Chick-fil-A
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Front End Associate

Munkakör megnevezése
Front End Associate485 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
485 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 16 867 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great work environment, made great friends while working there, but the pay wasn't enough and it was only a temporary job while I worked on education to get better jobs
Free meal once a day
Low pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
The company truly cares. Each operator is different but the chick fil a company as a whole is amazing. Chick-fil-A is a great first job and a great stepping stone job.
Employee meals
No healthcare, low pay
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
They pay $8 an hour and give lots of hours but at the end of the day you are walking away with very little money. Management is not encouraging and will talk to you inappropriately.
Lots of hours
poor management
Munkahelyi kultúra
I absolutely adored working here and made many great friends. It's a great fast paced environment and I learned so much. This was my first job so I didn't know what to expect, and I'm sad to leave. My boss was great and my hours were very flexible. I enjoyed the people I worked with. You get free meals during your shift, and my boss would sometimes give me a discount when I got cookies in bulk. Overall it's a great place to work.
Free meals
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun job especially for high school students. The management does cute things like makes parties for its staff and usually the coworkers hand out on Sundays.
Free lunches, coworkers
Short breaks, busy
Munkahelyi kultúra
I hated working here, management was annoying, pay was terrible, work was always stressful and I dreaded going to work everyday I was scheduled. Management played favorites and did not try to hide it. They were not flexible at all with your schedule. Faking being happy all day was exhausting. All this stress and exhaustion was only for $8/hr. Overall, a pretty bad experience that I would not recommend
free meal during shift
Kontra érvek
basically everything else; poor management, terrible pay, being overworked.
Munkahelyi kultúra
One fellow employee who request for a day off will get no disciplinary action but, another employee does it, their hours get cut. Feels like high school all over again. The job itself is not bad. Actually, I liked everything required of me in my job title. The coworkers are really what make or break your experience. Be sure to never miss a day unless your their favorite employee, but even then beware.
Free food up to $5, pay
Toxic environment, favoritism
Munkahelyi kultúra
This was a great first job no doubt they are nice and very fun to be around but it seems like they do not care for there employees very much. i had asked for a manager promotion 3 times all three saying yes but then something more important apparently came up and they had just forgotten about me, and then later in the month someone else has been promoted higher than me who has also been there shorter time that i have. they also will keep you in the same spot for hours upon hours and just keep the people they like near them and not switch them out, they play favorites
free lunches one a day
Kontra érvek
poor pay, not much employee care, pick favorites
Munkahelyi kultúra
I have a lot to say about this store in general. I can say without a doubt it was the worst. The management very obviously picks favorites who do all the easy jobs and they make everyone else do the dirty work. They'll make you work outside in ridiculous conditions because they really just don't care. People who have worked here for years act like they know everything and constantly bring you down when you're trying your best. You'll do way too much for what they pay you and they won't recognize you for it. Also, some of the women there who should be setting an example are very inappropriate for what Chick-fil-A seems to stand for. The only good part about this job was getting a lot of hours and flexibility with my schedule.
Free Break Meal, Flexible With Schedule
Everything Else
Munkahelyi kultúra
While working at this establishment I developed customer service skills that I will carry with me the rest of my life. I also learned how to be a quicker problem solver while still maintaining a calm and collected attitude.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It's chick-fil-a after all, known for the friendly (sometimes too friendly) staff always there to make sure everyone there, including fellow employees, are taken care of to the best of their abilities. The 8-10 hours of standing in virtually the same spot are what got to me. Never before had I experienced lower-back pain as a young adult until I had been at CFA a few months regardless of the various shoes and insoles I tried. Mngt was quick and just with any employee misconduct. Do a good job and you will be rewarded for it. Just don't expect to have any energy at the end of the day for any family time.
Good culture
Kontra érvek
Long hours standing in place
Munkahelyi kultúra
Its different at each location, but here are opportunities to improve and move up but it is often not based on experience but favoritism, great teammates and overall kind work environment, but can get pretty crazy. Most enjoyable part of the job are the kind customers who are regulars and connecting with other workers (usually who are on your same level).
Break food
Munkahelyi kultúra
One of the best entry level jobs out there. They hire incredible people and teach you excellent customer service. I worked here in college and truly value my time there.
quality people, great food
fast paced
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick-fil-A in Westworth Village was a great. The staff was cleanly and nice. Management was always willing to help and the worked with us. If I lived here I would have kept this job
Free lunches
Munkahelyi kultúra
This a terrible location to work simply because of management. She talks to me crazy and expects me to be ok with. I work outside my whole shift...but was lied to and told I'd have a different position. If management doesn't like you they will treat you like trash. In Texas it's been in the triple digits and they give us one cup of water and when we go in to get more, they try to stop us from getting water. I hate this job!!! 635 and Mac Arthur location Las Colinas. Terrible place to work!!
Kontra érvek
Terrible management, bad work enviroment.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It has been an awesome place to work for, But it is time for me to move on. They care about you and will do their best to meet your needs. Flexible around school schedule and are easily adjustable to your schedule.
Pro érvek
Free Food if we meet our goals
No paid Breaks
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
I ,Anonymous, being the very wide minded person that I am, will probably have one of the more honest and well thought reviews on working here. If you work part time, your schedule will be very flexible based on the insane amount of people they have working there. You will generally get a decent amount of hours and can definitely change it if you'd like (now with COVD-19 things have changed so no guarantees). You're co-workers are generally the nicest people ever (on night shift, morning shift they can be VERY unbearable). Management... different breed. We did have some very nice managers but they all switched jobs (which was a GREAT choice because this place is horrible). Most managers there are constantly stressed due to the work load they put on themselves and they take it out on the workers. It is not a fun place to be at and is not something I'd recommend. This does NOT go for every Chick-fil-a, only this one. The Collierville Chick-fil-a is the worst I've seen nationwide by FAR. They do their jobs inefficiently and blame it on you for being "slow". They're organization is bad and the work place is not clean. The pay is horrific for what kind of work load you go through. Kitchen is a lot more fair with their pay compared to up front. You are supposed to have a 6-month review with a raise, except the owner of this store does not care too much for this and he is very difficult to get a hold of.
They are starting to straighten some things out in that store, but they should've been straightened out since the beginning.

To go along with this and how we run, we ONLY super
 - több...
Pro érvek
Flexible work schedule, nice co-workers (NOT the management)
Kontra érvek
Bad pay, bad management, dirty, unorganized, unprofessional, high workload
Munkahelyi kultúra
Hours are horrible, with the phrase "hours are earned, not given". This statement was never stated in my interview which is quite irritating. My management is bias because they're friends with other team members out of work. I'm currently looking at other jobs due to lack of hours and lack of a fun environment.
free lunch, 50% discount
Kontra érvek
training, team members, fake team
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at Chick-Fil-A is not for the faint of heart. We are constantly busy throughout the week due to people's love for CFA but it is also a fun job to have. Management at my store is really good and they honestly are very caring and help out A TON. A typical work day for my job is usually either running register or doing outside drive-thru which helps get people in and out of line quickly, then if I'm there at night I'll usually start to help close by cleaning coffee, restocking sauces, cups, etc. It's a very simple job with a pretty good pay for what you're doing.
Free Lunch, Breaks if you work certain hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was really fun, and I enjoyed working there. Everyone is really nice, and encouraging. The managers are really nice, and are able to provide exactly what you need.
Discounts
Short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
Everyone has a life and nobody should just be getting paid 11.50 an hour. You can’t really make a living unless you work overtime. Other than that chick fil a is a very decent community and I enjoyed my time there overall.