Chick-fil-A
4.0 az 5 csillagból.
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Front End Associate

Cég értékelése
Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye

Értékelések kategória szerint

3.8Munka és magánélet egyensúlya

Rendezés:

HasznosságÉrtékelésDátum
595 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelőenMind a(z) 19,277 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra

Good

Kiemelt Indeed-értékelés

Az Indeed által kiválasztott leghasznosabb értékelés
Great work environment, made great friends while working there, but the pay wasn't enough and it was only a temporary job while I worked on education to get better jobs

Free meal once a day

Low pay

Pretty good overall

I have enjoyed my time at Chick Fil A. The atmosphere was awesome and everybody had a fantastic work ethic. Sometimes it would get tough with the rushes during lunch, but it wasn’t anything we couldn’t handle.

Flexible Hours

Rush can be tough
Munkahelyi kultúra

great coworkers, but management isnt great

i loved the people i worked with on my level, management wasnt good. i worked foh, pay was bad. they expect you to be perfect and you dont get paid enough to be perfect. if you arent perfect, higher ups arent happy. its stressful bc its so busy. the free meal was nice tho. another good thing is that they focus on hiring nice people, so you are around kind people.

free meal, nice people

Kontra érvek

pay is low, stressful, a lot of expectations
Munkahelyi kultúra

Productive place and fun pwople

It’s very customer oriented. They are also quick to help if an employee is in trouble and are willing to take the heat off of you if there’s an angry customer. Although with the amount required of us I do think that better pay and longer breaks should be applied.

Pro érvek

Amazing people, friendly management, and mostly great customers

Kontra érvek

Short breaks, not that great of pay, a lot required for a small amount of money

Management is toxic

While it seems like a great company management is toxic. It seems like they want you to be perfect robots who say my pleasure all the time. I'm unaware if it's every location but my location is not good.

Pro érvek

Free lunches, Sundays off.

Not so great hours

Korábbi munkáltató értékelése

Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.

People

It’s a good and bad situation, there are some people who would like you to succeed but most of the managers are just teenagers so they have a lot of favorites. The directors are mostly blind sided about who gets promoted because the team leads are the ones who give feedback so if you’re not a favorite, goodluck on getting promoted! Also they make you do kitchen shifts and not get paid as much as kitchen.

$7 free food during work

People
Munkahelyi kultúra

Great place to work very fun and fast paced

I worked for Chickfila as a teenager in highschool and i must say this has to be the best job i've ever had. It was such a fun place to work. Moving from face to face, to drinks/deserts, them onto bagging . I used to just help all around .So if your someone who loves a fast paced environment this is the job for you! You also get %50 off one meal per shift.
Munkahelyi kultúra

Great part time job for high school students, not a job that should/could be taken serious

Directors is very unorganized and shady, shift leaders are sassy and full of disrespect because of a title. Team members are not disciplined nor genuinely respectful.

Discounted meals

Its fun, But demanding

Working there is pretty Alright. It's just pretty fast paced and busy. And if you work outside in the Las Vegas heat, You better have water. You have misters but They usually do nothing

Flexible Schedule, Decent Pay

Short breaks, Fast pace
Munkahelyi kultúra

Fast paced with little respect or understanding for employees

Overall, not a very good place to work. It is too fast paced, which means that the managers are almost always overwhelmed and don’t have the time to care for employee needs.

Free food on break

Kontra érvek

Short breaks, no care for employees
Munkahelyi kultúra

Fun and energetic workplace, encouraging and friendly staff

From the moment I walked into my interview I knew I wanted to work at Chick-fil-A. The employees greeted me with an enthusiastic hello and a smile and several of them came to ask if I needed a drink or anything. The environment is so much better than any other fast food place. They care so much more about they're customers and employees than other fast food places, especially compared to McDonald's, which I had worked at previously.

Pro érvek

Free food (up to 8.50 at my location)

Kontra érvek

Order taking outside during rush no matter the weather

Almost always hectic!

I hated working there after a while because, guests sometimes rude, management didn’t have the time or energy to care, pay was usually minimum wage, treat leader pay was good. Very flexible with your hours but very stressful if you are someone with anxiety.

free food

30 min breaks

It’s alright

My Chick Fil A was definitely not the best. Although it was new, when I applied there and got the job I immediately thought it would be great, but after a while the true colors of management came out. Favoritism within management and their siblings; overlooking certain employees mistakes and racial divide in the work place.

Free Food

Good for a starting job

The pay isn’t high enough to work there after high school, but the environment and work is perfect for someone starting out. Managers will help you whenever needed and are considerate of school and personal schedules.

Pro érvek

lunch allowance, free drinks, great work environment, friendly staff and management

pay
Munkahelyi kultúra

Really great hours, if you don’t mind terrible managers

It was fun to work here, but the hours got too much. They stopped scheduling me to my availability even when I said I wasn’t able to work, and had terrible management. Favoritism is a huge problem there.

Pro érvek

Great hours if you want to work overtime

Kontra érvek

Bad management, if you aren’t on their good side, you’re out.
Munkahelyi kultúra

Meet great people, but can’t move up easily

I had worked there for 7 months and although I had worked there longer than many workers I never moved up. I was stuck taking orders everyday and only got a few opportunities to learn new jobs. They say that its a great place to grow and learn, but if you mess up once they determine you’re not good at it and never give you another chance. There is definitely favoritism because only the people that the managers like are moved up. DO NOT WORK HERE AT YOUR FIRST JOB!! This is my first job and there is little guidance or slack for any team member unless they like you. The only perk I really got out of it were great friends! If you are fast at learning and outgoing you should be fine. But as a first job this was the worst place to start.

Pro érvek

meet great people, free lunch

Kontra érvek

cant move up, cant make mistakes
Munkahelyi kultúra

People are always leaving the job. The management is bad and they barely train you. If they don’t like you management will put you at the most dreadful tasks. Had to ask to get drinks of water and were constantly refused
Munkahelyi kultúra

Fun place to work with great coworkers

Working at Chick-fil-a can be high stress, because of all the people you have to deal with so quickly, but it makes up for it with the people you get to work with.

Free break meal

Short breaks

Very flexible hours

Very flexible for college students Fair pay but not enough to live off ofSome of the workers can have mean attitude and makes the job difficult but for the most part it is a fun environment and family oriented

Easy job to pick up

Pretty good summer job for any high school student. Fairly easy to learn tasks and your coworkers are decent. The vibe of fast food just minimizes the overall experience.

Free food on breaks

High turnover rates

underpaid

severely underpaid for the amount of work that's required. hardest job i've ever had and i'm 24 and graduated from college now with a professional job.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Chick-fil-A? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.Kérdésem van

Átfogó minősítés

• Vállalatok
  • Chick-fil-A
  • Alkalmazotti értékelések
  • Front End Associate
Mondd el, hogyan javíthatnánk az oldal tartalmán
Mit szeretnél hozzáadni vagy módosítani?