Chick-fil-A
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Shift Manager

Munkakör megnevezése
Shift Manager174 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
174 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 16 461 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love chick-fil-a because of their family oriented approach. They really do make you feel like you are a part of a team. They pay gets better as you stay there longer
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great company for a first time job. They teach great customer service and hard work mentality’s. Speed and quality is key at Chick-fil-A. They are flexible on hours but not great with hourly pay. This has been a good job for me to be able to learn how to be a manger and develop skills in customer service and my work mentality.
Free brake food
Kontra érvek
Short brakes and low wage
Munkahelyi kultúra
This company iui s great to work for. No benefits but flex schedule is awesome. You can be a mentor to the younger employees and teach employees respect and the most awesome customer service/life skilks
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good job, great people, a little harder to move up after Management if your going to school. Decent pay raises every year, depending on your performance for that year. A lot of the promotions are based on what the Directors see.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked for the Kenwood Mall location for 1 year from June 2010 to June 2011. Operator for the location I worked was not interested in career development for his staff. He did not care about people and only cared about profit. He would not give competitive hourly rates in comparison to other restaurants. He was unreasonably upset when I put in my 2 weeks to go to another competitor.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
With Chickfila, if you display an amazing work ethic by not only doing the required tasks but to make a positive difference in someone else's day, your a #1 employee. It's great to go to a place where they genuinely care about your experience there and your personal satisfaction.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall, I would rate my experience at Chick-fil-A to be a positive one. One of the main goals is to strive to provide courteous and quick service. This makes the environment a little more fastpaced than other foodservice restaurants. While it does make it more stressful at times, the pace helps the shifts to go by quicker.
Munkahelyi kultúra
While the job might not be fore everyone, Chick-fil-A is a unique and amazing company with great values. It could truly be a life changing experience if you allow it to be. While there are growing pains and frustrations at times, I am so grateful to have a job where I feel like I have the ability to make an impact every single day. It brings me inner fulfillment like no other job that I've ever had. There is tremendous opportunity for advancement here and many of our own staff members have gone on to receive promotions within the store, take on even higher roles such as directors or store managers at other stores, some have gone on to work for corporate and one even became an operator himself. This is a job where you are truly only limited by yourself; you get out of it what you put into it.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love working at chickfila! I have become so close to my coworkers and have made the best friendships working there. At chick-fil-a we really work on a costumers remarkable experience.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Just wasn’t what was promised the management was shaky and rude. Didn’t treat employees well and treated management much worse. People hated coming to work for this company.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I am looking for something to add to my resume for future jobs. Chick fil a was a great job, however I am moving forward from that company and looking for greener pastures.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Feels like a family , very fast pace you have to be on the ball and ready to go have to be able to work closely with others and know how to use your voice
Munkahelyi kultúra
This job is incredible for first time workers, but not great for advancement in my opinion. I was promised a higher leadership multiple times, and that promise never came to fruition.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick-fil-A gives lots of opportunity for growth. It has also helped me advance many skills such as my leadership skills, communication skills, and customer service skills.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked as a manager at CFA and sill say that the director level leadership is awful They are all very rude and expect you to do their jobs for them. You will be overworked and underpaid. You will be responsible for things out of your control. You’ll feel very overwhelmed and sad sometimes because it seems like you’re bad at your job but you aren’t.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
One of the worst companies to work for. There is no room for growth or improvement, the place is really biased. It’s good for maybe a first job that’s it.
Munkahelyi kultúra
If you have good co-workers, it’s a great place! They’re usually flexible with your schedule esp if you’re in school. Management at different Chick-fil-A’s differ, and whether you like your experience there or not will depend a bit on a good manager or not. If you work hard, don’t slack, and do your best, this will be a great place for you. Nights are rough.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work I have been there for over 2 years and I have been changed. From a personal level not just a career stand point. Chick-fil-A is a family not a job
Break food
Shorter breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
My overall with Chick-fil-A was decent I have gotten to work with some great people and management treats you with dignity as opposed to other work experience I’ve had and the operator does his best to make sure his employees are well taken care of. However as it is a food service job benefits are scarce and hours can be crazy.
Pro érvek
Great values with great co-workers and management
Kontra érvek
Can be overwhelming at times and limited ability to provide certain benefits
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work the people and the environment are great.ive learned so much even tho I’ve been managing for 10 years this establishment has taught me so much about leadership and going that extra mile for a guest...you never know you influence on someone
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick-fil-A has a way of doing things and when guest come they know and expect that Great service and great quality of food.And that "My pleasure"
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés