Chick-fil-A
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Kitchen Team Member

Munkakör megnevezése
Kitchen Team Member546 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
546 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 16 867 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
This is a good job for people who have never had one. The staff is nice. Management can be iffy. They will work with your flexible hours. The summer time is the best time to work here
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work, my managers are pretty nice and very polite. Sometimes it gets tiring but that’s a given. Everyone’s nice, and things are organized, and efficient.
Pro érvek
$7 free meal anytime you show up to work.
Not much.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed my coworkers when I worked at CFA, but management acted like it was a privilege to work there. I've never had to deal with this at any other job and I felt it pretty degrading. If management doesn't like you, for whatever reason, they'll make working there miserable. I've seen it happen to so many of my coworkers and myself.
Free break food
Vindictive management
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not a bad gig at all. Making 13.50 an hour at a fast food place is pretty much unheard of and i had a pretty set schedule of 6-2 or 3 everyday which was nice. As with all food service there was drama but for the most part it was good.
Free meals, 50% discount, overtime available
Hectic, stressful at times
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked maybe three weeks and they laid me off because they were no longer receiving benefits from the government for COVID-19 and was unable to keep new hires employed.
Free lunch
Inconsiderate
Munkahelyi kultúra
The job is pretty good. You're on your feet all day and you'll be working pretty hard. The pay isn't worth the work but the team is realitively fun. Some managers can be a bit overbearing and when its busy its BUSY!
Free food every shift
Unpaid breaks, Low pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked early morning shifts and they often felt very grueling as the day went on. However the culture among the workers was overall pretty positive, and I learned a lot during my time there that I am so grateful for.
30 minute lunch breaks, dedicated staff
Munkahelyi kultúra
My time at Chick Fil A was okay. I worked as a kitchen team member. My colleagues were nice and the manager was so-so. The pay was bad, but this was a few years ago. I have heard they pay more now.
Free lunches
Short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
A lot of different types of people in a small kitchen I made some lifetime friends working here. It is a good stepping stone job. At the end of the day it’s still fast food and a lot of the managers suck.
Pro érvek
Free food super flexible schedule
Kontra érvek
Bad management, no job security, no raises for people who do the majority of the work.
Munkahelyi kultúra
All the employees are nice and welcoming. Very flexible with school schedule. Only con was they occasionally scheduled you with more hours than you asked, if people take time off.
● Overall
Great high school job. A good job if you’re looking for something temporary. Most employees are cool and easy to get along with. Operator doesn’t care about employees though... you can advance in leadership positions but isn’t worth the pay.
● Work-life balance
Chick fil a is known for having flexible work schedules with their employees. I am a hard worker that currently works at chick fil a and I am also a college student with a second job. They manage to work with a schedule that fits their need as well as my own.

● Pay & benefits

You get paid more the harder you work and the higher your title is

● Job security and advancement

If don’t know something ASK. They are always willing to help. If you want growth let it be known so they can help make that happen

● Overall

It’s a great company, with a flexible schedule, and great people to help create memories with. I worked for the company for over a year and over grown and learned so much from them.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked for chick fil a for 4 months and I have never seen so much issues before when it comes to the color of your skin or if your Christian or go to church. They judge you based off of if your a child of god and never committed any sins. They expect you to be something your not even when you are a hard worker and love working there. I enjoyed so much working there because of who I met and who I got comfortable with... but the owner lets his managers run him. He doesn’t know anything about his own business unless his managers tell him or show him. We don’t throw away anything. We drop chicken on the floor we have to put it in the fryer for 45 seconds and still serve it to guest. They use chicken cooked from months ago and serve it in their chicken noodle soup. The owner is so cheap and it’s ridiculous. I understand money is tight now a days but this business is always busy that I am not sure how he doesn’t have money in his budget to create a better diversity environment but nope. All there is is white people and people who are very religious. Also wouldn’t recommend if your Hispanic because they dislike Hispanics badly and always mock our race by speaking Spanish to us and making jokes about how loud we are.
50% off food and free drinks and refills
Kontra érvek
Too many young kids working that don’t know how to manage well in a fast pace workplace
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was an okay job. I was disappointed that I was put on nuggets and fries only for a 12 hour shift so that was tiring do that for 11 1/2 hours with only a 30 minute break
Free Lunch, Good Pay
Very Very Repetitive
Munkahelyi kultúra
There is always room for advancement here. The work is consistent & busy. There's not a hardest part of the job, sometimes, is remaining caught up. You have to always be preparing your prep so that you don't get behind.
Pro érvek
Not open on Sundays & it closes at a decent hour
Kontra érvek
You have to purchase your own insurance
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love that place and there is nothing I can say that was bad about this company . I worked in the back, preparing food and cleaning up after a hard day.
Munkahelyi kultúra
They seem slightly unorganized about things. That make you do something different every day. Doing fries is more boring than anything else I’ve ever done.
Good managers
Kontra érvek
Little amount of pay and hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
It is always efficient and effectively working at Chick-fil-A in several distinctive ways. It has it's pros and cons like every other jobs. However, it is fun to work here and they are very flexible with ones schedule.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The job was very fast paced and I was never not doing something, I always had work to do and it was a good job to be at with the coworkers and managers hospitality and help.
Free lunches, hospitality, pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
Literally the worst job I’ve ever had. You’re over worked and there’s no benefits. They don’t really care about their staff or anything. Almost was about to pass out and they still wouldn’t give me a water.
Munkahelyi kultúra
If you are use to fast pace fast food jobs, and looking for extra hours then it is definitely for you. Coworkers and management there know how to keep it professional when it is necessary but still make you feel at home in most occasions as long as you are doing your job at the same time. When it comes to involvement in the company, they consistently were transparent with our service towards our customers and detailed sale prices to make us feel like we are team and working partners. Not only that, the reward was there when we did outstanding job with our service, celebrate about every little things to appreciate you individually as a person. They also give you promotion fairly quickly if you do work hard and you are reliable. Also sit with you and try to work out and talk to you if there is any problem and giving you confidence at the same time.

Unfortunately, calling out or going home early is frowned up on (unless if something misfortune happened they understand), even if they have more than enough employee in the building 90% of the time with other staff who are skilled and wanting more availability. Changing your availability is not a option either even if you are incapable to work long hours due to physical pain which could increase the chance of getting hurt even more. (Resulting into using your own pocket money to get it checked out.) During the middle of transfer from breakfast to lunch, sometimes management continuously disappear off, since there is lack of coworkers scheduled around that time (they have to deliver orders out or pick up produce at times so it is
 - több...
Pro érvek
Great people, quick promotion, value individuals
Kontra érvek
Gives you hard time with change in schedule, you are on your own with multitask