Chick-fil-A
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Front End Associate

Munkakör megnevezése
Front End Associate450 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
450 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 16 003 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good
Great work environment, made great friends while working there, but the pay wasn't enough and it was only a temporary job while I worked on education to get better jobs
Pro érvek
Free meal once a day
Kontra érvek
Low pay
2,0
Don't believe the hype.
Breaks only 20 minute.
Breaks usually given within the first two hours of your shift.

Directors are not on the same page.

Directors let their significant others walk through the kitchen and behind the counter. Also gives them free food.

Don't expect proper training, but they expect you to be good at your job without it.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed working there as my first time work experience.
My experience working at Chick-Fil-A was busy but satisfying. Many of my coworkers were very nice and helped me on my first week. They have excellent customer service and a great attitude.
Great first job!
The specific location I was at didn’t have the best managerial leadership (Houston Tx, BW8 and Hammerly). But in general, people were amazing, guests were amazing, and just the Christian environment was absolutely amazing! If you like people this is the job for you!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Hectic work environment with awesome people
To say that Chick-Fil-A was chaotic would be an understatement. When we were busy we were insanely busy with lines often out the door. There was rarely time to sit, and it being my first job was definitely a rude awakening. Nevertheless, I enjoyed my time due to my co workers and the food.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
2,0
The truth about Chick-Fil-A
Everyone was friendly until they started to show their true colors, the longer I was there. The managers do not handle people differently from them. I did not receive proper training because the trainers were always busy doing something else. The trainers were offended if I did something that other trainers showed me to do. I was fried because I was so nervous that I did not hear the customer's order. I had hearing problems, so I laughed it off as my fault. The hardest part of the job is having to an hour for long hours with a short break, and at the end of the day, it pays you little. The enjoyable things about that place are their food and a few courteous workers. I have no problem with Chick-fil-A. I think that trainers and managers need proper communication and let not the fast pace environment interfere with their mental state.
Fun and energetic staff
The staff at the totem-lake Chick-Fil-A are amazing! You are automatically one of the team members there no matter what. Everyone has a smile and wants to help keep your smile on your face. Management is always there to help and will do whatever it takes for the shift to flow without a hitch. Also, the best job for people in school because they offer very flexible hours and are very understanding! Great place to work!
Pro érvek
money for food, flexible schedule, great staff
Munkahelyi kultúra
Everyone there is very friendly
Very friendly employees, and managers (most of the time), A bit stressful but overall fun. Got paid every two weeks, never got a raise but I wasn't really in it for the money.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick-Fil-A is a nice place to work at
This is a great opportunity for you to make long lasting friendships with your team members and managers. There is decent pay for the work you do and very flexible hours that could fit in your schedule.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Life changing co workers and growing experiences
This job has been the most life-altering experience from the guests to the team members. We not only have fun good food and pay but we have each other back no matter what.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love my coworkers and leaders
I loved the people and the mission. The leadership really cares for their employees. It can be a tiring, fast paced job but it also can be a lot of fun. You can build friendships with a lot of amazing people.
Chick-Fil-A overall
Overall i worked for Chick-Fil-A for five years. I grew tremendously as an employee, working my way up from a Team Member to Director, as well as a person, molded me into the woman I bv am today. I love the company and im very thankful for everyone that has guided me along the way.
Flexible Work Hours
This position allows for you to select working hours that are flexible and convenient. Personally who desire to work and study will benefit greatly from this kind of flexibility.
Chick-Fil-A also provider client friendly services. . their aim is to ensure the guest is completely satisfied with the service they receive.

Services are also executed in a professional and efdecient manner
Chic fila is a cult
It's run by a bunch of 15 to 18 yo children that hv been indoctrinated into their weird cult. The owners/operators prey on the vulnerabilities of the kids.It's surprisingly dirty behind the counter btw. Not much if any sanitation. No protocols. Operator is rarely there instead operates at off property office watching every move of everyone on remote cameras. 40 in this store.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun place to learn how to have a good work ethic
Working at Chikfila was a great learning experience and one of the best first jobs I could suggest to someone in highschool. The management helped me learn how to interact with customers in a professional and engaging way and made work enjoyable for the most part. There were hard days obviously, but it was overall an enjoyable experience and I enjoyed the work and the pay.
Too Personal
Chick-fil-a was too personal for me as a person. I seem to be too serious for that position and I did not really meet the chic-fil-a standards. In my eyes they try to manipulate you into this robot and I did not get with that program because it was not easy for them to manipulate me into what they wanted me to be, so I decided to dismiss myself from the job.
Great place to work.
Every Sunday off. Great guest interaction. Employees help and encourage you almost every day. Positive attitudes and attainable goals for every shift.
Productive and Fun Workplace
I enjoyed working at Chick-Fil-A because I got along with all the employees and it was nice to meet new people. I am a fast learner so I was also able to do my job efficiently and effectively, along with helping out with other co-workers if it was needed. Everyone was extremely kind and helpful, and the whole atmosphere was just kind and caring.
Love my job!
At Chick fil a you are treated as family not just an employee. The Prancer is there everyday and works along side is not just sit in an office. He cares about us and makes sure we all know it. He even makes sure we feel special on our birthdays, anniversary and at Christmas. The company pays very well and is very flexible with scheduling. The customers are the best as well.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great company to work for
Great hospitality and family friendly atmosphere! Company that truly cares it's employees!!!!!
I love being a part of this company and what it represents!
Great experience
This was a fantastic experience and I enjoyed the company, they have advancement programs to help you succeed. They’ll allow you to go at your own pace, or help you pull through and shine to the top.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés