Chick-fil-A
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Customer Service Associate / Cashier

709 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 15 690 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Amazing enviroment to grow in.
Upbeat staff and customers all the time. Everyone is happy to be where they are at all times. Nothing but smiles, jokes and laughs. Love the fact that its definitely a family resturant.
Great
Chick fila is a great company to work for because the staff is nice and the customers are always nice and polite. The management team always make sure that the staff is also well taken care of and helped.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
It's not what u think it is
My esperance with the company was foul. Ain't nothing Holly about them. They need to be open on Sunday to shame the devil. They kitchen pay is to short
Munkahelyi kultúra
It is a great opportunity to work with them.
The people there work as a team, they help each other in order to accomplish. They respect each other and they have good customer service. It;s really fun and nice working here.
My experience
Chick fil is not what I expected I thought I could handle a little rush but honestly it wasn’t fit for me there fore I was terminated from here because of pace wise and I totally understand you have to fast to work but it was just a learning experience for me and I hope to have a better chance on the next one .
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Love
I absolutely loved chickfila. This was my very first job and it was a great experience. I made a lot of friends and had a lot of fun. The managers went out of their way to make everyone feel welcome and equal and even had annual get togethers at fun locations and monthly meetings where we all played games and had fun. You learn a lot about others and yourself at CFA
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick-fil-a was fun to work at and very good service.
A typical day at work at Chick-fil a was communicating with people and making sure that they were sweeping and what I learned at Chick-fil-a was easy the hardest part of the job was making sure that I cleaned the tables and floors enough.
Chick-Fil-a
Working for this company has been a great experience for me. It has taught me great social skills, how to be patient with others around me and how to work to my fullest capabilities.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very productive and fun place to work withe co-workers.
I dealt with the cash register and the front or at the drive thru and always managed to make others happy with the quality of their food. I learned a lot about how chick fil a operates so smoothly. The management, some of them, wouldn't be able to give you s clear understanding of a question you had, but other than that they were fun to work with.
2,0
Stressful Environment
Chick-Fil-A is not a particularly enjoyable place to work. It's possible that the location that I work at was just not great, but I found it to be somewhat dirty and unorganized. I am often swamped with orders and sometimes fall behind and am unable to catch up, which is always very stressful. Management is not great; one manager in particular is very unfriendly, and the rest either are unmotivated or are strangely harsh and passive-aggressive. The bright spot is that in general the other employees are nice and there is decent flexibility in scheduling or dropping/picking up shifts. There is also always something to do, so it is not boring at all.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good
Working at chick-fil -a was the best decision in my life. I learned so much in such little time and really appreciate them for that. However they didn’t give me the hours that I need, that’s why I left.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A good job to start your learning experience
It’s was a really good job you can learn a lot of things and have fun while doing it. A very good experience and it’s a job for hard working people that love to work as team member and making other people’s day better
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very helpful and understanding. They help work around your hours. Everyone is nice and very respectful. It’s like a family there, everyone works together.
1,0
chick fil a is toxic
What guests see is just a facade that is workers are forced to put on. There have been times that I have cried due to cruel treatment from guests, managers, and team leaders. Although I have been actively crying they don’t even let me go to the bathroom to clean up. They just have me cry in front of everyone.
Was quite difficult
Managers were rude. I kept to myself, never disrespected until I've had enough and left. I worked very hard. Multi-tasked all 3 positions and then some.
Exciting work place
Chic-fil-a is a fun environment. I've learned how to deal with customers. I was managed to deal with customers at the register and greet them first before I start their order. I love the people that was around me, also the customers. The hardest part was dealing with the customer shakes. The most interesting part about the job, was that I was able to communicate with all my employees/customers.
Pro érvek
Free lunches
Kontra érvek
short breaks
I wouldn’t work there
At the one I worked at, the management was absolutely horrible. I had a manager scream at me using cuss words. There were fights between them and other staff members that everyone knew about.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun and inviting workplace with opportunities for leadership advancement
I worked in the front of house/drive thru, both of which were fun environments with multiple roles that helped keep things exciting and allowed the days to be spent doing different work. The other employees and guests were usually happy to be there which made my time there feel entertaining and worthwhile.
I learned to be patient
There were various different type of people that come to this establishment from the co-workers to the customers. And I learned to be more patient with all of them because we all have different days.
I loved working here!
I loved working here! My pay was great! My manager and fellow coworkers were awesome. I loved the customers. It definitely was busy. Anyone that knows Chic Fil A knows it's a busy place to work but they treat their employees great and pay well
Pro érvek
Great pay, great atmosphere to work
Kontra érvek
Very busy
Great first Job
great job teaches you a lot of things for example you lean about customer serves, make you think add a fast past and makes you learn how to do things the right way and the safe way for your safety and your job learning in the future.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés