Chick-fil-A
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Certified Trainer

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
125 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 17 137 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at CFA has helped me advance throughout my current career. CFA looks good on your resume because of the work ethic they instill in their employees. Every CFA runs differently, with my CFA management was a hit or miss but your fellow coworkers knew how to brighten your day.
Pro érvek
Free CFA for lunch, work ethics
Munkahelyi kultúra
I really enjoyed my time at Chick-Fil-A and it only took me 4 months to quickly catch on and learn everything in the book for the back of the house which is the kitchen. But after a short while I started to notice my hours slowly increased and they knew I was still in school and slowly I started to get tired if it because there were many responsibilites that were left behind for one specific person. Overall Chick-Fil-A is a great place to work.
Free lunchss
Short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
Large focus on customer satisfaction and meeting sales goals. More employees than any other fast food type restaurant. The large amount of employees helps distribute work load and you never do the same task daily. Opportunity for growth in the company and flexible schedules.
Pro érvek
Free employee meals, great hours, off on sunday
Kontra érvek
Short breaks, stressful lunch period, expected to meet certain sales goals.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I had been with chickfila for going on 7 years now and was my first job and a great one at that. I learned a lot of new skills and Made a lot of new friends working there. It is also a great environment to be around. Recently my store has been making a lot of negative changes that I don’t agree with in terms of customer treatment which is mostly why the rating is low.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I spent 6 months opening the Depew NY location. Let’s start with the positives. I enjoyed my job for the most part at the start. The customers were typically great, and the atmosphere was fun, the pay also wasn’t to bad! Now, the negatives. The ownership and management within the location is not great! They Put on a very “positive and outgoing” act, but love stabbing there staff in the back when you least expect it!. Because oof the owndershop I don’t recommend this place!
Pay, Customers, Out of Work/Life Balance
Fake Management and Awful Company Morales
Munkahelyi kultúra
Everyone there is very welcoming and you'll always feel like you belong there. You'll definitely learn a lot of customer service from working here. Everything is just great overall
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick-Fil-A provides excellent customer service training that has shined through in every job I have had since. Every employer always mentions that its no wonder I used to work at Chick-Fil-A. I learned lots about great business and how its related to customer loyalty.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Personally, I loved working at Chick-Fil-A. I felt like it was very organized and structured in training and what was expected of each employee. The tasks were also fun and easy to learn/do. It was a great first job.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall, it was a great work experience. Management and coworkers were extremely friendly and professional. However, things were very fast paced and it was very easy to get stressed out.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at Chick-fil-a has its ups and downs. It seems like you are doing a great service for your community. But then again at my Chick-fil-a it doesn't seem like the upper people care for its lower employees. We wait for hours just to get a drink when we are out in the blazing sun.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I have never worked for a better company that cares for the safety and health of your family. They are always there to pick you up when you fall. The opportunity is absolutely endless here and they train you to succeed and never fail.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working for Chick-fil-a was one of the best decisions of my life. I grew personally, and professionally enormously. They offered many opportunities and encouraged those who sought out opportunities to go after them. I was coached, and mentored by many of my higher ups. My store location taught values that will stick with me for a life time. Highly recommend to anyone.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I really enjoyed working here. i loved my coworkers and management overall. It was a great job to have while I was in school. they worked well with my school schedule
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed my time working for this company and wound recommend it to other people who enjoy a high paced work environment. The trainers explained everything very well
Munkahelyi kultúra
I started off loving Chick-til-a but when you get close to be people watch out. Certain people will use chick fil a policy and hurlings how they should while others completely ignore.
Pro érvek
Benefits, good pay, learn A lot, room to grow with the business
Kontra érvek
Stressful, a lot to learn, very specific policies to follow
Munkahelyi kultúra
It is a fun place to work at, with any job there is their faults, the most enjoyable part of the job is the team members. If you have a really busy schedule I would recommend to be on top of things as they do not take call outs for any reason okay.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chickfila really helped me improve my people skills and taught me what true customer service looks like. Even when it was very busy, it was still an enjoyable place to work. My biggest complaint is that getting a promotion or raise is rather challenging.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed the bulk of my time at CFA. I advanced pretty quickly into management. My particular store values a certain personality type in order to advance. Overall, the culture was great.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall, it is one of the best fast food/retail company I have worked for. Bummed there are no benefits though. Our lunch rush is intense and there is no room for slackers. If you want something more relaxed go work at McDs. But the interactions with guests and employees is like nothing else out there.
Munkahelyi kultúra
You will gain a lot of knowledge on customer service and really learn how people's actions and yours can affect so much. You will make great friends and connect personally with customers they will always appreciate you
Munkahelyi kultúra
The hours and pay are exceptional. Very flexible. They keep the environment mostly friendly. However management lacks in keeping some of its workers in line and does not take into account many accusations of harassment to other employees. They can also lack sympathy when taken into account of another situation