Chick-fil-A
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Driver

Munkakör megnevezése
Driver26 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
26 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 16 885 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very good genuine people happy upbeatOne of the best places I’ve ever worked all the people there including the managers are wonderful kind hearted helpful it really was a good experience. I had to leave because of my own health reasons I really regret not being there now. Such a good fun happy place to work good money to
Pro érvek
Friendly environment, helpful, the money, kindness and genuine good people.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Just Be YourSelf it’s a great company you will always be happy to work here it can get a lil busy doing the weekends but you will be able to handle it and stay focus
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very young workforce, mostly teenagers under 20. Nepotism tends to be a problem with some of the owners. Chains are owned individually, so each store has a different feel.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I have worked at a few CFA’s. One operator took things seriously, was stern but gracious and generous. When you had a concern, especially concerning the guest they listened and wanted to help
You become better. Typically hired outstanding employees which a few have become my life long friends! This store was in Colorado Springs. I have many friends who have said they just don’t find the same experience any other Cfa locations.

I have found this to be true. The other operator was the opposite. There was little organization, communication, and effort to serve the guys. Look around and eat lunch at that Cfa and see if the employees are happy. See if the managers are present and available to help.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved working at Chick Fil A. I love what the company stands for. Very fun and face paced environment. They try there best to only hire the best. If you are a type of person who only works when you can, and can't cover shifts or stay late then it will be very difficult to advance further in the company. If you are a kind person and love to smile then you'll definitely get the job.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Wonderful place for a first job. Will cover basic skills that you can use not only at work but throughout life. Not only is a christian based business but it respects each and every individual that enters and treat everyone with the same and upmost respect.
Munkahelyi kultúra
My time at Chick Fil A was a great one, the management was always looking to improve, and they were always upbeat and positive. "You'll do better next time" or "I found that hard myself, but this is how I learned how to be good at X position." It was very fast-paced, but I felt a genuine warmth from coworkers and from customers. I absolutely recommend that those who desire to work in the fast food industry work there. The management was always seeking to build up employees and promote them. It was all very natural, in my opinion.
Munkahelyi kultúra
If you want a staring/minimum wage job DO NOT I REPEAT DO NOT WORK for Chick Fil a. They always talk about how they are number 1 in customer service. They have terrible corporate culutre and will suck the life out of you and make opened ended promises they will never furfill.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Everybody was so nice there I've learned a lot of communicating skills from working there and how to handle people in a respectable manner. the one thing I liked more it was the people I worked with
the food
Munkahelyi kultúra
Well at chick fil a they are very nice ,they made sure you are ok they paid you on your break the minimum wage At chick fli a was 12.25$ I love the environment The people the great Communication To one of each other
Pro érvek
Work with schedules, free meals, great Minimum wage
Short breaks, manger rude
Munkahelyi kultúra
This was a face paced place with rude customers and a rude manager who doesn't look out for his staff. Also was filled with people who didn't do their jobs and I was stuck doing both my job and theirs. My mental health was horrible with having to be unrealistically happy all of the time, as expected of a Chick Fil A worker. I wasn't allowed to have any days where I was feeling sad or etc. Happy was the only emotion I was allowed to feel and express. Also, being a student (full time), I was overworked. My manager disregarded my availability and schedule me on days I wasn't available. He also scheduled me entirely too much with too many hours for a student.
Free lunches
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not great time for training to successfully complete job that was hired for. Was hired for more of an ops/ logistics role and did not do anything regarding those areas.
Munkahelyi kultúra
As long as you are a "how may I serve you?" robot then all is well. When you start to brighten up among the crowd you are labeled and the "family" atmosphere is only good until you speak your mind.
Pro érvek
Free lunch and good discounts
Favoritism and false pretenses
Munkahelyi kultúra
I really enjoyed working there. The managers and employees were great to work with and I hope others would be fortunate to either work or even just dine there.
Pro érvek
Free lunch, flexible hours, friendly staff
Short Breaks
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Typical day is constant rush to get orders out. Some stores will have great managers, some will have terrible. Minimum wage for 1 year and no pay raise is disenchanting to say the least.
Pro érvek
Free Meal (when the store is doing good)
1 break, low pay, high stress, no benefits
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick-fil-a is very quick paced , in order to be successful at chick-fil-a you have to be self driven and fast at handling unexpected tasks. Customers are hard to deal with especially if you haven't had any customer experience.
Pro érvek
Fast paced, management was professional
hours are hard
Munkahelyi kultúra
Day to day this restaurant is actually quite enjoyable to work at. As long as you do what you are told and follow instructions given to you by management you will not have any problems here.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Every day was full of new and interesting adventures. The management is phenomenal and everyone really enjoys working there. There is a necessary passion employees must have. A typical day for me was spent in the Drive Thru, which is always busy. It is just a great place to work.
Pro érvek
Free meals after shifts, off on Sunday
very little down time
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was hot and fast pace. The culture was not that great either. The company ecpections are unreasonable for the amount of pay that employees recieve.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The culture is what makes it such a good place to work. However, the understaffing, lack of breaks, low pay, and strict rules eventually caused me to leave.
Free lunch, off Sundays
Kontra érvek
No breaks if too busy, late nights
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast pace and high stress environment that challenged me to go above and beyond everyday from managing 10 plus people at a time while treating our guests to the best service I can offer.
Free lunch and drinks
Kontra érvek
No benefits such as healthcare or paid time off