Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Cashier

2 181 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 13 353 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Great company
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Nashville, TN 372032019, szeptember 19.
I really enjoyed working for Chick Fil A. I actually would work there again. The positive atmosphere is so heartwarming. Also, the food is great. Who doesn't love Chick Fil A?
Productive place to work
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lawton, OK2019, szeptember 19.
It's a fast paced job and you have to be good at being able to talk to people and you have to be fast in your feet. Their closed on sundays which is nice.
Sundays off
Really fast paced
My experience
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Boardman, OH2019, szeptember 18.
during the time while i was working at chick fil a i got to learn new techniques when cleaning and taking care of others needs. I had a lot of fun when working at chick fil a and i felt very welcomed , the employees were always nice . the boss always made sure everyone was doing ok and that there were no issues . the guest were never a huge problem either.
Pro érvek
everyone helped eachother out on the floor, smiles were always nice and welcoming .
Kontra érvek
The managers weren’t always good to the other employees
Pretty good
Cashier/FOH (Volt alkalmazott) –  Los Angeles, CA2019, szeptember 18.
Very fast paced, food is good and coworkers are pretty nice. Managers are very flexible with schedules Customers are usually very kind. Overall it is a great place to work.
Coworkers
Hard to get in to
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive place to work and never ending fun!
Cashier-full time and Drive Thru-part time (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Dacula, GA2019, szeptember 18.
I worked at both the Dacula and Hamiton Mill location for Chick-Fil-A. I personally like the Hamilton Mill location better because, I was actually happy and excited to come in to work and be able to see my team everyday; as well as, our usual guests that always come in around the same times on certain days. Unfortunately, I have "fired" upon my work history from the location in Dacula because, the establishment went by the "3 consecutive no working week" policy during a hard time for my family and I. The policy had stated that if an employee does not come in to work for 3 consecutive weeks, Chick-Fil-A will have to let that employee go. However, my situation was something I had no control over. My grandfather passed and I was on schedule to work that Saturday, so I called off, as well the following two weeks because I was in Alabama, as displayed upon his obituary. When I had asked why I was not scheduled for the entire month of March, I had only then discovered I was fired, then given my job back the next day because the company realized they were in the wrong; especially, after a stern talk with myself and my mother and I was transferred to Hamilton Mill. I've been over at Hamilton Mill for five months and I absolutely love it!
3,0
Stress full Job
cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lawrenceville, GA2019, szeptember 17.
Is recomendable for high schoolers. The job will help with speaking face to face to people in a professional maner. This job will teach you how to work as a team
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at Chickfila was fun. I loved working there.
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Oxford, AL2019, szeptember 16.
I worked at Chickfila for 3 months almost. I loved working there & made a lot of friends. It’s a very easy job. I quit because I have always wanted to work retail/sales associate.
Productive and fast-paced
Drive Thru Manager/Crew (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Statesville, NC2019, szeptember 16.
Very chaotic at times but a good place to develop a work ethic.
I learned how to equally balance school and work and how to advance through a company.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Busy, fast paced, great pay
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Ocean City, MD2019, szeptember 14.
The atmosphere was pleasant to work in. The management cared for every worker. I’ve been giving a raise every year I would go. I started from making $8.25 to $11 per/hr
yes yes yes!
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Little Rock, AR2019, szeptember 14.
I would definitely recommend this job to anyone. Especially if you are someone looking for a worry-free JOB. No drama, no extra, no mishaps or understandings. As long as you do your part, everything else will go smoothly.
Pro érvek
great hours, decent pay checks
Kontra érvek
not enough time off to enjoy the money you work hard for
Fairly environment
CASHIER / TEAM MEMBER (Volt alkalmazott) –  Baltimore, MD2019, szeptember 12.
Working at chick fil a is must if you are looking for fast-paced environment it's because it's always busy. The management is really good to you they treat not just a regular employee.
Munkahelyi kultúra
how good the management team was
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2019, szeptember 11.
The job was very good there was very good management. The managers treated everyone the same it was a good experience to learn how to work at chick fil a .
Munkahelyi kultúra
You’ll love working here and this job will help you grow.
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sherman, TX2019, szeptember 11.
This is a very fast paced place to work, time will pass and the next thing you know it’s time to clock out. It can be stressful from customers at times. This place will help you grow in the long run if you let it. If you’re a shy person once you start working here you won’t be shy anymore. I loved working at Chick-Fil-A if there was one job I would go back and work at it would be this place.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
3,0
Busy and Fun
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Montgomeryville, PA2019, szeptember 11.
A typical day at work is very busy especially if you are a cashier on a Friday evening or Saturday morning. I learned to cope with people who didn't have a bright attitude and how to work at a quick pace. What I did not like was the low compensation I was given for all the hard work I was given and the amount of time I was there.
Workload. Ectreamly hard Big turnover
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Township of Howell, NJ2019, szeptember 11.
The salary is fair but the expectations do not reflect the proper training Shifts are always short on help because after working for a while every good worker quits. My experience was not at all what I expected
Salary
not appreciated
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
A horrible place to work
CASHIER (Volt alkalmazott) –  Owensboro, KY2019, szeptember 11.
I worked at Chick-fil-A for about six months. Before getting hired, I put in numerous applications and never received a call. I finally went in for the open interviews they hold at the Fairfield Inn, and got the job after meeting with the manager and owner. A typical day at Chick-fil-A is pretty stressful because they're always busy. I had over a year of experience and got paid a low amount, and barely got scheduled hours. The managers are extremely rude and act like they don't care about their employees! The other employees love to gossip and start drama. The only good thing about that place is you get a free meal.
It is a great company
Team Member/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  North Charleston, SC2019, szeptember 11.
It was a pleasure working there. It is a really great company and the management is excellent. Best part is learning many different things in that working environment.
Job
Team Member/Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Peabody, MA2019, szeptember 10.
A typical day at work is usually very busy. The hardest part of the job is keeping the happy attitude with customers that can be difficult. The most enjoyable part is the team.
Awesome Job
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, GA2019, szeptember 10.
I like working here, seeing the smiles on peoples faces and seeing their excitement with the fast food.. The time we get busy we try to always get the people in and out
Such a fake people
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Viera, FL2019, szeptember 10.
This was a very fake place to work. The Lord was no where in the workplace and I got hurt and they called me a lier and fired me. The people always talk about others and make fun of others. I don't approve of it. I won't even eat there anymore.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van