Chick-fil-A
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Team Leader

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
888 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 16 916 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great company to work for. Amazing culture. Management was top notch. Flexible hours and room for advancement. Benefits were ok. Best job I ever had.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I started at CFA to pay my bills. At first, I didn't mind it. I worked in the kitchen and made friends. But over the last year, the place has just deteriorated. A lot of people have quit and it has been hard to find new hires. The manager and store owner only seems to care about the staff who work up front. Some of the management treats team members unfairly. The shifts are long and exhausting with little room for flexibility - again, unless you work up front. It is hard to rise in ranks. It took me almost six months for my promotion to get finalized and for me to get my team leader uniform. They seem to care more about money than about the employee, yet they expect everyone to revolve their life around CFA. I worked 40+ hours a week for three months and still got no benefits, no PTO, nothing.
Pro érvek
Easy to request time off
No benefits, toxic environment
Munkahelyi kultúra
Easy job, free food, very flexible hours, fair pay. Great work experience especially if just starting out, hire young. Room for advancement if you want it.
free food
Kontra érvek
lots of the management are hypocrites
Munkahelyi kultúra
I absolutely loved my job. I enjoyed the customers and the people I worked with. Management was the absolute best, I learned so much there. Even through bad times they always had my back.
Love & support
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I started at chickfila while in High school. I improved greatly at chickfila and definitely recommend to others who are beginning their careers. Managment also pays very well.
Reduced meals
Munkahelyi kultúra
Work-life balanceWork-life balance at Chick-fil-A is Good because they give you enough time to spend with your familyPay & benefitsMy pay and benefits at Chick-fil-A are great because I was making good moneyJob security and advancementIn terms of job security at Chick-fil-A, I think great I feel security whe I was working at chick fil a
Munkahelyi kultúra
The operator, management and team members all have a good attitude to make this workplace a positive atmosphere. Management has good communication and cares about every team member.
Pro érvek
Free meal with each shift, Positive environment
Munkahelyi kultúra
Honestly, working at chick-fil-a is rewarding when it comes to the people. Pay is okay. The workplace isn't bad and it's easy to make friends. It does get extremely tiring though for not enough pay. If you want to learn hard work and good customer service, this is the place to start.
free food
lacking pay raise opportunities
Munkahelyi kultúra
This was my first "real job". It was good for a first job, especially in the summertime when I was more available, but it was very difficult to get time off for school, family events, etc. At the time, you could never call out if you were sick, you just had to get your shift covered. The management at the building I worked at was horrible; maybe it is better elsewhere.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I have been with chickfila for 4 years now. I have had the opportunity to advance within my franchise and corporate as well. My coworkers are super friendly and I always look forward to coming in!
Co workers, opportunity, pay
stressful, short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved my time here and made many great friends. I started as part-time hourly but they helped me transfer to another state where I advanced to become a team lead before moving on. While there is a stigma of their religious/political views of the owners, my team was diverse, kind, and respectful to everyone and I never experienced any discrimination or judgment from anyone.
Free Meals
It's still fast food
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
got new management, everything got changed, some management were racisist and no actions were taken, kind of judge people based off looks, management doesn't care about emplyees, very strict about their rules and very conservative, day-shift got treated and payed way better than night shift even though night shift does everything (I would know because I worked both but mostly night-shift) everything was put on night shift. However, some management were really good. Became best friends with most people
Pro érvek
most food was free for break
Kontra érvek
short break, no benifits, went on break as soon as you got there, management
Munkahelyi kultúra
As a team leader, we were taught/to teach others to be the “best” versions of ourselves/themselves - bringing about the positive influence to “everyone” who comes in contact with 🐥 Chick-fil-A!
Pro érvek
Biblical work training/Christian ethics (Second mile service), Education scholarship(s), Promotion and Advancement
Kontra érvek
Supports black lives matter, Lgbt, other deceptive groups, Chick-fil-A needs to repent and become righteous once again.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It is a fast paced work environment, that is focused on excellence. The work culture is vary strong, I haven't worked there in 3 years now and my go to is still "My pleasure"
Munkahelyi kultúra
It’s a place where you can build relationships and friendships with in this company. It allows for the experience for having time management because we must get orders out at a certain time.
Paid breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved this job. I never dreaded going to work. I made great friends along the way, management was kind and supportive. This team treated one another like family and I love that
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
● OverallChick Fil a is not that good of a place to work. The one I worked at the GM was a hot head and the way people get punished isn’t that good . You get yelled at for no reason at times and the favoritism is heavy.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall it’s not a bad place to work. I just got to a point where I was stuck and didn’t see any changes. I got to the point where it was unclear as to what the future would hold.
Employee discount
Short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
Honestly this job has been such a light in my life. I love each and every single one of my other team members. We all know how to make a bad day turn good.
Free Food, great community
Munkahelyi kultúra
Respect one another, they try to accommodate your quality of life. They have a High belief in religion but they do not push it on you. Overall it’s a great place to work and it’s always fast pace and upbeat.
Pro érvek
They believe in quality of life
Health insurance none
Munkahelyi kultúra
The job is a great start up. If you have plans to advance you need to become friends with managers and upper levels. They will help push you forward. It’s definitely favoritism based. Hard work does seem to go noticed for some and unnoticed for others. If you plan on working the closing shifts- don’t expect to be seen. Night shifts are fun, but you don’t get any credit. If things go good, then oh well. But if you leave ONE thing unclean expect a whole ordeal about it. Ridiculous.
Pro érvek
Earned meals, somewhat chances to advance
Kontra érvek
Favoritism, night shift gets zero credit