Chick-fil-A
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Cashier

2 455 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 15 690 értékelés megtekintése
Fun but annoying
Working at Chick-fil-a was a fun place to work , but the managers were not the best. I would come in be handed keys and a card which are what the managers use and the managers would go play on their phones in the back, until something is either not working or they actually wanted to do their job. Which was very annoying when one day i had to take the orders on the front bag the orders after I took them then I also had to run them out to the tables.
7.50 free mean on break.
Kontra érvek
Short breaks, Not scheduled very often.
My pleasure.
This place can make you feel comfortable if you like working with people, during lunch hour sometimes can be a little stressful if you are not concentrated enough,
Most of the positions are easy to do but they don't pay enough, and sometimes is not worth it.
awesome
To start the day walk in, get a hairnet, then clock in. Ask what your duty is that day set up at that station till relieved. Have to be in full uniform (slacks, polo, hat)
Being welcomed
The company was welcoming at first then slowly lost it when certain workers got promoted otherwise it was a fun place to work at. Employees were nice and friendly.
The traditons they held
Closing on Sundays, and the friendly my pleasure as we held doors for the customers were outstanding traditions and it was a amazing environment to work in
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Over all good
I think that working at chick-fil-a is a great starting job. I feel like it is too fast past for me and causes me a lot of stress at times, but I enjoyed the people I work with.
Munkahelyi kultúra
great people, always positive energy floating the room, employee benefits.
Personally I really enjoyed my time working at Chick-Fil-A, everyone had an open mind to other peoples opinions. There was always a positive energy in the room. They are good at having a flexible schedule, and working with your school hours or any other activities.
Munkahelyi kultúra
My best stores that I know of to work for is Parham Rd. Short Pump, and Tuckernuck stores. They go all out for there employees and guests.
They are all different owners. It is a franchise company. All 3 of those store team members get along. We have fun every day. Never a dull moment. They even teach you how to get your own franchise up and running.
Ethics
They understand for family and religious beliefs. The training is detailed and efficient, they understand everyone learns different. The environment is fast pace but operational and fun. They are very organized and efficient with putting the right people in the right position vto serve customers needs.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A Productive workplace with solid employees
Chick-Fil-A provided a friendly environment where I could work alongside my coworkers. As a cashier I learned how to interact with all kinds of individuals. In this area I encountered the most enjoyment as well as the most difficulty.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The job is very good and difffrent in its own ways
People are handled different tester different but also better they work around you rather than them working again at you they also that they make sure that you are 100% equipped for the work day and that you have all and everything needed to go throughout your day
1,0
Do not especially recommend
Chick-fil-A is an amazing company to work for. However, this location is not. The culture of this workplace is toxic, the management is detached and unwilling to make necessary changes, and the owner is not involved in their own business. This company I highly recommend but this location has given it a bad name. Fair warning for those considering working there.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast-paced and fun culture!
I learned what excellence looks like in the workplace. I had a great team and managers that helped develop my desire to achieve in a professional setting.
3,0
cool environment
a typical day at work would include taking orders and serving guests. i learned that you have to be patient and respectful. the hardest part of the job was having to do 50 things at once.
3,0
It was okay
It was a basic job. There was good days and bad. You gave to learn fast and work hard. They make you take test on a regular bassis. You have to be at your best.
You need to be fast
You are always have a long line I have to take orders after order but at the same time make sure u read them back there order so they don’t get something they didnt want and something they didnt want to pay for
Pro érvek
Eveyone there would stop and help you if u needed it its a great family restaurant
Friendly environment
Chick-fil-a is a very friendly environment for customers and employees alike. They have great values. It’s always kept super clean and organized. Employees are always nice.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was fine, just needs to pay a bit more for great service
Very professional, just need to pay workers a bit more for their exceptional service. It was a good job to work with as a person new to the workforce.
2,0
Its great at first
When I started working there, I felt included and wanted. But as time wore on, I started to feel dread going into my shift. They expect a lot of you to keep up the image of

They keep you in the same position day after day after day, sometimes for 8 hours, and there's little room for advancement or change. Unless you're a favorite of management, that is.

One of the managers at this location in charge of training, hiring and scheduling is especially terrible, rude and arrogant. If he doesn't like you, you feel it from the day you start and that never goes away. He will keep you in the same position until you mentally breakdown. You're expendable to him. He doesn't care about keeping you. He will give you the run around about changing positions, even when you see other people new and old being treated differently than you.

The operator is generally clueless about the goings on . He was barely around . He doesn't see the toxic environment brought about by this certain manager so said manager is allowed to destroy good workers again and again.

The only reason I stayed as long as I did was because of the coworkers. They're mostly great and fun to be around.

To add insult to injury, I put in my two weeks notice on a Monday after the schedule was already posted but the next week I was not scheduled at all. It was within their power to do this but it was also very underhanded and I felt screwed over.

Work at any other Chick-fil-a. This one is not worth your time if you expect to go anywhere in life.
50% Discount for 1 meal on shift, the people who work there are great
Kontra érvek
Some management is not on your side, long hours, no opportunity for advancement unless you're favored by management, rampant favoritism and broken promises
Munkahelyi kultúra
Was my first job really just learned the basic of fast food dining.
Learned how to use a cash register, clean , and give great service to each and every customer all while taking orders and delivering food and drinks. All in all was good work experience.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Simple, high stress job, with high customer interaction.
Though I did learn a lot about myself in my experience with this company, it entailed a great deal of pressure from both management and customers. A typical day is very much straight forward, however the roles are very stressful and can be difficult for those with high anxiety levels.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés