Chick-fil-A
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Customer Service Associate / Cashier

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
765 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 17 079 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
It's a great place to work I really enjoy working here I like the people the customers the bosses everyone is great to be around and I learn something everyday
Healthcare
Munkahelyi kultúra
This company is great they help employees out a lot. Management treat everyone very fairly and respectful. Great company I would recommend to anyone awesome!
Hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
A great and fun working environment. Also Great coworkers and management team . If you want to pursue a career with chick fil a the management team will make sure they do their best to help and strive to get that person where that person wants to be. Whether it’s just a manager or the executive level.
Pro érvek
Free lunch, great benefits, 401 k, flexible schedule, etc.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Depending on the location you work at, Chick Fil A can be a really good place to work. I've worked at two locations and the first location was super busy and intimidating at first; but the management was really helpful when it came to training new employees and making you feel welcome. However, management at the second location within the same city were rude, demeaning, and played favorites. If you made mistakes they would be condescending towards you before teaching you the proper way. They also constantly forget to switch out employees that are outside during severe heat or freezing conditions. Co-workers are super nice and are always looking out for each other. The pay was really good and hours are there as long as you are good at what you do. The more you stand out, the more hours you get just like any fast food restaurant. They are also really flexible with your school schedule because most of their employees are actually high schoolers.
Pay, Flexibility, Positive Work Environment, Co-workers
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was nice working there, pay wasn’t enough. It was okay staff, I was able to get the days off I needed if I asked ahead of time which was good. We also received one free lunch so I liked that a lot
Munkahelyi kultúra
There was a ton of favoritism when I was there, people would get to do whatever they wanted just because the working manager liked them. working there was overcrowded and after three years I still only made 8.75.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great work environment for a young employee starting out .I get to meet and wait on different people each and every day. Management was always helpful when I need any assistance. Each employee makes sure all guest have a great experience.
Pro érvek
Free food and closed on Sundays!!
Munkahelyi kultúra
OverallMy experience working at Chick-fil-A was not a good one. I won’t generalize working at chick fil a but my direct manager told the boss to give me a raise, and he was only interested in doing so when I turned in my two week notice. At that point though I would have went to a job making less before I stayed there. I worked in the front and kitchen. In the kitchen it was hard to keep up. We barely had enough workers to suffice. The front was nearly the same. Working in the kitchen was the worst though. It was always hot. We couldn’t stay on top of the orders. If you stepped away for a few seconds it would be easy to get behind. No one ever wanted to come to the kitchen to help from the front either. Not even briefly. They knew how terrible it was without even having to step foot in the kitchen. Our turnover rate at my location was also very high. That part came from people leaving who worked the front which was the easier job. Maybe I worked at the wrong location but I would not recommend working at chick fil a.
Munkahelyi kultúra
When I worked here I loved going to work because I was constantly working with kids my own age and everyone was cool and we all worked really cohesively. I would highly recommend this job to anyone in highschool or college. Very flexible with schedules
Free lunches
Minimum wage
Munkahelyi kultúra
People who work with you are great. However management sucks. They expect you to put the job first before anything else. Very fast paced , and good discount.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Just be yourself and go the extra mile for your customers...if you are a lazy person or an introvert ...this is not the place for you. If you are an extrovert you'll be just fine.
Employee discount
Short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
The Chick Fil A I worked at was very chaotic and seemed unorganized. They were experiencing growth and getting ready to open a second store. Communication was lacking and it seemed that HR was very overworked. They also didn't try very hard to rotate outside DT people.
Free lunches
Kontra érvek
Weather exposure. No breaks.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It is pretty good, but sometimes I didn't get payed and it was kind of annoying. Also my co-workers were, but some of them were very homophobic although I am not apart of the LGBTQ+ community I still stand with it.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The other employees were very nice & so were the managers, it’s a place where you feel love & not just like a “ new hire”. Also the Store managers was understanding.
Free Foods
Short Breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
Worked at Chick-fil-A in highschool. Loved working with other high schoolers who generally held the same beliefs as me. It was a very fun environment, I was paid well and respected. However, since becoming an adult and branching out, my beliefs just don’t align with the company. I couldn’t work there now.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The managers at the Temecula in Chick-fil-A need to be seriously reconsidered. They are condescending and only use negative reinforcement. I was sent home from a 8 hour shift for wearing white socks instead of black. They are unreasonable and treat the staff members like trash. I work 5 hours straight In 110 degree weather with no breaks while being screamed at by managers the whole time. Not to mention Chick-fil-A’s views! They do not support lgbtq or blm. DO NOT WORK HERE WORST JOB EVER
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was very busy but time flew by working here always, unless you worked at night on certain days. I would not mind going back and working here, not because the people but because of the value of this place. They care about school so much and they make sure you're doing good in school before coming to work. Some people were very secretive and had their circle of friends but that is everywhere.
30 MINUTE breaks. They made sure you got your break but sometimes way too early
Munkahelyi kultúra
The job was very tremendous and has a positive work space and flexible schedule. Off on Sunday (thank God). And has many many unique positions that not very few fast food industry¨s consist or have.
Pro érvek
free food, flexible schedule, fun jobs, off on Sunday
short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
● OverallI rate chick-fil- a a five because it’s a good restaurant to work at. It’s fast and busy but fun. It may get frustrating but it’s all worth it at the end.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was fun when I started had amazing management but it has change over the years and now is just a job management doesn’t hear us I had surgery and came back and they took my schedule from me giving me only 10 hours not good
Free food
Team members
Munkahelyi kultúra
I really enjoy my coworkers and my guest and management is very understanding, helpful and always eager to help you succeed. I work with people of all ages and they are all hard working and fun to be around and we all help each other.
Pro érvek
We do get free meals for every shift we work.
Kontra érvek
Normally have to take our breaks early in our shift, so that leaves you standing on your feet for a long time.