Chick-fil-A
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Front of House Manager

Munkakör megnevezése
Front of House Manager19 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
19 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 16 902 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working here is a great opportunity to grow yourself as a leader. You learn a lot about how to deal with people in many different facets. Working with your team and the public provides many different challenges that are fun to learn from.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This is a great place to work. The company values, work enviroment, servant leadership and team atmosphere all contribute to making this an enjoyable work place. There is plenty of opportunity for advancement and most of the managers started as entry level workers with the company.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management is very personable, and flexible. Fast, and stressful environment. Height restricted personal may have trouble reaching products for distribution. Team members often get rewarded for their hard work and milestone accomplishments.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love my job it’s all worth my time I’ve learned so many new things I enjoy going to work and I also enjoy being a part of this company...My job title comes with respect and it’s gonna take me a long way...
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great environment to start off in, i was welcomed every time I came to work, the busy style of the company made the time go by fast and made long hours easy to work.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I really felt happy and satisfied working there. It was a great atmosphere with great people. I loved every minute i was there. I especially loved my coworkers and guests. Built many great relationships.
Munkahelyi kultúra
There are good times, management expects you to run the store and have the whole store in your hands for minimum wage, while they get paid triple of what team members do, they want you to act like you love it there, but wont let you laugh or have a good time when working, McDonalds pays better, they also expect you to stand outside all throughout the winter to take orders and money outside, while the higher paid people stay inside with the heat.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked there for a week and i couldn’t do it any longer the owner runs the store Like it’s the military very young supervisors who don’t respect or know how to talk to people too many rules and expectations for such little pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
I learned that the people who say they are in it for the team are typically only in it for themselves. They are a very busy store and cant keep good team members on their team for a reason.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Promised a manager position that never happened, ended up being treated like trash, owners bottom line was money. Used spoiled food, not stocked well.
Airport environment food discount
Kontra érvek
No benefits, punched out for bathroom break, owners pretend too much
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very strong team based environment. The store gets very busy and it is very popular during the summer. Just come in and ask to speak to any manager and they will help you get to where you need to go to start working as soon as possible.
Free lunches
Short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
It is a fast-paced job with a lot of learning opportunities. The management is a little bit one-sided because of the friendships. The hardest part is managing the breakfast and lunch rush with only a handful of team members there. The most enjoyable part of my job is the helpful skills that I was able to receive from my previous director and manager.
Pro érvek
Creating bonds with our daily guests
Kontra érvek
Dealing with management who take all the credit for work that was not done by them
Munkahelyi kultúra
CFA is a wonderful company to work for. I have worked for 3 different locations spanning from a $5 Million store to a $7 Million Store to a new concept DFL.

Each location has a slight difference in management set up and expectations. But each location has a core value system that is consistent. Be prepared to work hard, CFA pays well for the fast food industry, biut you have to earn it.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Loved working at Chick-Fil-A. Everybody has a servant mindset so its really easy to work together as a team. The Culture of Chick-Fil-A is the best atmopshere I have ever had to work at.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This was a great place 2 work, a positive, lively atmosphere; as well as an adaptable environment. Besides some of the opposing co-workers, all i well
Free Break Meals
Benefits and Vacation not clear
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
A day at Chick Fil A is face paced and noisy. However, the Team Members and Leadership are great! Everyone is close and although a lot of days are stressful, we make the best of them.
Pro érvek
50% off food. Great Work/Life Balance Easy to get a raise if you are an outstanding employee
Expensive Healthcare, Turnover rate is high
Munkahelyi kultúra
Unfortunately, the operator at the Farmington, NM store micromanages terribly! I was promoted, but every decision I made was either too harsh or not harsh enough. Operator belittles his employees and demands resignation for false claims. I believe Chick-fil-A overall is a great place and I miss my team something fierce. If the Farmington store doesn't get some serious changes made to the operator it will fail.
Free meals
Kontra érvek
Operator micromanages and has terrible temper
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Days are fast paced. Its very rare that you are just standing around. Very high expectations are placed on staff. The hardest part is lack of training and management, the most enjoyable part is the customers.
Pro érvek
Free lunches, the owner is actually a great leader.
mid management plays favorites
Munkahelyi kultúra
In addition to serving each guest with a smile, we tend to go the extra mile to ensure each guest has the most pleasant experience in our Restaurant, which they would never experience in a quick service restaurant. I've learned so much working in this environment from managing teams to supplier payments, scheduling, shift management, conflict resolution, and so much more.
További Chick-fil-A-értékelések megtekintése