Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Cook

513 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 14 437 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
It’s okay
Manager/Cook (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Panama City, FL2019, december 14.
Getting a raise is easy and being appreciated comes naturally for the owner. The only downside is there is often tension that results in a stressful work environment. As far as food jobs go, this is the best I’ve ever had.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall
Cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  Douglasville, GA2019, december 10.
It was a good first job. It taught me how to move fast and to manage my time accordingly. Looking back, however, I worked way too hard for how little I was paid. So its a very good first job.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick fil a was an amazing job
Maintenance/Cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  Meridian, MS2019, december 4.
Chick fil a was an amazing job, and would recommend it to anyone for a first job. Management is amazing they are very nice and friendly. It truly is like a family environment.
Excelente
Cook (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Kitchen2019, december 2.
Será una buena experiencia trabajar con ustedes !’ Será de aprendizaje
good first job
COOK (Volt alkalmazott) –  Midland, GA2019, december 1.
A tight knit workplace which teaches you good work ethic. They have good values with a costumer centered culture. All in all its a great company to have for your first job.
fun workplace
Cashier/Cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Marcos, TX2019, november 28.
i enjoyed my job for the most part. manager and myself didnt get along and that was the reason i left. overall a good job if you like fast food, also looks good on resumes
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work , but little pay for little reward
Cook (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  El Paso, TX2019, november 21.
A lot of work to do but very little reward, there is a lot of work to do but getting paid $9.50 for everything we are assigned to do is not enough. Other then that it’s an okay Job.
Chick fil a
Cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  Burlington, NC2019, november 19.
I’ve been working here since November of 2017 it’s a great place to work for . I made a lot friends here . Everyone u work with is so good it makes the job great
Lovely Place, Amazing Managers
Cook-Maintenance (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2019, november 12.
All I can say about this experience is that I personally enjoyed it and it was worth it. I learned about machines I didn't even know existed and learn measurements to make sure food is fresh and save. In a more professional level, is you are always on time and responsible to your duties you can advance pretty quick because is not about your time there but your aptitude and readiness for the position in question. I Loved It.
Down side: Some locations are still very resilient to gays but thankfully 46th Street is not despite of their Catholic values all around.
Great entry level job
Cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Antonio, TX2019, november 3.
Every day was a busy day exclusively during lunch hours, as it’s an entry level job it was great to learn responsibility and the value of working as a team. Management could always use improvement and communication skills amongst themselves. It is a very good job for high schools, summer job and part-time. Hardest part of the job is catering to the needs of the customer.

perfection
1,0
It’s awful.
Cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  Knoxville, TN2019, október 30.
It feels like every time I walk in I get pulled aside for something that someone else did wrong , even if I’m not there. There’s no sense of accountability for anyone in management or leadership. There is also way too much exclusion that goes on between the regular employees and the members of leadership and management. By that I mean there is a circle in the store, that if you aren’t part of, then the circle will try to make you not get into management and they will try to make you quit.
Fun place to work
Cook/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  University of Mary Hardin-Baylor, TX2019, október 29.
Great enviroment and a great place to work. Treat their staff well and fair. Flexible qith work hours since its at a university and most people that work there are students
Felon friendly
Cook/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Indianapolis, IN2019, október 24.
I came straight out of prison and was hired immediately by Chick-fil-A. Very grateful for the opportunity but there was no room for advancement. The environment was very comfortable as long as you have strong faith.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun work environment with people who genuinely care about you
Cashier/Cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  Moore, OK2019, október 21.
Chick-fil-a was such an amazing first experience in the workplace. I started a few months after I turned 16 and the skills that I learned in my two years there have continued to have a huge impact on my life in regards to the level of customer service that I am able to provide. I also made friends at Chick-fil-a that I will continue to stay in touch with for years to come.
Pro érvek
Free food when you worked a 3+ hour shift and a 20 minute break for every 5 hours you worked
sucked all around
Cook/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bensalem, PA2019, október 17.
chick fil a over works employees while advertising 11/h for high school students but only pay 7.25-8.25. management is terrible and extremely unorganized
close to home
management, neglect towards workers
Chick Fil A is wonderful
Cook (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Byram, MS2019, október 16.
Fast paced but the environment is so positive that even a stressful day is a great day. Managers are friendly, hard part is leaving, most enjoyable part is knowing you get to experience it again the next day!
Alright
Cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  Madison, AL2019, október 13.
Managements are lazy and they don’t know what they are doing I had 2 great managers but they ended up leaving and the other manager was a jerk would make you clean everything while they just sit back and talk and have a good time
poor maners
pre cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jacksonville, FL2019, október 12.
I did not like working for this particular chick-fil-a. they where not very nice with me. I am a person with a mental disability. I really liked working there. they would be mean for no reason and made my job harder to do
good pay nice customers
poor management
fast paced
Cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  East Point, GA2019, október 11.
This job was a great place to work because it helped me build my people skills. It is fast-paced and a great place to work, the quality of the food and people are amazing.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
fun workplace
Cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  Charlottesville, VA2019, október 10.
This is a very fast paced workplace in order to be successful you must be fast and hardworking. most of the staff is very fun to work with. i would reccomen this job.
free lunch
short break
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van