Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Fast Food Attendant

49 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 14 132 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great people to work with!
Fast Food Cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  Myrtle Beach, SC2019, október 15.
Loved every day of working there. Very welcoming environment time flew by during my shift. I worked in the kitchen and there was always great conversation and fun while also being very productive.
Chic fil A
Fast Food Cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  Eatontown, NJ2019, október 1.
The Chi-Fil-A I worked at was in a food court, I was part of the kitchen staff and we had to know every station of the kitchen. I wasnt properly trained but I was able to learn how it was done.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Only eaten there food is good customer service is good
Fast Food Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Nashville, TN2019, augusztus 17.
I’ve only eaten there the food is amazing the people who work there are extremely amazing I’ve never worked there never ever I’ve only had food the twice
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 3Jelentés
Cashier
Fast Food Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sarasota, FL2019, augusztus 14.
I loved working at Chick-fil-a because of the environment. Everyone was so helpful and nice if you needed help or had a problem. It is also a fun job if you like fast-paced!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Its a great place to work, the people I work with are kind and fun to be around.
Fast Food Worker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Puyallup, WA2019, május 30.
The employee treatment is great and my coworkers are great to be around. My boss and people that run the shift are great, but sometimes I get tired of being on one position all day. Overall it’s a great place to work and i’d recommend it to anyone looking for their first job.
Pro érvek
There’s a 50% off employee discount when you’re off the clock, the food is great and the salary is much better than my last job.
management could be better
Munkahelyi kultúra
It's not amazing, but it's a good option.
Fast Food Employee (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Seekonk, MA2019, május 28.
As a franchise Chick-Fil-A has different management in every location and sometimes different rules and benefits. The location I have worked at has pretty decent management for the most part. The best part about the job is the atmosphere. Yes, it is fast food and it does get very busy and very stressful at times. However most of the time the atmosphere is rather relaxed and very encouraging and supportive. I would not recommend this as a carrier, but as a first job or stepping stone to a better job.
Good Food, Positive attutide
Kontra érvek
intence kitchen work, can be stressful
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Good first-time job
Fast Food Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tyler, TX2019, május 18.
Working at chick-fil-a was a great experience. It taught me alot about customer service and hospitality. I learned great communication skills and problem solving skill. It was a really good first job to have and helped alot with getting my foot in the door. Great environment to be around.
Friendly environment, good people
Fast paced, high expectations
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun workplace, stressful at times but family like environment
Fast Food Worker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Florida, NY2019, május 14.
Chick-Fil-A is a great place to work it's just hard to support yourself if you don't move up and you want to become more independent. Chick-Fil-A is great I've worked there for three years and I just think I'm more passionate about a different work field is all.
free break food
short breaks
3,0
It pays
Fast Food Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jacksonville, FL2019, április 4.
Each chick-fil-a is different and therefore is run differently. Mine just happen to be not the best. The operator there tries to run and manage the store without actually being there. For example, we have constant scheduling issues, there's either not enough people or way too many at the wrong times. If you decide to apply at one, try and ask how leadership runs the store. Who's in charge and who does what?
Free Lunch
Kontra érvek
18 or over, breaks not guaranteed (# of hours don't matter)
Tenure at Chick-fil-A
Manager, Fast Food Restaurant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Layton, UT2019, március 28.
Good place to work. I would have liked to acquire a franchise however the journey proved to difficult. After 4 interviews i was deemed not yet ready for a franchise. I left to acquire a better paying career.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very productive and fun place to work
Fast Food Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Roanoke, VA2019, március 27.
I found the atmosphere to be very welcoming and understanding. The employees were very nice and always having a good time. Management was strict but fair.
$7 off meal when working, 30-20 min break
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
3,0
Awesome job, great team!
Fast Food Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Camden, DE2019, március 21.
Chick-fil-A is a good first job, has an awesome team and offers you decent benefits. They're flexible with hours and it is easy to request time off. They allow you to apply for scholarships and it is pretty easy to move up. I personally worked there for 2 1/2 years and loved my job. Never had any problems with the management, the environment was always relaxed and I was in training to become a Shift leader within my first year of working there. They aren't the snobby Christian organization everyone says they are. The team members nor leads or bosses will ever push their beliefs on you, they're very respectful. I myself am a lesbian and never have I ever been judged or discriminated for how I am. Chick-fil-A is an awesome place to work.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and fast paced workplace
Fast Food Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cedar Rapids, IA2019, január 20.
I’m my experience in working at Chic Fil A, it was an okay job. Some co workers were competitive but you need to be fast paced and focused for it can get extremely busy. If you are not on your game, you will be fired. However they hire a lot of people on a daily basis hours can be really competitive.
Free lunch
Rude co workers
2,0
Fast pace and very busy
Fast Food Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Christiansburg, VA2018, december 16.
Overall the franchise is good. The management is very difficult to wrap your head around but just be prepared to work like a slave for low wage. This job will be very good for fast workers.
Pro érvek
Free meal every shift (up to 7 dollars)
No benefits and low pay
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Welcoming atmosphere, good people
Fast Food Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bloomsburg, PA2018, október 1.
People are constantly helping one another with their position and everyone is striving for the same goal of fast, efficient, and quality product. Management is very kind and understanding to trainees or new employees.
Productive Nd Fun Work Place
Fast Food Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sandusky, OH2018, szeptember 28.
It was a great experience I enjoyed my time working there. My co-workers were kind and funny and helpful. My manager was real cool too he let me get free lunches. I would love to do it again sometime.
Free lunches And good discounts
Short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
Loved the people I worked with, didn’t like the managers
Fast Food Worker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Cedar Rapids, IA2018, augusztus 15.
Review on chick-fil-a was fine for a summer job but wouldn’t want to work full time. I had the job for the end of my school year and my summer but the environment is kind of rude and is a stressed place to work.
Pro érvek
Free meal every time you work
Mean people
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very fast paste environment that requires effective communication and team work to get productive job done.
Fast Food Worker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Frederick, MD2018, július 30.
Working in this business you’ll have to be very attentive, able to work in team and learn to accept differences. Being respectful and polite are also key characteristics, ensuring that the guests are being treated as they should be.
Free lunches
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work with friendly customers
Fast Food Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Richmond, KY2018, július 18.
Working at CFA included cleaning, serving customers, and taking orders in the drive through.
The hardest part of the job was when things were slow. The most enjoyable part of the job was when things were busy and there was lots to do.
$7 worth of free food every shift
Kontra érvek
Management was not the most competent.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast paced fun & sensitive workplace
Fast Food Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Rehoboth Beach, DE2018, július 11.
Chickfila is a job for someone who has been on the work force before there is very little training but you learn a lot as you go it’s a very positive an fun work place but there are a lot of people with sensitive feelings working there an they pay everyone differently for example i work 60-70 hours a week never called out an was always on time an willing to take others shifts i was paid 9.25 a girl who started after me calls out n barely works pass 4 was being paid 10.25 another young lady had been working there for 2 almost 3 Years was stilling being paid 8.50 an was a n extremely hard worker..
Free 6.09 meal fast paced environment positive energy
Kontra érvek
Paid wages are all over the place an very unfair
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van