Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Customer Service Associate / Cashier

483 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 10 053 értékelés megtekintése
stressful
Cashier Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  North Charleston, SC2018, október 15.
Everyone Gossips especially the management. No real shot of advancement, you have to work outside even when you do nit want to. There is no paid time off even during state of emergencies
Good working enviroment
Cashier, customer service, cook, cleaner (Volt alkalmazott) –  Plymouth Meeting, PA2018, október 15.
Great customer service also a good work environment with a lot of team players that's willing to help one another. Furthermore when your notice on great work ethnic they will reward you.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very hard working people just very busy
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pittsburgh, PA2018, október 11.
I worked there because it was a fast paste job and always ready to get people there orders quickly talking with nice manners. Everybody got along barely any disagreements with other co-workers, Positive all around you.
lunch was good no fake foods 100% real
Busy and hard working
Typical day
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Burleson, TX2018, október 8.
A typical day consisted usually of very fast paced duties with constant pressure. The need to find something to do at Chick-fil-a was none like I have ever experienced. You would feel weird if you were not doing anything as everyone was constantly doing something to ensure stability. A good job for teens and young adults but would not recommend for a long-term career.
Free lunch
Kontra érvek
Low pay, not many benefits
Easy-going and organized environment
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Villa Rica, GA2018, október 8.
Chick-Fil-A exceeds many standards, one of which being their commitment to a healthy work environment. Chick-Fil-A almost always makes sure to hire competent, well-rounded individuals for all positions, not just managerial. The way Chick-Fil-A organizes their affairs is like no other fast food restaurant, and that allows for employees to be able to remain happy and confident in a fast-paced work environment.
Discount
Short breaks
I disliked it
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Duluth, GA2018, október 4.
I worked at Chick Fil A for three years. They don’t treat the employees well but this could just be one Chick-fil-A. I don’t get paid the way I showed for them out of hours I worked
Free food
Everything else
Munkahelyi kultúra
I like the team members I work with in the morning shift, but there's poor management going on.
Cashier/Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Kettering, OH2018, szeptember 30.
A typical day would be working at drive thru window doing cash, cleaning, stocking items, and making sure everything is ready for the business of lunch time. Once lunch time hits, team members work together to help things run smoothly to get through the rush. After the rush, a team leader will give me a job or chore to complete before I clock off for my shift. Workplace culture is a positive atmosphere with the team members, seeing a need and filling it. But when it comes to management, it is hard to concentrate on the job because they like to micromanage the little things we do, when they don't know how to do that certain task themselves. The most enjoyable part of the job is when I get to be the position of barista, when I get to work with my close work friends, and making someone's day just by being respectful and kind toward them.
Positive atmoshpere
Poor management, no discounts
Enjoyed my Job!
Cashier/Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Kinston, NC2018, szeptember 28.
A typical day is always busy, fast-paced and lots to do! When I first started i was very shy and quiet, but over the 2 years i made friends and came out of my shell. I developed social skills. Management was decent, and always made sure their team members were working to the best they could. The hardest part of my job was the stress of rushes. But with the team being so supportive towards each other and helping each other out and working as a team really made the stressful times better.
a free meal, 30 minute breaks
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Fast-pace, fun workplace
Cashier/Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Owensboro, KY2018, szeptember 25.
I have worked at Chick-Fil-A for almost two years now. Management is flexible with whatever hours fit the workers' schedules best, and my coworkers are (for the most part) very fun to work alongside.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and fun workplace.
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2018, szeptember 20.
- Learned how to communicate well with my team members.
- Hardest part was closing grill.
- A typical day at is work, is coming in happy ready to get to work at a quick pace.
Busy and high stress
Cashier/Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Bradenton, FL2018, szeptember 18.
All Chick-fil-a's are different. Management styles need to be more uniform in individual stores. Favouritism shouldn't have a factor in advancement for employees. Benefits packages would help more employees stay longer. Past experiences from previous jobs should also help in advancing employees.
Flexible hours
Favouritism with management
Very Stressful
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Racine, WI2018, szeptember 17.
This is a very stressful, and a very physically demanding job to have. Would never recommend working here to any of my friends or family, because I wouldn't want them to go through what I have.
Long breaks
Stressful
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Enjoyable and great first time job
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Aiken, SC2018, szeptember 14.
This is a great place to work as your first job to get a feel for what is required and expected of you. Very reasonable in most aspects. Management wasn't what it should've been at he time. But overall not a bad place at all
Pro érvek
Free food for your breaks with a price limit
Kontra érvek
Doing duties that aren't your position
Fast-paced
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Columbia, SC2018, szeptember 11.
It’s a fun yet stressful job. You get to talk to people all day and stay on your feet. If you’re a person that I high energy and loves people this seems like an obvious choice.
Free Food
Hours are sometimes inconsistent
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great working environment, love the people
Cashier/Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Naples, FL2018, szeptember 6.
The other employees are very friendly and the customers (for the most part) are always kind as well. When I began working however, there was a different operational manager and nearly an entire different team... so over the past year I’ve seen many of my coworkers & new friends leave for new employees to come in. It’s a constantly changing and flowing team.
Free meal
Kontra érvek
Short breaks, few hours, no tips
Fun environment
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Capitol Heights, MD2018, szeptember 3.
Chick fil a was a great work environment you gain knowledge not to mention friendships they are helpful and engaging with employees management schedule work dances cook-outs etc family oriented
Free lunch
Rude customers
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
its not for everyone
Cashier/Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Fairview Heights, IL2018, szeptember 2.
This was a great learning experience for me but working here is totally not for everyone, its quick pace you have to learn fast you cant make mistakes they expect complete perfection and above thats the hardest part of job but what i learned from working here is that everyone talks about everyone it is litterally nothing but drama
Pro érvek
free lunches, discounts, free drinks, clean
30 min breaks, drama
fast pace
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Columbus, GA2018, szeptember 1.
It was a great place for you to start working if you have never worked before. They do try to treat you fairly. When i got pregnant i worked there for as long as i could before being on my feet to long would hurt my back. Another thing was they wanted me to lift heavy things and being pregnant i couldn't. Overall it is a great starter job.
free lunch, discount prices
Kontra érvek
short breaks, always on your feet in uncomfortable shoes
Great work environment
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Port Charlotte, FL2018, augusztus 29.
I worked here in high school and this was one of my favorite jobs that I have had. The managers are always super helpful and I learned a lot of teamwork here.
Excellent place to work
Cashier/Customer Service/Cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  Viera, FL2018, augusztus 29.
One of the best places to start a first time job and I absolutely loved it! The crew members here will make you feel at home and the menu is very easy to learn so you will not have to worry as much.
30 Minute lunch break; Cow dollars;
No benefits; Over crowded
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van