Chick-fil-A
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Fast Food Attendant

Munkakör megnevezése
Fast Food Attendant58 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
58 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 16 003 értékelés megtekintése
N/a
I enjoy my job i learn a new task every day . my bosses and the owners are cool easy to work with as long as your doing your job, nice employees everyone keeps a smile and great customer service and i make descent money every two weeks
I enjoyed my time there
I enjoyed my time working at Chick-fil-A the atmosphere was great and it was a joy to work with my coworkers I was glad to receive a management offer so that is why I left
Amazing place to work
Loving team work family friendly enviornment ...................... Managers are amazingly helpful and great place for teenagers to work and flexible hours
Fun, enjoyable.
Chick fil a makes it a point to make guest happy serving them with love, and we also have our core values, greeting every guest with a smile, also maintaining eye contact with guest. Double checking guest orders before taking it to them for accuracy. They go above and beyond to ensure a positive, friendly experience with great food. They promote great customer service and have equal opportunities to advance your career.
Bad management
Managers feel like they are perfect so if you are subpar goodluck. Management was purely the reason why I couldn't stand working there. they'd rather see you fail than to see you succeed.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Manager was a liar
The Statesville Chick-Fil-A wasn't the best to work for. I felt I wasn't paid for what I did, and the manager flat out lied to me before I turned my two weeks notice in by saying he would have given me benefits when Chick-Fil-A does not give benefits to their employees as he specifically told me. When quitting there, I told him I was leaving to go to Walmart and he tried to ring me back with a deal of a raise and benefits, fully knowing that I would not receive any benefits. Would not recommend working at that site.
Employee moral
Chick fil a really cares about their employees. They allow us to spend time with our families every Sunday and I think that speaks volume for the company.
closed on Sunday
Munkahelyi kultúra
The company was good, the team leads not so much.
My day at work started after school, usually around 4:30/5 and I would get there, clock in and begin to work. I had two managers that made working very difficult because they weren’t inclusive to new members . There weren’t to many hard parts about the job, the only part I didn’t pick up immediately was using register wasn’t given a ton of help on it. The best part of my job was talking to people. I have great people skills and I always wear a smile on my face to make our guests feel more welcomed.
The Hardest Part Of This Job
The hardest part of this job is the managers are kind of inconsiderate at times. It also becomes a little stressful and tiring after a while. Some advise I would is to not take this job if you’re not ready for lots of little pressure
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and something new everyday.
Chick-Fil-A is a fun workplace for a first job, or just an easy everyday job. We often do team activities and get everyone involved, smiling, and laughing. Its overall a great place to work!
Free meal, Half off meals
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great people to work with!
Loved every day of working there. Very welcoming environment time flew by during my shift. I worked in the kitchen and there was always great conversation and fun while also being very productive.
Chic fil A
The Chi-Fil-A I worked at was in a food court, I was part of the kitchen staff and we had to know every station of the kitchen. I wasnt properly trained but I was able to learn how it was done.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Only eaten there food is good customer service is good
I’ve only eaten there the food is amazing the people who work there are extremely amazing I’ve never worked there never ever I’ve only had food the twice
Cashier
I loved working at Chick-fil-a because of the environment. Everyone was so helpful and nice if you needed help or had a problem. It is also a fun job if you like fast-paced!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Its a great place to work, the people I work with are kind and fun to be around.
The employee treatment is great and my coworkers are great to be around. My boss and people that run the shift are great, but sometimes I get tired of being on one position all day. Overall it’s a great place to work and i’d recommend it to anyone looking for their first job.
Pro érvek
There’s a 50% off employee discount when you’re off the clock, the food is great and the salary is much better than my last job.
management could be better
Munkahelyi kultúra
It's not amazing, but it's a good option.
As a franchise Chick-Fil-A has different management in every location and sometimes different rules and benefits. The location I have worked at has pretty decent management for the most part. The best part about the job is the atmosphere. Yes, it is fast food and it does get very busy and very stressful at times. However most of the time the atmosphere is rather relaxed and very encouraging and supportive. I would not recommend this as a carrier, but as a first job or stepping stone to a better job.
Good Food, Positive attutide
Kontra érvek
intence kitchen work, can be stressful
Good first-time job
Working at chick-fil-a was a great experience. It taught me alot about customer service and hospitality. I learned great communication skills and problem solving skill. It was a really good first job to have and helped alot with getting my foot in the door. Great environment to be around.
Friendly environment, good people
Fast paced, high expectations
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun workplace, stressful at times but family like environment
Chick-Fil-A is a great place to work it's just hard to support yourself if you don't move up and you want to become more independent. Chick-Fil-A is great I've worked there for three years and I just think I'm more passionate about a different work field is all.
free break food
short breaks
It pays
Each chick-fil-a is different and therefore is run differently. Mine just happen to be not the best. The operator there tries to run and manage the store without actually being there. For example, we have constant scheduling issues, there's either not enough people or way too many at the wrong times. If you decide to apply at one, try and ask how leadership runs the store. Who's in charge and who does what?
Free Lunch
Kontra érvek
18 or over, breaks not guaranteed (# of hours don't matter)
Tenure at Chick-fil-A
Good place to work. I would have liked to acquire a franchise however the journey proved to difficult. After 4 interviews i was deemed not yet ready for a franchise. I left to acquire a better paying career.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very productive and fun place to work
I found the atmosphere to be very welcoming and understanding. The employees were very nice and always having a good time. Management was strict but fair.
$7 off meal when working, 30-20 min break
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés