Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Prep Cook

180 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 15 243 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Ok
Cook/Prep (Volt alkalmazott) –  Laredo, TX2020, február 17.
Never got breaks. If there was too much work we just wouldn’t even take a lunch but we’re allowed to take our free meal after we clocked out. No vacation or benefits
Poor
Food Prep and Dishwasher and cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  Alexandria, LA2020, február 15.
These ppl were fake Christian's who did not pay me right. Whoever I still managed to keep my headheld high while working there until I quit. This was honestly the only job out of the many that I did not like.
10.50 an hour
Kontra érvek
Wasn't payed for all my hours worked
Schedule
Cook/Prep (Volt alkalmazott) –  Methuen, MA2020, február 10.
Chick fil a had no management with their schedule i would always complain about not getting my schedule and they never wanted to give me a paper schedule
Love it
Cook/Prep (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sacramento, CA2020, január 27.
Very great environment family oriented feels like you're cooking and serving the public with FAMILY ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ they pay really great I give it 10 stars for real for real
Time
Cook/Prep (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pensacola, FL2020, január 26.
Make sure you have a lot of time. They will have you working over 12 hours with a break at the beginning of your shift. Leaving you tired and unmotivated to perform job duties properly toward middle and end of shift.
Productive and fun workplace
Food Prep/Cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  Simi Valley, CA2020, január 21.
Although as a whole, this company is run very well, but the particular location where I worked seemed to lack consistent managment. I would still recommed this job to anyone looking for one!
Great starting hourly pay
Overhired
Munkahelyi kultúra
First job and i killed it (in a good way)
Cook/Prep (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2020, január 12.
It was my first job i took it very serious, and i enjoyed learning and interacting with people im very careful and easy to coach. It took me a while to get used to all the machines and working on my own overall i tried my best
Pro érvek
Great staff easy to work with. Enjoyed going in loved my coworkers.
Kontra érvek
Tiring job for little pay but the staff is great nether less
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great environment for hardworking people.
Prep Cook/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Richmond, VA2020, január 6.
I️ didn't last at Chic Fil A because I️ was not trained at all. I️ was put in a position to learn on my own and no one was willing to help so I️ took it upon myself to just walk around asking questions and other people if I️ could join them in working even though it wasn’t my job position. I’d hate to be a lazy employee so I️ need to have to have something to do while on the clock.
Pay well
Inconsiderate
Great Work place
Prep Cook (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Tallahassee, FL 323042020, január 5.
A year as a prep cook I have been trained and trained many at this short spend of time. Its fast paste. I prepare Salads, Cool Wraps,Lemonade, fruit cups, parfaits, & all other vegetables needed. You will be trained in multiple areas. Not only trained in Prep cook but also at the fry station, operating fryers to pick up and drop meat, preparing sandwiches, operating the ice cream machine, cash register, bagging, serving customers, dishwasher, janitorial work, cleaning and closing.
Fast Food Environment
BOF PREP COOK (Volt alkalmazott) –  Marina del Rey, CA2019, december 16.
A great experience in a fast food environment. The menu is pretty big an the service takes a lot of energy. I learned to read tickets at a high volume
2,0
Chickfila
Cooke/Prep (Volt alkalmazott) –  Temple, TX2019, december 10.
The management has bewittled me since the first week of starting they messed up my pay sometimes,I wouldn't get the exact amount of hours I'm asking for I have seen a lot of people go, I have had more friends there than I ever had but you can't rely on them, the back of the house is just terrible, but when you go to the front your supposed to act like an angel but when managers go to the back they are demons
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work without late night hours from teens to elders
Opener/Cook/Prep/Production Line (Volt alkalmazott) –  Huntsville, AL2019, november 24.
Very clean, respectful atmosphere who expertise their Food to perfection. They focused on health, food & fun for all cultures. They also offer scholarships to their employees.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Very fast paced.
Cook/Prep (Volt alkalmazott) –  Forest Hill, MD2019, november 9.
A typical day would be you shoveling nuggets into their respective boxes hour after hour until it was time to go home. But what i did learn was hour to properly prepare chicken.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
2,0
Stressful and fast paced
Prep Cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dayton, OH2019, november 3.
Co-workers were great but the company has very little to offer other than substandard pay. You work very hard and provide top level performance that is not rewarded except to a certain few.
fast freindly competative
Prep Cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  Denver, CO2019, október 25.
on average when i would show up fpr work i would always get ready for the day at hand. start of by washing my hands and clock in. once in position i would then go to my station and either work the fryer or the window.
pay
n/a
Great
Cook/Prep (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Conway, SC2019, október 20.
Great place to work,very nice team members enjoyed making the fresh lemonade and the nice customers, also keeps you very busy it's everyone's favorite!
Very productive workplace
Cook/Prep (Volt alkalmazott) –  Conyers, GA2019, október 12.
A typical workday would cook, clean, and take care of catering orders, management was good but sometimes lazy, culture is very diverse, and the hardest part about the job is the heat it makes it very uncomfortable to work there. and the most enjoyable is the people
Munkahelyi kultúra
Cook/Prep Cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  Collierville, TN2019, október 4.
Great place to work at. Friendly faces good customer service. Very fast paced business. Food is very good . Great cyst service is a must. Business been around for many years.
Munkahelyi kultúra
the atmosphere is just amazing and the owner is such an encouraging and very kind I'm happy to work for a person like him.
Prep Cook (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Phoenix, AZ2019, október 2.
i work in the am shift and my co-workers are the best to work around and great team atmosphere. Even on the busiest days, we have a little fun and laughter to keep our day going so we wont get stressed but be empodwered to work. very fast pace but time flies by like nothing i love it.
free lunches and 30% discount
Kontra érvek
if your late to work they remove your free lunch that day
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
1,0
Terrible
Cook/Prep (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2019, szeptember 30.
Very bad experience working there. The management is very racist and very disrespectful to their employees . Yells and curses at staff and expect staff to jump like slaves. I recommend no one work for chic fila at 42nd st in Ny
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van