Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Cashier

1 890 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 11 339 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast paced, stressful, but very good for equipping you with manners, a good smile, and efficient/effective service
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  294 Harbison Blvd, Columbia, SC 292122019, március 22.
Cash handling
Drink preparation
Fast paced service
Drive-thru
Bagging orders
Janitorial duties
Running food

The hardest part of my job was dealing with guests who were either not in a good mode or had a large family to order for; or worse, a combination of both. Management wasn't amazing, but alright. I tried not to involve myself in drama so I don't know much about the back door issues. The best part of my job was definitely my co-workers. I met some really wonderful people. I also really love working with people, so interacting with guests brought me a great deal of joy.
Pro érvek
Free lunch and free non-specialty drinks
Kontra érvek
Fast paced, always on your feet, and can get really stressful at lunch time.
Great first job
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Layton, UT2019, március 21.
Chick- fil-A is a great place to have your first job! The people are very welcoming and are very willing to help you out and be there for you. My CEO and managers were easy to talk to.
Pro érvek
Budget for food when you work
Short breaks
Chickfila
cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Newark, DE2019, március 21.
I really like working at chickfila but the only problem I faced was that it was a new establishment and the management was still trying to figure things out.
Very productive
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Macon, Ga2019, március 21.
Chick Fil A is a wonderful place for many opportunities. The work environment is very high standard and ALWAYS on top. Not to mention the amazing food and friendly staff.
Starts at $8.00, friendly staff
Productive place to work
Team Member/Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Jacksonville Beach, FL2019, március 20.
Overall, working for Chick-fil-A was a great experience in which I learned many things about hard fast paces work. This job however was only temporary and I do not see a future with this company for my situation.
Pro érvek
Learn many skills, fast paced environment
Kontra érvek
Environment can be hostile at times if very busy
1,0
Awful
CASHIER (Volt alkalmazott) –  Arvada, CO2019, március 20.
I would usually work in the mornings which was fine, but there was only one 30 minute break for the entire shift and I was always forced to take that break within the first 2 hours of starting my shift. That meant that the next 6-7 hours depending on how soon they made me go, there were no breaks at all. The managers would seem upset if anyone had to use the restroom or get some water, especially when we were working outside. I got sunburnt so badly working outside that I couldn't work outside for the next 3 days, all because they ran out of sunscreen and refused to get more. I would never recommend this place to anyone.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  York, PA2019, március 20.
Chick Fil a taught its employees to strive for excellence when serving guests. This helped me develop that characteristic. Chick Fil a was a family friendly work place environment.
Discounts on food
Not enough hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast paced and exciting job
Team Member/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Birmingham, AL2019, március 19.
Whenever the work day started, you always jumped in on a task, and immediately started helping customers. I learned a lot of customer experience with how to treat customers. Everyone I worked with was super easy to be around.
Chick-Fil-A
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Meridian, MS2019, március 17.
Great Place to work. This job was a great place to work at the environment was friendly. The customer was easy to deal with. The customers appreciated the service that they received from everyone.
Fun (though busy) work environment
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Gilbert, AZ2019, március 16.
You never have a moment to rest at Chick-Fil-A: you are expected to keep busy at all times, whether you're dealing with customers, stocking supplies, cleaning, etc. Despite this, you typically work with great people (you know CFA only hires the friendliest, most amiable people). Management is pretty strict, though (as with most places) they go easy on you if you can befriend them. Overall, not a bad place to work. I'd happily go back and do it all over again.
Pro érvek
Flexible hours, discounts on food, free meal for 5+ hour shifts, amiable and friendly co-workers/management
Very fast-paced and busy
1,0
Airport Chick-fil-A
cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, GA2019, március 16.
It’s horrible. You can’t eat the food. The managers are inconsistent and unorganized. You do not get benefits especially the scholarship program. They don’t care what problems you are going through in your life you still have to be to work and in time or you’ll get written up. School and sickness clearly is not an excuse. When you have an emergency they won’t let you leave. It’s either you stay or give them your badge pretty much. I thought working st Chick-fil-A would be a great experience for me and it may not be all Chick-fil-A’s but the one at the airport has ruined working fast food for me at all.
Meal cards $10
Kontra érvek
Short breaks. Can’t eat the food. Can’t take food home.
Chick Fil A
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fredericksburg, VA2019, március 15.
everyone always had good energy which made it a great work environment. Enjoyed interactions with table service & deliveries to stores in the mall. Did not have drive thru at this location.
2,0
horrible
Cashier/ Drive-thru worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Madison, MS2019, március 14.
they work you all these long hours and they don't want to pay you the amount of money you deserve. I worked long hours and overtime and didnt get the money I deserved.
i like it
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, GA2019, március 14.
its nice to play to work i like the job and the opportunity to better my myself and the job is very demanding but i like it and the people there are fun to work with
Fast paced
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Phoenix, AZ2019, március 13.
It was a great job, got paid well, and loved the crew. The half off of any product was amazing to bring home. The boss was great and understanding. We were very close with the community.
50% off all product
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very fast past but good experience
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Concord, NC2019, március 13.
Chick fil a is very fast paced than other restaurants. This causes lots of stress if you can only handle multi-tasking to an extent. Customers are usually friendly. Pay was low. The co-workers are alright. If you work as a high school student and take evening shifts, there will be mostly high school students working with you and some will be shady at times. Constantly have to do something. Managers are very friendly tho. It’s a good first job to know what you are good at and not good at. My only problem was the pace was too fast and expected new employees to be as fast as an employee that has been working there for months. Somewhat flexible hours
1/2 off on just 1 meal (yours), somewhat flexible hours, good management
low pay, stressful environment
Stimulating environment
Team Member/Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Silver Spring, MD2019, március 12.
It is fair to say that as Chick-fil-A grows in the fast food industry, team members and leadership staff feel that growth daily. This job is not for those focused just on money as we focus on making lives better. There are some aspects of the job that are hard to live by such as the high expectations (even when faced with guests that aren't the kindest you are expected to keep your composure). Overall, you must actually care about others before thinking to apply. You must be ready to go the second mile.
Lunch discounts, Team-driven environment
Kontra érvek
No paid leave, strenuous on body, stressful
Munkahelyi kultúra
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Buford, GA2019, március 12.
Chick-Fil-A was great place to work however, the management team was not the best. I learned about the business which allowed me to take those skills to other places.
Learning about the business
Lack of hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chickfila was a great first and transition job
Cashier and Drive Thru Worker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Warner Robins, GA2019, március 11.
I enjoyed both of my experiences working for this company. I was able to grow within the store and management was very reasonable. The store was like a huge family.
2,0
Busy.
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  محافظة الإسكندرية2019, március 9.
They have way too many workers behind the front counter at one time. It is an aggravating and ridiculous place of employment. A nice atmosphere though.
50% discount.
Kontra érvek
short breaks, they expect too much for a fast food place.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van