Chick-fil-A
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Food Service Worker

Munkakör megnevezése
Food Service Worker94 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
94 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 16 487 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
This has been by far my most favorite career. I have had many job opportunities. The employees and managers are amazing. The general manager works very well with your schedule.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Since we were college student we mainly got lower pay than the other workers who were not college students they was mainly the only negative. Other than that I had a great experience working there
Munkahelyi kultúra
It’s not a bad place to work. Although, I feel like the amount of rude customers are more than average. Management is good but they do have their favorites and it shows. I was able to choose how many hours I work each week and since it’s always so busy I normally got it. Overtime is allowed as well.
Flexible schedule, good coworkers
Kontra érvek
Rude customers, extremely fast paced
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed working at Chick-fil-A, if you work hard your almost guaranteed a raise, management weren’t always the friendliest to the employees they don’t exactly understand their employees but good place to keep your head down and rise through the ranks.
Munkahelyi kultúra
You are greeted with kind faces and an energetic team. People always strive for quality service and exceptional people skills. It’s a much more friendly environment compared to most fast food chains.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The customers they really enjoy my customer service within a smile really goes a long way for people there Chick-fil-A has a great slogan with the smile thing alone with the greeting When approaching reenacting with customs
Munkahelyi kultúra
I greatly enjoyed the team that I worked with, but most of the management was harsh and unkind to everyone, almost to the point of abuse. Team members would be yelled at in front of customers frequently, unavoidable tardies or absences were met with severe punishments.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked with fun team players. The company employs polite staff and management that are great to work with. The atmosphere is pleasant plus we got Sundays off.
Munkahelyi kultúra
great company, very fast paced environment, but once you get the hang of the schedule and when the busy times come, it naturally becomes easy, during my time it was hard because our manager wasn't really doing a great job leading us. but overall it turned out ok for a start up job.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
I had a horrible experience while I was there. They will work you until you are dead on your feet and the GM at my old store before I was transferred was having relations with employees and promoting them.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick-fil-a is a good place to work for students because my work schedule worked around my school schedule. The job was not difficult and they offer a discount on your food.
I love it there
They will Help you to no ends

I'm happy to be working there

The food is awesome

you can grow in this company

A living and caring place
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was nice to work at chick fil A because I learn a lot of new things. It is a good place to gain experience about food services and fast food things.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I would clock in for a day at work and there would always be something to do there. So you always remain busy and then before you know it the day is over.
Munkahelyi kultúra
High School job. Enjoyed it and learned the value of money and how to budget. Was able to learn different jobs in the restaurant business. Management was good.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The time i was employed at CFA was memorable. The constant fast paced enviornemtn taught me how to remain calm in chaos, and allowed me to open up and develop communication skills. For that i am grateful. The worst part of the jo was the unexpected extended shifts i would have to complete if someone didnt do their part.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Customer service was the number one priority at the restaurant and all the employees were trained to treat them with respect. The management helped the staff see their purpose and how to work efficiently.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Lots of fast-paced hands-on activities but the team is so nice and welcoming that it makes it all worth it. Lots of fun jokes help balance out the busy days and make time go by quicker than you'd expect
Free Meal
Busy Hours
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick fil a enforces strict policies which quickly become toxic and overbearing.
They force you to pretend to be happy which is not realistic, the management was very poor and favoritism was rampant all of the above has inflicted severe emotional damage onto other workers and myself

I would never encourage anyone to work there.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
The operator of the store doesn’t know how to work under pressure so he takes it out on his employees. He shows favoritism and he lets the Assistants Directors talk bad about all the employees they don’t like. They will cut your hours or find a way to fire you if they don’t like you. They write you up about anything only a doctors note can excuse you. The operator doesn’t realize that he makes some of the employees nervous because he always look angry and then when you ask him something he acts like he doesn’t want to answer. The management is unprofessional and mixxy. If the managers would stop acting like little kids doing he/say she/say than everyone would want to come to work and have a nice shift. Chick Fil A is nice place to work,but just not this one. If you tell them you need to change your hours due to school or personal reason they have a problem with it. We come in and do the same thing everyday, but that’s expected and not an issue. If the boss is never looking happy then his employees is not going to look happy.
Pay
Por management
Munkahelyi kultúra
When one decides to work for this company, they will realize that it is based on customer satisfaction and getting orders out in a timely fashion. It is fast-paced, and the work environment is friendly.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés