Chick-fil-A
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Food Service Worker

87 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 15 217 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked with fun team players. The company employs polite staff and management that are great to work with. The atmosphere is pleasant plus we got Sundays off.
fun yet stressful
great company, very fast paced environment, but once you get the hang of the schedule and when the busy times come, it naturally becomes easy, during my time it was hard because our manager wasn't really doing a great job leading us. but overall it turned out ok for a start up job.
Less than satisfied
I had a horrible experience while I was there. They will work you until you are dead on your feet and the GM at my old store before I was transferred was having relations with employees and promoting them.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good place to work for students
Chick-fil-a is a good place to work for students because my work schedule worked around my school schedule. The job was not difficult and they offer a discount on your food.
Love of helping people
I love it there
They will Help you to no ends

I'm happy to be working there

The food is awesome

you can grow in this company

A living and caring place
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and fun place to work
It was nice to work at chick fil A because I learn a lot of new things. It is a good place to gain experience about food services and fast food things.
Munkahelyi kultúra
chick fil a is a bit difficult but very good people.
I would clock in for a day at work and there would always be something to do there. So you always remain busy and then before you know it the day is over.
I was in High School and worked part time
High School job. Enjoyed it and learned the value of money and how to budget. Was able to learn different jobs in the restaurant business. Management was good.
Fun place to work
The time i was employed at CFA was memorable. The constant fast paced enviornemtn taught me how to remain calm in chaos, and allowed me to open up and develop communication skills. For that i am grateful. The worst part of the jo was the unexpected extended shifts i would have to complete if someone didnt do their part.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Customer service was the number one priority at the restaurant and all the employees were trained to treat them with respect. The management helped the staff see their purpose and how to work efficiently.
Fun work environment
Lots of fast-paced hands-on activities but the team is so nice and welcoming that it makes it all worth it. Lots of fun jokes help balance out the busy days and make time go by quicker than you'd expect
Free Meal
Busy Hours
Wouldnt reccomend
Chick fil a enforces strict policies which quickly become toxic and overbearing.
They force you to pretend to be happy which is not realistic, the management was very poor and favoritism was rampant all of the above has inflicted severe emotional damage onto other workers and myself

I would never encourage anyone to work there.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick Fil A 918 8th Needs for structure has poor management, it’s good place to work thoug
The operator of the store doesn’t know how to work under pressure so he takes it out on his employees. He shows favoritism and he lets the Assistants Directors talk bad about all the employees they don’t like. They will cut your hours or find a way to fire you if they don’t like you. They write you up about anything only a doctors note can excuse you. The operator doesn’t realize that he makes some of the employees nervous because he always look angry and then when you ask him something he acts like he doesn’t want to answer. The management is unprofessional and mixxy. If the managers would stop acting like little kids doing he/say she/say than everyone would want to come to work and have a nice shift. Chick Fil A is nice place to work,but just not this one. If you tell them you need to change your hours due to school or personal reason they have a problem with it. We come in and do the same thing everyday, but that’s expected and not an issue. If the boss is never looking happy then his employees is not going to look happy.
Pay
Por management
All About the Customer
When one decides to work for this company, they will realize that it is based on customer satisfaction and getting orders out in a timely fashion. It is fast-paced, and the work environment is friendly.
Too stressful
I would say they don’t pay enough for how much they expect from you. Depending upon your coworkers you could easily be miserable. It is important to note that this job is extremely demanding and to keep that in mind
Pro érvek
Free break meals only if you work more than 6 hours.
Everything else lol.
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very new location not very good management
This was my first job I was in high school and there wasn't much leeway for a student. I would recommend any other Chick-fil-A but not the one I worked.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and fun place to work.
Great company to work for. Good management with advancement opportunities. The job is fast paced which makes the work day seem shorter than it is. Overall, great experience working here.
Loved working here
They are very Christian based. And I loved the fact that you dont work on Sunday's. Very clean and neat place to work. Very polite environment. When I stopped working there I still was using "My Pleasure."
3,0
fun place to work
had a lot of fun there but grown out of it & found a lot better job around where I live now but I would recommend you have your high school kids apply there
Very fun work environment
Chick-fil-A is definitely a great place to work. They have strict hiring regulations and definitely look for a outgoing friendly person to provide customer service. I love the way they take care of there customers and employees.
Free lunches, rewards
Kontra érvek
Not a job to pay all your bills
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun and happy place to work
Everyone who works there always feels welcome. It’s a great environment for new workers and young teenagers. Very family friendly and there are always regulars. Also, the food is great.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés