Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Team Leader

745 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 14 403 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Munkahelyi kultúra
productive place and fun place
Team Lead/Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, GA2019, december 12.
i had wonderful proactive days until we had rough days with being under staffed and it being really busy and still being in training to be a team leaer.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Team Leader (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Greenwood, SC2019, december 11.
Working there has help me grow as a person especially with trying to figure out what I want to do in my life. Chick Fil a is a great working environment.
Productive and fast paced
Kitchen Team Leader (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2019, december 9.
Be ready to be occupied. Depending on your location. Communication skills is key, multi-tasking as well. Don't be afraid to ask for help. Everyone works as a team!
Two Different Locations but a great company
Team Member / Team Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  West Monroe, LA2019, december 7.
Chick fil A will always be my favorite job I have ever been hired onto. In this business, customer satisfaction is the main priority. With such a fast-paced environment your shifts fly by and are fun to be at.

David Benson's Chick Fil A will always be my family. My management was fantastic, always supportive and treated us like their own.
Chick-fil-a
Team Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Temple, TX2019, december 6.
I throughly enjoyed being apart of the chick-fil-a family. There is always opportunity for personal and store growth. It was very satisfying seeing the look of appreciation on the faces of our customers.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good experience, for a short time.
Team Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Glen Allen, VA2019, december 5.
When I worked at Chick-fil-A, I was just a warm body to fill the space. They treat you like you're a machine. Long hours taking orders in the drive-thru, outside, whether its 100 F or freezing outside--with no breaks. You can get hired pretty much anywhere if you have Chick-fil-A on your resume, but it's not worth it to work there more than 6-10 months.
The life of Chick-fil-A workers
Team Leader (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Wichita, KS2019, november 26.
It is a good job for mere employees, but as you proceed into management they throw you to the wolves. They expect you to know everything for nothing. In my opinion it is not worth the pay in balance of the work expected of you.
Working for CFA
Team Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, GA2019, november 25.
There was no real trust with the operator or upper level management everyone there is just trying to make it to the top by climbing on the next person shoulders.
Fun workplace
Team Leader/Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Nashville, TN2019, november 23.
Most days are busy, but not too busy. You will always have something to do, whether it be getting orders done or starting your daily cleaning duties. Overall a good experience.
Chick-fil-A
Team Leader/Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Newport News, VA2019, november 22.
It was a great experience, it was a good starter job! If you are looking for a job that you can start out with and eventually bike then this is the job for you
Team Building
Team Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  St. Louis, MO2019, november 20.
Chickfila is a very team based workplace. It follows core values that ensures everyone, whether that be employees, guests, or management are having a lovely day.
Great First Job Experience
Team Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cullman, AL2019, november 17.
Highly recommend for teens and college students, or just young adults who need a starter job! The business and customer service experience is invaluable. Environment is very busy, but always uplifting.
Productive & Fun, Fast Paced Work Environment/Flexible Shifts
Team Member/Team Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Baton Rouge, LA2019, november 12.
I really enjoyed working and gaining major life skills through this Employer. Being entrusted by this Brand speaks volume and they even encourage Employees for Career Advancement - Tuition Assistance, Flexible Shifts/Hours, Great Starting Pay, Open-mnded and Family based atmosphere.
Fun environment and Opportunity for Growth
Bench Team Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Miami, FL2019, november 8.
It was a wonderful first job. Hard work was rewarded and I made long lasting friendships. I learned about customer service and learned how to deal with difficult customers.
very rewarding and organized
Team Leader (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Baltimore, MD2019, október 27.
its challenging at times but they have a system that keeps things flowing and organized.I learned how to work with so many people at ounce, which can be hard at times when moving at such a fast pace.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Its a great job but it get hectic
Team Leader/Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Union, NJ2019, október 27.
Chick da lay over is a great place to work in. But if you do get the job make sure you do whatever you can to not close. Closing is a disaster especially if you close with lazy people. AND ON Saturday's it gets so crazy in there is not even funny everyone made and it's super crazy.
Workplace environment
Team Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  College Station, TX2019, október 21.
My work place experience wasn't good with the upper managers. Most of the times it was a negative work place and the upper managers did not know how to communicate with employees. Often times they would yell and get angry taking out their frustration on employees. Some upper managers even made employees cry without apologizing to them either.
I did have a good work experience with the supervisors and team members. We all got treated the same from the upper managers and we could relate to one another better because we were closer in age and had a lot in common, we knew how to best communicate and work together.
Pro érvek
Free meals if you were a team leader or higher, Half off on certain meals of you were just a team member.
Kontra érvek
Health benefits were expensive. Hard manual labor. Treatment from upper managers.
Toxic work environment
Team Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fayetteville, NC2019, október 21.
I was a team lead with the company, and I can honestly say nepotism ruined the experience. Our director was the granddaughter of our operator, and she had the power to make or break your time there. Her favorites were put first with hours and recognition, while others had to fight just for shifts. This is a wonderful company with a wonderful message and mission, but there needs to be more accountability within stores to regulate abuse of power and position by directors.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Love the job.
Team Leader (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2019, október 14.
I am currently employed as a team lead here at chick-fil-a. I love my job and the customer service that we provide as a company. I’m just looking for a new environment.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place with positive culture.
Team Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  McKinney, TX2019, október 11.
My time at Chick-fil-A was great. The culture is positive and centered on the consumer. They teach you how to talk to others. I only wish I got paid more for working harder.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van