Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Kitchen Worker

38 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 15 338 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick-Fil-A is a great first job to work for and helps you work on skills to further you better in life.
Team member and kitchen worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cary, NC 275132019, december 15.
It was a great job to work for I made friends and family and enjoyed working in the Chick-Fil-A environment. This was my first job and I learned a lot from it and I think it will help me do great at any further jobs.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not a bad place to work, just not my thing
Kitchen Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  211 Eagleview Blvd, Exton, PA 193412019, december 11.
My co workers were very polite and helpful. The environment was fine and didn't feel threatening in anyway. But this job made me realize that working in the fast food industry was not ideal for me.
Great Place To Work For A First Job
Kitchen Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tucker, GA2019, szeptember 24.
Working at Chick-fil-A was a great experience everybody was nice and teamwork was extremely a big thing there. Helping each other makes the job easier.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun job but very stressful
Kitchen Worker/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Mill, SC2019, szeptember 19.
Chick-fil-A is a very stressful job and it is hard to keep up with the demand for food. I made many good friends while working there and the people I met are the reason I loved the job.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was an all together a very nice place to work. But not enough to make it on my own to live on.
kitchen worker/custumer service worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Worth, TX2019, július 31.
Over all it was a good environment to work the workers were very considerate and helpful.They communicated well. Trained well. I enjoyed the free lunch every day.
Pro érvek
Free lunch everyday. Sundays off work thats a plus!!!
Kontra érvek
Health care. Pay amont and hours.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Friendly environment
KITCHEN WORKER (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Milwaukee, WI2019, június 3.
Excellent food and good place to get into hospitality sort of.You make friends and meet all kinds of perks like meeting the bucks players,going on trips having company picnics
Free lunch great pay
Kontra érvek
Some days lunchtime was rough
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Stressful for me
Kitchen Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Winston-Salem, NC2019, március 20.
Don't work here if fast paced isn't your forte. Management was unprofessional and workers didn't communicate like they were supposed to. The only good thing I got out of working at Chick Fil A was the free lunch breaks
Pro érvek
Discounts and free meal provided
Kontra érvek
Short breaks, management, work ethic
chickfila
Kitchen Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Murfreesboro, TN2018, augusztus 5.
Chickfila is a great place to work but know that when you go into this job that you will not be paid enough for what you put up with. it is a fast pace enviroment. It is a very positive enviroment as well.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to gain life experience
Kitchen Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Antonio, TX2018, június 23.
My experience working here was quite enjoyable as a full time student. You have lot of opportunity to grow as a person and make friends. It's always fast paced so be prepared for constant busywork, but it is a positive because it keeps your mind focused and concentrated on getting the job done. I met a couple life long friends at this place and I wouldn't change my choice to work here if given the option.
One free meal daily
Kontra érvek
Short breaks and no time off
It’s an okay place
Cook or kitchen worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Township of Howell, NJ2018, június 12.
Management is poor but coworkers are helpful they present you with good opportunities. Not all owners are the same. They should pay more attention on how employees feel about there work environment.
Pro érvek
Free lunch, good vibes, fun people
Poor management
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very productive work place. Can be very fun at times
Kitchen Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Gadsden, AL2018, május 13.
Its a very busy job most of the time. There is always something to do regardless if there is food to make or not. Whenever the job slows down communicating with the people is great. Everyone there is very friendly. Management feels very hit or miss sometimes.
Free and paid breaks
short breaks
kitchen staff
Kitchen Worker; Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lutz, FL2018, április 3.
Good management, strong leadership skills present on all levels. Owners are great and work side by side with you to maintain employee morale. Wonderful restaurant.
Chick-fil-a
Kitchen Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kissimmee, FL2018, február 13.
I worked in the kitchen breading chicken and in food preparation. Worked alongside teams 10-15 people to create welcoming atmosphere. The most enjoyable part of the job was working alongside a great team. The hardest part of the job was being on my feet for a long periods of time. Management was incredible. A typical day at work, would consist of working at the breading station.
Free food every shift
Long hours on feet.
Busy
Kitchen Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  King of Prussia, PA2018, január 22.
Definitely the best of all fast food chains to work and eat at. Extremely clean, but too much time is taken away from personal life if working an evening shift where a majority of the cleaning is done. Employees may not leave until 11PM or 12AM
Good Food
Long Shifts
Productive and Service is quick
Team Member/Kitchen Worker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Orangeburg, SC2018, január 10.
Working a Chick-fil-a is fun. It is very busy almost everyday. The culture of this place was very friendly and family oriented. The hardest part was keeping up with the quick service. The most enjoyable part of the job is people you work with.
free lunches
Kontra érvek
no benefits and always busy
Quick paced environment
Kitchen Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Normal, IL2018, január 9.
It was a quick paced place to work and you had to be able to work quickly and efficiently while keeping your area clean. Management was not efficient.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Quick paced and poor training
Kitchen worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Spanish Fort, AL2017, november 29.
I was a young high school student trying to save up money and to pay for my gas. The training was poor and the harassment was unrelenting. There was no place for those just trying to make it. Managers started rumors and added to the fire to the ones they didn't start. they were sexist and discriminated all their employees. Would not recommend the Spanish Fort store to anyone I call a friend.
Good Food
Kontra érvek
Evil employees and managers.
Productive and Fun Workplace
Cashier/Kitchen Worker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Athens, GA2017, szeptember 1.
The job is intensive, but the coworkers and management are great. A typical day of work included working the cash register, stocking, or working in the kitchen. I learned cooperation and communication skills along with customer service interactions. The hardest part of the job is learning the meticulous tasks and health codes of the kitchen/front area. The most enjoyable part of the job is meeting all of your great coworkers.
Its good place
Kitchen Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Huntsville, AL2017, augusztus 30.
the work place was a good place to work just a fast paced for the kitchen to get paid only $7.75 for kitchen. But other wise chicken fila is good place and get really good experience
Review
Kitchen Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mechanicsville, VA2017, július 9.
A typical day at CHick Fil A is to clock in, wash your hands, and start on the task assigned to you for your shift. You work fast and diligently to complete the task and keep the store running quickly and efficiently. Complete any other tasks given to you by the director.
50% discount once a day
Kontra érvek
Stressful, Not very understanding of certain positions you might be in
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van