Chick-fil-A
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Fast Food Attendant

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
62 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 17 137 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
At the start of my time with this company, I thoroughly enjoyed it. Everyone had an amazing time with one another while also providing great customer service. Over time, the devoted workers began to leave, and management began to hire whoever applied. I realized I was one of the few employees left who actually knew what they were doing (considering I was there for over a year now). Even some people hired before me would rely on mine and a couple other’s help for assigned jobs. Some workers just stood there doing nothing or pretended to do nothing. At this time, I was 17, I asked to speak with the HR rep in regards to a raise and the managers brushed me off every time I asked to speak with them. I was irritated with the mistreatment, found another job, and filed to resign. When I put in my two weeks, they only gave me one and when I tried to cover someone the second, they sent me home telling me I was no longer employed.
No discounts, $7.25 worth of food if you work 5+hrs ONLY
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at chick fil a I learned how to multi task, also interacted with plenty of people on the daily, learned how to deal with guests when they were upset and I would be able to cheer them up and make them comfortable within our business.
Pro érvek
Taught me good work ethic
No free meals
Munkahelyi kultúra
When I first started I wasn’t very outgoing but as I got more comfortable around the people there I realized that I could be myself around them. They are not very judgmental and like to joke around a lot which made it fun.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day at work would be washing our hands, sanitizing out station. Prepping food to be cooked, making sure everything was clean. And when it was time to clock out we cleaned up and prepped food for the next shift. I learn to be patient, and to not give up. The hardest part was getting the job it took at least a month for them to get back with me but I was hired on spot.
Benefits, food, friendships
Shortbreaks
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Learn how to bag food, I was always on time , always have a good attitude. Dress appropriately for work. The best part I meet new people helping other team members out .
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoy my job i learn a new task every day . my bosses and the owners are cool easy to work with as long as your doing your job, nice employees everyone keeps a smile and great customer service and i make descent money every two weeks
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed my time working at Chick-fil-A the atmosphere was great and it was a joy to work with my coworkers I was glad to receive a management offer so that is why I left
Munkahelyi kultúra
Loving team work family friendly enviornment ...................... Managers are amazingly helpful and great place for teenagers to work and flexible hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick fil a makes it a point to make guest happy serving them with love, and we also have our core values, greeting every guest with a smile, also maintaining eye contact with guest. Double checking guest orders before taking it to them for accuracy. They go above and beyond to ensure a positive, friendly experience with great food. They promote great customer service and have equal opportunities to advance your career.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Managers feel like they are perfect so if you are subpar goodluck. Management was purely the reason why I couldn't stand working there. they'd rather see you fail than to see you succeed.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The Statesville Chick-Fil-A wasn't the best to work for. I felt I wasn't paid for what I did, and the manager flat out lied to me before I turned my two weeks notice in by saying he would have given me benefits when Chick-Fil-A does not give benefits to their employees as he specifically told me. When quitting there, I told him I was leaving to go to Walmart and he tried to ring me back with a deal of a raise and benefits, fully knowing that I would not receive any benefits. Would not recommend working at that site.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick fil a really cares about their employees. They allow us to spend time with our families every Sunday and I think that speaks volume for the company.
closed on Sunday
Munkahelyi kultúra
My day at work started after school, usually around 4:30/5 and I would get there, clock in and begin to work. I had two managers that made working very difficult because they weren’t inclusive to new members . There weren’t to many hard parts about the job, the only part I didn’t pick up immediately was using register wasn’t given a ton of help on it. The best part of my job was talking to people. I have great people skills and I always wear a smile on my face to make our guests feel more welcomed.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The hardest part of this job is the managers are kind of inconsiderate at times. It also becomes a little stressful and tiring after a while. Some advise I would is to not take this job if you’re not ready for lots of little pressure
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick-Fil-A is a fun workplace for a first job, or just an easy everyday job. We often do team activities and get everyone involved, smiling, and laughing. Its overall a great place to work!
Free meal, Half off meals
Munkahelyi kultúra
Loved every day of working there. Very welcoming environment time flew by during my shift. I worked in the kitchen and there was always great conversation and fun while also being very productive.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The Chi-Fil-A I worked at was in a food court, I was part of the kitchen staff and we had to know every station of the kitchen. I wasnt properly trained but I was able to learn how it was done.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I’ve only eaten there the food is amazing the people who work there are extremely amazing I’ve never worked there never ever I’ve only had food the twice
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved working at Chick-fil-a because of the environment. Everyone was so helpful and nice if you needed help or had a problem. It is also a fun job if you like fast-paced!
Munkahelyi kultúra
The employee treatment is great and my coworkers are great to be around. My boss and people that run the shift are great, but sometimes I get tired of being on one position all day. Overall it’s a great place to work and i’d recommend it to anyone looking for their first job.
Pro érvek
There’s a 50% off employee discount when you’re off the clock, the food is great and the salary is much better than my last job.
management could be better
Munkahelyi kultúra
As a franchise Chick-Fil-A has different management in every location and sometimes different rules and benefits. The location I have worked at has pretty decent management for the most part. The best part about the job is the atmosphere. Yes, it is fast food and it does get very busy and very stressful at times. However most of the time the atmosphere is rather relaxed and very encouraging and supportive. I would not recommend this as a carrier, but as a first job or stepping stone to a better job.
Good Food, Positive attutide
Kontra érvek
intence kitchen work, can be stressful