Chick-fil-A
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Team Leader

Munkakör megnevezése
Team Leader998 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
998 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 15 980 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Wonderful co-workers with a great environment
Great opportunity's for advancement, only complaint is there were no benefits
Love my Coworkers but the Job is Demanding
The pay is not competitive at all, I love my coworkers but if you have bills to pay it can be hard at times and the wage doesn't help with that. Can be super hectic during busy hours due to the amount of traffic we get.
Great Hospitality and Customer Service with humble people
This was my 1st job since I got here in USA in 2016. Everything is very different for me here and first time working at the food service area. I had to learn everything (including how to use debit card, how to drive, ect..). I love working here at Chick-fil-A because it closes on Sundays and I've got to work & meet with many nice people including customers. I've learned so many things while I was working there. Especially, learning about Hospitality was one of my favorite. One of my most enjoyable part of the job was being able to serve the customers with big smile on my face and of course with humble heart. The hardest part of the job for me would be directing or telling people what to do. Anyway, I am very thankful for all of my jobs and I can't wait to accept new challenge and job that God has stored for my life. God bless you all.
Management was poor
At this store management was very poor. We had a lot of different managers that all had different styles of management and it became very confusing. Other than management my co workers were amazing and the opportunity for advancement was good.
Good Job
The people you work with are what makes the job worth it. Chick-fil-A definitely takes “the customer is always right” to a new level and sometimes that’s not always enjoyable as an employee, but the friends you make along the way are what makes it ok at the end of the day. Money is pretty good considering it’s a fast food place. Can’t complain much.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very fast, but can be fun with the right people
Working here was pretty nice considering this company usually hires pretty quality employees. You just have to be able to work very fast and know how to interact with customers.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work for college and high school students.
They pay very well and are accommodating with your schedule. Very hard to advance to the next level in this company. Attaining Team Lead status is possible after 1 year of service, don't expect anything higher than that unless you have a college degree or have spent 3 or more years at the restaurant.
Great opportunity!
Working at Chick-fil-A is an excellent opportunity that I would recommend to anyone looking for work in the restaurant industry. Scheduling is reasonable, the culture is great, and there is plenty of opportunity to grow.
Great Company, Horrible management based on location
I love Chick-fil-A and i love what they stand for, but the management at my specific store was terrible. there was constant drama, frequently asked to spy and let management know, wrongfully blaming people for the drama. Upper management would walk into the back leaving only base associates, then wonder why we are struggling and get us in trouble. they choose favorites and even push people they don't favor away from them. 10/10 love the food, I still go sometimes, I just never go to the one that I worked at. 0/10 recommend the Chick-fil-A in Papillion, NE
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Do not recommend personally.
Never have I ever worked with so much disrespect for employees. Only care about themselves and don't care about their staff. Everyone is overworked and underpaid. Management does not know what they are doing half of the time.
Worked there for 3 years
It’s a really great first job and gives you an amazing amount of experience plus plenty of room to grow and get promoted. They expect a lot out of you but reward you when you meet or exceed the expectations.
Productive Workplace
The workplace culture is like none I have been at previous. The high pace and positive attitudes make the job fun and enjoyable. I fit in well at this company.
It was alright
Was just not the environment for me. I believe I tried to turn a highschool job into a longer lasting job which I should not have done. I lost interest as I knew I did not want to be a kitchen worker for Yessss to come
Munkahelyi kultúra
Absolutely great place to work and eat.
Definitely the place to learn patience if you are an employee, I mean you learn to have A LOT of patience working here. Deerfield Beach Florida is where my first Chick-fil-A home is.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The work with the employees alot
They were customer friendly ,the customer comes first in any situation .
They work with you. They pay good .you can always count on the people you work with .
Okay
A lot of stress considering the job but always part of a team. Other Co workers are very helpful but the management not as much unfortunately. The owner is very strict.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Challenging but positive place to work with many friendly teammates
The usual work day includes taking orders, preparing food to be served, and delivering it to guests. It requires attention and speed in order to serve guests to the best of our ability as a team. I have learned that while there can be unreasonable or rude people in the world, there are many friendly and kind people; the job has taught me to approach all people with a helpful intent.
Management at Chick-fil-A is overall kind and supportive. They are making strides to keep a positive culture in our workplace where teammates look to help and support one another.

The most difficult part of the job is handling the less kind people, as mentioned above. Again, there are many good people, but it takes patience and resilience to deal with the occasional not-so-good ones. This problem is generally made up for through the positive interactions with most other guests and the companionship and friendship of coworkers. Working with friends--for most coworkers generally become friends--is a great part of the job.
Best workplace
Ive been with the company for 2years as a shift leader. The owner treats us like family. We have Xmas party team building trips and weekly contests with other chick fil a
Great place to Work
Loved my time at CFA! I would encourage any person who is starting out a career to begin at Chick-fil-a.

They teach work ethic, respecting people, and builds skills that will help you your entire life.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This is a good job to have with a good environment.
The environment at this job is good. This company has good management and creates a good place for customers. Chick-fil-A highly values their customers and the community around them.
Owner non communicative
Owner needs to appreciate and value employees that go above and beyond the scope of their position and do an exceptional job. Give opportunities for more growth opportunities.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés