Chick-fil-A logo
Chick-fil-A
4,0 az 5 csillagból.
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Kitchen Team Member

Cég értékelése
Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye

Értékelések kategória szerint

3,8Munka és magánélet egyensúlya

Rendezés:

HasznosságÉrtékelésDátum
574 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelőenMind a(z) 18 754 értékelés megtekintése

Didn't always follow availability

Kiemelt Indeed-értékelés

Az Indeed által kiválasztott leghasznosabb értékelés
This is a good job for people who have never had one. The staff is nice. Management can be iffy. They will work with your flexible hours. The summer time is the best time to work here
Munkahelyi kultúra

Very nice people and we’ll organized/clean safe place!

I love working here, starting off with the people and everyone I work with. The pay is great and you get lots of opportunities to earn raises. Very very very flexible with scheduling, managers are great BUT they are very strict with dress code and lots of things like that.

Pro érvek

Free food, great pay, nice friendly people, organized and flexible with scheduling

Strict rules

Kitchen member

Managers and coworkers are very nice. They adjust to your schedule. I was attending school, and they gave me the chance to fix my hours. I recommend this place to work.

Pro érvek

You can adjust your schedule

Low pay

Great at first

Great at first, but after a few weeks there is no more training, even when it comes to things you’ve never done, and you are expected to perform as well as the workers who have been there 2, 3, 4+ years.

Pro érvek

Free lunch for full work day

Kontra érvek

No scheduled breaks, occasionally no break, poor management
Munkahelyi kultúra

It was a great first Job

Chickfila was a great place to have a first job. The people were great and very encouraging when it was busy. I definitely recommend this job to anyone that is looking

Korábbi munkáltató értékelése

Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.

N/a

Great work environment. I loved that I was able to get Sunday’s off. Management team was great. They were very helpful throughout my time at chick fil a

Fun, Good Pay, Long Hours

I enjoyed working here. The pay is great and the staff is incredibly friendly. I really appreciate the experiences I had here. This is a great place to work at.

fun, good pay

Kontra érvek

long hours, tough on the body
Munkahelyi kultúra

Best fast food place to work

It’s a great place to work with plenty of ways to advance yourself. You work with great management and great workers. You’re taught exactly what to do and are compensated well for it.
Munkahelyi kultúra

oh dear god avoid it if you can

management has no idea what they’re doing. they sign you on for one position and you don’t get it for months if at all. the managers or HR reps don’t communicate with you at all. if you’re sick, you’re expected to work and if you call out you have to have a doctors note even if it’s a family matter. if they send you home because you don’t feel good but you told them that you were okay to stay, they’ll expect you to get a doctors note or fire you. they don’t take care of serious matters between employees. but you get free food so if it’s worth it to you then go for it.

free food

the list is too long
Munkahelyi kultúra

Chick fil a is just another fast food restaurant

Be ready to work when you show up, pay is decent but doesn’t feel enough for the amount of work you have to put in. Upper management is stuck in the past and doesn’t wanna innovate.

Pay, free food

No benefits, stressful

It’s an alright job

It’s an alright job. I worked here for about 4 months. Job is fast paced and you stay busy but some coworkers are ok. There is favoritism within this store though

Free food, fast paced

Attitude with coworkers, management
Munkahelyi kultúra

Good pay for the work if you can handle it

Work is fast paced and steady, if you can handle it you'll be paid well for a kitchen job. Coworkers were friendly, hardworking and helped me learn. Hardest part of the job was being in a hot kitchen with multiple fryers in a closed space, best part of the job was the pay.

Pro érvek

Free Meal up to 8$ of value and 50% discount on days you work, 20% off otherwise.

Kontra érvek

Short breaks due to being understaffed
Munkahelyi kultúra

Not a good place to work, would not recommend unless it isn't a high commitment priority

DO NOT WORK HERE. I worked here for over a year and a half. Was promised a raise at my 1 year, was never even looked at. Owner does not care about employees. He hired his family member into a position of management, completely unqualified. Had to teach him things and he wouldn't listen until told by the owner, or another manager. He would be in charge of the schedule and would not go by availability of his workers. The whole environment seemed very hostile at times. Overall, this is not a good place to work at all and would highly not recommend.

Meet great people

Munkahelyi kultúra

Good coworkers but unfair opportunities

I hate the fact that many coworkers that are lazy get raise or Praised for “good work” The people who are actually busting their bottom literally get nothing. It’s get annoying t

Free lunch, good coworkers

Kontra érvek

Short breaks and terrible scheduling

Stay away

After almost 6 years, I was still personally ignored, and my upward potential was continually passed over. If you want to go to CFA, don't go to any of the ones in Henry county, GA.

Off on Sunday

Everything else

Productive and caring

Take care of customers and employees. Very good place to work your way up and definitely get taken care of and you are appreciated by all. Some times fast paced but still not bad when it is.

Its ok

Short staff but great pay. You need to be super quick at work..its really tiring but i love the managers and hr they are nice and kind. 9pm you need to do dishes

Free food

Short breaks, short staff

Okay place to work,

Overall okay place to work. Can’t expect much from a fast food place. Favoritism is super high here, so your schedule will suck unless you’re on the managers good side. The pay is not worth the work involved, but it put me through college

Working with fun people

No benefits, bad pay

Management is TERRIBLE

Management makes you feel unimportant. does not appreciate hard workers and will take advantage of you. Coworkers were judgmental and minimum training.

Employee discount on food

Harsh workplace environment

Ok place to work.

I worked there for almost 2 years. We were always understaffed and management never helps with scheduling and hiring of people which made our job 10 times more difficult. NOTE: not all Chick-Fil-A's are the same, I used to work at another one it it was a lot better than this one. But this job taught me hard work and dedication and I will never forget that.

Pro érvek

50% discount if food waste is dropped, worked with awesome people and having Sunday's off.

Kontra érvek

Short 20 minute breaks, terrible managment.

Not a good environment

Chick fil a is made out to be a good Christian company, but you aren't heard, aren't treated fairly and there's a lot of favoritism. So much gossip, leaders and owner doesn't care.. Don't get hung up on being any form of a higher up, they rarely/ if ever move anyone up. The work itself is fine, but the environment is so toxic it becomes mentally, physically and emotionally draining to be a team member there. Save yourself the trouble.

Pro érvek

Free lunch, fairly decent pay

Kontra érvek

No benefits of any kind, unhappy work environment
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Chick-fil-A? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.Kérdésem van

Átfogó minősítés