Chick-fil-A
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Chick-Fil-A Team Member

Munkakör megnevezése
Chick-Fil-A Team Member648 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
648 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 16 250 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
For a lower skill job this is a great establishment to work at. The culture here is very respectful and accepting. The leadership is understanding and motivational.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The managers and leaders do not show that they care about their workers. They do not show respect towards their workers. After expressing your feelings they continue with the toxic behavior
Nice pay
Bad management
Munkahelyi kultúra
I would clock in at 9am , prepared my meat and breading table, then I would turn on the fryers so that could preheat , next I would prep more meat for throughout and began my cooking after when the store opened at 10am . After I would cook through my shift until 3pm and before I left I would pull and unthaw meat for the next shift
Munkahelyi kultúra
Employees are very friendly and helpfully ,they try to give you the best service ,they try to have the best experience as a client and worker, and they have diversity of cultures.
Pro érvek
Breaks and dDiscount on food
Kontra érvek
some positions stress because they are always in the same position
Munkahelyi kultúra
I think it was a good job just i quit because of covid 19 rly good people there willing to helo you learn they want to learn i really liked it so try it out
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
After working for this company for years, I have witnessed many situations handled unprofessionally. The friendships you build are priceless, but the management does not seem to care about their people the way they claim to. It is a caring company, but not so much about it’s own employees
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick fil A is an amazing work place for your first job. it teaches you how to be disciplined and it honestly teaches you how to stay on schedule and on top of your stuff .
Pro érvek
The pros are the free food and serving food to amazing people.
Kontra érvek
I just wish our breaks were a little longer.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Wonderful work experience! They work with whatever schedule and are super supportive. Absolutely adored the customer service and training. Would honestly work there again they are so amazing!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Honestly I had fun working there for a while but soon it just got stressful as the management slowly got more and more harassing and toxic. However it was tolerable because I needed a job and complaining doesn’t pay the bills. I wouldn’t go back if they offered because of the brands views on homosexuality (at the time I was unaware that the brand was homophobic) but overall it was a decent job.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick-Fil-A taught me to always keep myself busy even when there’s no customers to be served. They taught me to be polite to all of our guest, which actually lead me to be an overall better person.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Everything about chickfila or the locations I went to were very fun and extremely amazing! Its just as they come off in the commercials really! They are super friendly and welcoming and helped me take the right steps in the right direction towards my career. Very influencing and always had great attitude.
Pro érvek
Great friendly environment, experience with team building/working, and a humble atmosphere
fast-paced, lots of orders
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
The workplace is very toxic. The operator down to the employees. They make working a total drag. No respect and they treat you any type of way just because they feel like it.
Pro érvek
They paid for your breaks.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It any problems can be easily resolved if more thought was put into the employees. While I came in with high expectations on what the Chick-fil-A life style is like it was brought down a lot faster than I thought it would. Otherwise it is a decent establishment to work at
Free break food
Kontra érvek
Break usually starts as soon as you clock in
Munkahelyi kultúra
Has helped me become more social and outgoing the longer I worked there. Coworkers are like family and everyone is included. Great benefits from working at chick fil a!
Flexible hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
Everybody's friendly to you, It's a bright environment. But in that certain Chic-Fil-A, when it comes to pay it was very unfair because others where making more than what I was making and I was the ONLY one that was bilingual there. Everybody spoke English at the front counters and there were many Spanish speaking customers that would come in and only speak Spanish so they would constantly call on me because I spoke both language but I still got paid the same and lower from others which I found unfair.
Friendly
Low pay.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
management was not where it needed to be, they thought they were but they’re not. And in my experience they take advantage of people, I am never a person that wants to ask for a raise because I believe that needs to be earned but I have long earned a raise from this company after working for them for so long and training new employing all the time
the other team members
management
Munkahelyi kultúra
I have been working for a month in there and there's alot of things I have learned is to be patient. Chick Fil gives you the best time at work. I love working in Chick Fil A.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at Chick-fil-A has been a nice experience, but it can often be hard to read the emotions of managers, and to get your point across. You really have no control over anything even if it has to do with your own life. I no longer work there, so maybe things have changed.
Pay
Managers, Customers
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick fil a is a good job to start people are nice to you and everyone helps each other out with whatever is needed. Everything is easy if you really take the time to teach yourself but everything is just common sense. Don’t think you are going to get the hours you wanted. They will tell you, they want to see more of you before giving you more hours. But at the same time the job gets stressful after awhile.
Pro érvek
Great food, great service, great people, free food hangouts with everyone. College money if you apply and get accepted
not enough hours given
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at Chick fil a has been very rewarding and has given me a confidence in the work place. The work environment is y’all encouraging and up lifting.
Pro érvek
Working with a great team.
Kontra érvek
Sometimes being short handed can make the job difficult.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at Chick-Fil-A is a very beneficial experience, as well as a great opportunity to learn responsibility and high quality customer service skills. As a member of the Chick-Fil-A team, I was able to acquire a sense of urgency and satisfactory customer service.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés