Chick-fil-A
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Customer Assistant

Munkakör megnevezése
Customer Assistant8 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
8 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 15 988 értékelés megtekintése
Hard and Fast-Paced
Hours are changed every week when you get your schedule, can go from 10 hours/ week-45 hours/ week, no consistency. After 4 years of working there, and being almost a full-time worker while in high school, there is never a reward. Make less than brand new employees who don't know half of what I know. Most co-workers are amazing and are the reason why I stayed there for so long.
Pro érvek
Nice co-workers
Kontra érvek
short breaks, bad pay
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
its a great place to start your first job
working there was a really great start since it was so fast pace and you had to have great customer service. i really like working with the people there. sometimes the hours were rough but the pay wasn't good was well
2,0
chick fil a
It was a very unprofessional environment...typical day was hectic, managers yelling all day...I learned how to take everything with a grain of salt....management was very unprofessional
Productive Workplace
Love my co-workers managers were ok, usually worked with you and handled situations when they happened. I would recommend working for them; the only thing I didn't like was the hours switched up every week
5,0
Productive and friendly enviroment
I was able to learn a lot about customer service and even how to deal with the more difficult customers, we were able to build close friendships with many of our co-workers.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
5,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
For A First Job, It Was A Great Experience.
Working here was adapting me to a being in a workplace for the first time. It showed me the importance of the customer is always right and I gained an anxiousness for wanting to work anywhere because I felt that I could successfully do it.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
This job is really hard and fast paced.
In this job, everyday in the morning I had to make salads, slice lettuce, wash the dishes and I fried fries. The hardest part was the fast pace since you had to work really fast.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great quality. Great food. Amazing customer service.
Working here I learned that customers always come first. Since I worked here so long it was instilled in me to always satisfy the customers needs and exceed expectations. We called it "second mile service". Management and coworkers were always smiling and genuinely glad to help each other. A typical day at work involved assisting guests, re-stocking items, and cleaning.The hardest part of the job was working drive through in the winter because at times your hands would feel numb. The most enjoyable part of the job was working with such positive and caring people.
Pro érvek
breaks, free lunch, flexible schedules
Kontra érvek
managers showed favoritism which prevented advancment
További Chick-fil-A-értékelések megtekintése
Esetleg próbálja meg ezt:
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés