Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Cashier

1 959 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 11 880 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
It was terrible.
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Christiansburg, VA2019, május 22.
It was terrible working at Chic-Fli-A because we only got a 20 minute break, They have no breakroom or place to put your food unless you want to just put an ice pack in it then it can go in the office. The only good thing was the coworkers were nice to me and whenever they weren't they would be after me talking to management about it. Managers who worked there half of them were great the other half had an attitude. Multiple times I felt like I'd pass out from working so long but only getting a 20 minute break. I barely could eat the food it was so disgusting. If they had a breakroom and gave more slack for employees being sick then there would of been a better chance of me liking it there. My favorite part of the day was whenever I could leave. Don't work here if "you plan on getting sick the first month you work there" :) oh or if you're pregnant and feel sick all the time its definitely not worth it. Waffle house could probably be better.
Pro érvek
Most of the coworkers were nice, i got fulltime hours in the first week of working there, $7 meal (you can get the CFA sandwich, spicy or nuggets), They pay for your uniforms but shoes!
Kontra érvek
Short breaks, No breakroom, not enough people working there, have to buy nonslip shoes, jackets for there cost so much
poor management
Cashier, Drive Thru order taker, customer service (Volt alkalmazott) –  El Paso, TX2019, május 22.
the management was bad they never told you that you matter or are a big part of the team everyone thinks that chick-fil-a is a big family but they don't treat you like family. there was a couple of managers that no longer work there but they were the best they made you feel great inside
free food for breaks
Kontra érvek
15 mins break, poor management, some mangers were rude, a lot of managers with other managers didn't get along.
Comfortable
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Marietta, GA2019, május 22.
Chick-fil-A was comfortable for me to work at while I was in college. I made great friends there and enjoyed working there for the most part. It was a very busy, fast paced environment that was often physically demanding.
Free food
Short breaks, busy, exhausting
Love the Chick-fil-A team
Team Member/Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  San Antonio, TX2019, május 21.
Chick-fil-A treats you like family and respects their employees. There is always room for growth and opportunity. There is always employee appreciation! Managers are nice, they have their days but that is everywhere in the work place. Love the fun and nice culture they have. Everyone is welcoming and accepting.
Free employee meals
Kontra érvek
Short breaks (30 minutes)
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast-paced environment of customer service
Team Member/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Yukon, OK2019, május 21.
Great place to work, high turnover leads to somewhat unpredictable environment. I loved working in customer service, but found that some who see the job as just a paycheck slack off, so I often had to work extra to make up for them.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
3,0
Chick-fil-A Employment
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Greenville, NC2019, május 21.
Working at Chick-fil-A has been an eye-opening experience overall. This has been my first, real "job". This job has taught me a multitude of skills, from improvement of customer service to simply holding casual conversations with customers and recommending new products. While this job has provided me with these new skills, my time for this job has come to an end. I feel as though I can excel beyond this job, and continue to help people within a new company.
Free lunches, nice breaks
Kontra érvek
Minimum wage pay, other employees
My Daily Chick-fli-A Experience
Cashier, Runner, Headset (Volt alkalmazott) –  Columbia, SC2019, május 21.
Normally I would come into around everyday around 2:30pm. My first act of mission was to stock! Stock! Stock! By immediately coming into to work doing this, this would allow night shift to have a smoother and successful evening at work. Once I was done I would either get placed on Headset, Face to Face, Bagger or Front counter cashier. The management and team work was always excellent because everyone always came in with a positive attitude and a ready to work attitude. The most enjoyable part of my job was putting a smile on my customers face's, that empowered me to know that I was doing a job well done. The hardest part was when we closed at nights. I and my team members would be tired and ready to go home however we kept a steady pace to clean so that we could get out on time.
Free Lunches.
Kontra érvek
The breaks were shorter if your food was late getting to you.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A great place to work and love the atmosphere.
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Montgomery, AL2019, május 20.
It was a very laid back job and a very fun plae to work. The manager was very helpful and easy to work with. It was a clean place to work and it was drama-free workplace.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
I would never have work here if I knew what they were like.
