Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Manager

365 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 15 285 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
I miss working here
Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cary, NC2020, február 21.
The job is what you make of it. It is great to be able to interact with so many people in one day. If you work hard you will get paid for it. It’s easy to catch up on tasks
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a good job for a while.
Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Memphis, TN2020, február 20.
I enjoyed working there. It’s a good place to be whilst you figure out what you want to do. The people are friendly and the expectations are fairly straightforward.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not very organized, needs better management
Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Gadsden, AL2020, február 11.
Chick-fil-A is a great company, however, ever store is ran differently. The particular store I worked for was not organized and did not take care of their good employees but let the employees that did not care get away with so much.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  San Antonio, TX2020, február 10.
Chick-fil-a is a great company to work for, but I wish my operator gave us more room for growth. I have been a manager here for 3 years and I feel like the staff is limited on what they can do. We don’t have much staff, nor team leaders because the pay. If we had more pay increase this would help with our growth. I do see the company expanding more and more, but the pay just becomes an issue. If this was resolve, I’m sure more goals would be met.
Free lunches
No healthcare benefits
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work with people who really care
Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Annapolis, MD2020, február 7.
It is a very fast paced environment. It can be very stressful and exhausting but also very rewarding. Working there for several years I have been able to move up and develop as a leader and manager.
Great company
Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Ocean City, MD2020, február 6.
CFA is an amazing company to work for. If you ever get the opportunity to work with them, don't pass it up! Lots of love and involvement in the restaurant
Munkahelyi kultúra
The operator doesn’t keep his word
Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Lithonia, GA2020, február 3.
Pay is cheap operator get you in with promised advancement and pay but never keeps promises you put in the work and it is not appreciated not family friendly
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great corporation that cares about people
Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Layton, UT2020, január 30.
The job can be difficult at times, as it is constantly busy and there are a lot of moving parts to make sure things go smoothly and guests are served quickly and efficiently. But it is very rewarding, and I enjoyed what I did.
Great place to work.
Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Vidalia, GA2020, január 28.
It’s a great place to work. Would highly recommend, friendly staff will be like a family with your coworkers. If you ever have to miss work they will move heaven and earth to get you covered.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The culture with the whole organization was just amazing
Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bowie, MD2020, január 19.
Chick-fil-A will always be the best company I have ever worked for. I will never forget how they developed me into the leader I am today. They thought me the importance of the guest experiences as well.
fun work place
Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Largo, MD2020, január 14.
Chick Fil A is a great place to work. It is like working with family.Being a manager you learn a lot, and how to work with people of different backgrounds.
Great company!
Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Greensboro, NC2020, január 7.
Offers a lot of opportunities to advance in career! They also offer a scholarship opportunity to assist with schooling. Great work environment and great staff
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive, fun place to work
Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Palm Beach Lakes, FL2020, január 6.
This is a great place to be if you are looking for your first job. It really helps and develop skills such as professionalism, customer service, and consistency. I Chick Fil A to be a great aspect and learning experience for me in my career.
Pro érvek
great team, awesome guest, develops skills needed to build a career
Kontra érvek
Really long shift, short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and very structured and happy place to be work.
Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Pearland, TX2020, január 6.
Great establishment to develop skills ,strong work ethics and also how to become a core employee with all the necessary tools succeed n the work force .
Over worked
Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Columbia, MO2020, január 5.
I was called in repeatly and over worked.They did not advance me in the business as I was told. I also did not like how some co workers were treated differently than others.
Free Lunch
Low pay
2,0
Would not recommend
Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cleveland, TN2019, december 21.
With little exception, Chick-fil-A stores seem focused on a short-term game, and profit maximization. Oftentimes, they achieve these goals at the expense of their employees. I understand that most businesses do this. However, with a company that "strives" to provide superior service and mission, they don't give their employees the proper environment to achieve this in a healthy way.
CFA Franchise
Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Opelika, AL2019, december 6.
Flexible working hours for college students. Pay can be good depending on position. Usually very busy. Management is okay. Great place to learn customer service skills.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not what you think it is
Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Plainfield, IN2019, december 5.
The plainfield store is a joke. I would advise people to not work there, they say that they care and that it’s a great place to work but it’s not that great. The team members for the most part are cool but the management sucks, in my first leadership meeting I suggested we focus just as much on our team if not more than we do on the guest and was told that was stupid and that I care too much about the team.
Good.
Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Phoenix, AZ2019, november 25.
Over all its good but just requires lots of team work. It gets buy and stays steady. Their is hardly any down time. You are always on your toe and doing something.
Good company
Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Ankeny, IA2019, november 15.
The company was good, however I had a bad experience with other managers there. So I really liked my job and my staff it was a fun place to work. It is hard when you work so close and don't get along with everyone.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van