Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Supervisor

120 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 14 851 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
An astounding company!
Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Fountain, CO2020, január 17.
My typical day at work is usually very fast paced all day. We have many guests in and out of our store daily with an expectation of nothing less than excellence, which we as a team help provide. Each day I come in with the idea that I will take something away from the day and learn something new, may it be something as simple as learning something from our regulars to something hing that is innovative to help the company thrive. In a managerial position I believe this is the strongest group of management I have seen or been apart of. We help push our team members in a positive way while creating a healthy and stable work environment. The hardest part of the job is keeping up with the demand of our guests on a day to day basis, but the resolve to that is the best part. Nothing is better than seeing a guest overwhelmed with joy or even a coworker overwhelmed with joy and happiness.thatinnovative to help make the company thrive in success
Fun Workplace
Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Jacksonville, FL2020, január 17.
Great place to to start as a first job. Definitely builds experience in customer service and multitasking. It's very fast pace so it'll also help if you'd like to get better at working under pressure.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work very flexible with scheduling.
Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Apopka, FL2020, január 15.
It is a very fast paced restaurant but they train you quickly and they want you to learn as much as possible and you will soon consider the employees family in the time that you work here.
Great Place To Work!
Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Dothan, AL2020, január 14.
Overall great place to work! Great employees who are easy to get along with. 100% great work environment. Works with school schedules. Great accommodations for work home life balance, and flexibility with scheduling.
Fast paced uncaring
Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Montgomery, AL2019, december 31.
This is a very fast paced company but most managers, not all, care about the company more than team members there is room for growth but it’s hard to find a ChickFilA that has excellent leadership development
Great company!
Supervisor/Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Saint Petersburg, FL2019, december 29.
The corporate company is amazing and cares about their people. Experiences can vary though depending on what operator you work for - some are obviously better than others. I learned a lot about customer service, and it is easy to move upwards in a specific location or to try to go to a corporate level.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Florence, AL2019, december 13.
Chick fil-a has been a blessing for me during my time there. I have had the opportunity to grow and develop into a leader with the help of many caring coworkers and managers. They have always been there for me and my scheduling needs. I have served as a team member, trainer, area captain, and now supervisor, and each new role has been exciting and rewarding.
Depends on the ChickfilA
Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Toledo, OH2019, november 12.
Overall ChickfilA is a good place to work, pay is great, usually flexible hours, and good work environment. All depends on the management honestly. My first year at ChickfilA was great, even looked forward to going into work sometimes cause the people were just that fun to be around. Job could get fast paced at times but nothing you could not handle cause they always gave you the resources to help. But as soon as we got new management things went downhill. No ones schedules were being honored, we were having issues getting enough people scheduled. Equipment in the kitchen was not getting replaced when needed to. They should have hired more staff and always said they were working on things when problems were brought up, but things never got done. All things considered, it was a good place to work at. Met a couple really good friends that I still talk to on a daily basis.
3,0
Stressful and Difficult
Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Harlingen, TX2019, november 8.
Depending on who you are working with depends on your shift. Managers constantly on you for "not doing your job" when said manager is the only one not doing their job
Great job!
Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Merrillville, IN2019, november 6.
It was a really good job. Great experience and great people. The leadership plays a big role there especially with how things work. I was very thankful to be apart of that!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast paced workplace with great people
Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Canton, GA2019, október 15.
A series of tasks and checklists interrupted by busy-ness. Big emphasis on team work and positions. Most enjoyable part were the people I work alongside!
food, coworkers
stressful at times
Work Culture
Supervisor/Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Denver, CO2019, október 2.
It is a good place for any age and any experience. It provides a positive culture and they want to help you grow. There are many positions that you will be able to try so you can find a place for you.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Fun Yet Demanding
Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tallahassee, FL2019, szeptember 30.
Being a freshman, I could not keep up with school and a full-time shift at CFA. There is a lot of labor that goes into this job especially at the location I was in.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Co-Workers Are great everything else is subjective
Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Columbus, GA2019, szeptember 29.
Chic-Fil-A has underline racism problems with upper management and allows no flexibility in schedule almost similar to the army. Was very effective in teaching how not to lead. Thankful for advancing but unfortunately the higher you go the more problems you will come to realize.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
2,0
Extremely strict
Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Jonesboro, AR2019, szeptember 27.
They want everything to be perfect. Even more so than other companies, and will write off on "tests" for the smallest details, like worker shirts not being tucked in.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive, fun, and beneficial.
Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jonesboro, GA2019, szeptember 25.
Working at Chick-fil-A was very beneficial for me, it gave me a chance to sharpen and display my leadership skills. They have strict protocols which shaped me into a leader with the ability to lead fearlessly and harmoniously.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and fun workplace.
Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jacksonville, FL2019, szeptember 25.
While working with Chick-Fil-A I was able to make great connections with my fellow employees and able to grow professionally. I was given the opportunity to balance drawers, order money, train new employees and learn key positions in the front and some in the back of the restaurant.
Pro érvek
Friendly and caring staff, great atmosphere, great potential for advancement
Fast pace work envotionment
Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Greenwood, SC2019, szeptember 8.
Very cool seeing the backside of one of the most popular restaurants in the country. It can be a bit challenging upfront learning all of the nuance, but can be rewarding if you stick with it.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5NemJelentés
Good Starting
Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Northport, AL2019, augusztus 23.
This is definitely a good entry-level/first-time job for younger students. There were many ways this company has challenged me, in both good and bad ways. Overall, it's a decent place to work.
Pro érvek
Break Allowance, Health Insurance, Paid Vacation for Leadership, 401K plan.
Kontra érvek
Lack of development after a certain point
1,0
Toxic
Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Brookfield, CT2019, augusztus 5.
Owner only cares about her bottom line and makes it clear you’re nothing but an expense to her paycheck. Pay is bottom of the barrel compared to the same and/or similar industries in the proximal area. (Danbury mall CFA pays more, for example). 1 or 2 managers are genuinely kind people, but the rest are as toxic as the operator. The “culture” of kindness and honesty is a front for gossip, bickering, and favoritism perpetrated by all levels of management.
Free food
Kontra érvek
Toxic culture, poor pay, no benefits or paid time off
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van