Chick-fil-A
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Shift Leader

Munkakör megnevezése
Shift Leader270 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
270 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 16 072 értékelés megtekintése
Great Job
•My first day at chick fil a, was my first working and it was pretty intense, but somehow they made it feel okay the coworkers they help you and the customer are really polite and patience with you.
• I learned that best way to work is with others to help, here it’s not everyone does their own thing we all kinda share the job together.
2,0
Difficult
Team members are a joy to be around. Management however is not always the most fair to their employees. It is hard to advance at their company, it is not focused on skill. Team members are great though.
Super fun job
This job is definitely a lot of hard work, but it's also fun. You get to meet a lot of interesting people - both guests and staff members. Everything is pretty organized here. It is also a fast-paced environment, so if you like that, you will like it here.
fun place too work
it was fun and a good environment. I really enjoyed the work environment. What was also a plus is that i was able to get free food for every shift I worked there.
Munkahelyi kultúra
not as great as everyone thinks
This job wasn’t awful but it wasn’t great either. I worked at two different chick-fil-a locations, and I had bad experiences with both of them. At first, I thought that the management just sucked at the first one I worked at, but then the second was the exact same. They don’t work with your schedule, way overworked me (i was working 40+ hours when I was a senior in high school), and refused to do anything about customer harassment The kay wasn’t bad though and the job wasn’t hard and the coworkers quickly became my best friends That’s why I give it theee stars
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
I love my job!
Chick-fil-A will always be my favorite job! It has made me into the worker I am today. I was taught so many life skills and it has made me a better person. I was promoted 2 positions in less than a year. The Culture here is amazing. Every business has its ups and downs. The Fast food industry is always so fast paced that most people can't handle it. It can be exhausting to hire and train a lot of different people, but it's worth it in the end when you get to see what comes of all your hard work. I love the friend that I have made and most people I would consider my family.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a great place to work at I was just not paid enough for the amount of work I was putting in
I would worked 11am-7pm shifts and wasn't getting paid enough. Having to work lunch and dinner shifts can be extremely overwhelming for a student. However, I always had a great time with my coworkers we became a family so when I left it was a very bittersweet moment for me.
Pro érvek
Free lunches, fun environment, they always want to see you do better
Kontra érvek
Short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great atmosphere, great staff, easy day to day operations.
Great atmosphere, great staff, easy day to day operations. Easy first job for anyone. Every store will differ but ours is a great place to be. I enjoy working for a job that has standards and expects their employees to go above and beyond.
2,0
Disrespectful
I worked for a company that owned a chick-fil-a, Chartwells higher education, and I had a miserable time. The owners of this chick-fil-a had no respect for the employees, only wanted to make money.
Close group of workers
Opportunities to advance to different job positions that fit your personality. Learn how to be a servant leader. Very motivated staff that push you to learn all aspects of the business.
Okay
Experience at this job varies based on who you are at this location. The owners are amazing and most of the staff is amazing as well but there are some who are judgemental and retaliate
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick-Fil-A has a fantastic work environment and has a clear mission and purpose in the community. Our leaders also really care about us as people, and they want to see us succeed in life!
Awesome people horrible management
This company is really focused on their external appearance and yet fail to focus on their own employees. The only time the managers come to talk to you is when a goal isn't met. This negative environment needs more positive enforcement to all its employees for the effort they put in.
Fast and efficient
A typical work day at Chick Fil A normally goes by fast and smoothly. At this job I learned a lot about leadership and customer service. The work environment is very friendly.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun, interesting and rewarding work for young people
CFA is a great company that builds people up and promotes from within. They reward hard work and team effort, making it very pleasant to work there. I recommend it to anyone just entering the work force
Great experience
Overall I liked my time at CFA, it has flexible hours and (mostly) great management. But there’s room for improvement in the area of communication. Management needs to learn how to speak to people respectfully sometimes, but otherwise I really enjoyed it
Munkahelyi kultúra
A great first job experience
Chick-Fil-A is a fun, diverse, and stable job that teaches all employees how much the guest means to the business. My owner was kind and though there were bumps in the road, the experience and life lessons I was taught will be very important to me in the future and I will be ever grateful for them.
Munkahelyi kultúra
What I enjoy most about this job is knowing and seeing a happy customer. Working on a school campus you see some of the same people everyday and get to create a relationship with them.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast paced and intense. This company pushes you to go above and beyond to better yourself and exceeded expectations.
I started working here 3 years ago and I learned and continue to learn how to better myself and push myself to obtain excellence. there are very high standards fro perfection.
Great opportunity
Great place for young or old to start. All they want is great attitude and friendly people, opportunities are boundless if you’re motivated! A place that cares about you.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great atmosphere to work at
During my time here at chick fil a i learned a lot about myself and others i worked with. Co workers got along very well and socialized outside of the job as well.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés