Chick-fil-A
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Dishwasher

Munkakör megnevezése
Dishwasher33 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
33 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 16 902 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not good , high turnover.Upper management are A H ‘S ,,,, Laid me off a few weeks before my paid vacation was scheduled.Would’nt supply me with the things I needed to do my JOB!!!
Fair wages
Kontra érvek
Didn’t really care about the Management
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
When I got hired I was seeking a 2nd job & I found here & it was interesting working their .. It was fast paced & customers wanted alot all at once..
Pro érvek
Free meduim fountain drinks when on shift.
Manager
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Same type of people same ole same as any place as far as equal hire...high turn over in the kitchen...i have seen more people quick/fired since we opened last november than in 2 years at ny last job..cleaniness not kept up on thru out the day
Decent pay
Kontra érvek
Good chance you will be fired
Munkahelyi kultúra
I fried french fries and I kept having to fry more and more. The pace was just too fast for me. If you work here, the people are great, you just have to be used to a fast pace.
Great Coworkers and Managers
Fast Pace work
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I respect the fact that this company values their customers. They have high expectations for everyone, which means employees are expected to uphold those expectations. This is great for customers, but can be a little demanding on employees if the expectations are not realistic. Because of this, the managers need to create a good report with the employees, otherwise the turnover will be high.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I think chick fila provides a very great experience to those who haven’t had a job yet, you get the feel of the work environment and gain experience .
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good clean place to work staff perfect to work around good team members respectful staff quick pace to learn and further your work skills and learn cleanness
Munkahelyi kultúra
I did like but too much work and must be fast and finished all the tast work then go home

Sometime stress sometime not stress

Depends on mood or day or busy or slow
Free lunch with drink
30 minutes break no benefits
Munkahelyi kultúra
The service here is incredible & the workers are work-oriented in every aspect of the word. If you're looking for great customer service this is the place to be.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved the job and the people that i worked with i had plenty of hours and a decent pay on my job. The only thing I did not like was they picked and choose who they liked to work the most hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
Washed dishes and performed janitorial duties. Helped with tray and chicken prep. Very nice co workers. Great hours and scheduling. Free samples of food was great.
Munkahelyi kultúra
good experience. friendly staff. good hours. I liked my hours. good balance between school and work. Absolutely loved the management, they were always very friendly and understanding
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great Job, great staff and awesome culture. Really have a sense of patriotism and faith that is comforting to be around. You feel the love in every order.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I don't recommend working at Chick-Fil-A if you're looking for a long term job. It's one of the worst places to work long term. It's just awful there..
You get paid minimum wage
You get paid minimum wage
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Work 40 or more hours a week for 7.25 have tryed talking with managers but refuse to give rases. it maybe different for other chick fil a but tgis is how the rome ga one is
free lunch
no chance of rase
Munkahelyi kultúra
Even though you get Sunday and $7.50 off of your employee meal. They are the nicest workers to know and to work eith. And they always have a good aditude and and always with a big smile.
Discount meals
Always part-time
4,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
My experience working at Chic-fil-a was very exciting. There was never a dull moment on the jobs. Everyone got along with each other and they was willing to help in areas that needed help.
free lunch
short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
The job was hard work but if you work hard or are willing to try it's a good way to learn respect and gain experience dealing with people and working with a team
Pro érvek
Learning teamwork and gaining experience
Stressful environment
Munkahelyi kultúra
did not like the boss. co-workers were great to work with. a nice friendly environment. still wished I wasn't fired because I would still like to work there.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed my time at Chick-fil a. It's was a fast paced environment but I managed to keep up with it. I also enjoyed how pleasant the atmosphere was there.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It has its ups and downs, but you just need to be friends with the right people and never give up. The food taste good, and we managed to try to keep things under control.