Chick-fil-A
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Host/Hostess

Munkakör megnevezése
Host/Hostess69 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
69 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 16 716 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
I do not see the day to day Christian values in this particular franchise, our operator is the best boss i have ever had. But Chick Fil A has a Christian based Mission Statement and I don't see in in some of the people I work with... gossip and back stabbing. Some team leaders shouldn't be team leaders, yet they stay team leaders. No, breaks unless you work over 5 hours a day...some don't even get breaks, even in 100+ degree weather!
Very strict on clothing,hair,make up and such..They do not supply uniform, you have to pay for it.
Pro érvek
free lunch/dinner, good pay, full time positions
Kontra érvek
one break every 5 hours, fast paced, gossip, hard work pays, physically demanding
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall working with customers was better than with employees they had their picks and choices of who do less work if you are friends with he or she some employees with a little authority subject to saying things that can hurt your feeling and don’t think about how you hurt a person feelings.
Free lunch
Kontra érvek
You should treat everybody the same not the ones you are buddies with or dating or party with
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Depending on your manager you could have a great time or a bad time.. It was both for me. Don't care to much about co workers you'll get in trouble. Certain managers pick favorites. Dining room hosts are not paid well and front of house does nothing to very little to help them. On the positive side there is a level of care and flexibility I have never seen before in other resturants.
Munkahelyi kultúra
When the crowd came for lunch and dinner, it was busy! The customers were great to work for and owner, manager and other employees was like a family environment.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked for Chick Fil A for about a year, I love the Team Member and Staffs there. We give back to the community in every way we could. Chick Fil A was my first job and I absolutely experienced so much things while working here. god bless
Discounts, Free Meal Only on breaks
Pay half of meals
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good training, Fast paced place to work, fair raises, Always something to do no standing around. Management supportive when help was needed. Owner worked right alongside employees to keep production flowing.
free food, community work
Kontra érvek
Not enough hours even for part time employees
Munkahelyi kultúra
Ability to reach out to the community and interact with positive feedback to staff and managers. Upbeat and energized atmosphere with a feeling of genuine caring for everyone
Munkahelyi kultúra
As a hostess, I was not only Blessed to serve customers within a friendly atmosphere but was given every opportunity to grow spiritually! Would recommend this ministry for anyone looking to pursue purpose!
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Just don't even think about it. Screaming unattended childern. Squeaky-pig messes to clean up. Hazardous body fluilds. Low pay & a micromanaging co-worker Thurs-Sat nights. Run fast & far away.
Many
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day there is none each day is a new one.
I have learned most team members are willing to help when called upon.

Management is a plus for the most part, Most have smiles on there faces even if their personal life is upsetting.

Hardest part of the job is trying to reach things without always asking for assistance.

Most enjoyable is coming to work and hearing from our regular guest about how things are going with them. Listening is the greatest gift you can give.
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick Fil A is a perfect place to work in the summer because you get multiple hours or days and get well paid, but around when school starts for an example like me I’m a minor I didn’t get many hours or days at all I kept getting one day or two a week.
Well-Paid
Not many hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall I truly enjoyed working at Chick fil a. I only wish they would have paid more. The only people who got paid a decent wage were the people in mgmt
Pro érvek
Free meal for every shift you work
Kontra érvek
No benefits unless you are in managementp
Munkahelyi kultúra
Be professional and courteous and any profession you are in. Also to be polite and know your product and how to handle and approach the customer in a respectful manor
Munkahelyi kultúra
High quality food and people made this an extremely enjoyable work experience. The workplace culture was God honoring, character building for myself and those I was able to influence.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The management was horrible, everything un organized changed work schedule at last minute, salary way too low for what was being done and amount of hours
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Managers are 17 year olds that don’t know what they’re doing. They are also petty and will make your life horrible. There’s a reason why you never see the same people working there. Most of the ones are great but the one I worked at was the worst job I’ve ever had!
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was my pleasure working for chick-fil-a. I learn alot of new things a very family environment . Amazing team Members it was a nice busy place. Thank
Munkahelyi kultúra
Everyone has a very tight family relationship. Everyone works together to get the job done quickly and correctly. Everyone is polite and respectful to customers and each other. Management is always super nice and easily to get along with. Very fast pace but manageable work environment. Most enjoyable part of the jobs is when the work is done (breaks /closing) and we talk and laugh.
breaks, discounts, family relastionship
Munkahelyi kultúra
Would be nice if benefits were an option for part time employees . I have no cons I’ve enjoyed my time thus far. It’s a Christian base company and that’s a plus. You never hear any bad language & all employees respect each other
Company pay a $6.00 stipend for lunch
No benefits
Munkahelyi kultúra
It a pleasure work for Chick Fil-A and I wish in the future not to far go back to joy the team again. I miss all my co-workers. Sometimes I go by to visit them. It’s a family.
Pro érvek
Sometimes half price for meals
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved my work there and always seemed well received by customers, constantly having to turn down tips. The management team hated me though, and tried to come up with something each day to get me fired including going into the bathroom to clean it and telling the owner that I was hiding, saying I smelled so horrible that customers were asking for refunds because they couldn't eat their food, and saying I was talking bad about customers to other customers which were all insane. They made me hate my job. I was also hired full-time and guaranteed 40 hours a week and was lucky to get 7 hours a week. my first day there within 5 minutes I was actually fired and had to beg for my job back. The reasoning for my initial termination was "we just aren't seeing enough hard work from you." They didn't even know my shift had JUST started.
Pro érvek
easy work, discounts, great coworkers
bad management, stressful