Chick-fil-A
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Customer Service Associate / Cashier

Munkakör megnevezése
Customer Service Associate / Cashier751 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
751 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 16 682 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Upbeat staff and customers all the time. Everyone is happy to be where they are at all times. Nothing but smiles, jokes and laughs. Love the fact that its definitely a family resturant.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The other employees were very nice & so were the managers, it’s a place where you feel love & not just like a “ new hire”. Also the Store managers was understanding.
Free Foods
Short Breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
Worked at Chick-fil-A in highschool. Loved working with other high schoolers who generally held the same beliefs as me. It was a very fun environment, I was paid well and respected. However, since becoming an adult and branching out, my beliefs just don’t align with the company. I couldn’t work there now.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The job was very tremendous and has a positive work space and flexible schedule. Off on Sunday (thank God). And has many many unique positions that not very few fast food industry¨s consist or have.
Pro érvek
free food, flexible schedule, fun jobs, off on Sunday
short breaks
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
● Overall
I rate chick-fil- a a five because it’s a good restaurant to work at. It’s fast and busy but fun. It may get frustrating but it’s all worth it at the end.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was fun when I started had amazing management but it has change over the years and now is just a job management doesn’t hear us I had surgery and came back and they took my schedule from me giving me only 10 hours not good
Free food
Team members
Munkahelyi kultúra
I really enjoy my coworkers and my guest and management is very understanding, helpful and always eager to help you succeed. I work with people of all ages and they are all hard working and fun to be around and we all help each other.
Pro érvek
We do get free meals for every shift we work.
Kontra érvek
Normally have to take our breaks early in our shift, so that leaves you standing on your feet for a long time.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved working at Chick-fil-A very exciting place to be very friendly and so respectful. Better opportunities came available would’ve been a member still to this day .
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick-fil- A is a great first job for anyone. It teaches you the importance of customer service, a strong work ethic, and sets you up to be a great employee at any company you work with in the future.
Pro érvek
Free lunches, strong values, great managers
Munkahelyi kultúra
Awsome co workers , fast paced ,get the experience from a great company the care for the customers and well as the food was the deliscious and afforable.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall, I enjoyed my time working. It was a great experience for me and I've learned a lot coming out of it. Ic was paid well for my time working and made many friends along the way.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It’s a good first time job but wouldn’t recommend it to anyone who wants to work (FT). There’s many rules that are sexist. They keep us out in the heat and rarely switch us! Until someone’s parent complained to the store about it.
Money, food
Kontra érvek
Short break, they only care about their money, rude management
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love my time at chick fil a, its honestly one of the best jobs I ever had. Chick fil a really takes care of their employees, i honestly liked every single employee that I have met. It was a pleasure to work at this company.
free lunches
Constantly being outside
Munkahelyi kultúra
i love the food and i really love how they had all the place cleaning all the place fun and you can go eat overthere with you family .i love the food and i really want to work with chick-fit-A
free lunches
healthcare
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick-Fil-A was an amazing company for me to work for during my high school years. They allowed my hours to be flexible, and gave me the perfect amount of hours every week.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
There is no room for moving up unless you kiss up to people. I was told I was going to get promoted for a whole year, but instead of even giving me a raise (even though I consistently asked), I was taught the duties of management such as running the kitchen and doing truck orders, and was required to do them without adequate payment. While they couldn't give me a raise, they continued to hire people and paid them more money. Don't get me wrong, Chick Fil A was good for the beginning, and as a part time job it is good, but once you try to climb up the ladder of management or advance, you will get trampled. There are much better places to work, go there instead.
Pro érvek
free break meals at this location
bad management, stressful environment
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick fil a is a very busy restaurant. So if you want to work for them or a job like them you need to be fast paced and know how to multi task. That also goes for any job. This job specifically needs people who can learn fast and keep up the pace so they can run the day smoothly.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
toxic work environment, poor competitive pay, toxic coworkers, etc. what else can i explain? i was supposedly in team lead training only to be led on by multiple managers. the managers at the huffman mill location excluding two, did not help to better workers in their work performance. i was continuously talking down to by not only the managers, but directors and coworkers. i would NOT recommend this job to anyone unless you want to have continuous panic attacks every single day working there.
everything
Munkahelyi kultúra
overall a really fun and healthy work environment, service is expected to be fast and you will have to deal with some bad customers but overall it’s a very good starting job and extremely easy to move up in the store you work in.
$10 lunch break credit and a family like team of coworkers