Chick-fil-A
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Kitchen Worker

Munkakör megnevezése
Kitchen Worker39 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
39 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 16 317 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
in the kitchen, it is almost like a family and we have a tight community. I am excited to come into my crew and finish a shift early because we all communicate effectively
Munkahelyi kultúra
It's a great place to work. It is very soothing. The managers give you a great flexible schedule . They are very helful and very understanding. I am able to take a 15 minute break and a 30 minute break separately. I can eat free there and at the cafeteria. I'm not very fond of the high demand from the front and being under pressure of the hot heat working in the back.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a great job to work for I made friends and family and enjoyed working in the Chick-Fil-A environment. This was my first job and I learned a lot from it and I think it will help me do great at any further jobs.
Munkahelyi kultúra
My co workers were very polite and helpful. The environment was fine and didn't feel threatening in anyway. But this job made me realize that working in the fast food industry was not ideal for me.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at Chick-fil-A was a great experience everybody was nice and teamwork was extremely a big thing there. Helping each other makes the job easier.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick-fil-A is a very stressful job and it is hard to keep up with the demand for food. I made many good friends while working there and the people I met are the reason I loved the job.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Over all it was a good environment to work the workers were very considerate and helpful.They communicated well. Trained well. I enjoyed the free lunch every day.
Pro érvek
Free lunch everyday. Sundays off work thats a plus!!!
Kontra érvek
Health care. Pay amont and hours.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Excellent food and good place to get into hospitality sort of.You make friends and meet all kinds of perks like meeting the bucks players,going on trips having company picnics
Free lunch great pay
Kontra érvek
Some days lunchtime was rough
Munkahelyi kultúra
Don't work here if fast paced isn't your forte. Management was unprofessional and workers didn't communicate like they were supposed to. The only good thing I got out of working at Chick Fil A was the free lunch breaks
Pro érvek
Discounts and free meal provided
Kontra érvek
Short breaks, management, work ethic
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chickfila is a great place to work but know that when you go into this job that you will not be paid enough for what you put up with. it is a fast pace enviroment. It is a very positive enviroment as well.
Munkahelyi kultúra
My experience working here was quite enjoyable as a full time student. You have lot of opportunity to grow as a person and make friends. It's always fast paced so be prepared for constant busywork, but it is a positive because it keeps your mind focused and concentrated on getting the job done. I met a couple life long friends at this place and I wouldn't change my choice to work here if given the option.
One free meal daily
Kontra érvek
Short breaks and no time off
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management is poor but coworkers are helpful they present you with good opportunities. Not all owners are the same. They should pay more attention on how employees feel about there work environment.
Pro érvek
Free lunch, good vibes, fun people
Poor management
Munkahelyi kultúra
Its a very busy job most of the time. There is always something to do regardless if there is food to make or not. Whenever the job slows down communicating with the people is great. Everyone there is very friendly. Management feels very hit or miss sometimes.
Free and paid breaks
short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good management, strong leadership skills present on all levels. Owners are great and work side by side with you to maintain employee morale. Wonderful restaurant.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked in the kitchen breading chicken and in food preparation. Worked alongside teams 10-15 people to create welcoming atmosphere. The most enjoyable part of the job was working alongside a great team. The hardest part of the job was being on my feet for a long periods of time. Management was incredible. A typical day at work, would consist of working at the breading station.
Free food every shift
Long hours on feet.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Definitely the best of all fast food chains to work and eat at. Extremely clean, but too much time is taken away from personal life if working an evening shift where a majority of the cleaning is done. Employees may not leave until 11PM or 12AM
Good Food
Long Shifts
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working a Chick-fil-a is fun. It is very busy almost everyday. The culture of this place was very friendly and family oriented. The hardest part was keeping up with the quick service. The most enjoyable part of the job is people you work with.
free lunches
Kontra érvek
no benefits and always busy
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a quick paced place to work and you had to be able to work quickly and efficiently while keeping your area clean. Management was not efficient.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was a young high school student trying to save up money and to pay for my gas. The training was poor and the harassment was unrelenting. There was no place for those just trying to make it. Managers started rumors and added to the fire to the ones they didn't start. they were sexist and discriminated all their employees. Would not recommend the Spanish Fort store to anyone I call a friend.
Good Food
Kontra érvek
Evil employees and managers.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The job is intensive, but the coworkers and management are great. A typical day of work included working the cash register, stocking, or working in the kitchen. I learned cooperation and communication skills along with customer service interactions. The hardest part of the job is learning the meticulous tasks and health codes of the kitchen/front area. The most enjoyable part of the job is meeting all of your great coworkers.
Munkahelyi kultúra
the work place was a good place to work just a fast paced for the kitchen to get paid only $7.75 for kitchen. But other wise chicken fila is good place and get really good experience
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés