Chick-fil-A
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Crew Member

480 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 16 237 értékelés megtekintése
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a decent place to work. It is really meant to only be an entry level job and as such the pay and benefits are low. It would not be a good job to have for the long term, but if you are in high school or college then I would recommend working here.
Pro érvek
half off on all Chick-Fil-A food
short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at Chick Fil A was a very good experience for me since it gave me a good sense of how a workplace should be. Very productive and team based, I found it was easy for me to feel comfortable and give my best work.
Discounts on food
Kontra érvek
Lots of work at peak hours
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
If you see an any management position posted by Chick-fil-A don’t believe it. I went in to be interviewed for a shift supervisor position they told me I had to start as a crew member first which I understood. I’ve been working there for a while now and no follow up even when I ask about my initial applied for position I’ve been given the turn around. They only want crew members plain and simple.
Co-workers, medical, employee meal
Mismanagement, favorites, customers
Munkahelyi kultúra
You will always feel welcome. It is a great place to work. We make sure to follow all the rules to make our costumers food great. It is a fast environment and productive.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It's rather busy all the time, but it's nice. My managers were very understanding of work schedules and other things. I was surprised to see how involved the managers were in everyday work. They spent quite a bit of time helping out and explaining things.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved working at chick-fil-a, I was one of the OG workers being that I was there when it first opened up. I loved working in an environment where most of the workers my around my age and all lived close so we basically knew each other. They were very flexible with my schedule which was god. Now it comes down to the worst part. Some of the managers were horrible, very disrespectful and didn’t care about you as a person or even a worker. I can only count on one hand how much managers cared about me. Now the boss or owner what ever you want to call it, he was so disrespectful, cocky, and not very sympathetic, and just not genuine.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management is very two faced and will talk about the positive impact we have to have on our community but then yell at us and tell us we don’t do anything right and are a worthless employee. They want to be treated like royalty and don’t like actually working, they stand and judge your work while saying they can do better and then do worse than everyone else when they actually have to help. It’s really hard to advance or get any kind of promotion. Communication is terrible. Women are talked down to by male superiors all the time.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The Chick - Fil - A I worked at was one of the best, it had great people that I worked with, great management, a great owner, and a great since of community and communication.
Half off lunch
short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
Its like a family community, so be prepared for loud screaming kids and floods of buses of sports kids, sometimes you dont have breaks on long days depending on the hours you work so expect that. Some things that you can do are based on your age. The kids I work are great. Just be honest and its totally okay to ask questions if you are confused.
Discounted lunches.
Kontra érvek
Short to no breaks for 16+ if they work only a couple hours. Depends on the manager.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This is a good job if you are a student and can't work full time. The work gets chaotic at times but is manageable. It is also easy to learn the ropes and how to do everything.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I thought working here would be better than my last job..I was wrong. They treat the workers like trash except for the ones who’ve worked there for years or they personally know. If your working outside when it’s very hot and feel like your about to pass out they won’t care, they care more about making money then their workers. Also, everyone that works there thinks they’re better than everybody and they are constantly talking behind others backs
Munkahelyi kultúra
Everybody at Chick-fil-A is so positive and encouraging. I look forward to going to work here. The crew members are awesome and the pay is good. It's a great job for a high-schooler, the hours are super flexible. Essentially the perfect job for me.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoy working for Chickfila. The management is good. There are too many management members, and it makes it hard to have a cohesive team that leads properly at all times.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day at Chick-fil-a consist of a slow morning that progressively gets busier as lunch approaches. From the start of the lunch rush, 12 p.m., until around 2:30, the Chick-fil-a workers, managers, and sometimes even the owner are involved in a fast paced environment to ensure that each guest that comes through are served with not only the best quality of food but also best quality customer service.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick fil a was a decent job. It paid decent as well. The schedule was flexible because I was in school while working there. They had no problem with working around my schedule
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day at work would be working in the back, making produce and food. I would have to also sometimes order produce for the next day. Cleaning up was fairly easy but was sometimes lengthy.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This was my first job. They did a great job training me. The first part of my day was usually working the drive thru then I would change and work lobby or register.
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
They were nice but they kept forgetting to call and the process was really long. They’re nice but only to certain people. I’ve noticed they are very judgmental
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick-Fil-A was a very fun place to work at but it is very fast paced. The employees and owner care deeply about you and it is like a big family. It gets very busy though especially during the weekends. If you cannot handle stress well then I would not work there. It can easily get stressful. Management was good overall, but the directors could use some improvement.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I just simply cannot stress to you enough how good I have it here. The overall atmosphere is not only a bit laid back but extremely friendly and positive. It almost comes to a point where it really does feel like you're working with friends instead of co workers and management is not only very supportive and helpful each shift but they are willing to help you out as much as possible from schedule flexibility to unexpected events, etc. The pay here is very good if you're a college student like myself, you get a 30 minute break every shift with FREE break food every time, and at the end of the shift when we have a bunch of extra food that we have to throw out, we will just give it out to our fellow co workers. I have taken home more sandwiches, raps, mac & cheese, and cookies than I can count. If you're someone who is looking for a part time job that you will not only love and enjoy but is also willing to work with you, then I STRONGLY recommend working at the Centreport location. Our franchise owner is also very friendly and very fun to work with once you get the chance to meet her.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick-fil-a was a very happy environment, they were good working as a team, management was there when you needed them. Pay Is manageable. If you’re young this is a good starting job.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés