Chick-fil-A
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Kitchen Team Member

495 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 15 711 értékelés megtekintése
Didn't always follow availability
This is a good job for people who have never had one. The staff is nice. Management can be iffy. They will work with your flexible hours. The summer time is the best time to work here
It was alright
Was just not the environment for me. I believe I tried to turn a highschool job into a longer lasting job which I should not have done. I lost interest as I knew I did not want to be a kitchen worker for Yessss to come
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
World class customer service, horrible employee service
Management is not organized. There are a couple of good leaders there, the rest are people who hold a tittle and do what their told. There’s no compassion, empathy, motivation, or room for growth if you’re at the bottom level. You just help numbers run. You can get a promotion, however it’s not based on your work ethic and commitment. It’s based off a piece of paper you can cheat your way through to give you a promotion. Even then, the whole process can take months to finish.
Working for Chikfila
Great! Working with people has always been a pleasure. Handling food has always been part of me. I've always liked handling food. Preparing and making people happy with the food quality I can offer.
It is a good
It is a good job for a person looking to make money and continue their higher education and if they want to be in a Christian area and to grow and learn new things in the work field
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
It truly is a pleasure
The second you are hired, they welcome you apart of the team as if it were like being welcomed into a new home, a new family. Although it is fast pace, everyone is there to help you. They even make the time to relieve the stress after all those hours of fast pace. Always considering each individual there.
Overall experience
Was a great workspace with friendly environment. Worked long hours, didn't feel unhappy working with my co-workers and was overall pleased with the work environment.
Franchise management a nightmare
My specific location is a franchise, and the management is the most dangerous thing I have ever experienced in the food industry. Management has established a culture in which sick employees are afraid to call out and would rather come to work while carrying infectious diseases.

People are punished by having their hours cut whenever they call out (or go home) sick for weeks after the fact.

Managers publicly (and loudly) insult employees who call out sick.

My wife called the restaurant when our child was having an asthma attack at daycare. Rather than let my wife speak to me, management promised to take a message. I never got that message.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Their management is excellent in a way that I was happy to worked there.
I recommend working there as a first job. The management make sures that their employees are happy and content. It is a safe environment to worked at.
Run
I literally have never wanted to run from a job faster. Management was very fake friendly, they docked our hours to fix the AC unit (it took two weeks and we literally had people on the verge of passing out and when brought up with management they’d tell us to stop complaining) and the shift lead would abuse his power and threaten to “document” you for everything. You work long shifts and they question your health if you take more than one bathroom break
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a bit of a tough job, for the little I got paid
Working at chick fil a was a good experience, but me personally I wouldn’t ever want to go back and work for them, not because they’re a bad company but because it’s not a job your exited to go to on a daily basis.
Work as a team
Bad kitchen staff manager
Awful place to work
Very low pay, awful place to work, they only care about how fast the food comes outs and not the quality. Owner is a cheap idiot who has an extreme control complex. Mostly relies on immigrants for cheaper labor. Doesn’t spend money on new equipment when needed.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great company, Leadership may vary.
Really excellent company to work for. No other company rivals their quality or standards and in my experience this is one of, if not the best fast food companies you can work for . Since every store has a different operator, it can make each store unique. In my case, my direct manager was too busy trying to sleep with underage girls to actually run our kitchen, and our operator didn't care.
Chick Fil A
Great place to work! But until you get a corporate job or a job at a generous freestander, you will be paid similar to any other fast food chain, even as a college graduate.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Gave me the chance to grow myself as a leader
Chick Fil a was a company I literally grew up working for. They gave me time when my life and health were on the line. The amount of support that I received from my Owner/Operator was above and beyond. However after time I realized it was time to move on and advance my career elsewhere. Chick Fil A is a great place to learn and grow as an employee.
Family Environment
My time with Chick-fil-A was amazing. I was a Kitchen Director and I loved my team very much. We all became one big family, which made going to work exciting.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The operator depends on whether or not you are going to love working there.
I love my coworkers! They are awesome! The operator depends on how your experience is going to be while being employed. Some operators are not good people. Others are wonderful!
Will work with you.
Incompetent operators.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It's a great place to work
Great and friendly people. Love the environment and the atmosphere learn something new everyday.Great customer service and very organized outstanding food!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Busy and fun days at work.
Everyday i would be assigned a different task/station. That helped me adjust and learn different kinds of things. My manager was really helpful in teaching me everything and trusted me with completing my tasks without problem.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not appreciated and over worked
FOH does not understand kitchen and its procedures, and they expect to get everything when they ask for it. I must get orders out before four minutes or else FOH directors come in the back and start telling the shift leads how to run the shift and walk away and do not help. The kitchen is short staffed and people are not actually being scheduled to train. The promotions seems to be favoritism and others have to work their tails off.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It is a good place to work but at the time I was a minot and they tend not to compensate hours for minors.
The main problem I had at here was that I was also going to school for half the day but they didn’t understand I could worker around 1pm and they usually didn’t schedule me until 5 or 6 which is still late even if I was in school full time.
Good people fun environment
Bad hours
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés