Chick-fil-A logo
Chick-fil-A
4,0 az 5 csillagból.
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Front of House Team Member

Cég értékelése
Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye

Értékelések kategória szerint

3,8Munka és magánélet egyensúlya

Rendezés:

HasznosságÉrtékelésDátum
348 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelőenMind a(z) 18 754 értékelés megtekintése

Quick-paced but rewarding

Kiemelt Indeed-értékelés

Az Indeed által kiválasztott leghasznosabb értékelés
Very busy during the lunch rush, but I can imagine work is much less stressful during the night shift. Friendly employees, but very competitive and not much time to relax on the job.

Free lunch

Stress

Fun place to work

Lovers working there great place great people management can do better though. But much love to the chick fil a family! I highly recommend working in the food business overall just to get a feel for it.

Customers and Co workers

Munkahelyi kultúra

Eh could have had better experience

Coworker were pushy that I attend church because ‘God needed to save me’ as well judge mental that I had children. I was asked to leave my only 10 minute break to go back to work because someone had to leave, I was 2 minutes in. Bad excuses for why you were fired… (I literally got “let go” for no reason. They told me it was because I called out too much…. I NEVER CALLED OUT OR MISSED A DAY!!!) lame excuses and horrible management. Free chicken.

Free chicken.

Management, communication

Extremely Chaotic

Honestly, the work was fine. Busy and difficult but fine. The management however is the worst I have ever seen. There is very little respect for situational events and personal matters. They will also fire for very basic things. Felt like I was walking on eggshells the whole time.

Free meal

Munkahelyi kultúra

Good first place to start.

Productive workplace with generally nice people, benefits including free lunch on breaks (4+ hour shifts only) but free drinks. Pretty chill place with good management, straight to the point working, in general a good place to begin working with.

Pro érvek

Free lunch on breaks, Free drinks

Slightly below average pay

Korábbi munkáltató értékelése

Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.

Munkahelyi kultúra

Good pay for the industry, high expectations, and fast paced environment.

- Very fast paced work environment! You always stay busy.- Overall your co-workers and management are amazing! (Some not so much).- High hourly pay for working in fast food in the state of IN.- Overall I enjoyed the job but somedays it seemed like it wasn't worth it.

Pro érvek

Free meal and discounted items, good hourly pay, overall good co-workers, and flexible schedule.

Kontra érvek

Poor benefits, some poor management, and high stress environment.

Caring Management/Owners

This was my first job as a teenager and I couldn’t have been more grateful for my experience here. The owners and management are very caring and will always try to accommodate for you. It is a fast food chain so you don’t always have the best guests but I felt management and my coworkers were always there to support me. If you learn quick and do well it’s possible to move up the chain. Would recommend this to any teenagers looking for their first job and for people who want long time security of a job and hours.

Pro érvek

Free meal, flexible schedule, health benefits

Busy, rude customers

Nice place to work

Loved my coworkers. It’s a very busy and stressful job, you constantly running around and doing things, so if you like to keep yourself busy it’s a good job to have.

pay

short breaks

Meh

If you need some experience it's good enough. If you have any disabilities at all don't work here. Some of the management is great, there are great coworkers but if you have a disability that needs accommodations this isn't a good fit, I wish I knew this before applying.

30 min. break with a 6 hour shift

Kontra érvek

The work environment can become hostile if you have a disability.

Best Job for High School Students

This job was fantastic as a high school student! They were flexible with scheduling with my busy schedule. It was a fantastic learning experience for customer service and life skills. This job also looks fantastic on my resume and most employers have asked about it in interviews. Unfortunately, since they do keep a large staff, it was difficult to get as many hours as I wanted. I made barely over minimum wage and was expected to stand in the sun and rain for hours serving with a smile. Many guests at this location got very angry, especially in the drive through which was difficult to deal with. It was hard work, but I don’t regret working here because of the valuable experience.

Free Break Food, Flexible Scheduling, Half off Food

Kontra érvek

Not enough hours, Low Pay, Standing in the hot sun or rain for hours taking orders
Munkahelyi kultúra

maybe not all chick-fil-a’s but this one was terrible

i worked at this coconut creek location for almost a year and the management doesn’t care about their employees at all. specifically there is one director and one manager who disrespected me day in and day out and targeted me for some reason even though everyone on the team loved me. as well as the shift leaders, they talk bad about every employee WITH the managers and employees. Not to mention the MANY relationships/situationships between some team members and the management.

