Chick-fil-A
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Manager

Munkakör megnevezése
Manager448 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
448 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 16 916 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
ManagementIn general, managers at Chick-fil-A were young, only took the job seriously when it convinced themOverallMy experience working at Chick-fil-A average, good and bad
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoy working in the food industry. Yes I'm not a head chef at some fancy restaurant, but my work is fulfilling and fun at times. Foods great, I love Chick-Fil-A as a restaurant, one of the better fast food places out there. Its clear, work moral is high, very nice.
Pro érvek
Free lunched, long breaks, health care, etc.
Kontra érvek
Time management, the customers (but isn't that an job)
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
OverallOverall I thought this was a horrible over paced fast environment with bad pay and super soft feelings if u make a joke at chick fil a while working expect to be sent home the environment does not consist of having fun and getting work done
Munkahelyi kultúra
Job offered a good foundation for a first job, and teaches a lot of valuable life lessons if you’re willing to learn them. I would recommend for anyone in high school or college, or fresh out of college while looking for a career to get started.
Employee discount, scheduling flexibility
Limited upward mobility
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The location I worked at was poorly managed by a militant manager. The operator was a cheapskate & the workers were always hot working outside. This company makes too much money for the workers to be outside without a tent or anything to cool them down. Favoritism is a real thing. Some employees probably should be fired to ensure a better performance, but favoritism(nepotism).
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love it here, good food, good people, work goes by fast. learned a lot about how to genuinely take care of guests. management is nice. workplace culuter is great.
Munkahelyi kultúra
although I worked there for so long I began to grow tired of it and needed a change my over all stay at Chick-fil-a was good. towards the end the drama became unbearable and one of the main reasons I wanted to leave
free break food
Kontra érvek
highly stressful all the time
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love Chick-fil-A. It is just not what I want my career to be life long so I am looking at other options. Chick-fil-A has taught me a lot in my years here.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick-fil-A is a great company to work for. The values the company upholds are impeccable. The only downside is each restaurant has a different operator who sets the tone for the restaurant. If the operator has a poor leadership team your experience will be terrible. If the leadership team holds the core values of Chick-fil-A and follow the guidelines set out by pathway your experience will be awesome. Just like the book "Creative Followership states "pick your boss and choose wisely."
Munkahelyi kultúra
It’s a great place to make friends and learn new skills. The people there make work fun and management is great and they look out for you and make everything smooth and a good experience.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked in management for two years and loved it. The people, product and process all flow greatly. The food is awesome also. The store I worked at was always packed. We were one of the top stores in the company.
Free lunch
Kontra érvek
Uniforms sucked. They have since changed.
Munkahelyi kultúra
working there has thought me many things much as professional and personal. It has tought me how to be a great leader and working with goals in mind but also knowing sometimes we have to compromise.
Getting along well.
Will get stressful
Munkahelyi kultúra
This was my second job which helped me in many ways. Working here allowed me to improve my leadership skills as well as become less shy. I learned how to interact with people better and that helped me in work and out of work.
Pro érvek
Good pay, improved my customer service skills, allowed me to progress in a leadership roll.
Kontra érvek
No healthcare, some days no breaks, couldn’t give a consistent schedule, not enough hours.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I woke with a different group of people on a everyday basis, different personalities and ages. I love how it’s a challenge to get to know people that are different than me; their weaknesses, strengths, personal problems when they confide in me, etc. It is hard to help people grow but it’s satisfying watching them achieving their goals. This job give me purpose, helped me achieve some of my goals. I’ve grown as a human being in my personal life and work ethic.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Unfortunately the level of enjoyment of the job relied on the managers personalities. The job can be physically draining. From constantly cleaning up the same areas, to mopping the entire floor when the store is closed.
Environment, coworkers, free food
Kontra érvek
long hours, management, work system
Munkahelyi kultúra
Its a good place to start if its your first job. You can learn and grow your skills, and have a chance at getting promoted. They are very flexible when it comes to scheduling.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Your schedule is based on what management needs, not what you need as an employee, and there is a lot of favoritism and nepotism. Management is corrupt and there are a lot of interpersonal relationships and popularity contests. You get promoted based on how well liked you are, not your merit or work ethic.
Munkahelyi kultúra
When I first worked there it always seems like it's going to be fun and well paid job cuz well...it's Chick-fil-A they are loaded right? Unfortunately they don't pay well, and since the ppl working there are mostly kids it is what is to be expected. If you are an adult don't think pay will be too much of a difference, you basically have to come ready to negotiate and make sure to be firm about it. Front of house is easy work compared to working in the kitchen. It has it's perks but very few. Depending who you have as the owner of the building and who the managers are is how life will seem at Chickfila, I became a manager in about a year, and a supervisor in about 4-6 months. You put in the work it will get noticed.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Positive, caring, happy, face paced place to work. Is very strict about character and communication skills of who they hire, making a great work environment for everyone.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
There is an obvious favoritism because friends works with the operator. They should hear and support the concerns of employees and managers. Tension and hostility builds Some are racist. They never wanted to talk , you get ignored. Everything they say is a script. Not a good place.
Pro érvek
They are true to there breaks.
You work 6 days a week.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
I wouldn’t recommend this job to anyone. The operator I had was very manipulative to the employees. He would talk behind his employees back about other employees and pit them against each other. Threatened to fire a lot of people to the management team then when it came down to it just cut hours forcing them to resign because they were hardly working. Very low pay for the work expected. There is no diversity in this company. All employees have to be conformed to the and all the same. Does not support work/life balance. Management expects you to live for the company and that’s it.