other deceptive groups, Chick-fil-A needs to repent and become righteous once again.