Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Shift Leader

258 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 15 278 értékelés megtekintése
Fast and efficient
Shift Leader (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  San Diego, CA2020, január 26.
A typical work day at Chick Fil A normally goes by fast and smoothly. At this job I learned a lot about leadership and customer service. The work environment is very friendly.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun, interesting and rewarding work for young people
Shift Lead (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Pleasanton, CA2020, január 19.
CFA is a great company that builds people up and promotes from within. They reward hard work and team effort, making it very pleasant to work there. I recommend it to anyone just entering the work force
Great experience
Shift Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Selma, TX2020, január 12.
Overall I liked my time at CFA, it has flexible hours and (mostly) great management. But there’s room for improvement in the area of communication. Management needs to learn how to speak to people respectfully sometimes, but otherwise I really enjoyed it
Munkahelyi kultúra
A great first job experience
Shift Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hurst, TX2020, január 11.
Chick-Fil-A is a fun, diverse, and stable job that teaches all employees how much the guest means to the business. My owner was kind and though there were bumps in the road, the experience and life lessons I was taught will be very important to me in the future and I will be ever grateful for them.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Shift Leader (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Hattiesburg, MS2020, január 9.
What I enjoy most about this job is knowing and seeing a happy customer. Working on a school campus you see some of the same people everyday and get to create a relationship with them.
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast paced and intense. This company pushes you to go above and beyond to better yourself and exceeded expectations.
Shift Leader/Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Humble, TX2019, december 29.
I started working here 3 years ago and I learned and continue to learn how to better myself and push myself to obtain excellence. there are very high standards fro perfection.
Great opportunity
Shift Leader/Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Torrance, CA2019, december 20.
Great place for young or old to start. All they want is great attitude and friendly people, opportunities are boundless if you’re motivated! A place that cares about you.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great atmosphere to work at
Shift leader manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Antonio, TX2019, december 18.
During my time here at chick fil a i learned a lot about myself and others i worked with. Co workers got along very well and socialized outside of the job as well.
Chick Fil A experience
Shift Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2019, december 15.
Chick Fil A Helier develop a great set of people skills and learning how to provide great customer service. Like all companies management had their moments and it was a team that loved and supported each other to always improve your work ethic
1,0
Wasn’t happy
Shift Leader/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Prosper, TX2019, december 15.
There is absolute no 👎🏻 support from your Peers . No one helps you when your in need and your always short handed. No appreciate what you do for the company. This location all they care is about making money who cares about you 😢😢😢😢
Fun, Calm environment
Team Leader and Shift Leader (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Highland Lake, AL2019, december 14.
Its such a delight to be able to work the public the way chick-fil-a gets too.
The training program is impeccable and the trainers are just awesome. they really help our team branch out into these different positions.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast placed environment with encouraging people
Shift Leader (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Chattanooga, TN2019, december 4.
Chickfila is a great place to work and the management really cares about their employees. It is a fast food restaurant so it is naturally very fast paced. The fast paced of the store can lead to high stress though that can explode at times.
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
fun but at times stressful
SHIFT LEADER (Volt alkalmazott) –  Long Beach, CA2019, november 25.
management was not respectful. lots of highschoolers working there and they do not take the job seriously so its kind of diffivult. if the had older more experince workers everything will be better
Great fast food restaurant
Shift Leader (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Quakertown, PA2019, november 20.
Enjoyable fast food work environment, for those that are looking for an upbeat workplace. Comparable salary to other places in the area. Offers 401K to full time employees based on yrs worked.
Great place to work!
Shift Leader (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Naples, FL2019, november 17.
Honestly, i love working at chick fil a and the environment were in. One thing to keep in mind is that all chick fil a have diffrent Operators/owner and they have alot of power and can pretty much do whatever they want. So your specific operator could give you a very different experience than i had. Also, all chick fil as require at minimum 2 interviews in person. Good luck!
1,0
Wheewwww
Shift Leader/Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Grapevine, TX2019, november 11.
While working here I dealt with racism, harrasment, and a complete lack of sympathy from management alone. I had a death and a miscarriage, and worked both days as if nothing happened. I didn't feel appreciated not respected while working here. Would not reccomend.
Great Place to Work
Delivery Receiving's Shift Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lake Park, FL2019, november 6.
I really benefited from working with Chick-Fil-A. The company really cares for their employees which then transfers through to the customers at every location. Serving is the main focus of everything Chick-Fil-A does and it shows in the service that is provided. I loved working there and would recommend anyone to gain experience in their stores, to learn customer-focused service.
Efficiency
Chick fil a shift leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Thomson, GA2019, november 5.
This job has its perks but it is very demanding and you have to have urgency when working here. You have to be prepared for any and all situations to include very busy hours.
Overall a good job
Manager/Shift leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Washington, DC2019, október 30.
You will learn so much, they provide equal pay to all employees. Not the job for you if you can’t multi task. You will be expected to take orders, clean, have a great smile and demeanor.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and a fun place to work
Shift Leader (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Plantation, FL2019, október 29.
Chick Fil A is a great company to work for. They help you build as a person so you can be the best you can be. There is alot of room to grow in this company but you have to work for it.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van