Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Cook

449 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 11 641 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
fun fastpaced job
Cook and Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Knoxville, TN2019, április 16.
i worked at one on campus so the atmosphere was different than the typical chickfila but regardless of where you work it is a fast paced enviroment where customer service is a top priority
Free meal
No smoke breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
productive and fun place to work
Cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  Peoria, AZ2019, április 3.
very friendly people to work with and work for. Great benefits and great hours and great pay. I would recommend anyone looking for a full time job to apply.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Worked like a slave and cheated on the wage
COOK (Volt alkalmazott) –  State College, PA2019, április 3.
You slave in a kitchen all shift and get covered in oil and grease. You burn your hand on the hot fryer oil and on the chicken fresh out of the fryer and grill. As a breader I was covered in raw chicken and chicken juice daily at the beginning of my shift and would have it caked to the bottom of my shoes. I had to beg for a raise even after working hard for over a year. Dishes are done by hand by the cooks.
Discount on meals
Kontra érvek
Owner is unfair and doesn't recognize hard work
2,0
Horrible managers
Cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  Barboursville, WV2019, március 22.
Operator was nice if you over-worked yourself. Too many stuck up employees. Managers were lazy. They put all the work on you and watch from a distance.
35% discount on lunch
Kontra érvek
Too much work for so little pay
productive and fun workplace
Cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orangeburg, SC2019, március 12.
I would come in heat up the fryers and prepare the chicken to be cooked. After I cook the chicken I pass it to the other side to be ready to be served. I learned that teamwork makes the dream work. The managers was very fair and polite and helped to get the job done. The hardest part of the job was making sure the chicken was cooked right and prepared quickly for the customers. The most enjoyable part of the job was to hear the customers compliment your cooking.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
We couldn't talk all we heard was work work
BOH Cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lincolnton NC2019, március 10.
I worked in BOH I enjoyed my job there Team leader they are two face get yelled you see the same people do the same job everyday. Do dishes every day I know a lady that they made her do dish for 3 month straight. She also can clean and do her job at the same time never complaine till one day she had enough with Team lead she also asked the leader if she disliked her never got that answer. Never seen Team Leaders go on break first and when they are on break they are on it for 1.5
Free lunch never ate it
Very short breaks
High School Student Part-time
Customer Service/ Cashier/ Cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mount Juliet, TN2019, március 9.
I worked almost every day right after school until closing- got a day or two off. Each employee was scheduled a position for that shift such as lobby, cashier, floater, bagger, kitchen, or drive-thru. Overall, employees were expected to work fast, think quick, and multitask.
Pro érvek
a lot of hours, one free meal
chick fil a review
Cook (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Harahan, LA2019, március 9.
when i first started there i enjoyed it for about two weeks and then i realized how stressful and quick paced this job really is. my friend is the one who got me a job there and i thank him for it. now i realize how much better of a person i can be rather than being a fry cook at a fast food place.
free food on break
i only get 15 minute breaks
Happy and Fun atmosphere
Cashier, Expediter, and Cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  Norman, OK2019, március 9.
The best part of working here was the energy. The employees and customers made the day of work fun and joyful. There's so many jobs to do your never bored or seen as "slacking".
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good first job, but little advancement
Cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  Macon, GA2019, március 4.
There is room for 2 different full-time shifts during the workday, and the part-timers tend to come fill in between lunch and dinner. Most of the traffic comes in right before school, during lunch, and when school lets out. The remainder of the shift is pretty relaxed; at those times, the employees mostly focus on prepping refrigerated food or cleaning.

The work environment is fast-paced, but it is easy to get used to since the majority of the menu is the same thing (chicken, nuggets, fries). After about a month there, the work itself becomes automatic, and the experience after that is mainly based on the frequency of custom orders and the quality of coworkers. If you like socializing closely with 6-8 people, then it'll be enjoyable.

It is nice to reliably have Sundays off, but advancing to a manager requires further steps. I had a supervisor who refused to give up cigarettes and beer, so he couldn't advance to a manager. The pay wasn't great, but you only expect so much compensation selling fast food. Overall, a great place to work until you can find a job in your desired career field.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved work with the company
Cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  LaGrange, GA2019, február 28.
My relationship with company was very nice I liked good quality of food and great spiritual place so great attitudes I loved working for company.I hope and pray that you can enjoy this company.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun and energetic place to work
Cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mount Dora, FL2019, február 26.
the place is very nice to work for, a very caring and loving company to those who are there for 6 months or longer, very good opportunities as far as jobs and scholarships and very understanding
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Enjoyable workplace
Cook/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jonesboro, AR2019, február 25.
At Chick Fil A I had to learn how become faster to give the food out on time. I would work an eight hour shift. The work place was very diverse.The hard part of the the job was when tourist buses would come in.
Everyone got along
Fast pace
3,0
Hectic
Cook (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Lynchburg, VA2019, február 22.
A very hectic work atmosphere. Some people are fun, but many have have attitudes and get worked up and yell over any small issue. Pay is decent for fast food, but it is well deserved for what you deal with.
Pro érvek
Potential to make up to $14 an hour without becoming a manager, and it's based on performance, not tenure. The day usually goes quick. Pay raise available as soon as 3 months.
Kontra érvek
Have to pay for lunch but it is discounted, No discounts if not on break, No benefits, They dock your pay if you are late and for any other number of reasons, No paid time off, Time off is looked at negatively on your review, You get really dirty if you work in the kitchen.
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast paced, streesful work place.
Cook/Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Moncks Corner, SC2019, február 21.
When I first started at Chick-fil-a in March 2018 management was helpful with my work schedule and hourly pay was acceptable in the last year in preparing to go off to college management and work environment became stressful and inconsistent my hourly pay was deducted without any notice and my job duties were increased.
Cross trained, Employee Dicsount, Pay scale, Location, Consisent Hours
Poor Management, Unwilling to work with schedule, Overworked, Under payed
Best job culturally
Cook (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Dallas, TX2019, február 11.
A happy and fun environment filled with smiles and fun characters. Easy to learn menu, consistent weekly hours and job security. Best job for high schoolers to beginning with.
Chick Fil A Review
Cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  Midland, GA2019, február 8.
I love Chick-Fil-A! It was a great job. Very fast paced and a lot of fun. The only reason I left is because the pay was poor for the work I was doing.
Discounts, Great atmosphere
Pay is not great
Not fun
Cook/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jacksonville, FL2019, február 5.
If you work hard for along time you'll eventually move up or get a raise. Not all locations are the same or have thee same management. Some are more fair than others. Felt like I was being underpaid for the amount of work I did and was working full time but no benefits.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Chic Fil A
Cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  Derby, KS2019, január 31.
Typical day at Chic Fit A was simply moving around in the kitchen tending to whatever needed to be done. At chic Fit A I learned what it meant to be a team, everyone helped everyone if needed. The management at Chic Fit A acted as if they were one of us, always hands on helping us when needed, great management. The workplace itself is extremely clean, and a great place to be handling food and serving customers. The hardest part of the job would be of course rush hour, but it was always taken care of. The most enjoyable part of the job had to have been helping everyone out getting everything done together.
Pro érvek
Great management, and co workers
Not always available hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast paced place with friendly co-workers!
Cook (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  San Antonio, TX2019, január 27.
Chick-Fil-A is very fast paced with a lot of demands. Very challenging place for advanced people working in the culinary business! Everybody is nice and the company does offer discounts. Very flexible with school which is great for young people preparing themselves for their future.
Pro érvek
Excellent pay for the field of work
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van