Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Cashier

1 517 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 10 068 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Munkahelyi kultúra
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Springfield, PA2018, október 17.
I really liked this job. It is Closed on Sundays. It is a Christian owned business. Started at a good salary. It also has great food. I should not have left.
Munkahelyi kultúra
active day and busy work force
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Casa Grande, AZ2018, október 17.
I have worked with the company for over a year so far it has been good. I like working their because it has steady pay but some the hours are kind of out there.
Fun working place
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Lawrenceville, GA2018, október 16.
Placed and application and was called a couple weeks later and did an over the phone interview, then was called in for a second interview with the manager. I was asked about school and my toughest classes, and about myself and things I like to do and my availability. I haven’t been there long but the environment is nice but it’s really fast paced and hectic and times but my coworkers and I collaborate which makes working there Easy.
Free lunch
Can be stressful
The money was amazing
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cleveland, TN2018, október 16.
The money was amazing, but it wasn’t worth the stress I went home with. And some of the management was very poor. The owners are very loveable people. You got free food when you went on break. I loved the place and I miss it but I can’t go back.
Free food
Kontra érvek
Some poor management, long work week hours cut throat
fun work place
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2018, október 16.
It was a great place to work if you wanted to smile all day and meet new people, it is a bit stressful since there are so many employees and so little work space.
Awful
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pooler, GA2018, október 15.
Management was rude and worked at least 8 hours with a 20 minute break so eat. They put me on milkshakes my second day and got mad when i could not keep up
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall great company,but lack of benefits and growth is a deterrent.
DRIVE THRU DIRECTOR (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Boardman, OH2018, október 14.
The company is an excellent place to start in leadership and excel to the levels above within the tiers of supervisor and leadership before you move into management.Once you get into management there aren't many opportunities to become higher management. Medical benefits are not offered and that is one of the main deterrents for long term employment especially employees with family. The pay scale is excellent in comparison to other venues of the same concept.
Pro érvek
Excellent customer service, pride in position with company and comparable pay.
Kontra érvek
No benefits and length of service before vacation
Productive work environment
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Oak Creek, WI2018, október 14.
I didn't work here for a long period of time because of the lack of hours I was getting and how far I was traveling to get there. The work space was great and everyone was beyond nice to each other. I had my fun there and enjoyed it but couldn't see myself working there long.
Great people
Hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and fun experience with good people.
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Perry, GA2018, október 12.
Chicfila was a great environment to work in, everyone was very friendly and did their part. I learned much from this job such as how to keep patience and learn to speak to people in a better tone. I just had a bad experience due to one manager who no longer works there.
half off all break food, 10% when off the clock
Kontra érvek
management at this particular chicfila was bad
Not good pay
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mission, TX2018, október 11.
I worked here for 2 years and got paid the same. Management was not nice and too stressful. Environment was okay and people were nice. But the pay is horrible.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Chick fil a
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Oklahoma City, OK2018, október 10.
Very fast paced, everyone has a role. They work very well as team players. Everyone is always happy, their good about helping you in school and advancing in the career.
Nice work environment
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lutz, FL2018, október 9.
Super fun place to work. Managers are super down to earth. Although it gets super busy, everything is very organized. I enjoyed my coworkers and the connections i made during my employment.
Free meal
Munkahelyi kultúra
Can be a fun place to work
Cashier and food (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mansfield, TX2018, október 9.
This was my first job. Easy job, high volume and quick paced restaurant. I would receive my duties upon arriving to work. Cashier and Table cleaner
Pro érvek
Fun as a kid to work at.
no room for advancment
fast paced
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Phoenix, AZ2018, október 8.
chick-fil-a was very fast pace. the company itself wasnt bad i actually liked it. i had some issues with a coworker and a manager. you have to complete tasks before you can get any of the discounts they offer.
the company was good
Kontra érvek
manager and wife both worked there
Solid flexible job
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Hoover, AL2018, október 7.
A solid and flexible job if you have the patience of a rock but I swear, there are some crazy people in Hoover and the managers make a habit of losing their temper if food gets behind.
Free food, flexible schedule
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
its great
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Mission, TX2018, október 7.
Chick fil a is a great place to work at all the way.
Management is nice and the employees are even nicer. We would get half priced meals, but if we somehow never got a break then we would get free meals.
Best fast food restaurant
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  West Des Moines, IA2018, október 5.
It's a great place to develop customer service skills,Discounted food, fun work environment. I am treated as part of the team, not just the note taker..I feel valued and the company invests in my career development. Managers are encouraging and supportive. Hard part,It can be very fast paced throughout the entire day so you must be able to move on your toes in order to be successful,You will have to potentially work long hours dealing with difficult people
Great people, Great food
Kontra érvek
long hours, always on your feet.
Unless You Really Want To
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Charlotte, NC2018, október 5.
I used to work at a different chick fil a location that went under construction so they transferred me to a different location. I'll be honest the first location, although stressful, it was tolerable. The management was on top of things and knew what their employees were supposed to be doing. This was the Charlotte, Arboretum location in NC. I was transferred to the Stonecrest location and their managers don't seem to know who should be doing what. I would be scheduled to run off of the register but because they already had too many people there they would send me to the dining room which would turn to doing trash, which would move to busing food out to the guests, which would then leave me in the drive thru while on paper and their schedule reads "Cashier". I have also had the issue of them forgetting i'm working more than 5 hours and wouldn't send me on break, when i mention that i haven't been on break yet they so far have not been able to allow me to go because they had everyone else for that group go on break and if i'm set on break it'd conflict with something on their messed up scheduling.
Maybe if you are looking at working for this company, maybe try a different location
free meal under $8
Kontra érvek
management seems to be lacking in coordination
Fun place to work at
CASHIER/DRIVE (Volt alkalmazott) –  Waynesville, NC2018, október 4.
Very fun place to work but you must understand customer service ad quick drive thru times are number one priority. only bad thing is in the year i worked there i never got a raise.
Eat more Chicken!
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Ocala, FL2018, október 4.
Working at chick-fil-a was the best job that I ever had. I would go back to it in a heart beat. They are a religious company so you get Sunday off which was a plus for me. My managers were outstanding, if you had a problem and needed help they were right there to help you. I think the hardest part about working there was keeping up with lunch and dinner rush, but thats with all fast food places. The most enjoyable part would have to be the fact that they hire really friendly people and you just become a workplace family, and make the best friends.
food on break
no cons?
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van