Chick-fil-A
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Customer Service Representative

Munkakör megnevezése
Customer Service Representative395 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
395 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 16 867 értékelés megtekintése
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Teaches you how to work fast and as a team. Seems to care more about the guests than the employee's. When business is slow they give low hrs and hire new people. They pay less than McDonald's to start even with prior experience.
reduced price lunch
Kontra érvek
When business is slow they give low hrs and hire new people.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I really enjoyed the work. Crew was very friendly and helpful. Very pleasant work environment. Managers were eager to show everything needed to succeed.
Munkahelyi kultúra
All they care about is the money. You can have hard workers and not a single person would care. I completely hated it and would never recommend working there.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The managers have lacked in many ways. Harassment is a continuous reoccurrence with them. Overall working here has proven how much they rely on the workers yet still treat them poorly.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
They don’t care about you’re need of help or sickness thru have no benefits they work you all day In the hot sun for low pay and fire you for take off
Discounts
No healthcare or benefits
Munkahelyi kultúra
Nice place to work very respectful nice managers and co workers. Very helpful great; the pay is well above average for a fast-food job, and shifts are as flexible as you need them to be. Most of the shift leads and managers are great, however there are some that expect too much and will get... snappy.
Munkahelyi kultúra
They hired me, trained me...then never put me on the schedule. They never gave me reason why they didnt schedule me...they just left me hanging and didnt communicate any reason why they didnt ever put me on schedule. I know for a fact I did NOTHING to deserve the way they treated me
No communication
Munkahelyi kultúra
You can become a part of the great experience that your community is expecting when they walk in the doors. Many of the customers knew me by name. Chick-fil-A delivers a great product and you I have the satisfaction of knowing you work for a wonderful company.
Pro érvek
Can you become part of giving a great experience to the people of your community.
Kontra érvek
Long periods of time on your feet.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Over all a great place to work and well organized and a free meal! Of course the drive thru is hard work though. I still really enjoyed how most people there were very positive.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I found that he worked well with my schedule. If things were hectic at home he would try his best to help out. The only reason I left this job was because I was forced to move out to another state. I got raises every 6 months. It was fun and it can be stressful but try to relax with it. Go at your pace.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick-fil-A does take care of their employees and is and equal oppurtunity employer. Their training has been relaxed because of the Covid-19, this has cause a lot of confusion. As an business to work for its a decent work place to work for.
Free meal every 8 hours, taking time off is easy
Kontra érvek
Very hard to get hours, and get their scholarships
Munkahelyi kultúra
I’ve worked here almost a year, they pay well, they are great people, my only problem is that we have to work outside in 95°+ weather and below freezing weather, I blacked out once from being outside. I really like most of the positions except outside order taking, and even though I like most of the positions they all stress me out because it’s so fast paced.
Pro érvek
Good management, nice people, raises
Kontra érvek
Working outside in extreme weather, short breaks, uniforms/strict dress code
Munkahelyi kultúra
I had a good experience working at chick-fil-a on the University of North Florida’s campus. I gained valuable skills that make me a good worker. I was very fond of the work environment.
Positive work environment
Some of the management
Munkahelyi kultúra
I started working with CFA when I turned 16. Now, two years and some odd months down the road, my path has diverged and my life goes on. But, I learned great customer service skills, honed in my personability, and learned how to communicate properly. The staff all like their jobs. The Team Leads, Directors, and Operators all support you and make you feel like a family.

I'm happy with the memories I've made.
Discounts, Free Lunch, Fun, Challenging
Munkahelyi kultúra
Customer service for chick-fil-a was a great experience an allowed me to learn the ways around the computer an gave me excellent knowledge on phone etiquette.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The workers are great and have great customer service and work experience with customer care
Great quality of food and drinks

The manager have there favorite people and give more hours to the one they won't
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked for chic-fil-a for about 2 years. It was honestly one of the best jobs I have ever had. Loving environment - always felt like family. Management was always good, you don’t get breaks at some stores though.
Family feeling environment
No breaks
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
I liked the people I worked with and interacted with day to day. Food service isn't for me though. I'd work early mornings on Saturdays and after school on weekdays. I often closed during the week. The part about the job I didn't like was the few people every day that would blow off steam by becoming angry with our staff for simple things like having to wait in line in the drive through.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Everyone there is a family and very accepting of new comers which makes the fast pace environment run smoothly. Can be stressful but great experience.
Munkahelyi kultúra
great company, flexible hours, friendly staff. Helps the community out, helps families in need. Will work with you on your hours and allows you to leave id an emergency comes up. Caring management. Great food.Will go out of their way to make customers happy.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I recommend CFA because of the experience and the word it carries on your resume as well as for other jobs, but management could be better and team work can improve in many ways.