Chick-fil-A
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Cashier

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
2 626 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 17 109 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good place to work. You can learn a lot and can move up to manager and higher positions if you put enough effort and push yourself. The pay is not bad!
Free lunches
Kontra érvek
Don’t really get breaks sometimes
Munkahelyi kultúra
I did enjoy that I was allowed flexibility with my schedule since I am both at school and working but the work was tough. I would often work outside in the drive-thru for hours under the hot summer heat and during the lunch rush, it would get crazy busy so we had to run around back and forth. Often times the workplace felt tense since everyone was always competing for a leadership position.
Pro érvek
free food after shift or during lunch break
not enough pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
An exceptional choice for a first job. great for anyone looking to start working right away. It's going to busy most of the time but the customers and co-workers are always friendly.
Work / Life Balance
Pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was my second job and I had a great time working at Chick-fil-A. Made great friends and the managers are very nice. Sometimes we can get overworked but it’s rewarding.
Free lunches
Short breaks
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at Chickfila was an okay experience. I enjoyed some of the people I worked with, but a lot went out of their way to seem holier than thou. My management was all over the place and it felt a bit dramatic and catty. The work itself was pretty easy task wise, but there would be days I was scheduled doubles when I asked off months in advance.
Free meal
Short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick-fil-A is a great job to start with if you dont have any prior work experience. It teaches you how to provide great service, all the while working in a face-paced, friendly environment.
Pro érvek
Friendly work environment, pay, excellent management
Munkahelyi kultúra
everything about it is great I learned great communication skills I enjoyed talking with costumers and I also loved all the managers I would be a little tired but it wasn't to bad
nice staff members
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick-fil-a was a good first job, with lot of tasks to do, and easy instruction and many employees who had been there for so long they easily knew how to help. It was often stressful because of how busy it was, but the manager was good about scheduling more employees on the days he knew we would need them.
Break food, 30 minute lunch, lots of employees, job rotation
Stressful environment, fast paced
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love the push to make the customer happy, working here is better than fast food because the chance of Karen popping off on you is much lower working here.
fun, friendly
busy, long hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked at a CFA a long time ago so hopefully they've improved. The job was actually great. For my first job, I was proud to say that I worked at CFA. The problem lied with management. They were very mean, cliquish, and dismissive. If they liked you, you were in. If they didn't, you definitely knew. Beforr they fired me, I was demoted to only taking out trash, cleaning bathrooms, sweeping floors, and stocking. Then... they fired me. Lol.
Pro érvek
Free lunches. Awesome customers. Time goes by fast.
Kontra érvek
Short breaks to eat lunch. Long lines constantly.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at chic fil a seems cool but then you realize how hard it is ,Pay is solid and definitely not bad but Chick fil a I’d always extremely packed and your constantly busy and seems as though you never get time to breathe
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at Chick-fil-A is a great first job. Great people to work along with and mostly nice and happy customers. Management was awful, so was vacation time, pay, and benefits. Overall waste of time
Nice People
Pay, Vacation Time, Management
Munkahelyi kultúra
I believe they should hire more 22 to 32 year olds. I enjoyed working for them but where I was located when I was employed through this company I felt the other Chick-fil-A employees were not professional.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick fila is filled with nice genuine people. The friendships are the best but what makes it not worth it is the pay. Working so hard all day to make minimum wage is very upsetting. from what it seems like it’s only my chick fila ( all locations are different ). you don’t get paid vacation. when something comes up you MUST find your shift covered or you have to come in. food isn’t free ( depending on OSAT scores ). but like i said, all locations are ran different.
Friendships, Hours
Kontra érvek
Short breaks, No free lunch, Not good pay.
Munkahelyi kultúra
They aren’t enough hours they have Sundays off it a good job for people who are still in school but overall it okay not enough money to take care a family
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall I do think it’s a good job, especially if it’s your first. It’s really fast pace and the employees actually care about serving guests and making sure they have a nice experience. Management for the most part is great.
Sunday’s off, positive environment
Pay, working outside
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast paced environment with friendly staff. Management needs improvement. Kitchen was always dirty. Food not cooked at proper temperature. Strict time off policy.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall a fun work environment, taught basics of working at a toast food chain and co workers were very friendly. Management was nice and always there when you needed them
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked at Chick-fil-A as a teenager and it was a great job. I would recommend it to anyone that needs a paycheck. Also they have really great food. Thank you so much Chick-fil-A!!!
Great food decent pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
This job gave me skills and taught me lesson that we’re very valuable when I was 15 working there. I was able to pick up excellent customer service skills.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Average fast food company. No more no less. There are some workers who are very religious. Others can sometimes bring attitude on the job. Nothing special about Chick-Fil-A.