Chick-fil-A
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Front of House Team Member

198 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 15 685 értékelés megtekintése
Quick-paced but rewarding
Very busy during the lunch rush, but I can imagine work is much less stressful during the night shift. Friendly employees, but very competitive and not much time to relax on the job.
Free lunch
Kontra érvek
Stress
A place of purpose
Great training, loving place to work if you want to have the right attitude about learning. You feel needed and wanted at work. It's all in your perspective. They are all about taking care of the community.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A good learning experience.
Unless you really enjoy working in the food industry chick fil a is a good starting job. You learn lots of valuable skills like how to work with others.
Previous employee.
Can be a demanding job during busy hours, but overall easy going and easy to adapt to and understand. Great coworkers and management makes it much more enjoyable, especially when it feels like a family, like mine. Would highly recommend.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A fast-paced, friendly, flexibility, and learning environment.
Chick-fil-A in Byram, MS is a friendly workplace that has many different fun personalities of the workers. The owner of the restaurant has a lovely personality.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Basically getting somewhat scolded by management/owner to work faster, must always find something to do even when literally everything is spotless.
No employee discounts. Had to pay full price during lunches. Had to buy my own basic black uniform until being employees for 3 months because they don’t want to invest in their employees. No training. I was basically thrown onto every position with maybe 10 minutes of training. Not worth your hard work! It WONT be recognized.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management was very involved and caring
Some days were better then others, usually Chick Fil a tries to switch your position every few hours so your not stuck in the same spot all day long but often times I would find myself stuck bagging or at the register the whole time. It a good job but I think I could be making more of an impact at a different company.
Pro érvek
Free lunch, Portions of college would be paid for depending on how long you worked there.
Kontra érvek
15 minute breaks, Inconsistency during closing
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great job for some people
The location I worked at paid $17/hour starting wage, which was really great. The management is about 50/50, some are passive-aggressive powermongers that throw you back to high school in a really bad way, and some are incredibly supportive leaders who genuinely want you to succeed. If you can learn to do your work and keep your head down when that first group is leading a shift, you will flourish under the leadership of the second group. The other team members are all amazing people to work with, but if you work at a register or at the drive-thru window, you will regularly get yelled at by guests for things that are not your fault. If you can handle that, it's a great job.
Extremely fast paced, friendly
Of course I had my bad days, but working at Chick-fil-a was such an awesome experience. You must be fast paced and willing to do your very best every single day, but the environment helps you do just that. I became part of a new family when I began working at Chick-fil-a. They specialize in friendliness and satisfaction for both the employee and guests.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great job for high school students
Chick-fil-A Federal Way has great customer service. They train their employees thoroughly and encourage excellence. The co-owners are wonderful people. I would recommend this job highly to a high school student looking to make some money and develop professional skills.
Free meal every shift
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun and enjoyable fast paced environment
It is a great starter job as a high school and college students. It is a very fast-paced environment especially during those rush hours it'll always keep you on your feet. There always something you can do on the job whether that's helping fellow coworkers with stocking their area. When working there I obtained how to work a register and engage with customers. The hardest part of the job in front of the house is probably standing on your feet for a very long time especially if you're not used to that.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast paced but easy going
It was very fast paced on certain days, but management and team members make it easier on you personally. Other responsibilities including stocking included.
Great job
This job taught me all about how to be the best that you can be and try the hardest at what ever you are doing . I learned all the basics of amazing customer service working here .
Fun, customer service focused
Management here is very professional. Everyone is working to help each other and to create a positive atmosphere for every guest that enters the front door.
Great company
Very Christian based company that has high standards. Will work with any schedule possible and has room to move up in the store. Great management and assistant managers
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Bad pay and training on some sundays
They work with your schedule well, that's about it. The pay is absolutely awful and at my chickfila we had some mandatory meetings on sundays. We got paid for it, but one of the few meetings is right before the superbowl, which is ridiculous. Everyone is always putting on a "mask" most of them hate their job. Some of the managers interns took everything extremely literally, everything was either black or white. Because of this, our store went from serving 140 cars per hour in the drive through, to less than 100 within one month. Don't work for this company, the salary is a joke and so is the managment.
Great Work Environment
It is a busy work schedule especially during lunchtime and dinner. Was only a part-time and worked varied depending if I was needed or not. Great environment within employees and customers. Really great place to work. You have to be willing to work fast paced and always have a smile.
Healthy Work Environment
As my first job, Chick-fil-A has exceeded my expectations of what working is like. This establishment has exceeded my expectations and has made me feel welcomed and important.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good starting job for students.
Great managers, great customers, and a satisfying payoff for a job well done. If you want to start working in food service, this would be the place to start. Not only do you learn a lot about customer satisfaction, but you learn a lot about people.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I am grateful for the opportunity I had to work there.
The overall experience I had as an employee at Chick-fil-a was a positive one. I would recommend this job to any one as a first job as they do not pay as much as I would have liked being that I had so much customer service experience.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick-fil-a was a decent job
They were flexible with my hours however, took advantage of the nights that I did work to over work us sometimes. Often I would stay really late at night to clean the back or do dishes, or close the front by myself.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés