Chick-fil-A logo
Chick-fil-A
4,0 az 5 csillagból.
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Dining Room Supervisor

Cég értékelése
Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye

Értékelések kategória szerint

3,8Munka és magánélet egyensúlya

Rendezés:

HasznosságÉrtékelésDátum
52 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelőenMind a(z) 18 754 értékelés megtekintése

fun environment

Kiemelt Indeed-értékelés

Az Indeed által kiválasztott leghasznosabb értékelés
i always looked forward working fun environment my co-workers were nice the guests were always appreciative. a typical day at work included keeping the tables clean

Friendly associates

Great place to work if you are a student or just need extra money. Management did work with me on my schedule as I had another job as well. Push for great customer service and cleaning.

Free lunch, they get you 2 free uniforms

Kontra érvek

Being outside at drive thru no matter the weather
Munkahelyi kultúra

You get to learn how to work at a restaurant well, and the food is good.!

I liked working at Chick fil a because I learned how to do new things. And I enjoyed making friends there, but working there can be stressful. Though if you want to work there you Need to be fast, friendly with customers, willing to learn, and if you’re in the dining room be especially hospitality minded with the guests, specifically attentive to what they might be asking for?! So overall I give Chick fil a 3 stars.!

Pro érvek

You work in a friendly environment, you get to learn new restaurant skills, and work is fast paced.

Kontra érvek

Short breaks, you have to wait in line sometimes for ten minutes before you get food, and management picks who stays and who doesn’t.

It’s just a regular job

I enjoyed working there, I guess. I just found it to be boring. I would get my job done and not really have anything to do sometimes. Also, I did not like working with high schoolers.
Munkahelyi kultúra

Overall a great place to work

Chic-fil-A is extremely big on great customer service and making sure their customers are happy. Also, there are several opportunities provided to advance your skills and to further your position.

Korábbi munkáltató értékelése

Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.

Munkahelyi kultúra

Was a Help when i needed it

This was a teenager's work environment. There were older people there but I was not given credit for the work I had done in other places and was treated like a teenager myself although I was in my 50's when I worked there. I was criticized in front of customers and talked down to on many occasions. However, it gave me a chance to earn some money and I did receive a good job reference from them so the overall experience was a positive one.
Munkahelyi kultúra

Its a great place to work!

I started there December 2018, all the managers and the owners are really fantastic!! They really care about their employees! I would highly recommend working here!

friendly place to work

the customers are great most of the time. management is awesome. happy/positive work environment. supportive coworkers. good teamwork. fast-paced work environment.

Awesome First Job!

This job taught me many valuable skills that I will utilize for the rest of my life. The crew is very friendly. The hardest part is probably the amount of customers that constantly swarm the store. You have to work under pressure and be prepared.

Great first job

I learned how to effectively interact with customers and break out of my comfort zone. The management is really welcoming and helpful. They will help you face your fears and have you do certain tasks that may feel uncomfortable. However, learning those things helped me a lot when I moved on to other jobs. It's a great, family-friendly environment that is sure to put you in a good mood when you go in to work.
Munkahelyi kultúra

Cares about employees and their families

Everyone was always excited to see me. My co-workers helped me with tasks that my health prevented me from doing. The guests became my friends. Great place to work
Munkahelyi kultúra

Customer driven fast paced environment

Fast paces customer driven environment. Training is exceptional. Environment is an excellent place for young workers to develop exceptional customer service skills. Management is flexible and fair. If an individual enjoys the public, there is no better place to work.

Pro érvek

Employee paid meals; flexible schedules

Kontra érvek

Busy and faced paced work environment
Munkahelyi kultúra

It wasn’t a bad experience just low pay and not my type of of job

It was not a bad job, but it was a lot to do. When it became slow it was super boring and the best thing to do was busy work. Pay was super low pretty much minimum wage of $7.50 and I felt I had one of the hard jobs of dining room host. My hours started off at 13 down to 10 then down to only 5 a week even though I worked hard
Munkahelyi kultúra

A great first job or side job!

This was my first job and a really great step into the working world. I learned some AMAZING customer service skills here. It can be really taxing at times simply because its so busy and you always have to be "on" providing the well known CFA care which is the only real downside I ever had working here.

Productive and Fun Workplace

Chick-Fil-A gives employees a fun and safe work environment, with opportunities to grow. The staff is really enthusiastic and motivating. There is never a time where an employee is not working to ensure guests are valued.

Employee Discount

Short Breaks

Productive and overall Fun workplace

I enjoyed my time at chick fil a a lot. It payed well and it gave me a lot of skills that I could potentially use at a new job. Unfortunately they did not respect the fact that I was a student and had weird hours due to school, so I was let go.

Free food, good pay

Unfair hours
Munkahelyi kultúra

Great place to work. Great people.

Chick-fil-A was a unique job. Learning everyday manners like “my pleasure” have stuck with me for years. I’m grateful to say I have worked at Chick-fil-A.

Quick and Fast-Paced

You have to be fast and quick so the people who come in wont be sitting at dirty tables and have their food on time. Everything is quick so you have to be ready for crowds of people to come in so you can serve them the best you can.

Amazing place to work

I love working with the public and being in a fast paced environment! Chick-Fil-A provides that and so much more! The wonderful management and employees and the positive work space. They truly do care!

Excellent customer service

Provided customer service by their name! Very professional, organized. Everyone abided by Chic-Fil-A standards. No exceptions. Everyone extremely personable and helpful.

Pro érvek

Discounted food for employees.

Kontra érvek

Not enough hours given to part time help
Munkahelyi kultúra

Positive work environment that makes a difference in the community

A typical work day at Chick-fil-a Bellevue NE, starts relatively roughly around 6:30 AM . We hand squeeze our lemonade with freshly squeezed leamons every day and we open the store , then the breakfast starts . Breakfast ends at 11:00 then we switch over to lunch . I usually start work at 11:00 PM , I work on the front register and I take guests orders and stock my area . The most enjoyable part of my Job is making people smile and making a personal connection with our guests with a warm friendly smile and making them feel like welcome and feel like they are at home . The hardest part of my job is when a large bus of collage students pull up but I am able to get the beverages for them.

Pro érvek

employee discount on meal on scheduled work day

Na
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Chick-fil-A? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.Kérdésem van

Átfogó minősítés