Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Customer Service Associate / Cashier

628 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 13 353 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Antonio, TX2019, szeptember 19.
This was a great company to work for. I was very happy to work there. The workers and manager were Super friendly made it easy. Was a great experience for me
Poor
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Memphis, TN2019, szeptember 19.
I would Not recommend the bartlett location to anyone they are SUPER PETTY! They make you stand outside in 100 degree weather taking orders they do not care about your health or anything they treat you like slaves you can’t even go to the restroom! you work 8 or more hours an only get a 30 min break or sometimes no break at all they do not care about their employees only their customers
Discounts
Kontra érvek
Do not care about employees
2,0
Stressful
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Little Rock, AR2019, szeptember 17.
The most stressful place i’ve ever worked. Period. Management were a bunch of young workers and were unprofessional and so degrading. Didn’t care about your well being at ALL only how much money they’re making.
Pay
Everything else
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
fun and very fast pace
Cashier/Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Elizabethtown, KY2019, szeptember 16.
People are friendly and very good to work for.They work with your life schedule. Weekends off if you need them. Great palce to work and get work experience.
free lunches
short breaks
Fun and Safe Work Enviroment for young workers
Cashier/Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Sunnyvale, CA2019, szeptember 15.
I have worked at Chick-fil-a Sunnyvale for three years now and the managers I've worked with watch me grow up, from Sophomore to Senior year of High school. I was able to mature and learn responsibility while also getting a ton of work experience in the food industry. The environment is also very understanding and all the workers are patient. I would highly recommend anyone, especially young workers, to apply at CFA Sunnyvale.
Free break food, 50% discount
Munkahelyi kultúra
It’s overall a great place to work
Cashier/Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Palm Beach Gardens, FL2019, szeptember 14.
It’s a great place to work
Management is great
Learned how to have great customer service
Satisfaction was guaranteed
Friendly employees
Enjoyable part is the employees are like family and the customers are nice
Not a fair company .
Cashier and Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Racine, WI2019, szeptember 12.
Horrendous . Worst job . Bad pay . Not enough hours no benefits . Won’t rehire . Bad management . They don’t communicate . Not understanding .. not good .
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 3Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Learned to always stay positive.
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Deltona, FL2019, szeptember 12.
Over-all good work place, friendly people and made many pals while I was there. Coworkers were so quick to train me and show me around...super helpful as well I appreciated them.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
fast paced very socially active
Cashier and Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Laurel, MD2019, szeptember 12.
Greet and take guests orders. make drinks and deliver the orders. I learned how to better communicate and work with others. The hardest part was helping all of the guest quickly.
free lunches
tight areas
I love chick-fil-a
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Audubon, NJ2019, szeptember 11.
Great job keep up the great work I really want to work here again....... Can I please get hired again I didn't leave on bad term's I had a serious death in my family (5 month old grandson)
I would sell breakfast pass 10am
People would really LOVE BREAKFAST PASS 10am
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Chick-fil-A
Cashier/Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Macon, GA2019, szeptember 11.
It was a greats experience but there were some difficult days dealing with people and the hours. Overall I enjoyed the atmosphere and I loved all of my coworkers.
Manager removal
Cashier and Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Little Rock, AR2019, szeptember 11.
I would love to come back after keyshauna leave. She was a drama attracter. Never can have a good day when she’s near. It was a great place to work. Just not in the same facility as her,
A decent first job
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sarasota, FL2019, szeptember 11.
Chickfila hired me when I was 15 so it was my first job. It was always busy but the managers always kept their cool and we got through it. If it wasn't for my busy schedule and low pay I'd still be working there.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The chick-fil-a in Riverdale is poorly run.
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Riverdale, GA2019, szeptember 11.
Chick-Fil-a overall is a great company. But the store in Riverdale does not have good management.
I was 16, 1st job, and the female manager nic-picked everything I did. They did not properly train me, then fired me for not being properly trained.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It's a great place to work but the management is AWFUL!
Cashier/Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Muncie, IN2019, szeptember 3.
The team members are incredible! The management makes you feel like you're not important. It can be very stressful because lately been understaffed because management sucks and people don't want to be there. It's not all bad though, the regular customers are super nice! Like I said the team members are super awesome! It used to be a good place to work at but once we stopped giving food to those that were new to chick fill a, it all went downhill.
Decent pay, good co-workers
Kontra érvek
MANAGEMENT, schedules are out of wack
Munkahelyi kultúra
fun place to work and nice coworkers
Cashier and Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mesa, AZ2019, szeptember 1.
very busy and very fast paced. very nice coworkers and given good hours. only thing is too many people working night shift. kitchen was sometimes very slow with food and aggravated customers with a longer wait time.
Pro érvek
free meal every day worked. free deserts on days worked. paid breaks.
Kontra érvek
short breaks, only a discount on days worked, no other days
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved working at chick fil a .
Cashier and Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2019, augusztus 27.
I really enjoyed everyone being so friendly I was a first starter on some things and any little thing I needed they would be there to help .. a difficult Day at work was when a lady got very upset about her order not being able to come out fast when she wanted so I made a small conversion with her while her order would come out ..
A great place to work!
Cashier/Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Florence, AL2019, augusztus 27.
Chickfila in Florence, AL (OUTSIDE of the mall) was a wonderful place to work!! I was able to work and go to school here. They were always very supportive of me and my interests! I was treated great here.
Great opportunity
Cashier and Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  West Columbia, SC2019, augusztus 27.
Chick fil a is awesome the pay was good the people was great.... I loved working at chick fil a I think it’s a good opportunity for anyone. Fast paced environment with a lot of great team work so no on is over worked
Chick-Fil-A
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2019, augusztus 26.
Very strict but overall a great place to work, coworkers were very friendly, management wasn’t so bad food is great fast paced environment easy job to have
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van