Chick-fil-A logo
Chick-fil-A
4,0 az 5 csillagból.
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Catering Assistant

Cég értékelése
Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye

Értékelések kategória szerint

3,8Munka és magánélet egyensúlya

Rendezés:

HasznosságÉrtékelésDátum
11 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelőenMind a(z) 18 754 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra

Productive and efficient with a good, happy environment

Kiemelt Indeed-értékelés

Az Indeed által kiválasztott leghasznosabb értékelés
Cater orders for morning, afternoon and night. We learn to put catering delivery and pick-up orders together while working with in-store team members to make it an efficient workplace. We have to work with managers, kitchen staff and in-store staff while making it a fast and great place for customers to order their meals. We can have anywhere from one to thirteen orders or more a day, so we have to be flexible and know how to be quick and meticulous in orders.

Great environment

Great overall experience. Hope to return after the Covid 19 situation lessens

Really enjoyed working for Chic-Fila .Hope to return soon...Enjoyed meeting new clients everyday. The staff was incredible to work with. Great learning experience.

Free lunches

Munkahelyi kultúra

Just what you would expect..Family business

Close like family but get into like real siblings! Everyone has a job, as long as you doing your job, everything is great! The leaders are great and funny and at times down to Earth!

Fun

I liked working at chick fil a the only problem was the pay it wasn’t enough for me especially since I was driving back and forth about a 40 min drive but other then that the team is amazing and so are the managers owner everyone is really sweet and understanding.

Free food

Pay

Chick fil a

Definitely a great first or second job. Advancement is mostly for college students. Pay raises seem rare. Ignore the drama and you'll be fine! Always a smile here.

Korábbi munkáltató értékelése

Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.

Munkahelyi kultúra

Chick Fil A is a great place to work because they have better business practices then most fast food restaurants. They care about their employees and customers

Strong sense of community

Good, fair company to work for. As long as your beliefs align mostly with theirs, you will be happy to work here. Fair pay, plenty of opportunity for moving up the ladder. Franchising opportunities. A good place to grow.

Free meal with shift

Low shift availability

Favorite Job

I learned the entire store, I hope to own one one day; love the environment; the management was great; i could work in all departments; they helped me learn alot about customer service

Fast-paced and never boring

A typical day at work for me was to prepare all of the catering that needed to be completed for that day and then I would proceed to work on marketing needs such as create social media posts, come up with social media contest ideas, and taking pictures around the store. I learned how to work with a team and a great deal of customer service. The management team is very organized and they work well as a team and understand how to delegate jobs amongst each other. The workplace culture is one of friends and family. Everyone at the store enjoys being around one another and wants to come to work. The hardest part of the job was trying to delegate time between catering and marketing. I enjoy the marketing part of the job more than I do the catering so I would always tend to find myself spending more time focusing on the marketing aspect and not spending as much time as a should on the catering aspect of the job. The most enjoyable part of the job is the people I work with and the lessons I have learned. I have learned to work well in a team setting and have learned a lot about social media and what posts receive the most recognition.

discounted meals

Great Opportunities

I enjoyed working here throughout college. We had a great team of employees and leaders who really took care of each other. I learned a lot about myself in this job.

good job for student

Peers were nice. slow days your sent home. no benefits no pay increases

free lunch

no pay increase
További Chick-fil-A-értékelések megtekintése
Esetleg próbálja meg ezt:

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Chick-fil-A? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.Kérdésem van

Átfogó minősítés