Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Customer Service Associate / Cashier

659 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 14 163 értékelés megtekintése
Great place
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mount Laurel, NJ2019, november 18.
Easy to learn and great work environment. Recommend having good social skills. Good place for first job and room for upward mobility. They pay competitively
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fasted placed and friendly environment to work in
Cashier/Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Denton, TX2019, november 16.
A typical day at work was getting everything ready such as the coffee, lemonade, sweet tea, salad kits, sauces, etc, before opening. Afterwards taking people orders and making sure they had a excellent experience at Chick-Fil-A. The people are friendly to work with and so are your bosses.
Chick fil a
Cashier/Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Columbia, SC2019, november 16.
Working here has its perks and it’s disadvantages. If you are not a people person then it’s not a job for you. You will be pushed, you will need to be fast moving to keep up with the fast steady pace of this job.
Munkahelyi kultúra
extremely busy all of the time!
Cashier, Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Conroe, TX2019, november 15.
Although I loved the culture of Chick-Fil-A, keeping a smile on 24/7 can get a little exhausting especially! I loved the feeling of accomplishment after a crazy night though.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great workplace with awesome coworkers
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Thomasville, GA2019, november 14.
My coworkers and I were a family. There was so much support and friendship. There was always help if you needed it and great customers that you become familiar with.
Chick-fil-a
Cashier and Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sherman, TX2019, november 14.
Chick-fil-a in Sherman Texas is great with helping students and working around their schedule, along with maintaining good posture and managerial skills in the workspace.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Bad place to work you won't be happy
Cashier/Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Joe white ave myrtle beach sc2019, november 11.
Not a good place to work management doesn't care for their employees needs they are not flexible when it comes to this they are verbally and emotionally abusive they jump to conclusions without first investigating the situation they only see what they want to see
Fast pace
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Wayne, IN2019, november 8.
This company is amazing to work for. If you are motivated and friendly go for it. Managers here can be hit or miss though. The work environment was upbeat and fast paced.
3,0
Its just bad
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Riverside, CA2019, november 2.
Too much drama, bias and not enough focus on employees. Rude handling from managers and Nancy in specific was a total mess with how to differentiate professional and ignorant. Never cared about how I felt. The kindness is a facade and theres so much drama with coworkers.
Horrible
Cashier/Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Kentucky2019, október 25.
Management sucks. Customers suck. Do not recommend. Chickfila employees are not nice... they are FAKE. It's weird how fake nice they are here. But as soon as you turn around, they are talking about you. No respect, not even as a team leader.
Loved working there
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Newport News, VA2019, október 23.
Chick-fil-A is a great company to work for. And the Newport news in Yorktown location of the best operator in my opinion. It’s a fast paced fun work environment
Munkahelyi kultúra
Its a great place to work and it offers great opportunities.
Cashier and Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Greensboro, NC2019, október 20.
What a place to work everybody is friendly, it is a little much sometimes but you can't let that stop you from doing what you are suppose to do. It is a lot of incentives for working here tou get to do a lot of different things. Greeting guests, smiling and enjoying giving the best service because it is rewarding at the end, because when you do good you are rewarded. you
awesome place to work
Cashier/Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Columbia, SC2019, október 19.
Chic fil a is really different from any other fast food restaurant. everything around there is professional and even though we may deal with customers sometimes that may be rude we know that working in customer service you are gonna always have that and we don't let that bother us.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Winston-Salem, NC2019, október 17.
For the most part, working for chick fil a was good. My main issue's was Management. They had poor management and it showed through out the employees.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Cashier and Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Santee, CA2019, október 16.
They work with your schedule. Help out when possible to change shifts. If you need help or not sure on a job they will have someone help you. Owners are friendly and come in often
3,0
its was ok
CASHIER AND CUSTOMER SERVICE (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sandy, UT2019, október 15.
super stressful all the time, super busy, always pressured, didn't really enjoy this job. I worked during basketball season and I was on the team so everytime I worked iwas exhausted.
Pro érvek
discouunts
Kontra érvek
short breaks
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Fun job but ALWAYS busy. VERY hard work
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Marietta, GA2019, október 14.
It was a fun and satisfying job. It is very physically demanding. I was always on the go because CFA is so busy. Most owner operators are very kind but the owner operator (and his wife) that I worked for not so much. He cared more about money than people. The other people I worked with were amazing, though. Chick-fil-A is a fantastic company and most owner operators treat their employees with love and kindness.
Don't do it
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Texas2019, október 10.
The pay not worth it if your not working in Fairmont/Baytown. So I suggest those areas if u want to be able to maintain your household. Otherwise you'll be overworked and underpaid Now that's Stressful
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Chick fi la review
Cashier and Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Thomasville, GA2019, október 9.
One break 30 mins could be as soon as you get there. If you’re working 5 hours Or less you don’t get one at all . No mats on the floor to support your feet from standing up so long . Also if you’re late it’s deducted from your break time by the minute
Pro érvek
Pay
Kontra érvek
Not many hours, favoritism
Working at Chick-fil-A
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Morganton, NC2019, október 9.
Chick-fil-A was my first job. When I started I loved it but after awhile I wasn't enjoying it anymore. They worked me alot, they usually worked me every single day except Sunday since there closed. There a company to work for your first job to get you used to the public and how to talk to them.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van