Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Customer Service Associate / Cashier

542 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 11 339 értékelés megtekintése
Nice place
Cashier and Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Allen, TX2019, március 20.
The people were very nice and the environment is really good. People were friendly, they answered any question you had no matter what. I would suggest working there.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very productive and fun at times.
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, GA2019, március 19.
I enjoyed working at Chick-Fil-A especially for my first job. It was fun some days. The days where I would stand outside for long hours were bad! The managers had us outside for long hours doing face to face or cash cart, no matter if it was cold or hot outside. I didn’t mind doing it for an hour or so but 3/4 hours were not good in those conditions.
Discounted lunch
Kontra érvek
Long hours in the heat or cold for face to face or cash cart!
Welcoming and fun experience
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  League City, TX2019, március 19.
Chick-fil-A is a very nice place to work, the managers were nice and so were my co workers, the hours were flexible when needed be and not to mention the food is awesome!
Discounts
N/A
At first it was fun....
Cashier/Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Charlotte, NC2019, március 17.
I work my tail off day after day. I don’t get appreciated for the work I do with a cheerful face even if I’m getting screamed at by a costumer, but ( smile and say ‘ my pleasure) While I’ve been there a whole year and a half and I still get barely anything. I work hard. I’m under extreme stress all the time. And they bully people. When you talk to the managers they don’t care. They let people quit quietly. Even when bad things happen. They won’t fire them unless it’s extremely extremely illegal. They are double standard and two faced. They treat you like your a little child. And they keep you in the same position for months. They have favorites and hardly ever let you work a new position. And even if you bring in a drs note. They won’t file it. They put it down somewhere and walk away. And mark you down as a NCNS ( no call no show.) I don’t think I have ever hated anything more then having to wake up and dread going into work. Like I said at first I loved it. But they drain you till your smile is fake and you break down crying in the bathroom because you can’t handle getting yelled at because of something someone else did on a different position. If you want to be drained spiritually and emotionally and begin to function with no emotional connection I suggest highly you work there. Oh..... and even if you wanna quit you still have to work 2 more weeks after saying you quit. You can’t quit right away. And if you don’t smile, then they say smile it’s not that bad. Right after yelling at you for doing your job. :) have a blessed day. 🙄
free meal after shift
short breaks. bad communication
Good family/ team environment
Cashier and Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  McDonough, GA2019, március 15.
Good attitudes, everyone works as a team to get the job done. Flexible hours, works with my school/ sports schedule, good management. The working conditions can become extreme, working in rain, cold, hot weather.
Good Company
Kontra érvek
Always outside in rain, snow, cold wind, hot summer weather
Great, Communicative Management, but really poor pay
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fremont, CA2019, március 13.
Chick-fil-A was my first job and I really enjoyed working there. Almost all of the shift managers were young, college kids around my age and were really hard working and knew how to run a shift; they all seemed almost over qualified for the job. Everything was ran efficiently, was clean, and was generally ran very well for a fast food restaurant. The only thing that made me have to find another job was the pay, as they only paid minimum wage, and that stayed the same no matter how long you stayed, unless you were promoted to a shift manager. A really cool part I would say though is that they were extremely extremely flexible with hours and time off. Maybe that was exclusive to the one I worked at, but people would take months off for school just because they asked, and any time I requested certain days off it was usually granted.
Free lunch, great management
Kontra érvek
Really low pay, few breaks, fast-paced
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast Paced!! Great Place To Work!!
Cashier/Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Macon, GA2019, március 12.
Before I became an employee Chic Fil A was one of my favorite places to eat!! Now that I am employee...It still is😁!! Chic Fil A Rocks!! One of the best restaurants on the Planet!!
Amazing Company
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Oak Ridge, TN2019, március 6.
Chick fil a is such a amazing company. I truly recommend it to anyone looking for a job. I worked for the company for 6 years. I learned so much about customer service and how to be quick on my feet for customers.
Pro érvek
good food and co workers
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
horrible never want to work there again
Cashier/Customer Service, drive through expertise (Volt alkalmazott) –  voorhees2019, március 5.
working for chick-fil-a had its ups and downs honestly. the management team is horrible! working with team members was the only good I got out of it. i
Pro érvek
family oriented, good team members most of the time, good disapline
Kontra érvek
50% discounts you could only once per shift even if its a 12 hr shift, short breaks
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Loved the job just didn't get to work at my full potential.
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX 770632019, február 21.
The overall environment is always positive and bright. Most days went by well with a great opportunity to connet with costomers and fellow coworkers. The hygiene of the store was always on parr.
Dicount on food
Kontra érvek
Not assertive in positon managment
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast-paced and clean work environment
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Seabrook, SC2019, február 20.
Chick-Fil-A would have been a better experience if I had not started getting completely blank schedules without reason; however, the work environment and other workers were polite and understanding.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very wonderful place to work
Cashier and Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Memphis, TN2019, február 10.
It's like a big family working there. Everyone is very happy and encouraging. They take pride in what they do and it's very wonderful place overall. I'm excited to go to work.
Free lunch breaks, Good pay
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
2,0
productive
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Union County, GA2019, február 9.
way to many people worked there, barely got to work 1-2 times a week only got pain 40-50$ every 2 weeks. very hard job to do. mostly clean very packed/ compact space
free lunch
not enough hours or pay
Stressful environment, questionable management
Cashier/Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Beckley, WV2019, február 9.
A typical day at work can be very stressful. It is a quick-paced environment and there are few breaks when it is busy. The management can be friendly, but they are unreliable when it comes to needing help with hours and their attitudes are inconsistent with the type of atmosphere they try to represent.
Pro érvek
half priced food, friendly customers
questionable management
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun and productive place to work, with friendly people!
Cashier/Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Annapolis, MD2019, február 5.
•Everyday at Chick-fli-a is a busy day where everyone one has to work together to get the job done
•The hardest part of the job is when we have callouts
•The most enjoyable part is I love the people I work with they are like family
Pro érvek
Free lunch, good people, fun place to work.
Kontra érvek
Short breaks, no visible tattoos, no bright nail color
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 2Jelentés
A typical Day
Cashier/Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Cordele, GA2019, január 31.
A typical day is fast paced with focus on making sure the wait times are low. Workers are very friendly and promote a very happy environment for the guest during their time at the restaurant.
college setting
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Florence, AL2019, január 28.
working at una college gave me the opportunity to see diversity of people learn what college students enjoy and the feed back I get from student was very satisfying to me
Munkahelyi kultúra
The workplace is very productive and expanded my customer service
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Antonio, TX2019, január 26.
Working at Chick-Fil-A was a good experience. The job helped me expand my knowledge in customer service. Gaining new friends that I will have in my life for many years was the thing I enjoyed, the workplace was very nice and fun between the managers and crew members.
Pro érvek
free meal, great management, and enlightening experience
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Manager lies
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Frisco, TX2019, január 22.
Manager calls and texts a lot through each day might put off as you feel like a slave from this job. Manager says they love me and then they discontinue my work without notice
Management lies
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
They dont care about loyalty
Cashier and Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Philadelphia, PA2019, január 21.
It's a who you know not what you know job. I've been there for over 10yrs and just empty promises of getting promoted. I've seen people move up in front of my eyes for just the relationships they've made.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 2Jelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van