Pro érvek

none but the pay was kinda nice tho

everything

Great Company

Company truly cares about you and takes great care of its workers with all the perks and benefits. Actual management quality depends on the culture of the specific location

Free lunches

Inconsistent management

okay

pays well but that's about the only benefit. pays fast food minimum wage. chick-fil-a is a hard company to review because they're owner operated so each location is run differently. so i can only speak for the location i worked at, which was run horribly. bare minimum as far as discounts go. i was constantly asked to do work outside of my job description and since that was my first job i often did it without knowing. i realized i was being given leadership responsibilities and brought it to management 3 times. all 3 times they told me i was too young to be made a leader so they would stop giving me the responsibilities, yet they never did. the final time i told them to pay me for the job i was doing or have me do the job they paid me for led to me ultimately leaving.

Pro érvek

good pay, flexible schedule, sundays off

Kontra érvek

short breaks if any, barely a discount, working outside 75% of the time in all weather conditions, poor management

It was okay

Management got really wacky, super understaffed. I liked working at cfa in the beginning, but it slowly got boring and very tiring after a while. Especially working over time since we were consistently understaffed.
Munkahelyi kultúra

A wonderful place to work

I absolutely love working here. The people treat you like family. The benefits are good. The pay is good. It is fast paced, so you'll never be bored.

Pro érvek

They really care about their employees

Not much scheduling notice

Don’t do it

Just don’t do it. It seems good in the beginning but progressively it becomes worse. It’s not flexible whatsoever and you get in trouble for no reason. Don’t do it
Munkahelyi kultúra

Productive place to work but bad management

You get along with your coworkers well, tons of laughs and fun times. But management over works you, there is a lot of favoritism and they pick and choose who to punish. And many managers make your life difficult on purpose.

Free lunch, flexible schedules

brash management, over worked

Meh

It’s a job. You can tell there’s a hierarchy. Get used to seeing people come and go either because fired or they quit. You may get a good operator or you’ll get a bad one. Only good part is the coworkers and the worst is entitled customers. Team leaders will sweet talk you to keep you around or talk to you like a child.

Discount lunch

Short breaks, management

Not For Everyone

I worked at this Chick-Fil-A for about 9 months, and it was not what I was expecting. To start, I got hired after a 5 minute interview, which should've been the first red flag. When I began working, nobody even knew I was starting and that threw everything off. They then put me to train on one of the hardest positions for the whole day. Throughout my time here, I was rarely trained on anything and I was self-taught for most. The management is a big problem as well; they are all adults, but act like children. Most drama at this job was because of the shift leaders or even the older team members. The schedules were put out two, maybe even one day before that week. With breaks, you aren't always promised free food, you can get $1-$9 worth of free food depending on the waste. This can be a real pain when the number goes down and you have to pay for your food everyday for a month. I can say that I made some good friendships while working here. Even though I dreaded coming into work almost every day because of the nasty customers, it wasn't necessarily a bad job to have. Even when they were understaffed, it was still a decently fun job to have.

30 minute breaks, easy job

Outside in 20-100 degree weather

Great for a First Job

This was the very first job that I took while in high school years ago. When I started working here, I did not receive much formal training, instead, I had to rely on coworkers to teach me. I enjoyed working there and I worked to the best of my ability. However, I would be given very few hours. Sometimes I would get a few hours one day and then not be scheduled for a week or two. I was eventually terminated via email. The reason given was that I was not learning as quickly as they wanted me to. I do not have very much work experience yet, but an in-person meeting or even a phone call seems like it would have been more professional. I still recommend working here as an employee, especially for teenagers as a first job.

Fun, but stressful

This is my first job & I've been here for two years! Overall its been a good experience! All my coworkers are beyond friendly & helpful! Everyone feels like family & Ive made many close friends here. Regardless of Chick-Fil-A being a conservative, homophobic company, Ive been very open about who I am & my coworkers have been accepting! :) Even though theres many perks to this job, this job can be very repetitive and stressful. You always end up doing the same things & it can get so draining. We are constantly working outside and because I live in Texas it can be overwhelming in the heat. Ive had both good & bad experiences with management! Overall this job hasn't treated me too bad & I don't regret it. Its been a good first job.

Pro érvek

free meals, very flexible, fun coworkers!

repetitive, stressful, working outside
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Chick-fil-A? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.Kérdésem van

Átfogó minősítés