Chick-fil-A
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Chick-fil-A cég munkavállalói értékelései a Cashier állásra itt: Fort Worth, TX

12 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 15 231 értékelés megtekintése
I loved working at Chick-fil-A
Chick-fil-A was a great experience. Everybody was friendly. The management was outstanding. I never had a issue that didn’t go unresolved. They are very kind and caring.
Great experiance
Everyone was super nice and when we got busy they would lend a hand if they could. The job had its stressful fast paced moments but nothing that would be too over whelming for a newbie
Literally The Best Job I've Had
I absolutely love working for Chick-fil-A.They Are So Encouraging,Loving,Helpful,and Understanding!This Is A Great First Job To Have For Anyone...They Help Put You In College,Always There When You Need Them,Love To Help People Get To That Next Level,What Can I Say,I Love This Place!!
high standards for employees
actions and verbage use closely monitered at all times.

a typical day is structured based on whether or not you're opening or closing the store. constantly refilling cups and condiments.
set hours
high expectations low pay
Fun and welcoming environment
It can be very fast paced at times when it is busy but overall it is a great place to work. Friendships will be formed and social skills will be gained.
Pro érvek
Free food when you work, flexible hours
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
awesome first job!
CFA was so fun to work at, it can be very very stressful...especially during rush hour. Hated when we had to go outside in the cold. Truly was an awesome stepping stone job, didn’t plan to be there forever but my store was hard to leave but I had to find better pay, I was paid $8 and people who have been working there over a year got paid $8, no raises. They also have paid training, and my store paid for our uniforms!
free food, nice management
always busy, gets old
Munkahelyi kultúra
Its a great place where people can communicate and have fun
Personally I love it you get to spend time with the team and get to know them while putting a smile on customers faces. I enjoy the atmosphere and the kindness you get to show.
Pro érvek
Good food and free meals
Nothing really
Cashier at chik fil A
No possible way to live off of minimum wage in the fort worth area. the pay to work ratio was awful. you get treated like garbage. I learned good cashier skills as well as people pleasing. The hardest part of the job was long hours at the cashier during rush hour. The place was located next to a school so a lot of students would come in with attitude. the other staff was semi-friendly.
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Healthy and productive workplace.
I learned how to use cashiers a lot better as well as learned to handle and process money extremely well. You must be able to handle customers very well as well as be very polite at all times.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Always busy and a energetic work environment
Fun place to work. Also a great interaction with people and serving people with a smile. I haven't had another job besides this one but it was and is a wonderful place to work.
Hulen Mall CFA
love it, love the people, love the environment. Management picks favorite for higher positions but its a great place to start working. good starting benefits and you will get work.
$6 meal every 5-6 hrs
In The Mall. no employee area
cashier
cashier, collecting money, serving customer, cleaning at end of day and mornings.
Sundays off
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés