Chick-fil-A
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Lead Cashier

Munkakör megnevezése
Lead Cashier33 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
33 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 16 434 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
You learn a lot there customers are great an staff ranges in different ages it's very diverse hours are flexible it was a convenient location as well as fun fast paced environment
Some staff members
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
They play favorites. They only promote people to help upper management not to do there job to the full extent. The directors a very demeaning and make you feel like your not doing anything right. However if you are there favorite nothing you do is wrong. The operator knows about the issues about the director and hasn’t done anything to change and probably never will.
Pro érvek
Great learning experience, learn to be your own person in the work field.
Kontra érvek
Jobs not good for your mental or physical health
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was always fun working a chick fil a as I enjoyed every moment I was there. I was around many people who cared about me and cared about other people.
Discounts, Fun Work Environment
Short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
I would work there again, I loved the staff there and everything was well organized. The place gets busy often but it isn't too bad if there's enough staff.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I start on 03/21 i was happy and excited to work there. Everyone was friendly and kind and made me feel welcome . Anything I was having trouble with anyone would assist me
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This was a great place to work. It was very fast paced and there was always customers in line. There were different positions that you could be placed besides your typical cashier position. They were very flexible and willing to show new positions to make you more versatile.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love the customer and the employees I work with. The environment is very pleasant and professional place to work for. I like what they can offer it’s a great place if you want to move up in the company. I start as a cashier Got promoted as a lead cashier now I’m in training for a supervisor
Munkahelyi kultúra
As it was my first job, it taught me many learning experiences. In a typical day, your place for the day switches every day. You can be on front counter or drive thru or even in the kitchen. The hardest part is definitely the rude customers. Chick-fil-a is known for having the best customer service so when there are rude customers it's very aggravating. The most enjoyable part of the job to me personally are the people that i get to work with. The management is good but it always depends on the location. You have to be able to work in a fast paced environment every day.
free food Friday, 50% off when you work
30 minute breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great community whenever it comes to working with the coworkers, All the employees are friendly and seems to really enjoy the work that we do. Management is really good.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick filla was a life learning experience, it was fun and also intense, I would recommend chick filla to a student whose hours a re flexible. A regular day at chick filla consists of making lemonade, taking orders, cleaning constantly, refilling sauce buckets and saying my pleasure.
Pro érvek
free break food, half off your food
Kontra érvek
certain aspect of management was not the best
Munkahelyi kultúra
Was not organized and a very stressful environment very stereotypical and unfair. Not enough pay for the task at hand. Chickfila thinks customers are always right but I believe if they are not right they are not, there is a way to reason with customers.
Free lunch, 30 min breaks
Busy, chaotic
Munkahelyi kultúra
Awesome place to work the management was great. They gave you time off if needed no questions asked. They are a wonderful company and Im glad that I had an opportunity to work there.
lots
non
Munkahelyi kultúra
As soon as i walk in the door I am in a spot for the hour before being switched. As soon as you walk in whether you are on the clock or not you are working, non-stop for the rest of your shift. Every hour on the hour you are switched into a different position. Everyone is smiling and laughing, we pride our selves on our culture and our efficiency. I start by bagging then moving into counting all the money drawers, then i am on drinks for drive-Thru. Then i am on cash taking payments from the customers for their orders. Eventually after going back and forth i end up counting money at the end of the night. Doing the finalizing of the entire day. Through out the day when you get the tiny peaceful moments of it being slow, you are stocking, cleaning, making sure everything is ready to go when the next rush comes through.
Great Pay, 7$ of free food, flexibility with hours
healthcare, intensity
Munkahelyi kultúra
overly worked and underappreciated. i wouldnt recommend it unless you really enjoy being stressed out and told you will be given different pay if you dont do what they ask.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The work environment here was sometime hectic and had a lack of leadership. The manager at the location where I worked at didn'r care about the employees or customers,
Munkahelyi kultúra
CFA is an awesome establishment. I'm always satisfied when I go. The service is amazing and the way the employees make you feel as if your family. I have never had to many bad experiences.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Such a good job !! Love everything about it besides that you couldn’t show your tattoos or couldn’t have piercings! Which sucks Bc I have a lot ! & I hate how much money I would make after always busting my tail off !
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very hard work due to how busy the restaurant was all day everyday. While I worked there I worked other part time jobs, so I was never not tired. I loved that the restaurant was closed on Sundays.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It's a fast paced restaurant so it is a lot of work. Need to be costumer friendly and energetic. Good for young adults and teenagers in school. Hours are flexible.
Discounts on food
Rude costumers, always busy
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved working there and the only problems me and the manager had is that he was over working me at my age and it was extremely affecting my schooling
friendly people
didnt care about school
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun and fast paced, multiple people working so it should be smooth sailing. Managers arent as cheerful as they very demanding, and not very understanding of minor mistakes.
discount food
no breaks
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés