Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Team Leader

650 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 10 077 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Excellent culture
Chick-Fil-A Team Leader (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Sanford, FL2018, október 16.
The culture of Chick-Fil-A is the reason I stayed. It taught me plenty about customer service and I learned a lot of managing skills. However while I was there I went through three different pieces of management. By the third manager I felt the store I worked for lost the true culture of Chick-Fil-A, and what we stood for so I am looking for other opportunities to learn and grow from.
Free Food
Fun workplace
Team Leader (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Richmond, VA2018, október 10.
great enviroment to work at and plenty of fun people. The free food is great and people that come there are so nice. Great place overall and fun to be at
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love my coworkers, but the management is not good at all!
Chick-Fil-A Team Leader (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Kettering, OH2018, október 2.
I like most of my coworkers, I enjoy working with them. But the management is absolutely terrible. They don't respect us, and treat workers that have been there for a long time like they don't know what they're doing at all. Both the head marketing director and another director quit this past week. They felt like the general manager and the owner treated them terribly and had dealt with it for too long. And everyone else is feeling like they're being mistreated in the same ways.
Pro érvek
Free meal (only if you work for a min. of 5 hours)
Kontra érvek
No employee discounts, terrible management
Munkahelyi kultúra
Well thought out execution of new products and helps set standards for performance
Team Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2018, október 1.
Chickfila offers a lot of tools to train you in things that you can carry into any other relatable jobs. They constantly set high expectations with manageable methods for success.
Fun, fast-paced work place
Team Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Marietta, GA2018, szeptember 30.
A job that is fun when you have a good team, but can be very stressful and difficult when you have a team and leadership with a negative attitude. The mood of a shift is determined by the leadership, so if they get stressed and panic, then so does the team, but if they are positive and driven then the team follows.
Fun but stressful workspace
Team Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tallahassee, FL2018, szeptember 30.
Chick Fil A provided a fun, somewhat stressful workspace. The team members all have the same vision. The mission was clear as a team member, not enough direction was provided by the higher level employees.
Pro érvek
Free meals, fun coworkers, flexible hours, training
Kontra érvek
Very fast paced work environment
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Constant learning
Team Leader (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Cedar Park, TX2018, szeptember 27.
A well managed and organized crew with quick and easy training. An amazing learning experience. Coworkers very close and family valueing. All around a great experience.
Pro érvek
Employee meals, free drinks, scholarship programs, great experience
Dependent on Leadership
TEAM LEADER (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lubbock, TX2018, szeptember 27.
How a workplace runs is dependent on a leader. The rush from CFA is known. Every day usually is busy and a lot is expected from the team, but that is what makes CFA reputable and an exception from the industry. The best part of the job to me was my team. The worst parts were the longer days or the feeling of not getting a job accomplished the way it should've been because of lack of staff or just high demand. I did enjoy what the position offered me as there were a lot of ways that I grew into developing myself and helping to develop and lead others.
Development, Care, Tuition benefits
Kontra érvek
High demand with short staff
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great environment with a positive attitude from everyone.
Team Leader (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Beachwood, OH2018, szeptember 26.
Working at Chick-fil-A has given me an amazing opportunity to build my leadership skills and my interpersonal skills. everyone there is always very positive and happy to be there. There truly never is a dull moment working there.
Pro érvek
free meals, positive people, active.
Kontra érvek
lots of standing, long hours
fast-paced enviornment
Team Leader (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Burlington, NC2018, szeptember 25.
There is often too many employees and managers to where it’s easy to pick favorites and ignore others. Employees needs were often not met. Including harsh working conditions outside in snow and extreme heat temperatures.
$7.50 worth of food every six hours
Kontra érvek
Harsh working conditions, biased and judgemental employees and managers
Great environment
Team Leader/Management (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chesapeake, VA2018, szeptember 24.
Chick fil A was honestly one of the best places I have ever worked as a manager and both the employees and customers made it a family environment made the fast pace environment worth it.
Free Lunch, Good Work Mission
Healthcare, Low Pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
It not a bad places to work just some one the manager don't what they are doing.
TEAM LEAD (Volt alkalmazott) –  Miami, FL2018, szeptember 24.
It okay to work there but I will like something else that is better to grown as a person in the company.but chick fil a is not the company for me to grown as person .
Free food
Short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very hard, work driven, and fast paced.
Team Leader (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Cleveland, GA2018, szeptember 19.
Chick-fil-A is one of the few fast food places I will go to because of the atmosphere. When you walk in it is different then most other places. Here you are expected to do more than other places you may have worked because they hold you to a high standard.
Teamwork is serious
Team Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bradenton, FL2018, szeptember 19.
the team and company is always worth working for. i enjoyed the team there, you can make some wonderful friends. the management is easy to work with and they let you choose your availabilty.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Profit-focused, rather than customer-focused.
Team Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Columbia, SC2018, szeptember 18.
This establishment very heavily emphasizes productivity, often to a point that it negatively impacts customer service. Management often showed little appreciation for employees efforts and contributions.
Always hours to get
Team leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Midland, GA2018, szeptember 17.
Very flexible scedule. Always had the hours availble if i need. also had no problem moving me around to learn many diffrent jobs across the store. Good at cross training.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Busy but the people make the job
Team Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Abingdon, MD2018, szeptember 17.
It all depends on how good your manager and fellow associates are. If they can do their job well your job is much easier. Personally was a great first job for me
Free lunches
divertido
Team Leader (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Saint Cloud, FL2018, szeptember 17.
trabajo en equipo buen ambiente laboral, coordinacion
workplace culture
TEAM LEADER (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Springfield, MO2018, szeptember 13.
The culture and environment of the Chick-fil-A workplace is very welcoming. You make connections with both co-workers and guests. It is a great opportunity to make friends and improve on multiple different skills, such as communication, sales, customer service, and leadership/
free food, flexible hours
fast food
Fast-pace enjoyable work environment
Team Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chesterfield, VA2018, szeptember 12.
A great company to work for. If you show good work ethic and attitude then you will be able to move up within the company. The hours are flexible and the environment is enjoyable.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van