Chick-fil-A
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Chick-fil-A cég munkavállalói értékelései a Cashier állásra itt: Durham, NC

Munkakör megnevezése
Cashier15 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Durham, NC15 értékelés
15 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 16 471 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Everting that you see at Chick-fil-a is everything that goes on. The place is filled with good people and good energy. Everybody never has problems with each other and we work together.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The hardest part about working at chick-fil-a was having to be quick to everything and adjusting to different things. The most enjoyable part of the job was the break allowances and seeing new faces everyday.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I overall like working at my chick fil a. I enjoyed being at the front counter and serving guests and working dining room wasn't bad but I always found myself working where I didnt want to but I was able to deal with it.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick-fil-A wasn’t but perfect but the atmosphere was great. The employees were always trying to find ways to help each other and get things done. I’d recommend Chick-fil-A for anyone who wants to better their life, attitude, and pockets.
Pro érvek
Sometimes you get free lunch depending on how much your break allowance is.
Kontra érvek
Management could be better.
Munkahelyi kultúra
If you're between the ages of 14-18 you will find that the company overall is a great first job. They will provide you with the customer experience that will be beneficial to your jobs to come.
no work on sunday
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
laid back most of the time, can get hectic sometimes, how to prep and cook the food, cashiering, and ordering the food, managers where good, the coworkers were fun to work with, keeping up with preparation of food when it did get busy, getting to talk with the customers
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
I did not really enjoy this job. However I belive it is great for individuals who are in highschool and want to pick up some extra change.............
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day at Chik Fil A is always busy but I like that it's busy. My coworkers always greet me with smiles and that's a great way to start the shift. Although the amount of customers we get can be overwhelming sometimes, my coworkers always manage to stay calm and productive.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick fil a was the best first job I think i could have ever had considering the structure that is in place starting with corporate. I feel that the core values that are instilled into a young person are the most important and chick-fil-a's values and expectation have made a huge impact of who I am and my perception of work.
Pro érvek
free employee meals, team outings, and life long friendships
Munkahelyi kultúra
I absolutely loved working at chick fil. There is ample opportunity for advancement, to earn raises, and a warm family friendly environment. I learned so much from not only the managers but also the owner. I would work there again the opportunity ever cam about.
Pro érvek
Free lunches, you can take tests to get raises, you get a raise every year, fun work environment
Munkahelyi kultúra
Each day I would go in and count my drawer to make sure it was correct. Then I would make my way through the day servicing people. Then at the end of the day I would help co-workers clean up. I learned how to be respectful to people even when they are rude to you. The co-workers were amazing. There was never a hard part about working there. The most enjoyable part of being there was all of the positive attitudes.
Free food
Munkahelyi kultúra
This was my very first job. This job taught me how to interact with customers and how to establish a friendship with the customers as well. It also taught me people skills and the things that I could use in different areas of my life and not just inside the workplace. I loved the management and to this day I still stop and speak to them when I can.
Pro érvek
free lunches, flexible breaks, great enviorment
n/a
Munkahelyi kultúra
From the day I started to my last day, Chick-fil-a held up the utmost vaules at all times. They had a system. Oustanding customer service. They ensure each employee is properly trained.
lunch
no cons
Munkahelyi kultúra
I LIKE THE JOB OVERAL, ITS A PRETTY GOOD WORK PLACE WE HAVE FUN AN ALL GET ALONE
Munkahelyi kultúra
Pretty good work place, values and ethics are above standard. Co-workers could've been better but that varies with any work place.
flexible work schedule
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés