Chick-fil-A

Értékelések kategória szerint

3,7Munka és magánélet egyensúlya

Rendezés:

HasznosságÉrtékelésDátum
1 111 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelőenMind a(z) 21 210 értékelés megtekintése

Average food service job

Kiemelt Indeed-értékelés

Az Indeed által kiválasztott leghasznosabb értékelés
Nothing too special here. If you've worked in fast food, you know what it's like. Lots of stress. Everything is go go go all the time. Have to make sure everything is stocked because when the rush hits you won't have time to restock.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Lots of work for what was being paid, not worth it in my opinion

Good first job, but wouldn’t go back again, management wasn’t great, always short staffed, and unorganized leadership. The other workers were nice and I made a few friends, responsibility was not delegated well, many people were overworked.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Flexible hours and great culture

They are very flexible with hours, which is great with children in sports. It is hit or miss on overall job satisfaction-it really depends on who is running the shift. Management has a tendency to place you outside for hours, while they stay inside and cool (or warm, depending on the weather). They best part of this job is the pay. It is very good for this industry.

Management was atrocious

I was a team leader on track to move up to manager, when they hired a manager to help train me. Said manager did not want competition, started lying about my skills, and I ended up leaving due to lack of hours and the overall distain from my manager.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Fun place to work, but questionable management

The work atmosphere can be a fun time and you can make decent money here depending on how long you stay and if you move up in leadership. However, the management in my time has changed and it has changed for the worse. The people in charge unfortunately should not be and don’t demonstrate being an asset to the team. It’s bad news when the higher ups are some of the worst when it comes to a position. And in terms of management, they are sub par and don’t actually do what they say they will and think about themselves first.

Pro érvek

Free meal, fun atmosphere, paid breaks

Kontra érvek

Poor management, poor staffing, short breaks

Korábbi munkáltató értékelése

Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.

fast pace

I started as regular BOH at Prep area.... then became a Team Leader.... we had rush hours and prep was a busy area for just 2 workers... I loved my job at CFA... Every day was an excited day of work. I had a lot of good memories in 2 yrs i worked for them....

Pro érvek

Free lunch, great activities, employees are always recognize for their job, They are definitely a family!

Kontra érvek

No enough help when i needed it on my experience

N/a

0/10 don’t recommend working there, the pay sucks, they promote their favorites, will leave you outside for hours on end in terrible weather conditions

Fun Workplace

Job was fun in the beginning as a Team Member and a Trainer. Got taken advantage of by higher ups. Lots of situations that could have been addressed better. Was a Team Lead but when we were shorted Supervisors they threw the Supervisor workload on me opening and closing 4 days a week with no keys. Messed up on scheduling weekly. Honestly the other team members I worked with were amazing and really fun to work with.

I love the job!

I truly love my job and enjoy the work I do! I will say, you have to be super energetic and be at 100% at all times, but that’s something I kind of grew to enjoy.

Ok

Pay was reasonable. Busy during football season. You must be willing to work as a team and have good work ethic. Moving up depends on who you are as a person.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Company was great just the location wasn’t

As a lead, I wasn’t getting paid the amount I knew I deserved especially after being there when the location first opened and putting in blood, sweat and tears for the job. Since it was new, that meant new management, new everything. It had its flaws but I made some long-time friends at the company. People at this location don’t get paid the amount they deserved for all the hard work that’s put in the establishment. Higher-ups expect a lot out of their team members but don’t follow through with the examples they’re supposed to set for them. PROS- flexibility and culture

Good for a first job

Started here as soon as I graduated, but i’d recommend it for juniors or seniors in high school. Good for a first job to gain some customer service knowledge, but that’s it. Move onto better things after you’ve felt you have gained enough experience.

Fun place to work

Fun place to work if you like to keep busy! Always moving around the owner is amazing and the sweetest! Bad thing is you’re outside no matter the condition but they do switch you out and take care of you.

Free lunch

Kontra érvek

Being outside in the cold or hot

Depends on the location

I worked at a few different locations, the first location I worked at was fun with an amazing team. It didn’t feel like work. The others didn’t have as good of a management, so it was not as great. The customers, especially the regulars, make it a little better. CFA in general gives you a lot of opportunities to grow, like grand openings and other events. All locations I’ve worked at has done something nice for the employees like christmas parties with prizes/gifts, team building events, and random bonuses.

Pro érvek

Free food for lunches, great opportunity, great team

Kontra érvek

Little to no benefits, short lunch break, can get really busy, entitled customers

Benefits and System

If you want a job basically where the only benefits are job experience and college programs, then this is the place. They don’t have the best medical benefits, paying $300 a month. And even when you get a Team Leader position, they say they are part of management, you only get a pay raise. No vacation time what so ever.

Free lunch

Kontra érvek

No vacation, no health benefits

Good job

Very busy job, but easy if you catch on fast and work hard, there are numerous opportunists for growth as well and they also have benefits for going back to school.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Eh sometimes fun but can be very toxic

Management was very rude to me and it was unwarranted. They forced me to work hours I couldn't work and wouldn't fix my schedule. They treated me like garbage.

Stagnant workplace

The Chick-fil-A in Stockton has had the same operator for years, yet nothing has changed once. They consistently drive out new hires with toxic the workplace that’s created by them.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Productive and fun workplace. Can be a bit stressful.

If you have a good team and get along with everyone the job can be enjoyable at times. Can get hectic during a rush of course but you really just get used to it after a point. Management is a litte weird, they give write ups out for some really stupid reasons and communication between others can be horrible sometimes while other times it's fine. Our operator doesn't allow overtime like that which I don't understand (at most 3-4 hours INCLUDING break time), so it's not really a lot of money from OT nor does he want to give clopening shifts due to the premium pay, but there are SOME benefits but within my year and a half working there i'm still unfamiliar with the benfits. Also can't have facial hair but we have one Assistant Director who has a goatee; that's supposed to be a "leader" so how does it look when a "leader" has facial hair while others can't? Some of the Assistant Directors have favorites who they cater to more and others that they give more of a workload to, I don't agree with that at all, but all I can do is turn a blind eye or else i'll get bashed if I say something. Management also loves to stay off of the floor downstairs in the office or the back room doing "stuff" meanwhile they're sleeping or on their phones ON THE CLOCK; could be a whole line and their nowhere to be found but then try to come in and be a hero after the fact when in reality they aren't really much help. All in all tho as annoying as the job can be, I have met some amazing people and for my first job it isn't the worst but definitely isn't the best, when you have a good team and people willing -
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Was fun but management was not good

Management made this place your entire life. Was often made feel bad if i could not work shift that they needed even if they did not work with my schedule because of school.

Short breaks, Management
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Flexible and Convenient job while in school

Very fast paced work place setting. Always had the freedom of choosing my schedule which was very appreciated. Being able to push through when it gets tough and no longer want to serve guests.

Free Meals

Fast Food
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Chick-fil-A? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.Kérdésem van

Átfogó minősítés