Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Director of Marketing

104 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 15 295 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed working with this company.
Marketing and Hospitality Director (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Kennesaw, GA2020, február 15.
This company allowed me to learn how to use demographic information and sales to drive marketing. This company also allowed me to learn how to lead with humility, schedule a team based on sales.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good
Kitchen, marketing and training director (Volt alkalmazott) –  West Hartford, CT2019, szeptember 29.
Good place to work, learn leadership skills, great culture, love saying "my pleasure", learned good customer service, made really good friends, they are like family
Marketing Director for Chick-fil-A
Marketing Director (Volt alkalmazott) –  Little Rock, AR2019, augusztus 18.
I really enjoyed my job at Chick-fil-A. I utilized a lot of my interpersonal skills while working there. The environment was a great one to be in. I encourage teenagers to make this their first job.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Great benefits and food
Hospitality & Marketing Director (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2019, július 2.
love them! they're awesome. Great opportunity for you to grow and self develop if that's what you truly want. The food is awesome and every operator is heaven sent.
Good stepping stone
Marketing Director l (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Chandler, AZ2019, június 20.
Great place to get back into working. Learned a lot about customer service and management. Able to advance in company pretty quickly and learn skills I can use in all areas of life
Worked for a franchise
Marketing Director (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lansdowne-Baltimore Highlands, MD2019, június 11.
Work days could be hectic with catering orders but other days were slower and more relaxed.
I learned a lot about marketing and PR from corporate training and by working at my store.
Management was pretty amazing, actually. Great communication and trust in me to do my job.
Workplace culture was great. I learned so much from every person at every level in my store.
Hardest part of the job was catering in hot weather and not having an office to work out of.
Most enjoyable part of the job was interacting with all of my coworkers every day.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Brandywine Chick-fil-A
Team Leader/Marketing Director (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Brandywine, MD2019, május 31.
This is my first and only full-time job I've had and still currently have. This has been the stepping stone into my hopeful career as a Graphic Designer.
fast-paced environment
Director of Marketing (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jacksonville, FL2019, május 31.
Not many benefits due to each one being individually owned. no health benefits, no PTO, or 401K. Too many leaders to have any type of clear direction.
discounts
no benefits
Job Experience
Marketing Director (Volt alkalmazott) –  Copperas Cove, TX2019, május 29.
Great place to work and build a career. Had a wonderful time being their marketing director. It is a business with great values. And I appreciate my opportunity and time there.
Honest
Marketing Director (Volt alkalmazott) –  Florida2019, május 24.
I have worked there for 6 years. I love the idea of the company. A place of caring individuals that just so happen to serve good chicken. It’s a challenge for sure but you learn a lot. I was able to work my way up to Marketing Director, this was my first job. I think this is a great stepping stone for someone but in the long run, you won’t be able to survive off it. It came that time for me to grow, which is what most operators want. I loved my time, but again just a stepping stone.
Pro érvek
Flexible to an extent, can be a long term career
Compensation, high stress
Busy
Marketing Director (Volt alkalmazott) –  Elkton, MD2019, április 24.
The job is fast paced and if you work hard and do your best you can be promoted quickly. It is not like any other "fast food" restaurant operating today.
Fun
Very busy at times
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
1,0
I was miserable.
Marketing Director (Volt alkalmazott) –  N/A2019, április 20.
I became clinically depressed after working at CFA. It’s a good beginners job for high schoolers but working management is no fun. Don’t do it. Work elsewhere
Free food
Complacent environment
Munkahelyi kultúra
Marketing Director (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Tampa, FL2019, április 16.
I enjoy working here most of the time. The work environment some times is not the best. I feel some employees are more appreciated than other employees
Wonderful company
Marketing Director (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Baltimore, MD2019, március 28.
I love my time at Chick-fil-A. Many opportunities for advancement, great people, positive working environment. Love the customers, especially the regulars. It’s like one big family!
Pro érvek
Flexible scheduling, Meal benefits, scholarship opportunity, advancement opportunity, positive environment
Kontra érvek
Work most weekends, always busy so you stand for a long time.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
1,0
Not so Christian
Marketing Director (Volt alkalmazott) –  Round Rock, TX2019, február 17.
For a company whose corporate purpose involves the phrases "have a positive impact on all who come in contact with Chick-fil-A", and "Be good stewards of all that is given to us", they certainly don't follow that model. I worked at two different stores and they both had the same culture. Run by young 20-somethings with absentee operators, So cliquey and toxic that it became the inmates running the asylum. Management allowed to talk about each other and private lives of team members without repercussion, allow abuse by guests. The bottom line is money. People are disposable and don't matter. If you make it into the exclusive club, you're golden. But don't try to go against the grain or you'll be accused of not fitting in with the culture.
Pro érvek
Insurance, if in management and operator offers it
Cliquey, Biased, Toxic
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
productive and fast paced
Manager, Training and Marketing Director (Volt alkalmazott) –  Miami, FL 331742019, február 12.
I learned that working for a company can be fun and that once you aim for the same purpose as your co-workers, anything is possible ! I also learned what it was to become a leader, not only in the food industry, but in the every day aspect
Pro érvek
free lunches, employee of the months
rush hour
A great place to work
Restaurant Marketing Director (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Huntersville, NC2019, január 29.
I enjoy working for Chick-fil-A. While they provide flexible hours and competitive pay for people who work here part time or as a second job, they also provide advancement opportunities for people looking for a more permanent career. The environment is very friendly and positive.
love this company
Restaurant Marketing Director (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Southaven, MS2018, november 20.
Working for this company has been the best work experience I have ever had. The company has been a wonderful place for growth and they strongly encourage you to think outside the box.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Marketing Director
Marketing Director (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bry2018, október 1.
Community involvement. Engaging in co workers and creating incentives to keep the positive hospitable atmosphere. Sales growth planning. Setting store goal and keeping up with all changes, nutritional info etc., Plan all events.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
professional development is important
Marketing Director (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Miramar Beach, FL2018, szeptember 17.
Chick-fil-A is an excellent company to advance your career and gain professional development. They encourage growth, personal and professional development. The work culture is very positive and productive.
Pro érvek
flexibility in work life balance
Kontra érvek
gaining corporate experience in challanging
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van