Chick-fil-A
4.0 az 5 csillagból.
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Crew Member

Cég értékelése
Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye

Értékelések kategória szerint

3.8Munka és magánélet egyensúlya

Rendezés:

HasznosságÉrtékelésDátum
619 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelőenMind a(z) 19,270 értékelés megtekintése

Ok place to work

Kiemelt Indeed-értékelés

Az Indeed által kiválasztott leghasznosabb értékelés
It was a decent place to work. It is really meant to only be an entry level job and as such the pay and benefits are low. It would not be a good job to have for the long term, but if you are in high school or college then I would recommend working here.

Pro érvek

half off on all Chick-Fil-A food

short breaks

Overall, its pretty good

When you first start working there you might start out low, but if you stay for a a couple months your pay will increase quite a bit. I started at $8.25 and currently at $13.50. Can be stressful since so many people go, but if the other members help it'll be ok.

Free lunch, flexible schedule

Too many customers

Productive and fun

This was my first job and it was a very good experience. My managers and coworkers were all very nice and I did genuinely enjoy some aspects of my job.

Free meals, good enviorment
Munkahelyi kultúra

Good

the back of house is def not for everyone cause busy days can really suck. the best part of the job is probably the people i work with they are welcoming and we talk about everything when our monitors are empty which normally happens around 8 to 10, everyone is friendly.

free lunches, great teammates

Kontra érvek

can be stressful on busy days

It’s not for everyone.

I worked there for like 2 weeks and told them I needed a switch from back to front for medical reasons and they didn’t even care after that. Told me they would switch me over and then didn’t even add me back to the schedule.

I don’t even know man.

Kontra érvek

Short breaks and bad employees

Korábbi munkáltató értékelése

Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.

Munkahelyi kultúra

I don't understand why twelve hour shifts were the standard expectations for the crew role. Working outside in the 115+ heat was enough to make anyone reconsider employment.

Free meals

Short breaks

Fast pace and hectic

Was good with being flexible as a student. My location was terribly understaffed and we had to do the job of multiple people by ourselves. Work culture was toxic.

Free lunch

Kontra érvek

Sometimes no break, understaffed, overworked

Just like every fast food .. just more BUSIER

Just like regular fast food, but it is more busier since EVERYONE loves chick-Fil-A .Management is Cool & so is the pay . short breaks but that's every fast food place.
Munkahelyi kultúra

I like working at Chick-fil-A because it’s a great company I just don’t like that I have to be outside and it’s really hot sometimes I feel sick and have the need to go back inside and even for that they are very understanding and always look out for me.

Absolute trash

This is an absolute trash place to work. You are overworked for barely any pay. Oh you just cleaned that but there’s nothing else to do? Oh wait I think it’s not clean enough, do it again. EVERY TIME
Munkahelyi kultúra

Wonderful place to work,great first job,physically demanding

I love this job it's really a wonderful place to work and was an awesome first job experience, they treat employees well and depending on your operator and leaders/managers you can have some awesome benefits it really feels like a family and its very easy clear way to become a manager/leader, the downside is it's very physically demanding and is a lot of heavy lifting and time on your feet,there are 20 minute paid breaks for every 5 hours you work,at least at my location 9 hours is a 20 minute break and 2 employee meals so,only 20 minutes of actual confirmed sitting time and if you are sick/unwell it's up to you to get your shift/s covered which is tiring.

Pro érvek

Employee meal(up to 8.50), paid 20 min break, easy to climb ladder to management

Short break, 4hr 45 minutes shift to short you a break, strenuous labor

good first job!!!

its a pretty easy job to do, the only difficult part is dealing with rude customers and rushes. a typical shift would start with clocking in, checking the setup for the day, and then just going to where you are supposed to be and switching position every hour/2 hours/as needed. i got lucky with good coworkers, however its usually no secret whenever someone doesnt like someone else lol. and this is just my location specifically! managers are good and most were pretty chill tbh. if you are looking to move up quickly, i probably wouldnt apply here tbh. overall just be nice and have a good work ethic, and since my location and others have every new employee start on a 90 day probation period, i would just be careful before you get TOO comfortable!!! one complaint ab my location specifically is one manager wrote up multiple employees for the dumbest things.. like no warning beforehand either lmfao.. eating icecream is not gonna kill anyone lol

Pro érvek

break food allowance, sundays off, decent pay, good atmosphere

Kontra érvek

not easy to move up, employee atmosphere is very hit or miss

Good company

I enjoyed working here. I started as a normal employee but I was able to progress up into becoming a manager. It was a good time while I worked there.

It’s a job

Work is not overly difficult but work place can be extremely toxic. Managers have their own opinions and don’t care about the story metrics tell. It pays decently and it’s less the work and more the people and culture that will burn you out

Employee meals
Munkahelyi kultúra

Your coworkers are like a second family.

Working at Chick-fil-a can be chaotic at times because of the company's popularity, but the amount of support you get from your coworkers and leaders is amazing. Everyone for the most part is putting in their best effort to get things done as efficiently as possible. This includes the supervisors, managers, and even the store owner. They are very understanding when it comes to scheduling. You also get free meals every single time you work, even if it is just for 1 hour. I would highly recommend this job to anyone and everyone.

Pro érvek

Free meals every shift and kind and caring staff

Kontra érvek

Can get very busy at lunch time

Fast paced environment

Working at Chick Fil A is very fast paced and requires extensive attention to detail. My coworkers were supportive and helpful, but at times the job did not feel very rewarding.

Free lunch

Stressful

Fun

Love it, they are amazing. Always willing to work with you. Flexible and understanding. They are employee needs motivated. Great food also!!!! Good God driving company. Family oriented.

It’s a job

I hated working here. At first it was great and fun, what you expect from “CFA.” But eventually, the other shoe dropped. High manager turnover rate, lots of favoritism and lack of respect for a work-life balance. The pay was horrible for a restaurant that makes so much money.

Great first job

I started this job in high school and they helped work with me during school. The staff at my store were really kind and pleasant to work with. You can also move up quickly if you do a good job

Good pay

Non
Munkahelyi kultúra

Good place to work to learn social skills

Work could be fun but some of the management wasn't so good. I learned social skills with this job as this was my first professional job. Morning shift is definitely easier than night shift.

Fun

Chickfil a is a fun work environment with room to grow. Ample opportunities across the board and good management overall. Being closed on Sundays is of course a big perk.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Chick-fil-A? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.Kérdésem van

Átfogó minősítés