Chick-fil-A
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Front of House Team Member

Munkakör megnevezése
Front of House Team Member242 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
242 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 16 892 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very busy during the lunch rush, but I can imagine work is much less stressful during the night shift. Friendly employees, but very competitive and not much time to relax on the job.
Free lunch
Stress
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was fun and fast paced but youre dealing with the public so as long as you have a good team of coworkers you can get through everything. Part time was easy enough but the pay was minimum and the breaks weren’t long. Loved the atmosphere and the group of people I worked with.
Pro érvek
Free food, fast paced, great staff
Short breaks, minimum pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
Everything became my pleasure inside and outside of the work place. The pandemic is the only reason I was laid off. I look forward to continuing my time working as well as taking my high-school courses. To be able to move up is my next goal.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This place is probably the only good fast food restaurant that has nice and caring management. You have advancement opportunities if you demonstrate that you want you be put in a managerial role. Great place for young individuals who want to get their first job and build interpersonal skills, leadership and communication skills in a very fast paced environment.
Free meal (Only certain food), 15-30min break, Flexible schedule
Short breaks, low pay
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was very fast paced but everyone always had a good attitude. We were all friends and had a good time working together! Also Chick-fil-a looks super great on a resume!
Free lunch during break
Kontra érvek
always doing something no down time
Munkahelyi kultúra
Mostly a great culture of people to work with, flexible hours, decent pay, make sure you want to work hard. still good for school. still be professional
hours and people
Kontra érvek
full time can be very demanding
Munkahelyi kultúra
Probably not the work environment I would for recommend for someone unconventional. Most managers are helpful but often stressed. Taking orders in drive-thru is fun in my opinion, less micromanagement.
Free lunches
Limited times to enjoy meals, Forced to smile 24/7
Munkahelyi kultúra
So far I’ve had a great couple years at Chick-fil-a, the team is amazing and you definitely are surrounded by a true family when you work here. It’s a great environment and lovely job. It gets hard, of course, no job is easy, but it has way more ups than it does downs!
Pro érvek
certain $ amount for free food, great environment, good experience, great memories
fast-paced, scattered hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
This was my first job, and overall, it was a pretty nice experience. I saved a good chunk of money and the employees and customers were usually pretty okay. Every once in a while, something would happen, but most of the time, it was fairly okay.
Free lunches, flexible schedule
Short breaks, bad management
Munkahelyi kultúra
Worked there over 2 years. It started out as a nice experience and some of the crew and leaders were really down to earth. Some could be very rude. Was payed fairly for food service, but deffinetly didnt feel like upper management cared about the employees. Good place to work part time for some extra cash but would not recomend as a full time career.
Pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
The ambient at Chick-fil-A is great. None of the work is too difficult or hard. The people that work are amazing , so my only complaint would be the compensation. The Starbucks across the street which requires labor just on the inside, and not outside like Chick-fil-A, gets compensated a lot more for just being hired.
Discounted lunch
Kontra érvek
Pay close to minimum wage
Munkahelyi kultúra
Nothing really made sense. You really could not express who you were, you had to deal with people that would blame situations on you. The staff was not always doing their job, they were little to no help.
Munkahelyi kultúra
My experience working at chick fil a was far one of the best besides working with the people I went to school with . It’s important to build a relationship with your employees to get the best out of your work environment . Having a good relation with your employees Is important . I’ve had a great time working here . Everybody was friendly and had a common goal , to give the best oncoming experience to the people not only treat them with kindness and respect but to provide not only good quality food but a friendly environment where they feel welcomed. Everybody working together and getting along getting everything done made the job enjoyable. The manager was nice and made sure everybody was okay and in a good mood when clocked into the job . We may have had personal issues and sometime the manager gave us some positivity and talked it through with us made it seem like everything was going to be okay . Having a manager there for you who not only cared for the money but also for the employees made the job enjoyable . Overall the pay was good and especially for those looking for their first job , I recommend chick fil a .
The pay . Work environment
No cons
Munkahelyi kultúra
Favorite workers get the hours. I was scheduled just 3 hours a day weekdays and got sent home early or told not to come in. Worst part I said multiple times I didn't have a clock in number, took 2 weeks to get one. I logged my working hours on my phone for 3 weeks I worked 30hrs was only paid for 17 of them. So be sure to log your hours.
Free lunch
everything else
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed working here very much I’m just ready for something different this was my first job an it was nice working here they trained me very well to understand everything and everyone is just so sweet an supportive
Pro érvek
Free employee meals decent pay decent breaks
Feeling rushed constantly
Munkahelyi kultúra
Morning manager are micro managers and will right you up for the smallest things. Even if that thing isn't in the employee handbook, if the manager doesn't like it then you will get written up. The is a night time manager that shouldn't be a manger. She is constantly saying how she doesn't want to be here and she is constantly stressed and when she is that visibly stressed it makes everyone else stressed and it is not a good environment when she is there.
Pro érvek
A food allowance and pays relatively well.
Kontra érvek
Short breaks, its hard work and people get mad at you for stuff that wasn't your fault.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
This location was awful, the upper management never helped if they saw that the store was super busy. The amount of work they expect you to do is not worth the pay. I think this store should be a last resort if you’re really desperate, because other locations do not treat you the way this one does. This specific store also has ridiculous rules such as lowering your pay by $2 if you call out one day or if you feel sick and want to go home early. They also don’t consider school a priority and think that the job is more important, which considering most of their employees are students is concerning. It is obvious the store cares more about the money than their workers. Working at this location made me the most miserable I have ever been at any job. Also, if you don’t give a two weeks notice they will lower your pay to $7.25 which I find inhumane.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It's just another food business job so it has what is expected. Being up on your feet and limited hours. Good that you can request time off though. Gets very busy.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was great i would definitely recommend this as a new first job for teenagers. You’ll work really hard but the pay is definitely worth it. I made like 2,000+ within 5 months.
Pro érvek
Free Lunches, great pay, nice work environment.
Kontra érvek
Short breaks and sometimes your feet hurts.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall a great workplace, however schedules can be highly irregular, even up to months without a shift, and breaks are not always issued. Advancement is achievable, but highly competitive.
Lunch allowance
Irregular breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a fun place to work, taught me a lot of skills and even helped me open up because before working there I was definitely not a social person, so that helped a lot I met and made a lot of friends.
Food discounts