Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Cook

459 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 12 183 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not at all what I expected
Cashier/Cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  Upper Marlboro, MD2019, június 13.
i would have to say that the overall experience at chik fil a was not at all what it is advertised to be. The management makes it seem like they are one thing but after the job is received they act completely different. I already knew it would be hard work so I didn’t care about the labor. I just don’t appreciate being lied to, just tell me what it will be like and be honest.
Pro érvek
Free food, good scheduling, life lessons
Poor communication
3,0
Fast pace stressful
Cook (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Panama City, FL2019, június 10.
I liked chick fil a but it’s not a job I would like to work at forever I want a job with benefits and somewhere that I can move up and work towards goals or achievements
Free lunch
Stressful work environment
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Great People
Cashier/Cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lees Summit, MO2019, május 21.
I loved working here as the people were so kind and helpful. They were very supportive and worked with me to get my Food Handler's Permit as well as my uniform.
Training was thorough and work environment was one of the bests.
To be honest, the hardest part of the job was how loud and BUSY it could get--it got crazy sometimes
environment, friendly people
loud, busy
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive environment who care about their employees
Cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  Stone Mountain, GA2019, május 21.
Great overall experience really tame pride in their work and everyone comes together to get everything done lots of help with everything and that makes the job a lot easier
Free lunch, raises
Excellent management
Chick-Fil-A Team Member/ Cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lubbock, TX2019, május 20.
Great work environment with extremely professional co-workers. Store management along side kitchen and front store managers made the workplace seem friendly and an amazing as well as very oriented to make sure all duties and tasks were fulfilled according to official guidelines.
Pro érvek
Free lunches, professional management.
2,0
Toxic Work Environment
Cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  Greer, SC2019, május 17.
My experience at CFA was fully hypocritical actions by the managers. Friends and family members were hired and favored over other employees. Many of the favorited workers would not work and would sit around on their phones.
Pay
fun
Cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  Surprise, AZ2019, május 13.
Great place to work in. i worked there for 6 months. i was a back of the house team member. we used to work in all stations, breading, frying, and the fries.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Fast pace environment
Cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tampa, FL2019, április 24.
I enjoy my time at chik fil a. The working environment was always kept clean and the management ran a tight ship. I had wonderful coworkers and they provided a discount for all employees to eat lunch.
Discount lunches
Kontra érvek
Fryers can make cook area hot and humid
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive place to work, more than fair hours
Cook (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Tallahassee, FL2019, április 23.
Overall a relaxed job,during your probationary period they will overwork you compared to others though. My starting pay wasn't very decent. Raise every semester.
Free lunch
Kontra érvek
Managers are really strict during probationary period
works with schedule well
Cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  Seal Beach, CA2019, április 19.
fast paced during rush hour
i learned to perform to the best of my ability
the most enjoybale part of my job is making fries because its fast and your on your own
fun fastpaced job
Cook and Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Knoxville, TN2019, április 16.
i worked at one on campus so the atmosphere was different than the typical chickfila but regardless of where you work it is a fast paced enviroment where customer service is a top priority
Free meal
No smoke breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
productive and fun place to work
Cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  Peoria, AZ2019, április 3.
very friendly people to work with and work for. Great benefits and great hours and great pay. I would recommend anyone looking for a full time job to apply.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Worked like a slave and cheated on the wage
COOK (Volt alkalmazott) –  State College, PA2019, április 3.
You slave in a kitchen all shift and get covered in oil and grease. You burn your hand on the hot fryer oil and on the chicken fresh out of the fryer and grill. As a breader I was covered in raw chicken and chicken juice daily at the beginning of my shift and would have it caked to the bottom of my shoes. I had to beg for a raise even after working hard for over a year. Dishes are done by hand by the cooks.
Discount on meals
Kontra érvek
Owner is unfair and doesn't recognize hard work
2,0
Horrible managers
Cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  Barboursville, WV2019, március 22.
Operator was nice if you over-worked yourself. Too many stuck up employees. Managers were lazy. They put all the work on you and watch from a distance.
35% discount on lunch
Kontra érvek
Too much work for so little pay
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
productive and fun workplace
Cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orangeburg, SC2019, március 12.
I would come in heat up the fryers and prepare the chicken to be cooked. After I cook the chicken I pass it to the other side to be ready to be served. I learned that teamwork makes the dream work. The managers was very fair and polite and helped to get the job done. The hardest part of the job was making sure the chicken was cooked right and prepared quickly for the customers. The most enjoyable part of the job was to hear the customers compliment your cooking.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
We couldn't talk all we heard was work work
BOH Cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lincolnton NC2019, március 10.
I worked in BOH I enjoyed my job there Team leader they are two face get yelled you see the same people do the same job everyday. Do dishes every day I know a lady that they made her do dish for 3 month straight. She also can clean and do her job at the same time never complaine till one day she had enough with Team lead she also asked the leader if she disliked her never got that answer. Never seen Team Leaders go on break first and when they are on break they are on it for 1.5
Free lunch never ate it
Very short breaks
High School Student Part-time
Customer Service/ Cashier/ Cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mount Juliet, TN2019, március 9.
I worked almost every day right after school until closing- got a day or two off. Each employee was scheduled a position for that shift such as lobby, cashier, floater, bagger, kitchen, or drive-thru. Overall, employees were expected to work fast, think quick, and multitask.
Pro érvek
a lot of hours, one free meal
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
chick fil a review
Cook (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Harahan, LA2019, március 9.
when i first started there i enjoyed it for about two weeks and then i realized how stressful and quick paced this job really is. my friend is the one who got me a job there and i thank him for it. now i realize how much better of a person i can be rather than being a fry cook at a fast food place.
free food on break
i only get 15 minute breaks
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 1Jelentés
Happy and Fun atmosphere
Cashier, Expediter, and Cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  Norman, OK2019, március 9.
The best part of working here was the energy. The employees and customers made the day of work fun and joyful. There's so many jobs to do your never bored or seen as "slacking".
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good first job, but little advancement
Cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  Macon, GA2019, március 4.
There is room for 2 different full-time shifts during the workday, and the part-timers tend to come fill in between lunch and dinner. Most of the traffic comes in right before school, during lunch, and when school lets out. The remainder of the shift is pretty relaxed; at those times, the employees mostly focus on prepping refrigerated food or cleaning.

The work environment is fast-paced, but it is easy to get used to since the majority of the menu is the same thing (chicken, nuggets, fries). After about a month there, the work itself becomes automatic, and the experience after that is mainly based on the frequency of custom orders and the quality of coworkers. If you like socializing closely with 6-8 people, then it'll be enjoyable.

It is nice to reliably have Sundays off, but advancing to a manager requires further steps. I had a supervisor who refused to give up cigarettes and beer, so he couldn't advance to a manager. The pay wasn't great, but you only expect so much compensation selling fast food. Overall, a great place to work until you can find a job in your desired career field.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van