Chick-fil-A
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Prep Cook

205 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 16 912 értékelés megtekintése
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
The people I work with are some of the best people I know. Wish the pay was more then what we get but it's still a good job to work for. Also wish we had more time of to spend with family.
Half of on food
No paid vacation unless u been here longer then 3 years
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed my time here. It was very productive, kept me busy. I learned a lot of things even though I was only in the kitchen. The older managers were very understand, the new manager wasn’t all that great. Co workers were amazing.
Discount Lunches, Great Friends
Short Breaks, No overtime
Munkahelyi kultúra
Worst job I have ever had. Management was awful, communication was terrible between front counter and back of house. The management like to yell at you if you worked in the back of house and favor did the front of house.
Pro érvek
Free lunch when offered, sometimes was taken away because of locations poor performance.
Poor management
Munkahelyi kultúra
Nice work place with no job work/life balance but with a superb team. You learn a lot and culture is the best of the best. I enjoyed most of the time being there.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
To much work, little pay, high stress level, overworked, feel cramped working inThe front, little space to move around no elbow room, employees seen miserable, they put on a fake smile, fake positive attitude, to many menu items, unorganized.
Free lunches.
Kontra érvek
No, bonuses, no elbow room in the working area
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick Fil A is a great company to work for and excellent for young people who have no work experience. You learn lots of valuable skills and techniques, especially working in the kitchen, that you will be able to carry with you into future jobs.
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Work-life balanceWork-life balance at Chick-fil-A is hard they always want you there.Pay & benefitsMy pay and benefits at Chick-fil-A are poor very underpaid for the work we did and compared to other stores.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great people, great food, good pay structure, they really take care of employees as well as customers, and the community at large. The culture of Chik-fil-A is amazing and truly believes in community-based values like family, worship, supporting law enforcement, etc. We catered to university of Wyoming home games and it was truly a team effort to get food ready and kept fresh throughout the game!
Discounted meals, good atmosphere
Don't have any negatives
Munkahelyi kultúra
Don’t have much to say about the place that I work at but that fact it is super busy almost everyday and it’s uncomfortable with the uniforms we have.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I need this jobs so I can get out the house and work for the time and make some real money. I need this job so I can help my mother pay the bills and not just sit around the house all day everyday.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
the worst environment i have ever worked in. They care more about the money than the health and safety of customers and employees. very disrespectful.
free food
Kontra érvek
always being called in on off days
Munkahelyi kultúra
IT was a pretty couragin place it had dedicated as much as dedicated students who worked for their future , it was amazing working at chik FIL a , nice working enviroment.
Munkahelyi kultúra
it was great to learn how to get the experience from a great company the care for the customers and well as the food was the deliscious and afforable.
Munkahelyi kultúra
they are extremely uptight about small things instead of things that actually matter in the restaurant. would make one person do three peoples job while getting mad if they can’t do everything at one time. not paid nearly enough for the stress they put on you especially on monday mornings as a prep cook. they are always understaffed and the one I worked at often made me feel like I was constantly being talked about for no apparent reason, and it was a negative environment overall
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great people great management always helpful understanding they will teach u many things if you dont know always helping where it needs too be help at
Munkahelyi kultúra
It's was a cool job and enjoyed my manager. Coworkers was fun and enjoyable. This was my first fast food job which I loved. Location was excellent fron where I stayed.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a good first job to work at. It does well of teaching workers time management and efficiency. Also working in the food industry teaches employees everything about sanitation, when it comes to cleaning your station, where to clean and return tools, and well as how to clean any machinery used.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very respectful company and threat people decently and they value your ideas, they will feel you like a family and very good customer service, they also do fun stuff for employees.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Team was nice to work with. The only challenge was getting to work and but being able to catch up because the volume of customers is thru the roof. Overall working there was great would like to go back off possible
Munkahelyi kultúra
You have an opportunity to achieve something for your self and others around you like be more responsible and learn new things in a work place.i think is nice place to work people treats u well and is a place work like team help each other and you have choices to advance to a better opportunity and better pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
i was working 70-75 hours a week and they were still asking more from me.. I opened and closed ON THE SAME DAY. i was a manager but getting payed less then new hires. IF THEY DONT LIKE YOU THEY WILL MAKE YOUR LIFE HE`LL!!