Chick-fil-A
3.9 az 5 csillagból.
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Customer Service Associate / Cashier

Cég értékelése

Értékelések kategória szerint

3.8Munka és magánélet egyensúlya

Rendezés:

HasznosságÉrtékelésDátum
850 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelőenMind a(z) 19,830 értékelés megtekintése

Very hectic environment

Kiemelt Indeed-értékelés

Az Indeed által kiválasztott leghasznosabb értékelés
Build for the strong dealing with kids , rude customers , messes and poor management , Dress code hair has to look a certain way pressed on piercings

Discount, free lunch meals

Kontra érvek

Very pressed on clothing, expects a lot of you, working outside

Terrible

Unfortunately most Chick-fil-A bosses are terrible people and don’t care about you. You are nothing but arms and hands to get their restaurant to run smoothly.

My Pleasure Can get Annoying

The work is what to be expected, and if you want overtime it can be hard to obtain. It has been noticed that it's hard to move up, there seems to be a "tough competition " out there

You can make kids happy

Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

There are better places to work

Management was awful. They played favorites so much at my location and it was awful. The co workers were the only good part about the job. The work is so stressful and not worth it for how much they pay. The company overall needs to rethink a lot of things and how they choose to run their businesses because there are so many things Chick-fil-A claims to be but once working at certain locations, certainly not all, you see how it really is to work there.

Pro érvek

Free food and co workers

Management, Pay, Owner
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

I think that it feels like high school in general because of all dramas so much unfairness As well as I see how newbies get treated so sad..

I think if you’re a high schooler who doesn’t need much you’ll be good here but as an adult I will say no I don’t get paid well not even minimum wage to support myself and family all my check is gone and I get paid twice a week so basically I’m working for freeI hope they stop that advantage of good workers .

9 dollar discount

Payed low

Korábbi munkáltató értékelése

Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.

Run

This is not a company that has upward mobility. I wish that i never worked here the disrespect was the final straw for me. when working anywhere you expect to be treated like a human being not just a number.

The family and Nothing

Chick Fil A is a place to learn and grow in the area that you are good at and gives you more opportunities to build as your own self no matter where you want to go or be.

The Family

nothing l know of
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

(AT LEAST AT MY LOCATION)Great coworkers, terrible management and everything else.

To keep it short, you’ll love the people yo work with because you develop into a sort of family after all the blood sweat and tears shed together lol. With that being said, the people aren’t gonna be the only reason you stay. The hours suck, raises are not mentioned not matter how much deserved. Some people can work there for years with pretty much the same pay they started with and see others come in and hear about the amount of money on their checks. They will not give raises where raises are due automatically, you have to SEEK them out and basically drag them out. Management cares about what they want to care about. If it’s their butt on the line or if there’s a record that can be broken for a bonus on their check, they will act a fool to get that, at your expense.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Good

Good Sunday off food fresh people friendly perfect for teens or young adult not a career maker but a stepping stone to learn about the adult world like it a lot

Fun workplace

I definitely enjoyed my time working at Chick-fil-A. They were very flexible with the hours I needed. The management was a little iffy at times but they were always willing to help when needed.

Free lunches, flexible hours

Always busy
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Fun place to work and safe

Good place to work for. Good food and good friends. Managers are super nice. Most of the employees are nice to each other. Everyone works as a team. No one person has to take on all the tasks.

Free food

Short brraks

Fun environment

From 2019 to 2020, I worked at Chick-fil-A and It was an amazing first job at 18. The employees and management was nice to me and I recommended to teenagers to work and build a employee relationship with others.

Free lunches, happy management
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Productive and fun workplace.

Great coworkers. Great leadership. Fast paced working environment that helps the day go quick. Customer's are kind and love chick fila which makes the job easy.

Free lunch

None i can think of

great place to work

i love this job its the best job ever i love working here have been here for a total of ten years and the customer servece, pay , benefits are all just so great if i could give them ten stars then i would !
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Amazing company to work for, love the management

I love working at Chick-fil-A Walker. The owner and managers genuinely care about you. It’s very fast paced and very stressful, but I love interacting with the guests. The only thing is I wish I were paid more for the hard work I put in every single shift.

Free meals, 30 minute breaks, Christian company, amazing owner

Uncompetitive pay, very stressful

fun workplace

everyone was always on task barely any mistakes and a very fun job for high school students. have good hours and treated every employee the same in a good way.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Great first job to have as a teenager

Great way for a young person to make money and they also help pay for u to go to college.you meet some great folks on the way and they treat you like you're family.

Pro érvek

Great n friendly customer service

Kontra érvek

Not enogh staff at times

Management sucks

I have worked at a fair share of restaurants and in the service industry and can say that CFA is one of the better companies but that doesn't say much. I've worked at different locations and can vouch that each one is ran different based off of management but one thing is consistent: inconsistency. Management tends to only look for their self interest, the coworkers make the job worth while. This job is very demanding and fast paced. When employees bring up their issues with work, they are brushed aside.

Pro érvek

"free" lunches, fun coworkers, fair pay

Kontra érvek

difficult management, toxic work enviroment, favoritism

too inclusive

Your typical shift includes rushing past your laid back co-workers. Going fast as you can during week nights, specifically the weekend. Ignoring the callous words of your co-workers talking smack about customers and all the that. I applied for the job alongside with my friend. They were looking for multiple shifts. I got the job, she didn't. Get this, the people hired were of lighter skin tone and only spoke English. I left after a good 5 days. Clearly you have to look a certain way to be part of the team. We don't tolerate that! Bye!

decent pay

terrible environment
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Not a good place to work if you have children

The job comes first this company does not like you calling off when it's your child and they are sick at school have a back up person to stand in and be the mother. I was literally told by a manager who own the store if I let u off with your child others will expect the same. I have a business to run. I didn't get where I am by having sympathy and empathy for my employees

Pro érvek

Free meal if sales are up if not you pay for your food like every one else

Kontra érvek

If you are not productive enough u will be let go

First job

if this is your first job, its awesome. If you are planning to spend your life on one single job, this is not the place.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Chick-fil-A? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.Kérdésem van

Átfogó minősítés