Chick-fil-A logo
Chick-fil-A
4,0 az 5 csillagból.
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Team Leader

Cég értékelése
Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye

Értékelések kategória szerint

3,8Munka és magánélet egyensúlya

Rendezés:

HasznosságÉrtékelésDátum
994 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelőenMind a(z) 18 754 értékelés megtekintése

Average food service job

Kiemelt Indeed-értékelés

Az Indeed által kiválasztott leghasznosabb értékelés
Nothing too special here. If you've worked in fast food, you know what it's like. Lots of stress. Everything is go go go all the time. Have to make sure everything is stocked because when the rush hits you won't have time to restock.

Love this company

Flexible schedule and fun employees. I've worked at different locations and I've loved all of the operators. They're willing to work with you if you have school

Good first job

Best you can get for fast food job. This was a good first time job to learn how to be responsible, work in a team, and develop time management. People tend to be friendly but coworkers and customers but not always

Just hard work

Nothing bad to say sometimes too strict about dumb stuff like working in the back but have to have military uniform standards but you never really get in trouble for it over all at my location if you where good you moved up very easy just hard work.

Pro érvek

Free lunch for my store, good strong management

Tedious, repetitive

Never going back

I personally wouldn't recommend the location I was in . Management got a lot of favoritism, policies only applies to people they do not like, always changing rules and they talk about their employees. If you're an African-American be ready to be outside taking orders in the heat as this company stated "our skin is sun resistant " . Very poor communication with management one might tell you to do something different to what another manager tells you

Free lunch

No employee care

Korábbi munkáltató értékelése

Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.

Fun work environment

I loved working here until management became horrible. There was a ton of miscommunication plus the pay rate was low compared to other chick fil a’s in the area. I loved my coworkers but the high stress of working here made me burnt out

Discounts, scholarships

Kontra érvek

No benefits, low pay rate

it sucks

chick fil a seems friendly but isn’t. a lot of the managers are extremely disrespectful to their employees and the company is very cliquey! if you aren’t friends with the managers then you don’t get the same incentives their friends do.
Munkahelyi kultúra

Fun workplace with great flexibility

A good place to start working at. They worked with my schedule and I dont think its too hard to advance. Management was nice and they offered lots of ways to help you grow.

Felxible schedule, free lunch

Competitive hours
Munkahelyi kultúra

Management does not care, very unorganized and truly awful

As a team lead for a cfa , the directors(upper management) expect so much of the leadership under them. Although they do not put any effort into the actual success of the store. It could possibly be just my store, but it is truly an awful place to work. Minors are scheduled the max hours, one break is given for a 12hr shift, staffing is always a problem, operators only care about numbers, no free meals, no benefits of any kind. Also the pay is severely lower than the worth of the job. If you’re looking for a first job, it’s good, but keep looking after that.

Flexiblish schedule

Almost everything

Terrible

It was a bad job to work. Over worked and underpaid. It’s not what they present them selves to be. I came to work on time everyday. I worked hard and still no thank you or praise. I hated it there
Munkahelyi kultúra

Good first job bad for wanting to grow

worked here for 2 years with no appreciation from management however i love everyone i work with and it’s a great environment most of the time. scheduling is extremely flexible and employee meals are great. management just needs a little work.

employee meals, flexible schedule

management
Munkahelyi kultúra

Make sure you dead inside before applying

The managers will eat you alive and spit you out when they don’t need you, they act like your irreplaceable but in reality they already have someone to replace you. The only way to get promoted is my kissing the managers but and ratting out your fellow team members, they don’t care about you they only care if you agree with their one sided reasoning.

Pro érvek

Most of the time you won’t get written up

Kontra érvek

Things you can’t control are your fault

It was fine and okay

The managers and team were okay. It was good pay. They were a bit robotic but overall fast pace and fun of you like it like that. It’s a good opportunity for beginners.
Munkahelyi kultúra

The cfa I work for is not like the other Cfa’s

Honestly I loved working there when I began they changed the leaders and the store went down hill! The team there is not friendly at all to much drama! No paid breaks,we have to pay for uniforms shoes belts everything,we don’t get paid 1 week vacations! We don’t get full breaks. Everyone does what they want they pick and chooses who they take points away. No over time they don’t care what hours you can work. They don’t give you the hours you told them you can only work!

Free lunch

Kontra érvek

Short breaks, healthcare is too expensive, they don’t care at all about out well being, the ac is not on!

Great

I love working there creating memorable experiences with customers. Staff can be lazy at times, a lack of accountability. Why does this face to be so long I
Munkahelyi kultúra

Horrible, money hungry, no flexible schedules,

The managers don’t care about your well being. I had a doctors note saying I was diagnosed with mono and could not be outside in cold temperatures and they deliberately put me outside in the snow to take orders because nobody else wanted to be out there. They play favoritisms with team members and that’s vile as is. No insurance when you work over 40 hours. Nothing. You can be over there a year and still be denied a raise. Stay away from this company.

Pro érvek

One free lunch per shift.

Kontra érvek

Only one 30 minute break every 6 hours you work.

Stressful and Tiring

Pays better than most and if you're dependable you'll get 40 hrs, but the management needs a lot of work (drama).You'll be over worked in the heat AND cold, they do not care, and you will ALWAYS have to stay an extra 45-1hr at least before you actually get to leave.

Free meals

20 min breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra

Good for experience. Not competitive pay.

Working for over a year has seen a lot of the same . The same management that puts in less work then lower levels , the same over achievers( including me) who go noticed but uncompensated, and most of all insanely suppressive standards that rapidly evolve. To maintain quality there is a “big brother “ like entity called pathway . Pathway dictates how you dress , how you talk, and how everything from putting pickles on a bun to preparing a sandwich is executed. It is great for high standards but as of the last few months it seems as though they are trying to push employees further and further till they either break or threaten to leave . The evolution of standards appears not warranted and un beneficial to anyone involved besides cooperate. Managers push the weight onto team members creating high turn around . There has been for the past few months been a Mass exodus from my store of disgruntled employees, collage goers , and kids who do not need the stress and relentlessness of chick fil a for 10$ a hour. Walmart across the street hires at 12$ a hour ( I respect them but they don’t put in a fraction of the work that is mandatory at chick ). This is a common theme with most cooperations paying far more for less stress and responsibility. Being a higher level comes with significant responsibility ( which I appreciate) but with inadequate pay raises or benefits . It’s exactly what it seems , more work , more stress, same low pay. Food is never free!

Pro érvek

Semi good scheduling( closing till 11pm) no one picks up shifts, good people you work with

Kontra érvek

No benefits, low uncompetitive pay, high turnaround, excessive standards
Munkahelyi kultúra

i mean it's not all bad. but mostly.

it isn't all bad, but they expect sooo much from you. i started at 16 and was pushed so hard to work work work. you get free lunches, sure, but the branch i worked for had a maximum break of 25 minutes and i worked from 5:30 to around 4 (scheduled to be off 3 or 3:30, but i typically had to stay over most days) three/four days a week. like no? that isn't okay? also had my first panic attack here which is cool i guess if you're in to that sort of thing.

free lunch

short breaks, pushy
Munkahelyi kultúra

Fun workplace but challenging work

This was hard to do at first but you quickly learn how to do things. the management was good and i was eventually promoted. it was a family like workplace.

free lunch

short breaks

Overall great first job

This was my first job and I thoroughly enjoyed working for the company. However, as someone who was in high school and taking college classes, I was often overworked or working until midnight some nights. Pay and co-workers were great though!

Free meals
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Chick-fil-A? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.Kérdésem van

Átfogó minősítés