Chick-fil-A
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Manager

Munkakör megnevezése
Manager375 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
375 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 16 011 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast paced, busy, and a rush
When i first began working at chick fil a at 16 in Germantown it was a great first job i left because they wanted more from me but not willing to give more to me. I waited about 8 months o return but ended up going to a different location in rockville. There I took ownership the first day, became ambitious to go up even further since I had about 4 years of experience. After completing more than a year of management The work environment is ok for people who I believe enjoy the drama which is a big issue especially many teenagers work there. I enjoy the job but the way its ran by director and other managers i did not agree with them and their no disciplinary actions for most of our employees. It was a very diverse company I have conducted interviews order truck do inventory daily and monthly. i gained much information on how to better take charge during stressful situations.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Hours are long and schedule is whatever management needs.
Your schedule is based on what management needs, not what you need as an employee, and there is a lot of favoritism and nepotism. Management is corrupt and there are a lot of interpersonal relationships and popularity contests. You get promoted based on how well liked you are, not your merit or work ethic.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good for those who need a first job or work experience.
When I first worked there it always seems like it's going to be fun and well paid job cuz well...it's Chick-fil-A they are loaded right? Unfortunately they don't pay well, and since the ppl working there are mostly kids it is what is to be expected. If you are an adult don't think pay will be too much of a difference, you basically have to come ready to negotiate and make sure to be firm about it. Front of house is easy work compared to working in the kitchen. It has it's perks but very few. Depending who you have as the owner of the building and who the managers are is how life will seem at Chickfila, I became a manager in about a year, and a supervisor in about 4-6 months. You put in the work it will get noticed.
2,0
It can be beter
There is an obvious favoritism because friends works with the operator. They should hear and support the concerns of employees and managers. Tension and hostility builds Some are racist. They never wanted to talk , you get ignored.
Everything they say is a script. Not a good place.
Pro érvek
They are true to there breaks.
You work 6 days a week.
1,0
Overall just awful.
I wouldn’t recommend this job to anyone. The operator I had was very manipulative to the employees. He would talk behind his employees back about other employees and pit them against each other. Threatened to fire a lot of people to the management team then when it came down to it just cut hours forcing them to resign because they were hardly working. Very low pay for the work expected. There is no diversity in this company. All employees have to be conformed to the and all the same. Does not support work/life balance. Management expects you to live for the company and that’s it.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
1,0
Bad place to work
Owner required 50+ hours for managers. Staff turnover was extremely high. Owner would stand and watch if things got behind. Pay extremely low for positions.
2,0
Leadership team stinks
I was a former manager at this location and wasted 3 years of my life here. The job was easy the younger staff was than to be desired, but what can you expect from a bunch of high schoolers? Now the biggest issue with this job had to be the operator! In the 3 years I worked there I maybe saw The operator maybe 6-7 times. And when I did see him he chose to just ignore me and only speak with the people he actually liked.
Munkahelyi kultúra
quick with strong procedures in mind
great company to work with to develop a strong work ethic and learn things quick without sacrificing product integrity and ensure customer happiness and make a real impact to anyone it comes in contact with
Fun environment
Joking around is ok ,just make sure that you're doing your job. Working fast helps.Treat people they way that you want to be treated. Always be on time.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast pace and fun place to work
I have worked from starting out as a team member, moving into leadership and later management. The work environment is great. Offer flexible hours. Opportunity for growth in the workplace. Learning how to serve in such a company gives strong foundations for serving in other areas. No matter the job, your goal will be to serve a customer in some sense or a team that serves a customer. Chick-fl-A has taught me the importance of putting others ahead of yourself and has shown me how to lead a team through whatever obstacles one may have to overcome.
Free Lunch, Flexible Hours, Competitive Pay, Promotion Opportunities
Short Breaks
Assistant Manager
Great place to work! Overall great time there. My last store was all in when it came to me wanting more growth and was very supportive. Also perfect for college students or someone’s first time job.
I miss working here
The job is what you make of it. It is great to be able to interact with so many people in one day. If you work hard you will get paid for it. It’s easy to catch up on tasks
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a good job for a while.
I enjoyed working there. It’s a good place to be whilst you figure out what you want to do. The people are friendly and the expectations are fairly straightforward.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not very organized, needs better management
Chick-fil-A is a great company, however, ever store is ran differently. The particular store I worked for was not organized and did not take care of their good employees but let the employees that did not care get away with so much.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick-fil-a is a great company to work for, but I wish my operator gave us more room for growth. I have been a manager here for 3 years and I feel like the staff is limited on what they can do. We don’t have much staff, nor team leaders because the pay. If we had more pay increase this would help with our growth. I do see the company expanding more and more, but the pay just becomes an issue. If this was resolve, I’m sure more goals would be met.
Free lunches
No healthcare benefits
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work with people who really care
It is a very fast paced environment. It can be very stressful and exhausting but also very rewarding. Working there for several years I have been able to move up and develop as a leader and manager.
Great company
CFA is an amazing company to work for. If you ever get the opportunity to work with them, don't pass it up! Lots of love and involvement in the restaurant
Munkahelyi kultúra
The operator doesn’t keep his word
Pay is cheap operator get you in with promised advancement and pay but never keeps promises you put in the work and it is not appreciated not family friendly
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great corporation that cares about people
The job can be difficult at times, as it is constantly busy and there are a lot of moving parts to make sure things go smoothly and guests are served quickly and efficiently. But it is very rewarding, and I enjoyed what I did.
Great place to work.
It’s a great place to work. Would highly recommend, friendly staff will be like a family with your coworkers. If you ever have to miss work they will move heaven and earth to get you covered.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The culture with the whole organization was just amazing
Chick-fil-A will always be the best company I have ever worked for. I will never forget how they developed me into the leader I am today. They thought me the importance of the guest experiences as well.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés