Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Customer Service Associate / Cashier

437 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 9 140 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
to work here you have to be friendly, and it is always busy.
Cashier and Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Irving, TX2018, július 18.
a typical work day consists of taking orders and completing any tasks the manager gives. I learned friendly customer service and how to treat rude\ angry customers. the most enjoyable part of the day is your break because food is always provided.
Pro érvek
flexible. good on teaching customer service skills.
very fast pace
productive work place
Cashier/Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Winston-Salem, NC2018, július 18.
average day at chick-fil-a, clock in and ask position x ( manager of shift) what you will be doing, and stay in that position for either your whole shift or the majority of shift. being around costumers all day is not bad. workplace is energetic and productive, high speed. hardest part of job being outside if scheduled to do so in this heat or standing all day. also break is only 30 minutes and it takes 5-8 minutes to order food on the app, so not a lot of time to eat. the easiest part is helping costumers. we usually have 2-3 managers working all day untill around 7 then just the closing manager is left. also the owner of this location is involved a lot and always dropping in to say hi!
8.25 $ for food. free soft drinks
Kontra érvek
short breaks, hot store, long shifts
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good if your are a preppy and positive person
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Myers, FL2018, július 17.
This is a place where you must have a perfect demeanor and attitude at all times, it is very quick paced during the day and slow during the early morning shifts.
Free or discounted food
short breaks
Very productive & Busy
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kenner, LA2018, július 15.
If you are up for a challenge , Chick-fil-A is a good job for you ! It’s very fast paced & never empty so get ready to stand on your feet for a good while :) Very positive people working with you !
Productive , fun , and fast pace workplace
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2018, július 14.
I had to make sure every customer leaves satisfied. I learned communication skills. The work culture is fast paced and overall a happy working place. I loved working with my crew.
Great work environment
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Rockwall, TX2018, július 12.
I loved this job as my first job. It was very fast-paced. There's a lot of work but I enjoyed it. The employees and customers were always great. Chick fil a is a great company.
fun Workplace
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Russellville, AR2018, július 11.
great run place for starting your working career. very considerate management and very flexible hours and no overnights or Sundays which was nice. I would recommend.
good temp job
Cashier/Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Bowie, MD2018, július 11.
the job is fine and the people you work with are good. but at the end of the day its a fast food job with all the benefits and opportunity that implies.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun workplace, very productive 24/7.
Cashier/Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Edgewater, MD2018, július 10.
A fun but stressful first job, there’s always something that needs to be stocked or a costumer that needs to be serviced. Costumers are first priority and are warmly welcomed by the Chick-Fil-A employees.
Free lunch
Stressful
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Columbus, MS2018, július 10.
It was a really great place to work. I greeted the customers,made sure the customers order was correct,cleaned the lobby and the bathrooms,etc.I counted the money at the beginning and at the end of my shift. Cleaned up the store before my coworkers and I left for the night.
Pro érvek
Good place to work with benefits
No career advancement
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Perfect first job
Cashier/Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Athens, GA2018, július 10.
Chick-fil-A was the very first place I applied to as an 18 year old who just graduated from high school. Personally, I was extremely shy. At first, I did not like talking to customers. That had to change fast! Chick-fil-A has definitely brought me out a lot as a person. Now, I love talking to complete strangers within the few minutes I am taking their order or asking if they would like a free re-fill.
I appreciate how I have grown socially within my experience.
Pro érvek
Very flexible scheduling, closed on Sundays, socially fun
Short breaks
chickfila
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Olive Branch, MS2018, július 9.
wonderful company to work for, very flexible and a loving company. I loved working there for the 3 and 1/2 years that i worked there for. wouldn’t change it for the world.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Poor Working hours but fun people
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Colorado Springs, CO2018, július 7.
Near the end of my working life at CFA I was getting very few hours and would often times be called in for a 2-3 hour shift which wasnt worht my drive to get to work. They only needed people for the rush they got for lunch and sent people home early.
Free Meal after 5 hours
Kontra érvek
Often Called back from break early
Fun
Cashier/Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, GA2018, július 6.
Chick fil a is a very great place to work, you meet friendly people everyday the food is great outstanding customer service very thing about chick fil a is great
Free lunches
No break
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Good, a bit stressful
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Springfield, MO2018, július 5.
I love the management, workers and environment. However, working at Chick-fil-A is high-paced and often stressful. The pay, at least my entry-level pay, doesn't justify the stress for me anymore. It is a a fantastic summer job, however, especially if you have work experience, and becoming a manager probably mitigates some of the complaints I have. Overall, great pace to work.
Free lunches, kind coworkers
High Stress
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Excellent
Cashier / Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Saint Petersburg, FL2018, július 2.
fair kind and generous people who always looked out for one another. People treated their guest and employees as though they were family some more then others but non the less very great place to work
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun environment and a very great team.
Cashier and Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Powdersville, SC2018, június 29.
I’ve worked for chick fil a since I was 16 and I have to say, it’s been an absolute pleasure. Chick Fil A may be too stressful and fast paced for others, but I’ve always felt like it’s a perfect fit for me.
Free food, new friends
fun working environent
Cashier/Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Murray, UT2018, június 28.
It’s a fun working environment; you meet a lot of caring and great people while working here. Even though i get under paid the people make me want to go to work cause it’s that great of a place.
Free Meal
Low paying
productive
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Oak Ridge, TN2018, június 27.
enjoyed this place very much, easy to get along with everyone, learning the job was easy, they worked well with your availability, helpful. learned how to better deal with customers
Work with Fast Food
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Beaumont, TX2018, június 25.
I honestly find the job very hands-on, challenging, and fun. A typical day at work is like very fast paced but if its very slow its not much to do and you become very tiring.
Free lunches
no benefits
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van