Chick-fil-A
3.9 az 5 csillagból.
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Cashier

Cég értékelése

Értékelések kategória szerint

3.8Munka és magánélet egyensúlya

Rendezés:

HasznosságÉrtékelésDátum
2,897 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelőenMind a(z) 19,830 értékelés megtekintése

Fun but annoying

Kiemelt Indeed-értékelés

Az Indeed által kiválasztott leghasznosabb értékelés
Working at Chick-fil-a was a fun place to work , but the managers were not the best. I would come in be handed keys and a card which are what the managers use and the managers would go play on their phones in the back, until something is either not working or they actually wanted to do their job. Which was very annoying when one day i had to take the orders on the front bag the orders after I took them then I also had to run them out to the tables.

7.50 free mean on break.

Kontra érvek

Short breaks, Not scheduled very often.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Very fast paced work environment.

Due to pregnancy, it was a very strenuous job. Very long hours and always short staffed. You become overworked very easily. Depending on who is the manager on duty, your work load varies. You have to be a quick learner to work here as well. I did a whole shift my first day with no prior training.

Free lunch

Kontra érvek

Long hours and minimum staff High demand

Its a decent first job

I worked while I was in school and was a decent job. Very friendly enviroment and very fast paced. Not much room for advancement. It was a overall good experience.

Decent place to work at

I worked there for about a year during my sophomore year (they never even checked my age to make sure I could work lol) the job was pretty good, usually not busy except for short bursts of customers here and there and being busy all day on Saturdays (the restaurant was in a mall) the only thing that was a real deal-breaker is that the managers would have only two kids close the entire store at night while they stayed in the office and if they didn't like the job you did they would make you do it again, sometimes I would get home at around 11:30 then have to be up at 6 for school. besides that, pretty nice job, good pay for a first job, good co-workers, decent management, free food.

Free food, paid breaks

Kontra érvek

Management was hard to deal with at times

good place to work

i loved working there it was a really fun place to work, i loved the co workers and the mangers. i had a lot of fun working with costumers. i worked after school most of the time

fun place

short breaks

Korábbi munkáltató értékelése

Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.

Its a busy place but they do well

Chick-fil-A was a fine place to work. They are definitely a busy work place, but when I worked there they were well staffed so at no point did I feel particularly overwhelmed as a front of house worker. Most of the work at Chick-fil-A is very segmented too so your individual work load is typically manageable.

Pro érvek

one free menu item per shift and supportive staff

its busy
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

They have favorites within the business. There’s a lot of cliques. The work it’s self is fun , but super demanding

At first I loved my job . But the work is quite demanding , you’ll later find out you’re getting paid way less if you’re not one of the favorites, even if you’re in leadership position.

7 dollars off lunch .

Pay, work life
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Productive and fun place to work at. Management is very supportive, and very life balanced.

This was my second job as a teenager. I love working there. It’s such a fun place to work at. The customers are very friendly. You basically learn something new almost Every day lol, especially if you are new. I would recommend it to anyone. The only pros are that you have to stand on your feet for hours, but it doesn't hurt that much if you are used to it, plus you have to move a lot while getting beverages.

Free meals, Long breaks, respectful work environment, Healthcare insurance

Kontra érvek

Stressful, Having to stand up for extended periods, fast paced

Productive, fast passed

Great place to start off as a starter job but room to grow if you want to keep moving up on the company. Pressure from employers does not equal the fair pay in MD

Free lunches

Short breaks, pay
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Great place for students to work part time

Overall it's a fun place to work because your coworkers eventually become your friends and it's like a little family. The pay could've been better but I didn't really care because of the flexibility and the other benefits

Free lunch, flexible schedule

Pay
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Fun workplace with lots of chicken

Chicken!!! Love to provide customers with the chicken they need! French fries are good too and love the sauces. Very important to not work ON Sundays

Very good company

Very good company treat you right very nice company help you when times are tuff, I love the customer and the stuff everyone is really nice best company ever

Good team, manager

it was ok

it was ok. people are better than the store’s reputation. the uniforms suck. our owner made us take out all piercings and cover all tattoos so it was hot as heck all the time. no sick time.

Fast paced environment

I really enjoyed it. It has some good things but also some bad things. Overall I felt like it was an average place to work. Definitely some room to improve but also lots of things.

Demasiado estrés y presión

No te respeta y dan el valor que mereces es el chick fil a del aeropuerto
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Very Clean, underpaid for work load

I was often asked to take my break before clocking in to eat my free chicken sandwich and prepare for the day. busy shifts aRe hard but go by fast. Physically demanding. Customers and managers enforced weird culture out of “my pleasure”.

Fast paced

Low pay, stressed managers

fun vey productive

amazing job good workers free food great payyyy great managers very niceeee great staff great food. great work location good pay good pay good pay great overall.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Great operator and family company

You always have one bad apple that can ruin it for everyone else, but in such a loving community as Chick fil a that is even harder. They genuinely care about everyone and treat with the most respect. Pay was generous as well!

Pro érvek

Free food and great leadership

Non stop busy

Providing great customer

An amazing place to work out with great teamwork, A nice and clean environment to working at, always have hours if you would like to pick up off every Sunday

Great team work

Pay
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Good

Good and good and working there is good. Whenever you want to eat the food it is good. What else can I say about a fast food chain. The food is extremely excellent.

Very clean

Very structured, but very mean people. More stressful than most jobs I have had. No consideration of your time outside of your job. You just don't matter if you do not have a key position.

Kontra érvek

Not enough hours for everyone.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Chick-fil-A? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.Kérdésem van

Átfogó minősítés