Chick-fil-A
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Front Desk Agent

Értékelések kategória szerint
6 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 16 895 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at Chick-Fil-A was the most fun I have had at a job. The environment is fun and relaxed with a strict focus on customer service and efficiency.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not very pleased with diversity, or time management. But decent job to work at for a short period of time. Could have been more learning opportunities and diversity in the job though
Munkahelyi kultúra
This was my first job while still attending high school and doing extracurricular activities. I was able to get good work hours and still have the time I needed for my school work and sports.The managers and owner were great, helpful, and let me know when I was doing a good job. I loved my coworkers and we would work together and help each other, especially if it got busy so nobody felt like they had to struggle. As with any place, there were some rude or creepy customers, but there was always someone looking out for you. As much as they value excellent customer service, they also value you as an employee. In general, my work environment was clean, friendly, positive, and engaging.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chic-fil-A really had a family aspect involved with all of their employees. Everyone was very close and everyone made friends with each other. It is a very respected environment, however, you can still have fun.
Pro érvek
food, good enviornment, good people, good company
Kontra érvek
low hours
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
As was my first job the management was very kind and patient with me. They taught me everything that I needed to know and the atmosphere was very family-like. I miss my old team very much.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick-Fil-A is a great place to work, especially because it provides ample opportunity for it's employees to grow and advance in their careers. A typical day at work involved working the register and taking orders. I learned a lot about how to work efficiently under pressure and significantly honed my customer service skills. The workplace culture at Chick-Fil-A is great, full of friendly and polite people dedicated to performing their job to the best of their abilities. The hardest part of the job was definitely working during rush hours. It does get really hard when you're on your feet for hours and the customers just keep flowing in. The most enjoyable part is getting to refill sweet old ladies' diet lemonades and have them call you daring or sharing a smile with a military dad when you say "thank you for your service".
További Chick-fil-A-értékelések megtekintése