Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Customer Service Associate / Cashier

684 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 14 954 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at chickfila for a little over a year.
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Indian Land, SC2020, január 17.
I worked at Chickfila for little over a year and I didn’t take me long to get used to the routine. It only took me about a week to learn most of what I needed. I loved the management there and just the overall atmosphere.
Flexible
Cashier and Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Aurora, CO2020, január 13.
Most managers are always willing to listen to your needs and work based on what your needs are- so that is nice. A fast-paced environment so the days go by fast.
Great environment.
Cashier/Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Copperas Cove, TX2020, január 13.
I love working there but I just don't get the hours or pay that i need to be able to pay my bills. I am always trying to pick up shifts so that I can make my bill payments on time.
Pro érvek
Great people, love helping customers
Kontra érvek
Not paid enough, not enough hours
Good career
Cashier/Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Panama City, FL2020, január 12.
•Greet customers
•Take orders
•stock
•bag
•headset
•window
•clean / dining room
Help customers to the best of my ability, use manners at all times , work hard
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and fun working with other employees
CUSTOMER SERVICE/CASHIER (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Cullowhee, NC2020, január 9.
My typical day at work includes working the front cash register and I also work in the back kitchen. At my previous job I wasn't permitted to work in the kitchen, so working in the back is a learning experience. I've learned how to work quickly and efficiently. The management is wonderful, they are very encouraging and always willing to help if needed. My job has been very easy going thus far, but I believe the hardest part about my job is whenever we get our major rush and there isn't very many people working at each station. Lastly, the most enjoyable part of my job is each employee works as a team, and I love the energy I receive from customers.
Well Rounded Job
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Forney, TX2020, január 8.
Chick-fil-A encourages you to go the extra mile without a second thought . The prime goal of serving a happy customer spreads a train reaction of positivity from smiling, eye contact, having a positive tone, etc
Chick fil a
Cashier and Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Valdosta, GA2020, január 6.
Chick fil a is a great way to start off with a first job. It helped me handle guest with frustrations pretty well. I enjoyed making customers feel comfortable in the welcomin environment
Great flexibility
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Springfield, VA2020, január 2.
The amount of stress the managers gave us for the pay was not at all worth it. Chick fil a gives great customer service but the management needs to work on their respect to their coworkers.
Chick fa la
Cashier and Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lithonia, GA2020, január 2.
While working at chick fa la t was as expected. Customer greetings and expectations are mostly held up to part. The senior employees seemed to work together well and it was hard to catch on.
Great work environment
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Columbia, TN2019, december 30.
This was a great place to work. I just needed a new atmosphere and something that was slower paced at the time due to health issues i was having. The managers and employers were great here though.
Great First
Cashier/Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  St. Cloud, MN2019, december 30.
If you enjoy simple work that is Very fast paced and demanding come apply at Chick-fil-A. Perfect place for first job! Great place to learn customer service such as it will be my pleasure to serve the next guest! Or it’s a great day at Chick-fil-A how may I SERVE you?
A typical day at work
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Poplar Avenue2019, december 24.
Chick-fil-A is the best company you can work for because they like to see their Associates grow they don't keep you as a cashier for Los Angeles you want to be but other than that you can grow there it's a good company to work for I would recommend anyone to work there
Great Enviroment
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  St. Cloud, MN2019, december 14.
Nice people, clean environment to work In, I'd recommend this job to friends! I really enjoyed working there, Id go back without a doubt. Only thing they need to work on is the culture. Dat Way!!
A regular day
Cashier/Customer Service/Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Irving, TX2019, december 11.
When I first walk in I go to the restroom before clocking in. Then I go to back to put I'm my things after that I walk back to the front and start serving customers until it's time to go home
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and Fun place to work at
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Catonsville, MD2019, december 11.
Vigorous training and very pleasant work environmentThe managment was very good cop bad cop but it was a nice resturant. I learned many things about chick-fil-a's culture and background..
Workplace
Cashier/Customer Service/Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Antonio, TX2019, december 10.
Working at Chick-fil-a was a good experience, only issue was that there was management. There was a specific leader that was really rude to the team members but she was a “favorite” so she’d never get told anything for her actions. Besides that I enjoyed the environment and felt I even created friendships with the customers that would go.
Chick Fil A
Cashier/Customer Service/Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Philadelphia, PA2019, december 7.
Chick Fil A was a amazing first job to start with at the age of 16. It helped me continue with others jobs that I worked at. It made me understand how to be professional, productive, and wise about my choices not just at work but outside work too.
1,0
Management picked favorites
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Vestavia Hills, AL2019, december 3.
I was the right hand man for the managers at chick fil a, but received less than coworkers who had not been there as long or done as much. The work environment was nice because I like fast paced, it was just hard doing so much and watch others get paid more for less work.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A positive and family oriented work place
Cashier/Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Detroit, MI2019, december 3.
Everyone on the team has the same goal, which serving good food to customers and providing them with best experience while in our establishment. This is one of the nicest fast food jobs I've had.
Great job
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, GA2019, december 3.
Chic fil a is a great place to work at if you are looking for flexible hours or if you’re a high school student looking to get part time. It’s a family friendly place for all guest.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van