Chick-fil-A
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Cook

Munkakör megnevezése
Cook569 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
569 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 16 480 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Some employees that work at the front get better treatment than the ones inside the kitchen. Specially if all workers inside the kitchen are Hispanic.
Munkahelyi kultúra
the work in the kitchen was rough and stressful at times, but none the less, it payed well. I wish I could have been paid more, but other than that it was rough, because it's fast food in the kitchen, so very fast paced all day, everyday. though paid well.
Pro érvek
good pay, and creative experience
Kontra érvek
too fast paced, and sometimes too stressful
Munkahelyi kultúra
The workplace was very fast, you had to do your job and requirements quick and with no flaws. The management was polite and was very involved in tasks and any concerns from other employees.
Free lunch, experience
Kontra érvek
Poor compensation, late nights, strict time tracking
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good place to start I love it the people are nice people to work with. The ceo is a good guy he loves his works every body is friendly it is a happy place
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was nice knowing how to batter and prepare the chicken and also helping out the frying department. Only down side was some managers were rude, bedsides that good place to work at
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I liked working here a lot. It was a really good job and I had a good time working in the kitchen. The managers were good and I didn't have any problems working here at all.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Managers do not have your Back.. they look for ways to fire you.. as my first ever Job out of Graduation they didnt train me. My first day at work, they immediately put me to work in Kitchen at Rush Hour..I belonged at Cashier after 3 hours in kitchen then they put me to work Cashier and never Trained me!!. Worst Management ever with their own Cliques. They closed for remodeling I talked to them they said they would call me when they re-open. They NEVER called me!! I called my Manager and he fired me over phone after they had been open for two days!! I Told him my side of Story..he rehired me over phone.. I TOLD HIM IF THEY ARE GOING TO TREAT ME LIKE THIS I QUIT. SO I TURNED HIM DOWN I RESIGNED. can't Trust Chick-Fil-A management
Free Lunch
Hurt Feelings
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed working here. I had fun and I made friends as soon as I started working. I was also getting payed well. I was always happy to be working there.
Pro érvek
Free lunch, fun workplace, good pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management screwed up my second interview, sent me to another location, and upon arrival they tell me that I shouldn't have been redirected to another location. What a waste of my time!
Munkahelyi kultúra
I did not have enough hours, so I quit. The management was not the best and I felt that I couldn’t grow and prosper at CFA. The team members were nice and always ready to work and helped me with anything questions I had.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This was my first job and offered me many great experiences. Kind staff, guests are generally kind as well. I would say that it is not as easy as other fast food jobs on the whole, but still accessible for both teens and adults who are willing to work.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The restaurant was very good to me especially during the times I went to college and returned for breaks. The owner of the store was very nice to me. I enjoyed working there and was simply looking for something new when I returned from college. These people always treated me like family
Munkahelyi kultúra
On a typical working day it would be working in a good work environment.

What you learned to have a good relationship with colleagues and work with the team.

Excellent managemen.

The work culture is excellent because the best customer service comes out.

For me there was no difficulty in his work because it is an excellent job..

The most pleasant thing for me was working with my colleagues and I had an excellent relationship with all of them..
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love the managers customers great atmosphere to work for the customers team workers and managers make you feel at home or like family I would recommend anyone to work for chick fil a
Munkahelyi kultúra
The best thing is the atmosphere in the place everyone happy. Manager help out to get thing done. The bad is the long hours you work. It a very good place to work if you have the drive for it.
Munkahelyi kultúra
OMG where do I start any and everybody loves chick-fil-A I mean come on it’s one of the fastest moving restaurants around. This company does a awesome job at helping the community it’s customers and employees. The managers and staff are so friendly I loved working there
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management was great, I love hotschedules. Managers were really great at training. Stress load was manageable. Being a cook is hard work and I think it should be known beforehand.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Es muy bueno el trabajo m gusta los mánager muy buenas personas m gusta mucho trabajar en este lugar la comida muy rica rápida y bien caliente
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick_fil-a is a great place to work. Staff is very friendly and well organized. The customers are always very nice. The manager was very responsible and respectful.
Pro érvek
Health environment to work in.
N/A
Munkahelyi kultúra
The operator did not Care about his employees at all his main area manager was worse they would talk down on the staff call them names fire some for no clear reason at all just a horrible place to work at
Munkahelyi kultúra
Friendly people, care about their employees and customers, great fresh food very clean and uptight, not too sure about the benefits but its a very warm welcoming vibe.
Pro érvek
Great managment employees and food
Kontra érvek
Can get very hectic at some times and very micro managing
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés