Chick-fil-A logo
Chick-fil-A
4,0 az 5 csillagból.
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Food Preparation Worker

Cég értékelése
Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye

Értékelések kategória szerint

3,8Munka és magánélet egyensúlya

Rendezés:

HasznosságÉrtékelésDátum
118 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelőenMind a(z) 18 754 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra

Not Bad a place to work for a teenager

Kiemelt Indeed-értékelés

Az Indeed által kiválasztott leghasznosabb értékelés
The work environment is basically a bunch of teenagers and maybe 3 adults back when I worked there. Working as a prep lady wasn’t too bad but can be stressful at times, but it usually like that at most fast food jobs. It was a decent first job when I was in high school. There is no communication with the mangers for the most part.

Free Entrees
Munkahelyi kultúra

Good job for first starting out

This job was a good start into the working life but I found that this location was too much like a high-school clique and often people were singled out or treated different. I was also never provided advancement despite my eagerness to move up and the fact that seniority did not matter in this regard bothered me.

Pro érvek

Free lunch, closed on sundays

Pay and work-life balance
Munkahelyi kultúra

Steady work but not valued as an employee

If you work for this company you better prepare to be ignored by all managers, they only notice when you mess up. The only positive is the with culture, but only because it's an us-vs-them mentality. Pay was literally minimum wage for stressful with

$6 menu benefit

Family oriented

I worked for Chick fil a for several years. Excellent job. The only reason I left was they did not offer insurance at that time. I would work there again.

Free food.

No insurance
Munkahelyi kultúra

waste of time unless in highschool

dont think u can start a career there u can never grow plus customer suck. never work here unless u can kick butt and suck up to bosses very good. dont ever plan work fast food again

Korábbi munkáltató értékelése

Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.

Good experience for the Food Services exposure industry

Full-time employees should get priority for hours (35-40) not 20hrs that is what was explained at the interview .It seems like everyone goal is to be in a leadership position (which is nothing wrong with that) but on the other hand that responsibly should take a little more time until the candidate is ready. I think the responsibly for leadership positions are rushed a little bit much

Pro érvek

free lunch, opportunity to advance, but not everyone is deserving (it seems everyone wants to be a leader)

medical coverage, hours

Great coworkers

Good place with lots of energy to work. Great food on breaks. Has a strong customer base to ensure their success in a competitive fast food marketplace.

Lunches

Compensation

Chick fil a

Chick fil a is a very fun place to work at, you get multiple chances to advance into management. However you make friendships, you learn customer service. And you become familiar with reading and remembering a menu.

Overall Good Experience

Overall a good experience, not much to complain about. I felt like I gained a lot of good experience in this position however the pay could be a little better.

Nice people

Pay
Munkahelyi kultúra

Fun environment to work in.

I love being there but I feel like I have outgrown the company. I would like to grow in a different environment and move into a different field to learn new skills.

Excellent

A very supportive and inclusive work environment. Management is excellent and treats employees with respect. Heavy focus on customer satisfaction and quality of product.
Munkahelyi kultúra

Overall a great place to work

Working here gave me a second family and a second home. Everyone did their best to make sure you succeeded. It was overall a gossip-free environment, which made it a great place to work.

Check

I worked here for a while and did not receive a check. I went to the restaurant to pick up my check, then was told they didn’t even print it. I did not like working this job at all!

Productive and comfortable workplace

Its a normal minimum wage job, fast paced and calm most of the time, employees are great and fun to be around, management is strict but fair to be successful. Overall would go back to manage it myself and make it a billionaire company.

Its Chickfila

Come one it's chickfila, they worked with my school schedule, and work, they were very friendly and I enjoyed working there. It's one of the jobs I wish i never left.
Munkahelyi kultúra

Decent mid level job with good management/Staff

Overall a good experience in the short time I was there. Pay was pretty fair for being a student at the time. CFA is also reasonably flexible with hours since at most CFA stores they tend to have a large amount of staff working at once. Overall was a good learning experience but the job was ultimately just not for me.
Munkahelyi kultúra

Productive but horrible work place

Working for Chick fil a was a nice work experience in the beginning, but overtime I started to see and realize, how much respect management didn't have for they're employees. They would become very hostile and unprofessional, and sometimes would discriminate against me. I learned from working there that, it wasn't about businesses for them, it was more about who they knew the longest,and I don't think any company should be ran like this. The most enjoyable part of the job was the customers, and when we would actually work as a team. That is all I have to say.

Okay

It’s a great company to work for, the only issues I had was the management wasn’t too wonderful and I also had some issues with the scheduling eventually.

Workplace culture

Working in chick fill a are wonderful. You can request relocation. Able to ask call off in case you need to settle important matters. This company follow all foods and equipment guidelines accordance with the to Florida rules.

Team skils

Chick taught me how to work well with all kinds of people from different backgrounds. I worked at a chick on my campus and met a lot of great people and friends from working at chick.
Munkahelyi kultúra

It was not a very friendly work environment.

A typical day at work consisted of me working as a cashier and also working in the back, stocking lettuce and chopping onions and preparing food for salads, etc. I pretty much worked throughout the store while I was there, and I only worked there for 3 months. Some of the other workers did not understand why I was suddenly placed in the back and had to learn how to prepare food, and it caused some tension in the workplace environment. I felt I had to learn everything especially quickly to appease my coworkers, but it worked out and my management had no complaints.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Chick-fil-A? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.Kérdésem van

Átfogó minősítés