Chick-fil-A
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Customer Service Associate / Cashier

Munkakör megnevezése
Customer Service Associate / Cashier717 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
717 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 16 072 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Amazing enviroment to grow in.
Upbeat staff and customers all the time. Everyone is happy to be where they are at all times. Nothing but smiles, jokes and laughs. Love the fact that its definitely a family resturant.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Nothing good management only cater to who kisses up to them
Management suck badly at chick Fil a vestavia hills and the owner also

When it’s a problem no one to take to ppl in leadership talk to employees with no respect and nothing is done
Very nice place.
I really enjoyed working here . It was very family oriented and appropriate for all ages. The employees are all treated like family and treat eachother the same.
A typical day at work
Working in general there is really fun and not stressful, nice coworkers but the customers can be rude often. Barely get any hours even though they’re still hiring people, which isn’t that great,
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick-Fil-A is a good entry level job overall. For the most part, it's an easy-to-learn, yet hardworking job.
Chick-Fil-A is a great company with an incredible mission, but the detailed decisions about the store and environment are mostly the Operator's responsibility. The experience for the Team Member is often comprised of busy lunch and dinner rushes, depending on the location, and sometimes there's a stressed co-worker, or disgruntled guest to deal with, just like any other workplace, but at Chick-fil-A, we have a community that often looks out for their co-workers, and leaders that are trained to help guests with gentleness and creativity. So yes, for the most part, I'd rate this as a four to five start job, depending on the location and staff of the store.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great environment and place to work.
A great place to work with amazing people. Very flexible hours and variety of locations to work from. Although, the pay is not very well unless you start out in a managing position.
Pro érvek
Flexible, great environment, awesome people.
Kontra érvek
low pay.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great for learning leadership skills!
Working at Chick-fil-a taught me many great leadership skills! It also taught me to work at a fast pace sometimes it became stressful but it also taught management of timing!
3,0
pretty good overall
Chick-fil-la was a good place to work as a young adult; an a amazing work experience where i grew trendmenodsly. Use telephones to reach out to customers and verify account information.
Greet customers warmly and ascertain problem or reason for calling.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Helpful and kind coworkers and management, good organization
I had a good experience working there. The fast pace was challenging and overwhelming at times, but the coworkers and managers were always kind and tried to help me when I needed it. Hours and lengths of shifts varied. I often didn't know what my week would look like until they sent out the work schedule the weekend before. Overall a good learning experience and good first job.
Great
Chick fila is a great company to work for because the staff is nice and the customers are always nice and polite. The management team always make sure that the staff is also well taken care of and helped.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
It's not what u think it is
My esperance with the company was foul. Ain't nothing Holly about them. They need to be open on Sunday to shame the devil. They kitchen pay is to short
Munkahelyi kultúra
It is a great opportunity to work with them.
The people there work as a team, they help each other in order to accomplish. They respect each other and they have good customer service. It;s really fun and nice working here.
My experience
Chick fil is not what I expected I thought I could handle a little rush but honestly it wasn’t fit for me there fore I was terminated from here because of pace wise and I totally understand you have to fast to work but it was just a learning experience for me and I hope to have a better chance on the next one .
Love
I absolutely loved chickfila. This was my very first job and it was a great experience. I made a lot of friends and had a lot of fun. The managers went out of their way to make everyone feel welcome and equal and even had annual get togethers at fun locations and monthly meetings where we all played games and had fun. You learn a lot about others and yourself at CFA
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick-fil-a was fun to work at and very good service.
A typical day at work at Chick-fil a was communicating with people and making sure that they were sweeping and what I learned at Chick-fil-a was easy the hardest part of the job was making sure that I cleaned the tables and floors enough.
Chick-Fil-a
Working for this company has been a great experience for me. It has taught me great social skills, how to be patient with others around me and how to work to my fullest capabilities.
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very productive and fun place to work withe co-workers.
I dealt with the cash register and the front or at the drive thru and always managed to make others happy with the quality of their food. I learned a lot about how chick fil a operates so smoothly. The management, some of them, wouldn't be able to give you s clear understanding of a question you had, but other than that they were fun to work with.
2,0
Stressful Environment
Chick-Fil-A is not a particularly enjoyable place to work. It's possible that the location that I work at was just not great, but I found it to be somewhat dirty and unorganized. I am often swamped with orders and sometimes fall behind and am unable to catch up, which is always very stressful. Management is not great; one manager in particular is very unfriendly, and the rest either are unmotivated or are strangely harsh and passive-aggressive. The bright spot is that in general the other employees are nice and there is decent flexibility in scheduling or dropping/picking up shifts. There is also always something to do, so it is not boring at all.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good
Working at chick-fil -a was the best decision in my life. I learned so much in such little time and really appreciate them for that. However they didn’t give me the hours that I need, that’s why I left.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A good job to start your learning experience
It’s was a really good job you can learn a lot of things and have fun while doing it. A very good experience and it’s a job for hard working people that love to work as team member and making other people’s day better
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very helpful and understanding. They help work around your hours. Everyone is nice and very respectful. It’s like a family there, everyone works together.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés