Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Development Director

5 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 15 243 értékelés megtekintése
2,0
Not So Great
Training and Development Director (Volt alkalmazott) –  Texas2019, november 2.
I had my own set of goals that were not encouraged. In fact, I was told “you’re going to have to give up on this goal because I have to have you here.” I was the Development Director and could easily have had someone to do my job while I was not there (if I had the blessing of my operator to pursue options such as Grand Opening Specialist). The store you work at will be successful regardless of quality of leadership present strictly because it is CFA BUT TRUST ME, not all stores are created equal. Good leadership starts from the top and works its way down. If you do your research and find out whether or not your operator has helped a previous employee become and operator or GOS, that will give you your answer. You want an operator that does this. Be careful of the store you choose. Some are great, some are complete failures leadership-wise. Regardless, that store will still be there years from now because it seeks the CFA chicken sandwich.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
It’s ok if you need a job.
FOH Director/Leadership Development Director (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Fort Worth, TX2019, április 15.
Better than others in the restaurant industry. But completely depends on the management. Some are decent and some are not. If you get stuck with bad leaders, nothing makes up for it.
Pro érvek
Good first job, works with school hours
Kontra érvek
Poor pay, bad managers, no promises kept
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun environment, but the culture has changed.
Training and Development Director (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Dallas, TX2018, október 25.
Worked here for over 10 years and they are far less people-oriented than they used to be. I have been a director for a few years and consistently make 30% less than my male counterparts even with more experience. Great place to work if you are a 30-40 yr old white male.
Pro érvek
Free lunches, health/dental insurance, fun coworkers
Kontra érvek
Short breaks, sexist culture, inconsistent corporate values
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
4,0
Productive and Fast Paced Enviornmet
Director of Drive Thru Sales and Development (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Aurora, IL2014, június 15.
A typical work day is filled with customer service experiences and handling money. While working here you learn to work in a fast paced environment and how to handle conflicts. You learn how to properly deliver exceptional customer service to every guest. The most enjoyable part of the job is serving guests and working with like minded people in a fun environment. The most difficult part of the job is the amount of stress that can come with working in the fast paced environment.
50% of meals
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés

Tekintsen meg Chick-fil-A további értékelést

Esetleg próbálja meg ezt:

Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van