Chick fil a cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Winter Haven, FL2019, május 20.
This has been the worst 3 years of my life. They have no sympathy or empathy for their employees or their situations. I have been threatened and humiliated in front of customers and staff. I am trying to find a new job and I have no other reference and they have lied and sabotaged. Never get a job at chick fil a in Florida!!!!!!
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive work place, enjoyed the people and environment.
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Longview, TX2019, május 20.
I overall enjoyed working at Chick-fil-a, it was typically fast pace and kept us very busy throughout the days which made time go by faster. I enjoyed the people I worked with, as well as my managers which made my experience enjoyable as well.
Good people
Kontra érvek
Short break, paid for own break food
Munkahelyi kultúra
It's an awesome reference job
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dacula, GA2019, május 20.
This experience has gotten me into service industry jobs alone just because everyone knows the customer service aspect of CFA is above and beyond the standard. The job gave me a lot of skills that I will take with me for everything I do from communicating effectively and politely to multitasking. Managers when I worked there sucked. Very cliquey environment. Kitchen was rude. Shift leads were a hit or miss with being nice people. There were a handful of genuine people there, the rest.. just no. Owner was also never there.
Pro érvek
Great on service industry applications, no Sundays
high standards for employees
CASHIER (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Worth, TX2019, május 20.
actions and verbage use closely monitered at all times.

a typical day is structured based on whether or not you're opening or closing the store. constantly refilling cups and condiments.
set hours
high expectations low pay
Cashier
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Gainesville, VA2019, május 17.
We provide excellent customer service to anybody who comes into the restaurant. We strive to make your meal and your stay as pleasant and as excellent as we can. Your happiness is our pleasure.
3,0
A Chick-fil-a cashier
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Decatur, GA2019, május 17.
A typical day at work includes taking customers orders and making drinks for their meals. During the summer cashiers also had to go outside to take drive-thru orders; especially during the lunch rush, sometimes in 90-degree weather. The management at the location I worked at was very poor and employees quit frequently due to a hostile work environment.
Free Lunch
Short Breaks
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Okay for a first job
Team Member/Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Columbus, GA2019, május 16.
The job is great but I do not feel appreciated as a worker and have been working for this company for 2 years and have not been offered a raise yet. The amount of work I put into this job and the amount of pay I receive does not match.
Free break food
Pay
Cashier
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kennesaw, GA2019, május 16.
Chick-Fil-A is an incredible company to work for. The job itself is quick paced, and very community oriented, but incredibly rewarding. It gives you a broader look at the community around you and a chance to develop relationships with those around you while learning life long skills and job experience.
Working There
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Miami-Dade County, FL2019, május 15.
I'm a former full time cashier at Chick-Fil-A. The environment and employees along with the managers there are really nice and friends. They're really helpful, as well. I've only worked there for a short amount of time and I loved the experience given to me. The food was also delicious and breaks were long enough for me to relax. I recommend working here whether you have experience or not.
Pro érvek
Free paid lunch break, nice and friendly employees, amazing and communication with management, safe environment, and everything else.
Kontra érvek
Sometimes some mean customers here and there
Good Starting Job
Drive-Thru Coordinator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Gastonia, NC2019, május 15.
It is a good first job and will teach you communication skills, multitasking skills, and patience. If you work well, you will do well. They also pay more now than when I worked there.
Chick fil a
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Montgomery County, PA2019, május 15.
I really enjoy working at chick fil a because we all look at each other as a family. Also Chick fil a is ran so much different form other fast food places and I how we stand out. I love the chick fil a culture and I am proud to represent such good brand. Although it's just a fast food place, working there taught me a lot about customer experience and the importance of food safety. Overall I really enjoy Chick fil a and would surly recommend for people to work there.
Positive attitudes all around
extremely long lines
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good coworkers, bad local management
Team Member/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Arlington, TX2019, május 14.
The employees are very nice and will help you with your work as a team should. The management however is quick to write people up for being tardy more than three minutes for problems that were directly not your fault. Local management really depends on which store you work at, therefore make sure to meet all of the managers before agreeing to work there.
Free food
Breaks aren’t guaranteed.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van