Chick-fil-A
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Crew Member

Munkakör megnevezése
Crew Member561 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
561 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 16 867 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a decent place to work. It is really meant to only be an entry level job and as such the pay and benefits are low. It would not be a good job to have for the long term, but if you are in high school or college then I would recommend working here.
Pro érvek
half off on all Chick-Fil-A food
short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
excellent customer services and service skills. Great place to work and they treat everyone like family. If you get opportunity to work here take it asap
Munkahelyi kultúra
One of the most positive and encouraging opportunities I’ve had. At any age, this company can provide you with a great work family and upbeat atmosphere.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a really good place to work at. You really get to know your coworkers and tend to have a good time at work because of your coworkers and them to to help you out when they can.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
So stressful I am 18 and still work here and It’s disgusting. Do not work here you will hate your life, and not make real money. Managers power hungry
Friendly peers
Literally everything.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The managers dont respect you, and will not place you in different areas. For example if you have been working on register for months and decide you want to work in a different area like bagging food, they will ignore your request. They dont listen to you or care about you and play favorites constantly. Dont even bother applying there.
Munkahelyi kultúra
CFA Corporate is an amazing company work for however, the local level is completely different. They run the store with an iron fist and it's not an enjoyable place to work at. The constant pressure to perform paired with the mood swings of the owner makes it more stressful than it has to be.
Far too many times did the crew ask me if the owner's were in today because it's easier to work without them there. Far too many times did the crew ask the owner why they wanted something the way they did and instead of giving a reason and teaching them, they said "because I said so".

I can go on and on but the fact of the matter is, if you don't have "instant obedience to orders", if you think for yourself, don't put CFA before your personal life and you ask questions, you will be pushed out of the company. Whether that's by being asked to resign or by lessening your hours more and more until you quit. The owner only cares for themselves and their reputation.
Competitive pay
Dictatorship, manipulative, hypocrites
Munkahelyi kultúra
My particular business has a very inviting environment. The owners of the franchise are very giving, both with hours and giving their own personal finances to benefit their employees. The work is very extensive and difficult especially if you work in the kitchen. Most of the employees are simply just starting their work experience and therefore don't have much experience with people.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not worth your time, and the management is awful. You don’t ever want to be on anyone’s bad side, any your almost in a cult.your expected to dress and act of this nature, but they don’t pay you enough!
Munkahelyi kultúra
A great place to work with a owner operator that really cares about the well being of his employees versus his income status. A great 1st job for anyone.
Pro érvek
Free food flexible scheduling fun atmosphere
Short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
you'll feel comfortable and safe at all times there you learn a lot and if you need help you can get it by anybody that's around that works with you and knows what you need help with.
good breaks
non
Munkahelyi kultúra
Kinda booty fr but it’s aight. Manager text on his phone all day, tells me to do 5 tasks at once, get mad when they aren’t done right away even though I’m the only person on the line
Pro érvek
Free lunches, hot girls, free cookies
Management is poopy sometimes
Munkahelyi kultúra
You get hired thinking it gonna be fun and enjoyable, and to an extent it is, but it’s not worth it. Couldn’t last longer than 6 months in the environment. Condescending management, greedy owner, way too strict of rules. I often had management speak to me as if i were a child. I worked at 1 of the 3 locations this greedy man owned. In order to move up from being a crew member you were required to take a 65 question (all free response) test and had to pass with a 93 or above. Keep in mind you had to get every single word correctly, or points would be taken off. If you want to see it look up “murray empire awesome quizlet.” All of that just for a 50 cent pay raise and the ability to train newbies, which my managers had already forced me to do before taking the test w/o the pay raise. Not all locations do this, but it’s ridiculous that it even exists. Management needs to realize that not everyone is going to be able to smile at all times. I was once scolded for not smiling while filling up a lemonade WHILE MY BACK WAS TURNED. Ridiculous the things you are put through just to get payed slightly over minimum wage.
free food, nice coworkers
Kontra érvek
short breaks, mean managers, overall bad
Munkahelyi kultúra
at my location, the management is terrible. Its so hot outside and you're outside most of the time. I do enjoy my coworkers and the discount. Its a nice part time and first job.
Pro érvek
free food, friends, flexible schedules
managment, heat, repitition
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was excited to go to work everyday to see what that day would be like, because everyday was a fun and joking environment with my co workers. Task were still completed and everyone still remained professional, but it was still time enjoyed as if I wasn’t at work.
Munkahelyi kultúra
They changed my schedule without telling me, i obviously didn’t show up and then just stopped scheduling me all together over it. They never gave me a chance to try and come in and fix the problem (that was their fault) and wrote me up for it.
The food was good.
Kontra érvek
Fired me without telling me.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Nothing special, it was just a job I worked at with friends and got my job done, I enjoyed it for a long time but eventually got bored. I think it was a good experience.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at Chick Fil A was a very good experience for me since it gave me a good sense of how a workplace should be. Very productive and team based, I found it was easy for me to feel comfortable and give my best work.
Discounts on food
Kontra érvek
Lots of work at peak hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
If you see an any management position posted by Chick-fil-A don’t believe it. I went in to be interviewed for a shift supervisor position they told me I had to start as a crew member first which I understood. I’ve been working there for a while now and no follow up even when I ask about my initial applied for position I’ve been given the turn around. They only want crew members plain and simple.
Co-workers, medical, employee meal
Mismanagement, favorites, customers
Munkahelyi kultúra
You will always feel welcome. It is a great place to work. We make sure to follow all the rules to make our costumers food great. It is a fast environment and productive.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It's rather busy all the time, but it's nice. My managers were very understanding of work schedules and other things. I was surprised to see how involved the managers were in everyday work. They spent quite a bit of time helping out and explaining things.