Chick-fil-A
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Supervisor

Munkakör megnevezése
Supervisor132 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
132 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 15 996 értékelés megtekintése
Only care about money
I started when there was a different operator at this location. The operators changed and the new one only cares about money. She does not care about the well being of her employees. Saying she doesn't care if they get breaks. Or sending them on break as soon as they arrive. Chick fil a used to be customer oriented. But this new operator only cares about how she can make the most money.
Free entree and side item. 50%
Kontra érvek
No benefits. You will always be rushing.
supervisor
I created the schedule for each team member and manager. I opened the restaurant and started each day. I maintained the money safe. I ran each shift by myself.
Good First Job
My job at Chick-fil-A was my first job ever and I believe it is a great first job . It allows you to grow and build yourself up in the company no matter where you start off at.
Pro érvek
Flexible hours if you are in school
Kontra érvek
Not the easiest with work life balance
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great company, great benefits and pay, great team
I have worked at this company for a combined total of 3 years. I love how much they build into success and professionalism. I really wanted to grow while I was there and they helped me achieve that goal. At my first Chickfila location, I became a Team Trainer after 6 months. I sadly had to leave after 1.5 years. I came back to a new location and became a supervisor within two months of working
3,0
Hit and miss
I spent several years with the company. It’s a good first job, but don’t get stuck there! Your experience is hit is miss by store as far as management and pay, but mine had horribly biased management and poor pay.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick-fil-A is an excellent company.
Chick-fil-A is a top-notch restaurant and business. I have the benefit of working at one of the best locations in the U.S., at Chenal & Markham. The management and team there have business drive and ethics, with the desire to cultivate a great team and culture.
Munkahelyi kultúra
There a great company to work for
It’s a great company to work for they understand your needs and problems and they also encourage you to better yourself ..,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,.............
3,0
Hard work service
Get hours. Work hard. Obey guidelines. All about service and profit. Health care cost over 600 a month for employee only. Industry doesn't pay enough as a whole. Non stop work. No incentives.
Great experience!
Chickfila has been a great experience, and the company has trained me with skills that will be applied in any future jobs I may have. From excel usage to customer service, it has been a great first job!
Pro érvek
Excellent training, leadership opportunities, positive reinforcement
Difficult working conditions
Great Company
Very friendly and encouraging environment. Great company to start off in. Easy program. If you love customer interaction and serving others, this is a great place for you.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Its an wonderful company to work.
Have an great spirit an your go far with them.its an grown place to work for an you can learn an lot everyday. The benefits are great an a fun places to work for.
Great job
It has a lot of benefits that come with working there. After a year of working you may be qualified for paid vacation. It is a good environment to grow and learn.
Fast Paced Learning Environment
Depending if it is the holidays or a regular day, the most busiest it gets is during lunch and dinner. The goal is to perceive each customer with gestures and a soft toned voice to know they are "your guest." Sometimes you will be thrown in once or before you have learned everything but you will have bad days, but you will have good ones as well.
An astounding company!
My typical day at work is usually very fast paced all day. We have many guests in and out of our store daily with an expectation of nothing less than excellence, which we as a team help provide. Each day I come in with the idea that I will take something away from the day and learn something new, may it be something as simple as learning something from our regulars to something hing that is innovative to help the company thrive. In a managerial position I believe this is the strongest group of management I have seen or been apart of. We help push our team members in a positive way while creating a healthy and stable work environment. The hardest part of the job is keeping up with the demand of our guests on a day to day basis, but the resolve to that is the best part. Nothing is better than seeing a guest overwhelmed with joy or even a coworker overwhelmed with joy and happiness.thatinnovative to help make the company thrive in success
Fun Workplace
Great place to to start as a first job. Definitely builds experience in customer service and multitasking. It's very fast pace so it'll also help if you'd like to get better at working under pressure.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work very flexible with scheduling.
It is a very fast paced restaurant but they train you quickly and they want you to learn as much as possible and you will soon consider the employees family in the time that you work here.
Great Place To Work!
Overall great place to work! Great employees who are easy to get along with. 100% great work environment. Works with school schedules. Great accommodations for work home life balance, and flexibility with scheduling.
Fast paced uncaring
This is a very fast paced company but most managers, not all, care about the company more than team members there is room for growth but it’s hard to find a ChickFilA that has excellent leadership development
Great company!
The corporate company is amazing and cares about their people. Experiences can vary though depending on what operator you work for - some are obviously better than others. I learned a lot about customer service, and it is easy to move upwards in a specific location or to try to go to a corporate level.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick fil-a has been a blessing for me during my time there. I have had the opportunity to grow and develop into a leader with the help of many caring coworkers and managers. They have always been there for me and my scheduling needs. I have served as a team member, trainer, area captain, and now supervisor, and each new role has been exciting and rewarding.
Depends on the ChickfilA
Overall ChickfilA is a good place to work, pay is great, usually flexible hours, and good work environment. All depends on the management honestly. My first year at ChickfilA was great, even looked forward to going into work sometimes cause the people were just that fun to be around. Job could get fast paced at times but nothing you could not handle cause they always gave you the resources to help. But as soon as we got new management things went downhill. No ones schedules were being honored, we were having issues getting enough people scheduled. Equipment in the kitchen was not getting replaced when needed to. They should have hired more staff and always said they were working on things when problems were brought up, but things never got done. All things considered, it was a good place to work at. Met a couple really good friends that I still talk to on a daily basis.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés