Chick-fil-A
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Crew Leader

26 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 15 685 értékelés megtekintése
Fast Pace Culture
Chick-fil-A is for the people who are ready to inspire others, work hard, and grow their potential! You'll be challenged, inspired, and grow personally and professionally in your time.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall great company but choose the right location
Chick-fil-a is a great company to work for and great if you are looking for a flexible schedule with competitive pay and opportunity for advancement. However, if you are thinking about applying to a franchise, pick your location wisely. Some locations (all based on who the operator is) are poorly run from the inside IF you want to advance within the company.
2,0
Horrible Store Director
They have had countless managers quit in the kitchen and upper management refuses to acknowledge that it’s their fault. The upper management people are racist towards hispanics and treat the morning crew (hispanic people) so horrible. They promoted a NEW white employee to assistant manager over two perfectly capable hispanics with plenty of work experience. Their excuse where absurd and nonexistent.
fun work place
great place to work for. understanding with your needs to be off.
always makes sure you are ok in the when they place you in a spot there. great employees an over all great place to work for.
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Small restaurant made it incredibly difficult to work in.
Too much drama and stress. I'm certain this was due to the poor environment of having to work in a tiny outdated restaurant that couldn't handle being so over capacity. Always busy- your day goes by very fast but it is stressful and no time to breathe.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Fast Pace Working
Easy to get a job there. Getting promoted is easy as long as you are friends to the management. They work you long hours regardless on what you do outside of work, like school, for full-time people and management.
Fast Pace Working
Poor structure to management
Productive And fun
Chickfila is a great company to work for, they work with your schedule, the scholarship program is amazing! Working there was very simple and a good way to learn.
Free lunches
Uniforms
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun environment to work in
I enjoyed my time at Chick-Fil-A. It was a great first job where I learned hard work, multi-tasking and managing. It was a fast paced work environment but I had great managers and other coworkers that made working there a lot more enjoyable.
free food
short breaks
Makes Friends at work
The environment is like a Family. I am typically on front counter Training the new team members on how to do things well and the correct way. Ultimately the best part of it is the environment.
Awesome Company
This is by far the best company I have had the luxury of working for as they have driving customer service skills which are pushed by each employee of the company, from cashier to store manager. Every establishment which houses such employees, no matter the location, seems to draw the best collection of people to work there. The only negative that can be said in respect for this company is that rate of pay could be slightly higher, based on the level of work which is completed daily, but rate of pay is acceptable.
3,0
Fast paced and Competetive
I was an opener for this company. I would come in early mornings and set the store up for the day. I learned great management skills and how to properly handle customers needs/wants. The environment was very fast paced but fun and enjoyable. I mostly loved being a leader. Always being there for my team and watching them grow just as I did.
free lunches, great relations
short breaks, rude guest
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and fun workplace, nice managers.
The work enviornment was great, I really enjoyed working with the managers. They help any way that they can. I also enjoy helping the customers with their requests.
Discounts
Short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
I like working at the southern park mall chick -fil-a
Southern park mall chick-fil-a was a great place to work. You had room to move up in positions. Pay went well with the job done. Would recommend this job.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very fast paced, and busy
A typical day would consist of:
packaging orders, providing sincere customer service, serving or prepping food, receiving and taking down orders, and expedite any processes our managers would deem necessary.

Management has a few kinks to work on before it starts to flourish.

The workplace environment is enjoyable through connections with fellow coworkers and customers.
Flexible schedules
Kontra érvek
Short breaks, not enough benefits
chick-Fil-A
Everyone Knows Chick Fil A To Have The Best Fast Food Service And to Have The Best And Happiest Associates. Everyone There Is Great Including Management. Its A Great Place To Work.
Buen Ambiente Laboral
Calificación del lugar muy tranquilo, pero sin oportunidades de promoción.
great job to start
I first worked for Chick Fil A when I was 15 years old. They trained me very well, and helped me become a good employee. I recommend anyone to join the team and gain experience.
fun and fast pace job
working throughout the entire store, in the front and back of store as well as office duties, in charge of all the crew members in the store
free meal
Kontra érvek
no compensation as vacations paid or raises in salary
Productive and fun workplace
Shifts are approximately eight to nine hours in fast-pace conditions. I learned much in leadership/management and customer service. Management was awesome and the co-workers are typically high school students and college students. The hardest part of the job was keeping a fast pace in the drive thru while the most enjoyable parts were to work with friends, free lunches (you'll gain weight if you're not careful) working with the marketing team and having fun!
Pro érvek
Free lunches, Free drinks, fun co-workers
Fast pace
cleaning
a typical day at work could sometimes be stressful beacuse of how dirty the bathrooms would b, but i made the best of it each day and got the job done within the time span.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very diverse and always busy
A typical day at work would be fairly busy with about 20 employees on the clock at one time. When not busy, we're trying to close. Closing includes stocking, cleaning, and straightening things up. Don't ever just stand around and do nothing.

I learned how to be more mature, how to handle responsibility, and mostly learned more about people and how to read them

I think the chick-fil-a I worked at probably has the best management team. They are very flexible!

Some co-workers you just won't get along with, but you have to. You won't like everyone you work with but you must stay professional.

The hardest part of the job is trying to live up to the chick-fil-a standard. Have everything out very fast, fresh, trying to please customers. You won't always have nice/happy customers, but you gotta keep a smile on that fast and Listen, Apologize, Solve, and Thank.

The most enjoyable part is interacting with different types of people, learning new things, coming everyday and getting better, gaining more responsibility, and making new friends.

It's a really good first job to have.
Free break food
Low pay
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés