Chick-fil-A
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Crew Member

464 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 15 658 értékelés megtekintése
Ok place to work
It was a decent place to work. It is really meant to only be an entry level job and as such the pay and benefits are low. It would not be a good job to have for the long term, but if you are in high school or college then I would recommend working here.
Pro érvek
half off on all Chick-Fil-A food
Kontra érvek
short breaks
Interview was ok
They were nice but they kept forgetting to call and the process was really long. They’re nice but only to certain people. I’ve noticed they are very judgmental
Fast-paced environment but rewarding
Chick-Fil-A was a very fun place to work at but it is very fast paced. The employees and owner care deeply about you and it is like a big family. It gets very busy though especially during the weekends. If you cannot handle stress well then I would not work there. It can easily get stressful. Management was good overall, but the directors could use some improvement.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Best part time job I have ever had
I just simply cannot stress to you enough how good I have it here. The overall atmosphere is not only a bit laid back but extremely friendly and positive. It almost comes to a point where it really does feel like you're working with friends instead of co workers and management is not only very supportive and helpful each shift but they are willing to help you out as much as possible from schedule flexibility to unexpected events, etc. The pay here is very good if you're a college student like myself, you get a 30 minute break every shift with FREE break food every time, and at the end of the shift when we have a bunch of extra food that we have to throw out, we will just give it out to our fellow co workers. I have taken home more sandwiches, raps, mac & cheese, and cookies than I can count. If you're someone who is looking for a part time job that you will not only love and enjoy but is also willing to work with you, then I STRONGLY recommend working at the Centreport location. Our franchise owner is also very friendly and very fun to work with once you get the chance to meet her.
Love it!
Chick-fil-a was a very happy environment, they were good working as a team, management was there when you needed them. Pay Is manageable. If you’re young this is a good starting job.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Most exciting job I've had
I started as the cow at chick fila when I was younger. I got to dance to music and entertain kids. It was the most fun that I have had in a work setting yet.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Majority of week kept busy, so time flew by fast.
I was one of the best and efficient workers there.When I first started I was told that i would get a raise. Only to notice that i didn't but the employees who started after me did. I didn't feel like it was fair. Especially when I was the employee completing my tasks, as well as helping others.
very productive
A Chick-fil-A team member performs guest service and food preparation duties. Guest service job duties include greeting customers, taking customer orders, and completing transactions on the cash register. Food preparation duties consist of cooking food and assembling sandwiches.
Fair job
They are fair and cooperative. Will work with availability and hours. The environment can be hectic and high stress. Must have good communication skills.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Mainly fast paste, very easy . Enjoyed the customers and meeting different people all over the world was the most exciting part
I enjoy working at Chic fil a , the employees made me feel welcoming. The job was very easy once giving a task. Customers were very satisfied with our services.
Character
With their thorough interview process and well known values, Chic-Fil-A attracts and hires the kind of employees and coworkers that you want to be around. If I hadn't gotten engaged and needed to move closer to my now husband, I would have loved to continue to work with the people I came to know and love as my CFA work family!
Munkahelyi kultúra
productive but not equally productive between everyone involved
The management is not up to par, they make their employees work in terrible weather conditions. Does not care about crew members like the say they do or how the owner of chick-fil-a represents they do.
Think about it
If you just want to make a little money on the side this is the place. Me personal I wouldnt make this as a career. Ive been there 13 years. I only make $13hrly. Also it depends on the location as well. Every operator is different. Ive seen people left my location and went to a different location and received better
It was decent
The ppl were great and always interesting to work with. No complaints and very sweet individuals always helpful and definitely understanding I love Chick-fil-A
Chick-fil-A
Chick-fil-A for me was a perfect place to start to gain experience in the field of hospitality. I appreciated the small period of time that I worked there due to the exceptional culture of customer service and profesionalism
Pro érvek
Flexible schedule and benefits
Kontra érvek
Lower starting pay
1,0
Awfully unpleasant
Long story short. Intimidation by management, inconsistent scheduling, and no clear communication makes for a horrible work environment. Being intimidated by the Store Operaters daughter makes for a bad experience, especially when she is a manager. Getting hired as full time, then scheduled under 20hrs a week consistently makes for an unpleasant financial situation, as well as management not communicating to the employee(s) as well as they should.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management is good at motivating
Management is good at motivating. They did not belittle and played to each team member strength.

It was often a lot of time on our feet.

Management was very good at complementing team members on their strengths
Munkahelyi kultúra
They make sure that you are taken care of and you get all the help you need.
I love working here because the team cares for you and prepares you to work hard. I believe that it has helped me to connect with people in my town and understand people more as well.
Fun
It was alright. It's a nice environment with really good people (coworkers) but it can be really stressful for some people regarding that Chick-fil-A is visited by a lot of people daily.
The good and the bad
A people friendly job. Love everything about the customer service skills. Quick and easy on their feet. Not so much of a long waiting time. Will never be disappointed.
Ok
I worked here for a year and I did not see much room for advancement. It was not a good culture for me. I worked hard every day and long hours. I rarely missed work but the scheduling was a bit intense and the ability to request off had to be done 3 weeks in advance. Overall the staff were friendly and my supervisor was good.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés