Chick-fil-A
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Director of Training

Munkakör megnevezése
Director of Training73 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
73 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 16 892 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed meeting and becoming friends with a number of our regular Guests. They could always put a smile on my face!

Team Members with great attitudes were always fun to be around and work with!
Pro érvek
Free Food for every 5 hours worked!
Healthcare was expensive.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work if you've never had a job. However there is very little room for advancement outside of the Operator pipeline which could take upwards of 10 years.
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
I would recommend the job for those looking to clock-in and clock-out, but must warn to be careful about asking for advancement or raises. They expect way too much for what they pay, when compared with other local Chick-fil-As in the area.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great company. Definitely worth working there to enhance people skills. They are very willing to work with your schedule based on what you need and what you have available.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Love this place! Enjoy the environment. My experience has been full of growth and learning. They will definitely help you become a better leader. Highly recommended.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I learned a lot of professional skills and gained a lot of experience at this job. I would recommend this job to others who are seeking to learn business skills and be a part of a productive team.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick-fil-A is an incredible company to work for. You get to learn incredible customer service and you always have a smile when you are working. The employees become more like family.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick-fil-A is a GREAT work environment. It is fast paced and always busy so you don't ever get bored. It is a hard job though as the expectations are EXTREMELY high as we've trained our guests to always expect excellence. It's awesome to be a part of a company that puts excellence at the forefront so that there is always something higher to strive for. I love working with the public and interacting with the guests. I also love working along side of a team that is ALWAYS positive no matter how hard the job may be.
Pro érvek
Free meals, healthcare, flexible schedule, overtime available, employee referral program, paid time off, encouraging environment
Kontra érvek
Short breaks, long hours, expectation of doing overtime, physically demanding
Munkahelyi kultúra
Do not confuse a simple job with an easy one. You will work hard with very little downtime. A lot is expected of employees and starting pay is nothing spectacular, but if you show initiative and seek out responsibilities, your pay will increase accordingly.
And of course, Chick-fil-A is known for their culture of customer service. If you're not an outgoing "people person" or can't fake it, this may not be the best job for you.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was very good. I have worked for Chick-fil-A for seven years. I had the opportunity to progress through leadership tp the highest level of management at my store.
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
This company is franchised own so even though corporate has a great work ethic, many individual owner lack the compassion for their employees. They are average to work for.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Tons of flexibility with schedule. I've learned better multitasking skills, how to lead, importance of work culture. Working for one of the most dedicated employers in the area.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoy meeting new team members when they first start with us. I enjoy leaving new ways to save time and be more efficient with time on becoming more lean with our products.
Pro érvek
Pay, family oriented, schedule, benefits.
Leadership
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Depending on the operator you work for, you may experience more benefits than what I did. The franchise operator I worked for did not believe in fair compensation, growth, or any sort of leader mentorship. She was never in her store and was consistently completely out of touch with what was going on in her business. Chick-fil-A as a whole, is a great company with great values, you just have to do a lot of legwork to pick a good franchise operator to work for. Mine was awful and was only in the business to make money.
Pro érvek
Free food, flexible hours, fun
Kontra érvek
Overworked and underpaid, very little room for growth
Munkahelyi kultúra
They foster a great culture that few companies can recreate. Everyone there truly seems to enjoy working there and is willing to help and if they don't know the answer will help you find the person who does.
Pro érvek
Free Lunch and onsite gym along with corporate perks.
Can't think of any.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick-fil-A turned into another family for me! They care about you, the help you advance in your job and in your personal life. It was the best job I could have ever received.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It truy is an amazing place to wokr. I have only been working in theis cmpnat foe 6 months and I got promoted to director. I love this cmpnay . I love this compnay it is a very good and morale company. Thna yall
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very fast paced fun enviroment with great focus on customer relationship. Overall a good learning experience of what it takes to rank highly in customer satisfaction.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I have been with Chick-fil-A one and off since I was 17 years old. The company has gone above and beyond to ensure my personal and professional growth and development. I have been given the opportunity to travel with Chick-fil-A and go to training seminars. It is amazing the opportunities that are available if one is willing to work for them!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick-fil-a is a great organization from the bottom to the top. There are many working pieces to a business such as Chick-fil-a which means some may have a bad experience at one location in particular but after working for the company for almost two years, in my experience, it was a fun company to work for.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love working for chick fil a, I have worked there since I was 16. Chick fil a has taught me almost everything I know about business. Everyday there is never a dull day even if the drive thru look like a high way. They taught me how to handle angry people in person as well as the phone, I’ve learned how to take phone calls, they’ve taught me how to interview people, and they’ve taught me how to stay organized. Chick fil a has one mission and it’s to be a faithful steward and to serve guest with honesty and they truly do that for you.
Free lunch, scholarships, overtime