Chick-fil-A
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Kitchen Manager

Munkakör megnevezése
Kitchen Manager101 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
101 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 16 003 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Amazing place to be employed
Chick-fil-A is a wonderful company. Their care deeply about their employees and more deeply about their guest. Food saftey is above and beyond. Fast pace so be ready to hustle.
2,0
Waste
I worked at chikfila on waters ave for about 13 years and it seemed as if they were only interested in kicking me out the door. No matter how dedicated i was no matter how helpful i was i couldnt make one mistake and when i had medical issues that almost brought me to my death they were more than happy to shut the doors on me.
Fine job
This is a great job for high school students still in school and needing a summer job. This job is also great because there are plenty of opportunities for advancement as well.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chic-fil-A is a good company to work for.
It is a great place for young workers to start. They tend to hire fun, energetic people which makes for a happy place to work. They also are flexible with scheduling for young workers. Of course, the food is awesome.
Great job
First job I had started it in high school real fun job to have but just takes a lot of patience and communication for the team you are working with being kitchen manager takes a big role at your job and leadership
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The management were very kind people who were always willing to help and encourage
I worked there from high school until college and they always supported my growth as a young man and were always willing to serve me and help me get better at my job
Munkahelyi kultúra
Cfa is prideful good place
Good place to begin. It was excellent. Beneficial. Great leadership and a great place to learn the basics of business and development in one's self worth
1,0
Never ever
No health insurance no communication no nothing waste of time and experience don’t do it. Chick fil a is not the family company they only care about themselves
Wonderful place to work
By far one of my favorite jobs to work at. Everyone was nice, and all that was expected of you is to do your job and make the guests happy.

You were praised for exceeding expectations and overall performance.

Difficulty lies within the pace of the job picking up at random intervals throughout the day, and learning to handle that kind of pressure.
2,0
Poor Management in Franchise Stores
Typical day for managers/supervisors consisted of trying to balance tasks with short staffing. Always criticized for things out of your control. You can sleep your way to the top without any qualifications. Operator is never there. Lie to get college graduates in the door. No honesty or Team work for Company with Christian morals.
Pro érvek
Higher pay then other similar places
Work-Life Balance for managers/kitchen staff. Poor benefits No advancement
Munkahelyi kultúra
Awesome I really enjoyed working there
It really was a blessing to have worked there. I was paid fairly and there was lots of growth opportunities. But must of all the people that I met there I will never, forget they were very kind to me.
Culture, Team, work environment
Benefits. Schedule
Munkahelyi kultúra
A great place very friendly and trustworthy
Working at chick-fil-a you learn a lot of leadership and management skills. I have made a lot of lifelong friendships. Being off every Sunday is also a plus!
Kitchen Manger
What I did on a daily basic was, to make sure everything was up and running perfectly fine before opening hours or make sure everything is clean and put up for the next day at night time. I would also make sure that my team was in the best shape and if they needed help I was there to help them, and too also make sure we never ran out of food storage. End of every shift to make see what food waste was and the cost of it.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very fun energetic place to work
Everyday is exciting if you have the passion to serve others. The pace is very fast as the restaurant is always busy. I always enjoy my time at work with the team members!
Good entry level job
A good place to work but very busy and there are no benefits. Management was decent and good opportunity for high school and college students. Met many people and they gave opportunities for overtime
Free food
Kontra érvek
No benefits, management constantly changing where I worked
productive working
productive job and pay was decent they gave me the chance of becoming a leader and gaining experience with the reports behind the scenes to make sure business trending the right way
Pro érvek
free lunch, good people to work with
Kontra érvek
short staff, poor promotions (wage)
1,0
Its not that great
Its not the best but not the worst, if you need a job this would be good more for younger teens that need just an after school job but would not recommend for somebody wanting to support for their family.
N/a
n/a
Great
Great place to work especially for first time workers. I would recommend this job to anyone. Really enjoy working there. Very family oriented and will work around your schedule.
Good, but risky
Great company, but specific store impacts advancement opportunities and whether career building is actually an option. Because of this, working can sometimes be difficult.
The Bst People I've Ever Worked For
The management team at this Chick-fil-a is outstanding! Since I first started here I was always treated like family. I can't imagine feeling this close to a group of people in another workplace.
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Hard work doesn’t mean anything if you don’t brown nose
Spent 4 years with this company as a kitchen manager. Realized I don’t know how to kiss butt. If you can do that you’ll be a manager with 60 hrs in no time.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés