Chick-fil-A

Értékelések kategória szerint

3,7Munka és magánélet egyensúlya

Rendezés:

HasznosságÉrtékelésDátum
494 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelőenMind a(z) 21 210 értékelés megtekintése

Quick-paced but rewarding

Kiemelt Indeed-értékelés

Az Indeed által kiválasztott leghasznosabb értékelés
Very busy during the lunch rush, but I can imagine work is much less stressful during the night shift. Friendly employees, but very competitive and not much time to relax on the job.

Free lunch

Stress

Front Of House Team Member

They really take advantage of college students, they hope that all your classes are online so you are able to work all day long. They send you outside to take orders when it is super hot outside and do not listen to you on the walkies when you ask to be switched out for a little. Their is no communication between all the different shift leaders and higher ups. I spoke to one manager and stated I had COVID and the next day I was called by a different manager asking why I was not at work.

Pro érvek

Free meals for employees on days you work

Kontra érvek

Hot summer days talking orders outside all day long
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Amazing co-workers and amazing mangers

I loved the job, it got stress full a lot because of the large rushes but it was never really a horrible shift. The people there are funny and make work so much better. Like any customer service job, you will encounter crazy people but I still enjoyed the job.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Fast-paced work environment with heavy customer service.

Overall, a genuinely nice place to work. The only issue is that it is an extremely popular fast-food place and you will be run off your feet trying to take care of everyone. Pay is good, free food, friendly coworkers.

Pro érvek

Free food when you work.

Busy.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

I loved most of my coworkers.....saw too many come and go in my time there. I loved my job. I really did.

Don't waste your time honestly. I wanted to leave so many times but stuck through thick and thin only to be blindsided with punishment. I miss that job in so many ways, but the management and directorship is gonna be toxic as long as I can predict.

Korábbi munkáltató értékelése

Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.

Not what I imagined.

Typical day is high stress from when you walk in…our store has high turnover and high sales over 10M a year. Culture is not what they preach about management is hit or miss and they can be pushing people too hard for $15/hour. It’s okay

Good Coworkers

No breaks some days

Okay job

Honestly, it was okay for a Summer job. My only complaints are: they pay people literally nothing, they expect you to do work after your shift is supposed to be over (major), and they are always understaffed. The biggest issue is one time they were so understaffed they refused to give anyone a break EXCEPT for the managers?? I got there at 7:00 AM and hadn't eaten all day, and my shift ended at 2:00 PM.

was chill

Loved it. Easy, fun, simple work. If you do your job and put in effort, you'll do fine, management will like you. Customers can be a hassle sometimes but it's fast food so.

Fast paced but fun

I liked this job a lot. The hours are good and the managers are nice to the employees. Closing is a breeze with convenient checklists to refer to if you want to double check yourself.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

people are kind but dont get paid enough

The people are great communicators and will tell you in a nice way you if you are doing something wrong to help you improve. Everything about the people at this location I have enjoyed immensely but the work can get extremely monotonous on register. I do find myself coming out of my shell and having nice interactions with customers as the shift gets started and I warm up though, but that may be just personal.However there are a lot of positions you can be in and this allows for some flexibility and often times if you find the shift leader and ask in advance of your shift then you can get to be in the position you want to be in for the day.This is my first job and has helped me be more self confident in interacting with people and great experience.Management is kind but sometimes it feels like they're more concerned about sales and such than employees.Overall, a nice place to work but doesn't pay well enough.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

A good place for high schoolers, not so good for the older.

Maybe a good in between jobs gig or a first job but not much more than that, at least at the location I worked at. Some are better than others. It all depends on the operator. Some show more care for their team members than others.

Free meal

Kontra érvek

Break 2 hours into shift, work outside in hot/cold, lack of staff in restaurant.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Decent place for an hourly job

A good place to work as a student looking for a part time job as they are very flexible. Enjoyability can vary due to management at some times. Overall a solid place to work if you are looking for something to keep you busy.

Loved it

Great place to work! Just be open with the managers. If there is ever a problem they will be more than helpful. This place is like a second family to anyone.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Good people, poorly managed, physically and mentally draining

My experience working at this specific Chick-Fil-A was horrible. At the start, I loved the people and it was a good environment. But soon lots of employees started leaving for college or other matters and the management was not prepared for that change. We became extremely understaffed (Covid did not help), and we were desperate for employees. Our drive thru got to the point where it was an hour long and people were enraged (I don’t blame them). The managers were scheduling me out of my availability. I was available to work part time 4 days a week for about 24 hrs a week. However I was being scheduled often 32hrs per week. This was not including overtime. They then required that we close at least once a week which I thought was reasonable, until closing kept me at the store till 1:00 in the morning when we closed at 10:00pm. It was horrendous. On top of that, I was balancing school and extracurriculars, as well as getting yelled at by every customer when I was at window. It was not their fault whatsoever and I do not blame them for being upset, when sitting through an hour long drive through. But it was still hard getting yelled at and watching all of the customers pile up in our cashier line. There was also little support from the other employees and managers. I understand we were all stressed, overwhelmed, and it was hard to stop and help restock someone, but it was still hard managing a station alone when orders were constantly coming. With that there was also outside order taking and I would be outside in 90-100* heat, above 50% humidity for 3-sometimes 5 hours. I had almost -
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

It was fast paced and always busy

It was good to work there amazing customer service but it was fast and you have to be quick on your feet they were stricked about your uniform and no face peircings
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

very stressful for low pay

working for this company was very stressful for me. the management does not compensate you for the amount of work you put in. there is a high turnover rate so low staff was common. it takes so much to call off, you have to get a hold of co-workers to fill in for you.. i can get that, but sometimes it’s just too much.

Pro érvek

you are actually trained before required to do something on your own, free lunches

Kontra érvek

stressful, low pay, poor management
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Best friendliness place and respectful

I loved working here ! It was the best time , the others that worked there where the best they always where there for me as I was going through a while I was working there , I was in cps and got adopted and had to leave but overall it’s the best place to work

I like working here

At this moment I do enjoy working here the only thing is that the new manager isnt really good in my opinion. She makes unnecessary changes and there is so much gossip that its like a movie.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Productive, fun place to work, good encouragement.

Overall everything is good I was able to learn and understand and I’m able to learn a lot more every single day. I get paid $12 an hour. Manager and team members give encouragement. team members helps you in a rush-hour.

Pro érvek

Break, Free lunch, Let you leave and etc.

Kontra érvek

Not that I can think of.

Management gossip

Honestly, I’ve never had any management or coworkers talk badly about customers or each other until I worked at Chick-fil-A and I don’t mean that in a good way

Very productive

I enjoyed it a lot. My co-workers were so fun to be around, the manager was always helpful, and made sure we were stress free. It was a great first job overall .

Discounted lunches

Kontra érvek

Really no time for talking or just hanging around
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Chick-fil-A? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.Kérdésem van

Átfogó minősítés