Chick-fil-A
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Customer Service Representative

Munkakör megnevezése
Customer Service Representative391 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
391 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 16 003 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Team approach, fast pace and positive environment
Teaches you how to work fast and as a team. Seems to care more about the guests than the employee's. When business is slow they give low hrs and hire new people. They pay less than McDonald's to start even with prior experience.
Pro érvek
reduced price lunch
Kontra érvek
When business is slow they give low hrs and hire new people.
Chic-fil-a review
I worked for chic-fil-a for about 2 years. It was honestly one of the best jobs I have ever had. Loving environment - always felt like family. Management was always good, you don’t get breaks at some stores though.
Pro érvek
Family feeling environment
Kontra érvek
No breaks
Good first job
I liked the people I worked with and interacted with day to day. Food service isn't for me though. I'd work early mornings on Saturdays and after school on weekdays. I often closed during the week. The part about the job I didn't like was the few people every day that would blow off steam by becoming angry with our staff for simple things like having to wait in line in the drive through.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It’s a great place to work
Everyone there is a family and very accepting of new comers which makes the fast pace environment run smoothly. Can be stressful but great experience.
Excellent company
great company, flexible hours, friendly staff. Helps the community out, helps families in need. Will work with you on your hours and allows you to leave id an emergency comes up. Caring management. Great food.Will go out of their way to make customers happy.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
It could be better
I recommend CFA because of the experience and the word it carries on your resume as well as for other jobs, but management could be better and team work can improve in many ways.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very clean environment. Staff is friendly and helpful.
Working at Chick Fil A has helped me with many personal obstacles and looking at life differently. There’s a good amount of the diversity within the Chick Fil A franchise I work in. Customers are loyal and regular visitors and so good to have around. The team members are great and very hard workers. It’s great to work at CFA.
not too great
very misleading. the people are judgmental and not nice. they like to comment on your every move and while your working having someone breath down you neck telling you you're doing everything wrong is annoying. they also ask everyone to do everything for them and they are very co dependent on everyone else. it iOS good for help but they should be able to do something on their own
Good starter
Chick-fil-A is a great place to start out, it's a entry level job. I need a new place where I can advance and still have time for the important things in my life
fun ,productive
Maintains a solid knowledge of products and services available in unit
Cleans and stocks work area

Assists in locating, reconciling, and verifying the accuracy of transactions and operate equipment with peripheral electronic data processing

Minimum Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills, and Work Environment:

Cash handling and customer service experience preferred

Demonstrates the ability to interact with the public and coworkers in a friendly, enthusiastic and outgoing manner
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work and they give you as much time as you need with your family and/or school.
This company is such a great company to work for. The meaning of this company is family and they will work with you so much with your schedule to accommodate our needs when it comes to family trips or family get togethers.
Good First Job
This is a good first job to have. I definitely would not stay here to work forever. Some of the tasks that are consistently done and the work life environment gets tiring after a while. I did meet some life long friends working here.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It's a place that helps you make a quick buck
It really depends which one you work at but its best for people that are starting to learn how to work cause it teaches you to be a good multi task and a fast work environment
Younger workers
Preferred young beautiful workers, management didn’t have much sympathy towards middle aged moms with school age kids and occasionally getting sick!
Everyone tried to encourage each other and keep each other up beat and cheerful! Employees were very helpful to each other
Munkahelyi kultúra
The worker are what stand out at this job. Some of them are very hard working
I did not really like how things were run, but eventually things were tightened up and made more professional to a certain degree. A typical day at the job was very busy and could possible stress you out due to the complaints we'd get from the customers because we were short staff often.
Teamwork
Employees work well together. It was a great experience.
Teaching how to do the job right. Employees would move up to higher positions fast, with hard work and dedication
Front of house worker
During my time at CFA, I worked all over in front of house. I worked as a cashier, food runner, order taker, and order bagger. I cleaned the dining room and work space when I had down time in one of my various positions.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good
Good company is good pay rate I like work in chick Fil A always flexible and friendly people nice installation good manager flexibility in the schedule in
Amazing Place to work
Wonderful managers and coworkers and a very easy first job. Easy to learn and fast training. You end up falling in love with the people you work with.
1,0
Work
Work itself was enjoyable, bad managers made the experience a lot worse than it should have been. Working wasn't bad, but managers would delegate responsibilities depending on personal favor
Shock rite now
Iam really with them at this point in time I felt like the manger would do rite by others but not everyone so that's why IAM looking for work else where
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés