Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Customer Service Associate / Cashier

565 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 11 880 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
It’s a great place to start off at!
Cashier/ Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Taylorsville, UT2019, május 20.
This was one of my first jobs and it was a really great learning experience. I would highly recommend starting off at a Chick-fil-A. You will take the skills learned their to your next job. You will come out of there with excellent customer service skills! The pay is also decent and their is room for advancement.
Discounted food, flexible schedules
Short breaks, stressful enviroment
Munkahelyi kultúra
Friendly and fun work place
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Grapevine, TX2019, május 18.
It's a great enivorment to start working for beginners to learn how to serve and take orders from costumers and positive attitude
Have good communication and well respected
An Awful Place to Work
Cashier and Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tupelo, MS2019, május 16.
*Upper management was treated much better than others
*It can be very stressful
*Not very team-oriented as it often claims
*Not very flexible hours as it often claims
*Not a good work/life balance; they will over-work you
*Shift leaders are often children or young adults that can abuse their position's power
*The scheduler was a butt and controlled people's schedules like she was God
*Made you work in harsh weather conditions (rain, extreme heat)
*The entire place shows good-natured smiles and faces, but in reality are work-hungry, power-hungry, greedy, selfish, people and I'll never go back.
Pro érvek
Good money, being off on Sundays, free break meals
Kontra érvek
Scheduler may not work alongside you, not flexible (or good) hours
It was good .
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jacksonville, FL2019, május 16.
I haven’t started working yet . But i am trying to get me a job because the summer is coming up . So i would like to work at Chick-fil-A because they have good customer service every time i come there .
fun and friendly environment
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Worth, TX2019, május 15.
A typical day at work would be early morning shift receiving our daily customers, always bringing a smile to my face. I enjoyed working there and providing great customer service.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun at times, hard work.
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Buford, GA2019, május 14.
Chick-fil-A was a very warm hearted job, it was fun at times but when it’s time to get work done they are very serious about that. Working at Chick-fil-A taught me a lot of patience but over all working there was fun and taught me a lot.
Short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
This establishment taught me about customer satisfaction and being able to work at a quick pace.
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Coral Springs, FL2019, május 14.
As a Chick-fil-a employee I have learned that having patience with customers are key. Trying resolving the issue customers may have yourself but if an altercation arises, be sure to notify your manager on the floor.
Half off lunch
breaks can be longer
Positive
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hampton, VA2019, május 14.
Positive but needs work with benefits. I had a nice time working there but didnt feel as though I was appreciated as it is a company that caters completely to the consumer.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Stable job with upward mobility for those looking for a long term option.
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Flowery Branch, GA2019, május 12.
Great job for those looking for something to build up some income while in high school, those willing to stick with it for longer may even find themselves as a regional manager or a franchisee.
Stable, cooperative, possible scholarships
Kontra érvek
often too fast paced, strict and sometimes overbearing and unfair managers, occasional unrealistic expectations of high schoolers
Team work
Cashier/Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2019, május 10.
It’s a job for someone who like working at a fast pace & a job for someone who carries a lot or know how to be productive & works hard always stocking & being able to help others get their areas clean or stocked up for different hours of the job
Flexible
The environment
Fun place to work.
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Washington, DC2019, május 9.
I enjoyed working with Chick-fil-A they were like family . I wish I could go back I really miss working there so much. I miss the pay , I miss everything.
Discounts
Nothing was rree
Cashier
Cashier and Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Salt Lake City, UT2019, április 26.
Great customers and some of the managers are amazing. Very fast paced. Too many people working at once in the front. But the general manager is awesome
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun place to work, needs better management
Cashier and Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bradenton, FL2019, április 19.
The managers always had attitude with all their employees. Management definitely favorited some people and treated them with respect and treated everyone else like garbage. I was promised to become a team leader when I was hired and still 7 months later, nothing happened. I was also promised a raise after 3 months and didn’t get it until I asked 5 months in. They are just slacking and need to fix it.
Pro érvek
Fun place, discounts on food
Munkahelyi kultúra
I did not like the job at all.
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Parkersburg, WV2019, április 17.
I dreaded going to work everyday, everyone was rude. At the start I thought it would be a fun interactive job, I soon realized that’s not the type of environment I wanted to put myself in.
Different work experience.
Kontra érvek
Rude employees, rude management.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Kinda like a cult
CASHIER CUSTOMER SERVICE (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tampa, FL2019, április 15.
This job was very fast paced. No time to relax except for 30 minute breaks. You were expected to be at the register at all times with no exception. Majority of staff has been there for years and do activities outside of work together. They make you feel welcome but its also clear they think they're better than you because they eat, drink, breathe Chick Fil A.
Pro érvek
Free chick fil a, Supportive environment
Kontra érvek
Too much stress, unrealistic expectations
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Warm and outstanding workplace!
Cashier and Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  2856 East 3rd Street2019, április 12.
As a team member, I have the opportunity to serve guests and greet them with a smile. This was a pleasure for me because I loved seeing a customer happy about their experience with us.
Pro érvek
Lunch, teamwork, great customer service and professional
Kontra érvek
Working hours and hourly pay
Busy Work Place
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Austin, TX2019, április 2.
Chick-fil-A is one of the best places I've worked. I made a lot of friends but there are always pros and cons to every workplace and this particular location the issue was management. But the hours are flexible, the pay was good and the work wasn't too bad once you got the hang of it. I enjoyed working there and would definitely consider working here again if able.
Pay, Flexible Hours, Team Members
Management, Short Breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
Hate This job so much I want to quiet as soon as possible
Cashier and Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Winter Haven, FL2019, április 1.
All my friends left to. Treat you like you’re nothing but costumers like they are everything. Some coworkers are just giving you attitude for no reason. Give you barely hours too like why?? They gave others 40 and others only 18
Some fun coworkers
Attitudes from others
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 2Jelentés
Managers
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dickinson, TX2019, március 28.
Some managers shpuld not have the position there is defenatly favoritism in the work place if customers complain about you no chance to tell your side of the story employees were allowed to cuss out managers and still keep their job but if you had 3 or more customer complaints you lost your job the owner of this Chick Fil A on 646 needs to really be more involved with the business instead of just letting the managers handle it
50% discoint on food and Sundays off
Kontra érvek
No benifits until your their 1 yr still not eligible unless your in a management position
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast paced work space with poor management
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Midlothian, TX2019, március 27.
We would get bossed around while the managers would sit around and eat or a couple of managers who were dating would hug and kiss. I did not like the pay and the fact that my hard work was never acknowledged.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van