Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Crew Member

418 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 14 163 értékelés megtekintése
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
I thought it would be a great place to work.
crew (Volt alkalmazott) –  Destin, FL2019, november 14.
I started working at CFA as i have a ton of restaurant experience. I thought it would be a good environment to work there but you get promised things and it never goes into your favor. You are used, and don't appreciate you enough,.
poor management
Crew Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  West Chester, OH2019, november 4.
The mangers are always talking behind peoples backs, having attitudes, taking their anger out on you and making you cry. The owner is a good guy but has no one else so he cant fire them or anything.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good place for a high school job.
Crew Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cedar Rapids, IA2019, október 31.
Enjoyed working there during high school. It was a really supportive environment to work in. The people I worked with were really caring and supportive.
a fun and safe place
Crew Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2019, október 30.
this job was a fun and safe place to work. the managers were respectful to all co-workers and customers. I really liked coming to work and making someone's day better.
1,0
Summary Review
Crew Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jonesboro, AR2019, október 29.
The management in this store was pitiful. They did not care about the employees and made it very stressful to do the job. The job itself was fine, even fun at times.
Munkahelyi kultúra
good
Crew Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Roanoke, VA2019, október 22.
A typical day at work would be showing up 5 minutes early, clocking in, people saying hi, you work your whole shift without a break, you get worked an hour over time
food
work
Would not recommend
Crew Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hicksville, NY2019, október 20.
Work hours aren’t very flexible, Saturday’s are mandatory. Management is Always asking people to come in if they are short staffed and they use it against you if you don’t. When you talk to the managers about issues you have they make excuses instead of working with you to improve them, the work is fast paced and stressful, costumers are rude, it’s always crowded and hours are long. You get $13 an hour but it’s not worth it with the stuff you have to put up with. The people I’ve worked with were very sweet and easy to get along with
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
2,0
Good first Job
Crew Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Muscle Shoals, AL2019, október 18.
For new kids going to work for a bit this is good, but for adults trying to save and go to college this is not the place. The managers are awful to those trying to get more out of their job. Been there almost 3 years and only ever got 2 raises (suppose to every 6 months).
Flexible
Low pay
Great company
Crew Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Arvada, CO2019, október 13.
Chick-fil-A is a great company to start and build your work experience they teach U leadership how to train people and most of all take care of the customer
N/a
Crew Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, GA2019, október 13.
It's a nice place to work at for a short time to make some income. I like working at chick fil a because i got to learn something new with them! I have learned alot since i have been working there.
Great
Crew Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Brookfield, WI2019, október 12.
It was a good experience working there and everything about it was great they fade me on break and everything else was excellent I would love working back there
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive , but depending on the placement they put you in it can be stressful
Crew Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Charlotte, NC2019, október 9.
Stressful everyday. I learned more on how to cook things or prepare things in a timely manner. The management is low because you cant really spend your time to do things you want. The culture is fine i guess
Pro érvek
Benefits
Kontra érvek
Short Breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
A pleasant time being a part of their team
Crew Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Colorado Springs, CO2019, október 5.
Their team was extremely fast paced everyone one was friend yet everything was very strong based and made sure customers were the first thing not their mind I loved how they welcomed me in the work place and would go back if I were able to get full time or salary
Great work place
Kontra érvek
Could be stressful to some
Great
Crew Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Waynesville, NC2019, október 5.
Chik fil a is a great place to work. Managers where nice and everyone helped everyone out. Overall it was a great working experience for me. Really wish I didn’t leave
Pay
Really fast paced
Review
Crew Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Snellville, GA2019, október 1.
A normal day at chick fil a was always busy not a second would go by that we were slow. I learned good work ethic and I had an awesome crew so it made coming into work nice.
Everybody was very nice
Very busy
Fun job
Crew Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jacksonville, FL2019, szeptember 26.
I liked working here. My only issue was one manager who would always take things too seriously, even when we were slow, and would put down employees they felt were not moving fast enough.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It is a very good company to work for.
Crew Member/Cook (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Union, NJ2019, szeptember 26.
All the managers are super nice and take care of the crew members. I never had any issues with any of my coworkers either. I would reccomend people to work for this company.
Decent
Crew Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dallas, TX2019, szeptember 24.
They were really flexible on hours, but then towards the end of me working their they got really complicated. The manager for scheduling wouldn’t schedule me, so I would have to call and ask for my schedule.
Good environment
Bad scheduling
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management doesn’t care about you
Night Crew (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chandler, AZ2019, szeptember 24.
I was working overnights for a few months and just right off the bat noticed how the overnight lead liked to take advantage of us and hide around while we did all the work. Remember you only get 2-3 people on a shift. And after complaining to management about it, they simply left my messages on read and never did anything about the situation. I tried to complain again and they again did nothing except fire me and tell me it’s best for me to just leave because I was unhappy
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun work place and kid friendly
Crew Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Richmond, KY2019, szeptember 22.
I learned a lot from Chick-Fil-A the time I was there. Mangers were great and kind. A typical day at work was relaxing and everyday there was something new to look forward to.
money for lunch
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van