Chick-fil-A
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Certified Trainer

Munkakör megnevezése
Certified Trainer120 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
120 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 16 247 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day is always busy. The lines are long, sometime its can be fun and enjoyable but you have to be able to stay focused and multi task. A great first job but not a career.
Pro érvek
Great culture
Kontra érvek
Hectic
Munkahelyi kultúra
Everyone there is very welcoming and you'll always feel like you belong there. You'll definitely learn a lot of customer service from working here. Everything is just great overall
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick-Fil-A provides excellent customer service training that has shined through in every job I have had since. Every employer always mentions that its no wonder I used to work at Chick-Fil-A. I learned lots about great business and how its related to customer loyalty.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Personally, I loved working at Chick-Fil-A. I felt like it was very organized and structured in training and what was expected of each employee. The tasks were also fun and easy to learn/do. It was a great first job.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall, it was a great work experience. Management and coworkers were extremely friendly and professional. However, things were very fast paced and it was very easy to get stressed out.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at Chick-fil-a has its ups and downs. It seems like you are doing a great service for your community. But then again at my Chick-fil-a it doesn't seem like the upper people care for its lower employees. We wait for hours just to get a drink when we are out in the blazing sun.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I have never worked for a better company that cares for the safety and health of your family. They are always there to pick you up when you fall. The opportunity is absolutely endless here and they train you to succeed and never fail.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working for Chick-fil-a was one of the best decisions of my life. I grew personally, and professionally enormously. They offered many opportunities and encouraged those who sought out opportunities to go after them.

I was coached, and mentored by many of my higher ups. My store location taught values that will stick with me for a life time. Highly recommend to anyone.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I really enjoyed working here. i loved my coworkers and management overall. It was a great job to have while I was in school. they worked well with my school schedule
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed my time working for this company and wound recommend it to other people who enjoy a high paced work environment. The trainers explained everything very well
Munkahelyi kultúra
I started off loving Chick-til-a but when you get close to be people watch out. Certain people will use chick fil a policy and hurlings how they should while others completely ignore.
Pro érvek
Benefits, good pay, learn A lot, room to grow with the business
Kontra érvek
Stressful, a lot to learn, very specific policies to follow
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
It is a fun place to work at, with any job there is their faults, the most enjoyable part of the job is the team members. If you have a really busy schedule I would recommend to be on top of things as they do not take call outs for any reason okay.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chickfila really helped me improve my people skills and taught me what true customer service looks like. Even when it was very busy, it was still an enjoyable place to work. My biggest complaint is that getting a promotion or raise is rather challenging.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed the bulk of my time at CFA. I advanced pretty quickly into management. My particular store values a certain personality type in order to advance. Overall, the culture was great.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall, it is one of the best fast food/retail company I have worked for. Bummed there are no benefits though.

Our lunch rush is intense and there is no room for slackers. If you want something more relaxed go work at McDs. But the interactions with guests and employees is like nothing else out there.
Munkahelyi kultúra
You will gain a lot of knowledge on customer service and really learn how people's actions and yours can affect so much. You will make great friends and connect personally with customers they will always appreciate you
Munkahelyi kultúra
The hours and pay are exceptional. Very flexible. They keep the environment mostly friendly. However management lacks in keeping some of its workers in line and does not take into account many accusations of harassment to other employees. They can also lack sympathy when taken into account of another situation
Munkahelyi kultúra
The hours are no doubt flexible, but your choices are pretty bad. It is either the crack of dawn to 2pm, or you're a closer and don't get home until after 11. And the pay is low, and don't look for a raise because if it happens, 50 cents is about the most you'll see. Again this was at my specific store. However, when I worked for corporate, I saw a of different operators and a lot of different stores. I encountered similar problems at each and every one of them. Granted, I guess that is how the service industry goes. However, as a company, Chick-Fil-A is top tier. I would work for their support center any day.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I first started out enjoying every minute of working for my particular store. I was learning quickly, and enthused by the company culture that the founder of chick fil a had created. Unfortunately the leadership at my store did not reflect the core values. Instead of a true guests first mentality and a focus on treating people well, including their employees, it seemed to be that leadership was focused more on pure productivity. This was re-elected in the caliber of team members that were allowed to move into leadership. Very few exhibited true leadership skills, and a lack of compassion and care for their team members. Instead the team members allowed to move up were the ones who were harsh and very good at simply telling others what to do. I’ve witnessed some very poor treatment of team memberss by our leaders, and mind you, many of our team members are highschool studens.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This job was extremely fast-paced but the management and my coworkers helped make everyday exciting. I learned how to multitask and deal with unhappy customers.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A fast-paced work environment where it is necessary to work well with others. If the team doesn't collaborate well, it makes the work atmosphere worse and more stressful. Good discounts.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés