Chick-fil-A
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Sales Representative

Munkakör megnevezése
Sales Representative12 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
12 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 16 908 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick fil a has a really flexible schedule and allows you to work while going to school. Really fast pase and give you good hours. Good teamwork, helps you build good relationships, while helping you learn great costumer service
Pro érvek
Good way to build and strengthen your costumer service skills
Kontra érvek
Miscommunication from time to time
Munkahelyi kultúra
This is a wonderful company. The support and leadership development is unreal. The company wants their employees to grow and become successful in life.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick-Fil-a was one of the best company I have ever worked for. Everyone is kind and the environment is super inviting! I learned so much while there, not only does it teach the values of having a job, but teaches us how to advance in the career world. I love it so much!!!
nothing
Munkahelyi kultúra
I am grateful to have been considered to be part of the Chick Fil A family. The environment built by the people within the store is positive and comforting. Working there has helped me in many ways both personally and in general. I’ve discovered my strengths and weaknesses and I’ve learned to use them to my adventage for me and the store. I’ve developed interpersonal skills such as verbal communication, decision-making, assertiveness, patience, etc. I’ve had the opportunity to receive a scholarship which helped me a lot for my college expenses. This to me just proves and reinforces Chick Fil A’s ethic and stewardship towards the bulding blocks of the store.
Pro érvek
Free meals, employee discounts, flexible schedule.
Kontra érvek
Starting salary, time to move up in team member position.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
The environment was good, great staff, always busy which I loved! I was trained correctly and professionally, I knew the entire FOH and wanted to move in the BOH. I do believe their were being a little unfair and training me, because they kept saying yes but would end up putting it off. The management was not the best but everything else was good.
Pro érvek
Breaks and free lunch if worked 8 or more hours, if less, you still get 50% off anything
management and pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
Different Chick-fil-a’s may vary but the one I worked at was difficult to perform day to day routines. The employees didn’t work well together. There were so many managers that there wasn’t a consistency with communication or how the day should be.
Free lunches, discounts
Kontra érvek
Health benefits applied to few people not everyone
Munkahelyi kultúra
Kitchen area is usually very dangerous and most kitchen employees have 1st, 2nd or 3rd degree burns on their hands from hot oil and boiling water. culture can depend entirely on who your working with in the kitchen but behind the register all employees are very respectful. outside of hours. No matter the reason, leaving Chick-fil-a will get you into social trouble, as they hire several times more part time employees then any other fast food restaurant, and often speculate why team members would be moving on.
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Other than the great positive attitudes it wasn't all that bad, It was fast paced and fun. got to talk and joke but there was a time and place for everything.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a learning experience and taught me how to become excellent at customer service. Was educated on the history of Chik Fil-A background and how it grew as a company.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick-fil-a is a top notch company who goes out of there way to put the customer first. While doing that they also make sure the employees are just as happy. They always fresh food and everyone their is well mannered.
Munkahelyi kultúra
everything was pretty much easy and fast paste,management was pretty good my co-workers were really helpful,the hardest part was the lunch rush and weekends,and the enjoyable part was making people happy.
Free lunches
Always being watched
Munkahelyi kultúra
For a very first job it was a great learning experience and company to work for but since Ive been with other companies ive quickly learned some of the rules and standards they have are a little ridiculous
További Chick-fil-A-értékelések megtekintése