Chick-fil-A logo
Chick-fil-A
4,0 az 5 csillagból.
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Manager

Cég értékelése
Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye

Értékelések kategória szerint

3,8Munka és magánélet egyensúlya

Rendezés:

HasznosságÉrtékelésDátum
495 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelőenMind a(z) 18 754 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra

Fast paced, busy, and a rush

Kiemelt Indeed-értékelés

Az Indeed által kiválasztott leghasznosabb értékelés
When i first began working at chick fil a at 16 in Germantown it was a great first job i left because they wanted more from me but not willing to give more to me. I waited about 8 months o return but ended up going to a different location in rockville. There I took ownership the first day, became ambitious to go up even further since I had about 4 years of experience. After completing more than a year of management The work environment is ok for people who I believe enjoy the drama which is a big issue especially many teenagers work there. I enjoy the job but the way its ran by director and other managers i did not agree with them and their no disciplinary actions for most of our employees. It was a very diverse company I have conducted interviews order truck do inventory daily and monthly. i gained much information on how to better take charge during stressful situations.

great job

love working here great pay and flexible schedule. always room for growth and people are so friendly. managers are caring and hands on. wonderful place to work.

Great as my first job

Overall after 6 years working here, I had an excellent experience. Almost anything and everything was great about it but I feel as though I was lucky as I've heard things could not have been as good at other stores. But my experience was great!!

Pro érvek

Free meal, flexible schedule, great management, growth opportunities, etc.
Munkahelyi kultúra

Not for people looking for benefits

The only positive is the flexible schedule, this company does not care about the regular everyday worker. For full time employees there are no benefits. You do not get paid personal days or sick days, no vacation time. No insurance is provided for any sort of discount, if they provide it at all. They expect perfect behavior for minimum wage, and a ton of work for no appreciation. They abuse their workers and take advantage of good hardworking people. The only way you can make decent money is overtime, and that’s if you are lucky enough to be at a store that allows overtime. Owner and upper management are hypocrites, they expect so much for little wages and little to no praise or thank you.

Flexible schedule

Kontra érvek

No benefits, no paid time off or paid personal/sick days, no insurance, demand exceptional work for minimum wage

Great job

Overall its has been an amazing company to work for. It has been my first job and I have been working there for five years. I went up the ranks and became a manager within 2 years.

Korábbi munkáltató értékelése

Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.

Fun/ exhausting

It was fun for the most part but upper management sucked!! Never listed to the managers who actually did all of the work. Hired people without sense of hard work.The only good thing is some coworkers become family.

Fun coworkers

Short breaks, compensation
Munkahelyi kultúra

Benefits

Make sure that you go to work for the correct ChickBecause they are actually a franchise, new “ owners” can not give you benefits unless you want to$

Friendly

Healthcare

Short staffed! Horrible Management! Owners wife is horrible with employees

The managers are rude and disorganized! The team members were amazing! Best part of my job was leaving! I've been cursed out by manager! Just toxic environment.

15 min break

Kontra érvek

Disorganized, works like a slave! Worst pay!

Fun employees, hard work

Working at Chick-fil-A was a fun experience due to all of the students I was able to work with. Unfortunately due to COVID, we were short on staff and I was unable to perform much of the managerial role I was hired for. It's hard work, but the people make it worth it.
Munkahelyi kultúra

Everyone treated each other like family

I learned to be more vocal communicate and deligate, the one thing I did not like was the drive. I also did not like closing and then sometimes opening the next morning

friendly people

long drive
Munkahelyi kultúra

Always striving to be the best

Managers have a great deal to keep up with, including the satisfaction of customers and the workers. However, at this store, you can see the effort given to both in a tough environment to do so- and it is being noticed.This is truly work, so it is not easy. However, it is great to work on a real team and it does not hurt to count on having Sundays off.

Pro érvek

flexibility of schedule, opportunity for advancement

Kontra érvek

cannot find enough of employees- but I think that is the case for most places right now

Great coworkers

While the coworkers are great the management is terrible. Managers refer to the team members as (bots) and do not treat you with any sort of respect. The Job itself is a very fast paced environment and can be fun with the right team. Chick fil a however offers no benefits except having sundays off.

Pro érvek

Free lunch meal, sundays off

A lot of cons
Munkahelyi kultúra

Plenty of room to move up

As a minority i was pretty worried about how i would be treated at chick fil a knowing their views and whatnot but i needed a good paying job. Within 2 months i was already in training to be a shift lead & then 6 months later i was promoted to manager. I was paid fairly and had an excellent and respectful team. Highly recommend

1/2 off meals

Kontra érvek

Expensive healthcare and you’re on your feet all day long

Amazing first job!

Chick-Fil-A is an amazing company to work for. They offer amazing pay and flexible hours. They also care for you and prepare you for bigger jobs. Working here has prepared me for future jobs.

Pro érvek

Free Lunches, Flexible Hours.

Working outside

Good company

It was a good company to work for. The only problem is how not flexible it is for time off due to how busy it stays. It would be better if you could get time off more consistently.

Free food, good pay

Time off, work/life balance

Overworked

I am stressed out all of the time . There is no day I go to work that everything goes smoothly. The only benefit was poor health insurance. Management needs to improve ASAP.

Free lunch

Kontra érvek

Short break, poor health care, overworked

I like this job

I like this job and I am so Happy I have a job now so I can get a break from home and from my kids to because they are so bad and they don’t respect me I have to keep saying stop running stop being this respectful to me and a hole lot of things.

Chick-Fil-A

Sometimes
Munkahelyi kultúra

The most caring place I've ever worked

Chick-fil-A provides a challenging place to work because of how busy most locations are. This challenge helps bond teams together and gives us the resources to invest back into the workers who do such an amazing job for our guests. This is the only company I've ever worked for that says they care about their employees and puts actions behind those words

Pro érvek

Free food, pay, great coworkers

Kontra érvek

sometimes their empathy for employees can lead to holding onto bad ones for too long

Great First Job

Was my first job, learned leadership skills and professional communication skills that helped me get the corporate jobs that I took on later on in life. Became a manager very quickly and it helped me determine while in college that I wanted to major in business.

Fun environment

Busy times

Busy

Great place to work. One big family. Management is awesome. Real team players in every sense. Best job ever. Guests are very friendly and respectful to us.

Munkahelyi kultúra

Only so so far you can go

They will not tell you where you stand in relation to other candidates, and they will not give you open and honest feedback. You will hear them talk in circles.It is a great company, but you will likely peak in your career very quickly if you are a team member and manager. There are simply not enough openings for all the talent. My immediate supervisor finally told me that I was wasting my time in my job, and that if I had other options, I should pursue them. At least he was honest.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Chick-fil-A? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.Kérdésem van

Átfogó minősítés