Chick-fil-A
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Server/Cashier

Munkakör megnevezése
Server/Cashier67 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
67 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 16 250 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
I have found that I have learned a large amount of skills within a small period of time. It is unbelievable how quickly one may learn and improve within such a short amount of time.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a good first job everyone one was friendly and we all kept busy. Everyone had great work ethic which made work run smoothly throughout the shift
Munkahelyi kultúra
This is not true of all CFA locations, but at this particular one they are really stingy about scheduling and time off. I understand that this is the busiest location in town, but they make it almost impossible to have a life outside of work - even though they are always overstaffed. Their flexible scheduling was one of their biggest selling points when I was hired, yet they have fallen down on this promise multiple times. Yes, commitment to one's job is important, but when a business is keeping their employees so tied down that they can't live their lives, something is wrong.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The culture is phenomenal. The only problem I had was the pay, but it was good pay for a fast food restaurant. Customers are normally friendly as well. They work to provide you future opportunities to achieve your goals.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work, you meet lots of new people and learn to always keep busy. Many different things to do while working there so you get a lot of experience.
Good foood and breaks
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
i quit working because i needed a job that pays better and one that is closer to home so i can save gas money. sometimes the management could choose favorites throughout our team and i didn’t like it.
Munkahelyi kultúra
We are required to say my pleasure. We are given red polos that have a specific soot to put your name tag. We are given a black pair of pants and belt.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chic fil a wasn't your average chicken place. They expect quality from their workers and a good attitude. It was a good place to work with lots of advancement opportunities. Still friends with some of the people I met there.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Better management and leadership is needed.
Sufficient and fast work environment.

Communication needs to improve, especially from the leadership team.
Munkahelyi kultúra
They have really pro management. They only cater to the ones they like. If you are sick they dont care even with a dr excuse. The supervisor cut my hours to 5 a week because I called in sick.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work for young people such as students. It is an easy and straightforward job. The managers are always nice and you also have the opportunity to regularly work with the owner of the store. They offer great and fair advancement opportunities.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This was my very first job and I shall never forget. Working here and learning the skills as a cashier, server and best of all a team member.
Being a part of the team you not only are a co-worker you become a family member. I will never forget.

Giving a great review, My Pleasure!
Munkahelyi kultúra
At Chick-Fil-A you will not be limited to one job. You will be cashier, clean bathrooms, clean kids area, fetch table condiments, mop the back to looking at the drive thru. Your day will be hectic but the people are nice.
manager
Kontra érvek
the hectic work and low m=pay of 11$
Munkahelyi kultúra
When working a typical day at Chick-Fil-a, I worked almost every position. Including cashier, outside and inside drive thru, bagging, making desserts, dining room, and bussing tables. I learned how to handle stressful situations and how to be more responsible as an adult. I really enjoyed this job as I worked alongside other people my age but as an athlete my sport was interfering too much with work and school. That is why I made the decision to stick to my sport and focus more on school.
Lunches
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working part time at chick fil a was a very enjoyable experience. My coworkers were very friendly and easy to get along with. They were flexible with my schedule as a student and I had a easy time adjusting to working there.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
I started working around the age of 17. I applied to this specific Chick-fil-A a few times and never got a call but as soon as I just did a walk in interview I was called back in hours. The managers there have really bad attitudes and love to cause drama. The hour managers is lacking and honestly I wouldn’t recommend.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked at the Alief location in Houston. It was typically busy during rush hour times. I began working there when corporate were still the owners. I thoroughly enjoyed working there when corporate was in charge because they gave many great benefits. The new owner that took over in the fall of 2018 has taken away majority of the benefits and has done many things that come off as being cheap which influenced me to resign.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A place that you will learn a lot, and everything you learn there you will use for your life. Some customers are amazing and friendly, perfect if you like talking to people.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed working at Chicl-fil-A because I love to help and serve others. One thing that i disliked about working with the company was that management was not always understanding or respectful. A typical day at work meant dealing with bad attitudes from customers, co-workers, and management, but pushing through it no matter what. The company had a fair-environment, but could be very stressful, especially due to management. Working with this company came easy to me because of my natural personality.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day at work at Chick-fil-A begins with your fellow employees and managers greeting you as kindly as we do the customers. As a cashier, I would hop right on to my designated register after the manager switched out the cash tray. I learned many productive customer service skills and how to prepare specialty drinks and food. My managers we’re extremely patient and kind when I was being trained, and thanks to that I learned quickly. The hardest part of the job, in my opinion, is keeping up the positive energy on a long, busy shift. Occasionally, there will be disagreements and conflicts between customer and employee, but it is always important to keep a calm, polite stature and tone of voice. I’ve learned to love customer service thanks to Chick-fil-A. My favorite part of the job was interacting with the customers and seeing their faces light up when I compliment them. I also loved refilling the ice boxes at the front counter and making milkshakes!
Pro érvek
Free break food, great customer service training
Kontra érvek
Short breaks, typically long shifts, a lot of heavy lifting
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was never standing around while I worked there. It was always busy. The other employees were incredibly nice, but sometimes the customers could be incredibly rude if their food wasn't prepared fast enough. Overall, it was a very good company to work for as a first job.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés