Chick-fil-A
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Shift Manager

168 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 15 675 értékelés megtekintése
cool
its a good place to work for people still in school. You can move up in management if your work hard and understand things. You have to have common sense
1,0
Terrible boss
I worked for the Kenwood Mall location for 1 year from June 2010 to June 2011. Operator for the location I worked was not interested in career development for his staff. He did not care about people and only cared about profit. He would not give competitive hourly rates in comparison to other restaurants. He was unreasonably upset when I put in my 2 weeks to go to another competitor.
Work Ethic
With Chickfila, if you display an amazing work ethic by not only doing the required tasks but to make a positive difference in someone else's day, your a #1 employee. It's great to go to a place where they genuinely care about your experience there and your personal satisfaction.
Fast-paced environment
Overall, I would rate my experience at Chick-fil-A to be a positive one. One of the main goals is to strive to provide courteous and quick service. This makes the environment a little more fastpaced than other foodservice restaurants. While it does make it more stressful at times, the pace helps the shifts to go by quicker.
Life Changing Experience
While the job might not be fore everyone, Chick-fil-A is a unique and amazing company with great values. It could truly be a life changing experience if you allow it to be. While there are growing pains and frustrations at times, I am so grateful to have a job where I feel like I have the ability to make an impact every single day. It brings me inner fulfillment like no other job that I've ever had. There is tremendous opportunity for advancement here and many of our own staff members have gone on to receive promotions within the store, take on even higher roles such as directors or store managers at other stores, some have gone on to work for corporate and one even became an operator himself. This is a job where you are truly only limited by yourself; you get out of it what you put into it.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to start as a first job!
I love working at chickfila! I have become so close to my coworkers and have made the best friendships working there. At chick-fil-a we really work on a costumers remarkable experience.
2,0
Bad. Everything
Just wasn’t what was promised the management was shaky and rude. Didn’t treat employees well and treated management much worse. People hated coming to work for this company.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Compensation was far too low for the quality and quantity of my work.
I am looking for something to add to my resume for future jobs. Chick fil a was a great job, however I am moving forward from that company and looking for greener pastures.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good company to work for
Feels like a family , very fast pace you have to be on the ball and ready to go have to be able to work closely with others and know how to use your voice
Munkahelyi kultúra
Amazing when you have good leadership
This job is incredible for first time workers, but not great for advancement in my opinion. I was promised a higher leadership multiple times, and that promise never came to fruition.
great workplace
Chick-fil-A gives lots of opportunity for growth. It has also helped me advance many skills such as my leadership skills, communication skills, and customer service skills.
Bad leadership
I worked as a manager at CFA and sill say that the director level leadership is awful They are all very rude and expect you to do their jobs for them. You will be overworked and underpaid. You will be responsible for things out of your control. You’ll feel very overwhelmed and sad sometimes because it seems like you’re bad at your job but you aren’t.
2,0
Chick Fil a
One of the worst companies to work for. There is no room for growth or improvement, the place is really biased. It’s good for maybe a first job that’s it.
Pretty good
If you have good co-workers, it’s a great place! They’re usually flexible with your schedule esp if you’re in school. Management at different Chick-fil-A’s differ, and whether you like your experience there or not will depend a bit on a good manager or not. If you work hard, don’t slack, and do your best, this will be a great place for you. Nights are rough.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work I have been there for over 2 years and I have been changed. From a personal level not just a career stand point. Chick-fil-A is a family not a job
Break food
Shorter breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall a fairly good experience
My overall with Chick-fil-A was decent I have gotten to work with some great people and management treats you with dignity as opposed to other work experience I’ve had and the operator does his best to make sure his employees are well taken care of. However as it is a food service job benefits are scarce and hours can be crazy.
Pro érvek
Great values with great co-workers and management
Kontra érvek
Can be overwhelming at times and limited ability to provide certain benefits
Munkahelyi kultúra
ive loves working here it has really been a blessing to me and my family...no one can ever tell me that they had a terrible experience at this company
Great place to work the people and the environment are great.ive learned so much even tho I’ve been managing for 10 years this establishment has taught me so much about leadership and going that extra mile for a guest...you never know you influence on someone
Great guest
Chick-fil-A has a way of doing things and when guest come they know and expect that Great service and great quality of food.And that "My pleasure"
Positively
It was a positive work environment and everyone was happy and excited everyday coming to work we made it fun and care for customers first. Everyone always had a great attitude coming into work
Great place
Typical day was interacting with customers . Teaching new employees great customer service skills and teaching them to be the best they could be . Great having Sunday off to attend church or family time . Family atmosphere ,
Fun and Learning Environment
A typical day at work for me is I mainly work 8-10 hours in one day I begin by opening the store and leave through the mid day, I handle the food and how it is delivered to our guests as well as complaints, catering orders, and any involvement of money. On a normal business day I manage an average of 9-15 team members in one shift, this job has given me many learning opportunities in ways to enhance my leadership and take on more responsibility in my role as a Shift Leader I have learned so much in my time at Chick Fil A from managing my time in high demanding situations, to accounting for more inventory and money throughout the store as well as building stronger relationships through coworkers as well as guests that come and visit in our store.
Fun and Friendly Environment
No Growing Business Opportunities
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés