Chick-fil-A
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Cleaner

Munkakör megnevezése
Cleaner19 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
19 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 15 714 értékelés megtekintése
Immature management team
HR Dept. and management team need training with proper standards and guidelines implemented in order to run a stronger team. Too much gossip, immaturity, fakeness and drama.
Schedule flexibility
Kontra érvek
Compensation low, Health Benefits too costly, too much immaturity, gossip, and fakeness.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I really enjoyed working at chick Fil a
I love working for chick Fil a they make me feel welcome at home and accepted they don’t expect for employees to be perfect which I enjoy because I don’t feel pressured .
overall good.
The store is very clean. Job responsibilities are clear. Orientation was great and very helpful. The management is stressful however, there was a confusion at my job interview on the owners fault and I have taken the blame for it.
Encouraging Workers, Happy Environment
Management is very encouraging and inspiring. The ability to be yourself is a treasure in this place. Being autistic, I felt like I was treated as a person, not someone with a mental disability. While I did have small modifications made to help improve my performance, I felt like I thrived there, learning how to communicate and socialize, how to prioritize, and I learned a small bit about marketing.
Pro érvek
Good pay, excellent people, feeling appreciated, being encouraged.
Kontra érvek
Very little room for advancement.
Great place to work!
it was more of a family than a team. Working for this company had its ups and downs but in all I loved my job, some of the other employees Not so much!
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
2,0
Could be much better
Personally coworkers aren’t the nicest and neither is management . They are on top of you the second your not happy go lucky . Verbally abusive place. If your white you’ll be fine .. you have to be very fake when working here ..
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not a good place to work at all.
Managers don’t care about employees, they care more about customers than their own employees. Also many managers are just flat out lazy and sit all the time, getting mad at the younger kids.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick-fil-a is a productive business. They are accepting,polite,friendly workers.
A typical day at work was always busy and welcoming . I learned to be a team effort set my pride to the side when faced with difficulties. I believe the corporation was well organized and managed to keep everything together. The business is christian based and close on Sunday's as a result. The hardest part of the job was growing and learning to accept constructive criticism for my benefit and those around me.Seeing a satisfied customer and growing in my work ability.
Fast Paced
A typical day is 8 to 12 hours of being constantly on your feet. It was rare that I was able to sit down. However, there were positives:some of the managers were nice and reliable, and I really liked all of my coworkers
Discounted Food
short breaks
High stress enviornment
Very high stress enviornment. Company expects highly of you. There is no benefits paid. This includes pto, discounts, health care; they don't offer any of it. The manager seemed a bit racist and was not professional.
It good
It nice place to work if you are in school and if it you first time job it really help you see the work either you are black or white it good for people to Lear from each other.
Sometimes free lunch
To busy
productive and friendly faces
so on a good day going into work its fun every body be so uplifted and and a happy surrounding and we would all be working knocking down orders until big order come in
Pro érvek
we get to relax more when we not so busy
Kontra érvek
when its a rush no one is friendly
very fast paced
this is a very fast paced job and keeps you very busy during the fast times!! The employees were great and the mangers were very nice as well and its a fun place to work
Munkahelyi kultúra
good teamwork, get along well with co-workers, good enviroment
We were constantly busy and had customers to help at all times I learned about the ups and down of a real job and what it takes. Management was pretty good overall. Managers treated all employees as equals. Everybody got along just fine which helped the workplace culture. The hardest part would be the daily hours and the continuous business we had. The most enjoyable part would be the friendship I built with co-workers. Seeing and working with the same people each week made it easier to go to work.
2,0
okay workplace
didn't get much hours at all, sometimes only got 2 hour shifts and managers are alright . wouldn't really recommend anyone to really work at chickfila if your really trying to make a lot of money .but a pretty good first job.
6.00 worth of free food a day
wouldn't give breaks sometimes even when working a 8 hour shift
Great place
I had a great experience working with Chick-fil-a due to the fact that everyday I looked forward to going into work with a smile on my face and motivated to do my best well performing with my wonderful coworkers.
productive
I have been working at Chick-fil-A part-time, in the evening because of my classes. As that was my first job, I had the great experience. It was also a great environment to work at.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun and productive workpkace. Positive energy.
I love working at chic fil a , the work environment is very positive and fun. The only real "disadvantage" from working there are the amount of customers they have which is sometimes hard to keep up with. Management is good and the coworkers and great people who make the workplace fun to work in.
Pro érvek
Food Discount. Free Drinks.
Very fast paced.
Munkahelyi kultúra
chickfila is a great job for part time students in school
My day was mostly cleaning the dining room and talking to guest or work on a project which meant cleaning or fixing something. I learned great value, how to work as a team and also to treat people with kindness because you'll never know how far it goes. Management was ok i had great leaders, but also bad ones, but you have to remember they deal with a lot more then you. Co-workers were great I have mad so many friends that will last a long time and everyone is willing to help. the best part of the job is your not just a team or co-workers, you got treated as family.
További Chick-fil-A-értékelések megtekintése
Esetleg próbálja meg ezt:
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés