Chick-fil-A

Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Crew Member

442 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 14 944 értékelés megtekintése
It’s good
Crew Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Philadelphia, PA2020, január 21.
They treat their employees like family, everything i did there it felt like i belonged. I never felt out of place, on my first day it felt like i’ve already been there for years.
Okay
Crew Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Philadelphia, PA2020, január 20.
It was okay the environment wasn’t really welcoming , however the pay was amazing I would go back just for how good the money was , I would recommend .
Good job
Crew Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hinesville, GA2020, január 13.
Very friendly easy to work very understanding mangers. Really good start pay very good job if u have no work experience they will train u hands on and while watching videos on how to work the machines and grills
Awesome place!
Work Crew Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Irmo, SC2020, január 9.
All the employees there are all usually pretty awesome people and the managers always make sure you are feeling comfortable and are on task. They always took good care of me
My first job
Crew Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Columbia, SC2020, január 9.
There was nothing wrong with Chick-fil-A. Everyone was kind. I just didn’t think that kind of job was for me. It was my first job. But I’d like to discover different options.
Pro érvek
Kind managers, Clean environment
Kontra érvek
fast food restaurant
Crew Member/Cook (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Greensburg, PA2020, január 7.
I really enjoy the people I work with in the kitchen. The main problem is the management. For the first couple of years their was only one respectable good manager. They now have an additional manager that is good at their job. Their is a clear division of how people are treated in the back in comparison to the front, front being treated much kinder. They are very flexible with hours and for fast food the pay is better than many. The owner is kind when you meet her; she host very nice Christmas parties and tries to genuinely help employees at times with attempting to listen, and has scholarship opportunities. The parts that cause most people to quite, mainly back people, is management, speed of work, diversity of how back and front is treated, and inconsistency in procedure.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Professional workplace
Crew Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Ocala, FL2020, január 7.
This was my first ever job and overall it was a pretty good job choice. I've learned how to work on my communication skills. I also learned how to work with team members better.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The availability is the best thing. The management needs to be improved.
Crew Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Lakeland, FL2020, január 6.
The management isn’t what is expected from most companies. They will work around your schedule though. The company itself isn’t bad, but there are many things that could be improved.
Chick fil a
Crew Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lake Park, GA2020, január 4.
A lot of chicken being made and fries good work ethic all around in the restaurant friendly co workers good environment to work in my favorite thing about working there was the free meal at the end of your shift
Our boss is very kind.
Crew Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Torrance, CA2020, január 2.
The corporate is generous. For franchise, it just depends on the managers and how the employees perform for it to prosper. Manager-employee relationship is important because they work together every day.
About Cfa
Crew Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Tallahassee, FL2019, december 28.
I really like Chick-Fil-A , but I want something better too . I feel as if I can handle two jobs because Chick-Fil-A is very flexible , So I only work 4 hours a day .
2,0
Poor Management
Crew Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Gainesville, GA2019, december 27.
Poor Management, poor communication, preferences between co workers, starting pay is not enough, I was promised a raised after 3 months but i did not get one.
Ehh
Crew Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Tuscaloosa, AL2019, december 27.
There’s a lot of favoritism. At least at the one i work(ed) at. Other than that it was ok. I cant see myself working there long term. I wish it was more fairness than what there is.
Pro érvek
Fun environment
Kontra érvek
Will over work you, expect you to do someone else’s job
Munkahelyi kultúra
Excellent staff and an experience I will not forget
Crew Member and Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Raleigh, NC2019, december 17.
Overall is a great place to work with plenty of benefits. The staff is excellent and welcoming and the popcorn is absolutely great. You can truly make a lot of friends there.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Pretty good place to work
Crew Member and Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Gilbert, AZ2019, december 16.
I got this job as a freshman in high school and it was really helpful because I was able to have some extra cash while also learning customer service.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Love The First Family of the Restaurant. I just felt it was time for me to move on in life.
Crew Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  La Mesa, CA2019, december 10.
Had a great time at first but wasn't fast enough for back of house, I got demoded from cook to janitor and I was not happy with that, I should of stayed I regret leaving.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
1,0
First job
Crew Member and Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hialeah, FL2019, december 9.
This was my first job and it taught me a lot about customer service, at the time it was a difficult job for me because I had no prior experience and had to learn a lot while also doing a lot.
Amazing Place
Crew Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Laurel, MD2019, december 4.
This company is an amazing place to work. Everyone that works here is friendly and kind. If you ever want to work in a great environment, don't hesitate!
productive and friendly
crew worker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  San Antonio, TX 782492019, december 4.
Working at Chic Fil A is really nice because of the atmosphere it creates, the friendly and enthusiastic vibe chic fil a gives off is comforting to the workers as well as the customers
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great work environment and flexible schedule
Crew Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Granite Bay, CA2019, december 2.
I enjoyed working for this company even though it was brief. It wasn't the right fit for me where I was in my life. However, great opportunity for current or future students. Positive atmosphere for both customers and employees.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van