Chick-fil-A
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Chick-fil-A cég munkavállalói értékelései a Cashier állásra itt: Alexandria, LA

11 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 16 892 értékelés megtekintése
4,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good place to work, good people management could be better, owners are good, good food, hours could be better, scheduling could be better instead of one week at a time it should be two.
Munkahelyi kultúra
If you're looking for some ground work in the work field then definitely check this place out. It'll give you a lot of great experience at a price of being overwhelmed a little more than you'd probably like to be. The coworkers and the managers were all nice. For the most part the customers were mostly nice too. Sometimes they can be challenging to deal with though.
4,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
It’s wasn’t a bad job for say but some of the team members there did not know what they were doing. The management there was putting me in situations where I would not like to be if that makes any sense and they were not able to work around me being court ordered to go to my dads house in Baton Rouge every other weekend. Overall though Chick-Fil-A did do a good job introducing me to the work force and prepared me for other jobs to come.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I had a hard time working here just because of the high stress level that it gave me. If you are okay with the very fast moving pace and little training I suggest you work here.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved working at Chick-fil-A. Though at times it was stressful, the managers did their best to help it and give good guidance. The environment was always positive.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I started out with not knowing anyone in the area and left knowing many great people and new friends. It was always great to have daily or weekly regulars and made it feel like home to them.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
A Typical day at this job would consist of greeting the guest of course,taking orders, making drinks and making sure the guest are satisfied. I have learned that to work in any fast food job you have to really enjoy being around people. The workplace was always very clean and was overall a nice environment. The hardest part of the job ,well to me there wasn't any hard parts. The most enjoyable was seeing how excited the kids were to come in and see the workplace.
Munkahelyi kultúra
You are moving fast paste it's a quick food service. As a cashier you take orders and take the orders out to the customers. Clean the counters. You welcome the guest when they come in. Hi welcome to chick-fil-a. You ask if they are dinning in or carry out.
Pro érvek
Fast paste work
No benefits
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day at work is usually very fast paced, but it just depends on the day for the level of stress you'll reach.
I've learned how to keep everything clean while in a rush because for me it's easier to work when everything is neat and organized and I've also learned how to deal with difficult customers.

The management is alright and probably better than most fast-food businesses.

My co-workers are awesome. Some I, personally, like more than others because they work better in a team setting and get things done quicker.

I would say the hardest part of the job, or any job, is dealing with a difficult customer. Sometimes a customer has had a bad day and they take it out on me and my co-workers, but you just have to be as nice as you can at the moment and try not to blow up. You've got to stay positive. :)

The most enjoyable part of the job for me is being on headset because I thrive on it. You don't have to see their face (I know it sounds a little mean) and they don't see yours, so you can do many other things while taking their order. I like doing many things at once because it gives me a challenge.
Kontra érvek
short/no breaks, except for minors
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day at work would be very busy. I've learned how to count change even without a register and provide great customer service.
Pro érvek
Free Lunch if you worked passed 5 hrs.
Kontra érvek
Sometimes they would take to long to give a break even when the store slow.
Munkahelyi kultúra
got there whenever i was schedule to be and clocked in and usually got on a cashier and started taking people orders some times i would re stock