Chick-fil-A
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Crew Leader

Munkakör megnevezése
Crew Leader24 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
24 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 16 740 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick-fil-A is for the people who are ready to inspire others, work hard, and grow their potential! You'll be challenged, inspired, and grow personally and professionally in your time.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick-fil-a is a great company to work for and great if you are looking for a flexible schedule with competitive pay and opportunity for advancement. However, if you are thinking about applying to a franchise, pick your location wisely. Some locations (all based on who the operator is) are poorly run from the inside IF you want to advance within the company.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
They have had countless managers quit in the kitchen and upper management refuses to acknowledge that it’s their fault. The upper management people are racist towards hispanics and treat the morning crew (hispanic people) so horrible. They promoted a NEW white employee to assistant manager over two perfectly capable hispanics with plenty of work experience. Their excuse where absurd and nonexistent.
Munkahelyi kultúra
great place to work for. understanding with your needs to be off.
always makes sure you are ok in the when they place you in a spot there. great employees an over all great place to work for.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Too much drama and stress. I'm certain this was due to the poor environment of having to work in a tiny outdated restaurant that couldn't handle being so over capacity. Always busy- your day goes by very fast but it is stressful and no time to breathe.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Easy to get a job there. Getting promoted is easy as long as you are friends to the management. They work you long hours regardless on what you do outside of work, like school, for full-time people and management.
Fast Pace Working
Poor structure to management
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chickfila is a great company to work for, they work with your schedule, the scholarship program is amazing! Working there was very simple and a good way to learn.
Free lunches
Uniforms
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed my time at Chick-Fil-A. It was a great first job where I learned hard work, multi-tasking and managing. It was a fast paced work environment but I had great managers and other coworkers that made working there a lot more enjoyable.
free food
short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
This is by far the best company I have had the luxury of working for as they have driving customer service skills which are pushed by each employee of the company, from cashier to store manager. Every establishment which houses such employees, no matter the location, seems to draw the best collection of people to work there. The only negative that can be said in respect for this company is that rate of pay could be slightly higher, based on the level of work which is completed daily, but rate of pay is acceptable.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was an opener for this company. I would come in early mornings and set the store up for the day. I learned great management skills and how to properly handle customers needs/wants. The environment was very fast paced but fun and enjoyable. I mostly loved being a leader. Always being there for my team and watching them grow just as I did.
free lunches, great relations
short breaks, rude guest
Munkahelyi kultúra
The work enviornment was great, I really enjoyed working with the managers. They help any way that they can. I also enjoy helping the customers with their requests.
Discounts
Short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
Southern park mall chick-fil-a was a great place to work. You had room to move up in positions. Pay went well with the job done. Would recommend this job.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Everyone Knows Chick Fil A To Have The Best Fast Food Service And to Have The Best And Happiest Associates. Everyone There Is Great Including Management. Its A Great Place To Work.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Calificación del lugar muy tranquilo, pero sin oportunidades de promoción.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I first worked for Chick Fil A when I was 15 years old. They trained me very well, and helped me become a good employee. I recommend anyone to join the team and gain experience.
Munkahelyi kultúra
working throughout the entire store, in the front and back of store as well as office duties, in charge of all the crew members in the store
free meal
Kontra érvek
no compensation as vacations paid or raises in salary
Munkahelyi kultúra
Tries to put do their best. Good hours, easy to work with, good standards. good management. free break food. Flexible schedules.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Shifts are approximately eight to nine hours in fast-pace conditions. I learned much in leadership/management and customer service. Management was awesome and the co-workers are typically high school students and college students. The hardest part of the job was keeping a fast pace in the drive thru while the most enjoyable parts were to work with friends, free lunches (you'll gain weight if you're not careful) working with the marketing team and having fun!
Pro érvek
Free lunches, Free drinks, fun co-workers
Fast pace
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day at work would be fairly busy with about 20 employees on the clock at one time. When not busy, we're trying to close. Closing includes stocking, cleaning, and straightening things up. Don't ever just stand around and do nothing.

I learned how to be more mature, how to handle responsibility, and mostly learned more about people and how to read them

I think the chick-fil-a I worked at probably has the best management team. They are very flexible!

Some co-workers you just won't get along with, but you have to. You won't like everyone you work with but you must stay professional.

The hardest part of the job is trying to live up to the chick-fil-a standard. Have everything out very fast, fresh, trying to please customers. You won't always have nice/happy customers, but you gotta keep a smile on that fast and Listen, Apologize, Solve, and Thank.

The most enjoyable part is interacting with different types of people, learning new things, coming everyday and getting better, gaining more responsibility, and making new friends.

It's a really good first job to have.
Free break food
Low pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very rewarding to be out in the community working around the customer base. Great for networking.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not a bad place to work they allow you scholarship opportunities