Chick-fil-A
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Line Cook

Munkakör megnevezése
Line Cook43 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
43 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 16 902 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick-fil-a was my very first job, and from working there i not only grew as a person but as a leader as well. Working there came with the best community of people you could hope for. From my experience working at Chick-fil-a i would have to say it is a good co. to work for and will teach you many many things.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
For them to be “Christians” they are so prejudice, judgemental, and condescending. The environment can make you very anxious if you deal with anxiety. Promotions are given to younger, white employees. Black employees are often racially profiled/grouped and treated poorly. It’s not ideal.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
I thought that it was an okay place to work at first. Though the management there was allowed to get away with anything, make very rude comments and say that they are just joking, while expecting everybody else to work without breaks or very minimal breaks. Training was non existent. They would basically just throw you onto a new station and see if you can make it, yet even when you are doing excellent, there was no positive reinforcement. The staff would also create rumors and talk negatively behind people's backs. I'm glad that I don't work there anymore.
Pro érvek
Free food at the end of each shift.
Kontra érvek
Short breaks (if you're lucky enough to get a break. Terrible culture. Would not recommend.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Favoritism plays a huge roll & turnover is far to high
Management only looks out for themselves

Employees mean nothing to them

Corners are cut and health officials should be notified
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love my job here and we strive to have a positive work environment and make sure all employees have a good work day. We are a very busy store and we work efficiently and communicate with each other to achieve accuracy in each order. Management team does a great job in encouraging team members and supporting them. They also excel in resolving customer complaints. I have learned a lot here about food temperatures and safety. We follow strict guidelines for food safety in order to keep customers safe. I have also learned a lot about how to operate the machinery and how to clean them. The most enjoyable part of the job is joking around with my coworkers. The hardest part of the day is the fast-paced environment.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good place to work, excellents managers all of them. Good food clean environment, nice payment to be a fast food restaurant and normally respectfully with the hours and schedule.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed my time there. I made some friends working there. The managers were always supportive. There was never a time where I felt unwelcome. There was always a chance for me to succeed.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was the main cook in the back. Things were pretty easy for the most part, it was repetitive so you got the hang of things quick. It did get hot being by the fryers though. At he end of the day we cleaned up and set up for tomorrow. I only worked nights because I went to school.
Good mangement
Hot
Munkahelyi kultúra
Pros

Flexible hours, AWESOME scheduling system (seriously hotschedules is the best way for servers to be scheduled), the money is decent enough, and it's not hard to pick up extra shifts. Most of all is the company has heart, they give back to their employees in times of need.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The management was very professional and helpful when something came up. Free break food and just an amazing staff. They are very flexible with hours and understanding when life happens.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very productive work place, I preferred and enjoyed working the morning shift, from 0600-1400. I prepped and made lemonade out of fresh lemons, and that was a work out! Prepared fresh biscuits and cookies, assisted on the hot-line during lunch hour, garnishing sandwiches, preparing buns through the toaster. Front of house operations included customer service, cash handling and food handling operations. Heavy lifting up to 30 pounds was expected every day. Replenishments of condiments, soda syrups, and other miscellaneous inventory was always expected without being asked. Side work was expected, if you were standing around doing nothing you would be asked to find work. I was referred to the job from another employer who knew the Assistant GM, and I thoroughly enjoyed my time at CFA.
Meal Compensation during shift
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Co-workers don't work with each other, preferences in the job based on family relations, racism is strong in the workplace, managers were all over the place.
Free lunches.
Kontra érvek
One 20 minute break for my 12 hour shift.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The people I worked with were great, but management and the higher ups of the company are abysmal. Seemed very nice but two faced most of the time. Management needs to be fixed. They are lucky they have the brand of Chick-Fil-A.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day at work for me was to put a certain amount of nuggets in certain boxes, and pick up chicken from the fryer. Sometimes I would do the same thing but with fries, or make chicken sandwiches.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great people and very understanding management to work for, great team effort had to work fast pace and be multi-talented, speed of service was a great quality to have what is job as you work in the kitchen.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working in Chick-fill-A is a different experience than most of my fast food experiences. Although very much similar, the employees and staff members are definitely very different. I am glad to have an experience with them, unfortunately it is not something i can see myself in for the long term. Chick-fill-A is a great place to start off as a job in my opinion.
Pro érvek
Positive environment. Discounted meals.
Kontra érvek
Fast paced and expected time pressure.
Munkahelyi kultúra
You will enjoy working with a reliable and exceptional team of employees, while providing the best customer experience. There are also many promotional opportunities.
$10 free lunch
Munkahelyi kultúra
Having worked mostly in the kitchen at Chick-Fil-A, it's been pretty fun. Pretty laid back in terms of what goes on, but because it's CFA, it does get rather busy at times. Thankfully my coworkers were always there if things got too busy for me to handle on my own, and were always in a good mood.
Free lunch
Kontra érvek
30 minute break, healthcare is a maybe, and at the two locations i worked at, there was no oppurtunity to advance
Munkahelyi kultúra
great company to work for when starting in the workforce and the management here is the best that i have ever worked with because if you need to take a day off they would work it out with you so you could take that day off
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great workplace very friendly environment great management team members are awesome everyone always has a positive attitude. Just come to work on time with a great attitude and you have the job
Free lunch
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love working at chick fil a it is a nice and friendly environment to work at I would require people to work there, nice employees as while as nice customers a friendly atmosphere
Cook