Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Host/Hostess

63 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 14 912 értékelés megtekintése
1,0
Total hassle.
Host (Volt alkalmazott) –  Unser & Southern, Rio Rancho NM2019, október 29.
Just don't even think about it. Screaming unattended childern. Squeaky-pig messes to clean up. Hazardous body fluilds. Low pay & a micromanaging co-worker Thurs-Sat nights. Run fast & far away.
Many
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Always willing to help in and out of work place
Hostess (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Shawnee, OK2019, október 20.
A typical day there is none each day is a new one.
I have learned most team members are willing to help when called upon.
Management is a plus for the most part, Most have smiles on there faces even if their personal life is upsetting.
Hardest part of the job is trying to reach things without always asking for assistance.
Most enjoyable is coming to work and hearing from our regular guest about how things are going with them. Listening is the greatest gift you can give.
Chick Fil A
HMS Host (Volt alkalmazott) –  Woodbridge, NJ2019, szeptember 30.
Chick Fil A is a perfect place to work in the summer because you get multiple hours or days and get well paid, but around when school starts for an example like me I’m a minor I didn’t get many hours or days at all I kept getting one day or two a week.
Well-Paid
Not many hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
Host (Volt alkalmazott) –  Marietta, GA2019, szeptember 25.
Overall I truly enjoyed working at Chick fil a. I only wish they would have paid more. The only people who got paid a decent wage were the people in mgmt
Pro érvek
Free meal for every shift you work
Kontra érvek
No benefits unless you are in managementp
Munkahelyi kultúra
Be professional and be good at your good have a good attitude about your job!!!!
Hostess (Volt alkalmazott) –  Colorado Springs, CO2019, július 25.
Be professional and courteous and any profession you are in. Also to be polite and know your product and how to handle and approach the customer in a respectful manor
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Fun Workplace
Kitchen Prep and Hostess (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Bentonville, AR2019, július 19.
High quality food and people made this an extremely enjoyable work experience. The workplace culture was God honoring, character building for myself and those I was able to influence.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not a good place to work
Hostess (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lincolnton, NC2019, július 15.
The management was horrible, everything un organized changed work schedule at last minute, salary way too low for what was being done and amount of hours
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
The one I worked at was horrible
Front Of The House Hostess (Volt alkalmazott) –  Woodbridge, NJ2019, július 13.
Managers are 17 year olds that don’t know what they’re doing. They are also petty and will make your life horrible. There’s a reason why you never see the same people working there. Most of the ones are great but the one I worked at was the worst job I’ve ever had!
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
Team member
HMS Host (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2019, június 13.
It was my pleasure working for chick-fil-a. I learn alot of new things a very family environment . Amazing team Members it was a nice busy place. Thank
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great work enviornment and team
HOST (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fayetteville, NC 283112019, június 6.
Everyone has a very tight family relationship. Everyone works together to get the job done quickly and correctly. Everyone is polite and respectful to customers and each other. Management is always super nice and easily to get along with. Very fast pace but manageable work environment. Most enjoyable part of the jobs is when the work is done (breaks /closing) and we talk and laugh.
breaks, discounts, family relastionship
4,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun place to work that strives to provide superior customer services
Front of House Hostess (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Columbia, SC2019, május 30.
Would be nice if benefits were an option for part time employees . I have no cons I’ve enjoyed my time thus far. It’s a Christian base company and that’s a plus. You never hear any bad language & all employees respect each other
Company pay a $6.00 stipend for lunch
No benefits
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was very good be part of Their team group. I enjoy working there it was a good atmosphere all the time. I left the company for health reasons
Hostess (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kissimmee, FL2019, május 30.
It a pleasure work for Chick Fil-A and I wish in the future not to far go back to joy the team again. I miss all my co-workers. Sometimes I go by to visit them. It’s a family.
Pro érvek
Sometimes half price for meals
2,0
Great work, horrible management
Second Mile Service Hostess (Volt alkalmazott) –  Princeton, WV2019, május 13.
I loved my work there and always seemed well received by customers, constantly having to turn down tips. The management team hated me though, and tried to come up with something each day to get me fired including going into the bathroom to clean it and telling the owner that I was hiding, saying I smelled so horrible that customers were asking for refunds because they couldn't eat their food, and saying I was talking bad about customers to other customers which were all insane. They made me hate my job. I was also hired full-time and guaranteed 40 hours a week and was lucky to get 7 hours a week. my first day there within 5 minutes I was actually fired and had to beg for my job back. The reasoning for my initial termination was "we just aren't seeing enough hard work from you." They didn't even know my shift had JUST started.
Pro érvek
easy work, discounts, great coworkers
bad management, stressful
Great place to work!
Hostess (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Marietta, GA2019, április 25.
I get to meet many from all different walks of life. It's an exciting place to work. My coworkers are very nice. Busy all day would be a typical day at Chic Fil A.
Did not like it
Host at Chick fil (Volt alkalmazott) –  Delran, NJ2019, április 19.
Schedule is not flexible, barley get any hours. They over work you for way to little pay. Way to many restrictions. Very cold sometimes and still have to follow dress code.
Discount on food
Horrible work place
Too quick-paced for me
Hostess (Volt alkalmazott) –  Henderson, NC2019, február 23.
A typical day at Chick-fil-a is almost always fast-paced,I've learned that if I don't keep an eye on everything that was in my job description then it will be a mess to get everything done. The management there at Chick-fil-a are phenomenal people that help you with whatever you need, the workplace culture is very Christian and it just has the best atmosphere. The hardest part of the job for me was taking out the trash. The most enjoyable part of the job was getting to help the customers,seeing people you know and talking to them.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
One of the greatest jobs I've ever had.
Host (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jacksonville, FL2019, január 31.
Working as a host at Chick-fil-a was fun and excited from beginning to end. I had the opportunity to meet and speak with new and familiar people on a daily basis. It always brought a smile to my face whenever a customer was completely satisfied with the serves that I provided.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Best
Hostess (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Kenn2019, január 20.
Good, responsabile, team work, good team, good team members, good managers, good shift, full time work, good hours, nice experience with customers, meeting new people.
Nice people
Host/ Register (Volt alkalmazott) –  Doral, FL2018, december 17.
You get to meet the nicest of the people but the work place is just too stressful and they have you working every second you are there. you can not even sit down, they treat you like slaves.
free lunch
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Sometimes will treat you like family but overall it could be a good company
Hostess (Volt alkalmazott) –  Enfield, CT2018, november 20.
Being there for 2 years, i developed really good friendships and 50% off of food was pretty great but they did not offer anything else. Took forever to acknowledge that they had good employees and did not give much pay raise at all. Could be a great company but the one i worked for in Enfield, Connecticut was awful.
Managers, owner, descriminate.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van