Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Cashier

2 278 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 14 163 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Munkahelyi kultúra
Worst place i ever worked don’t waste your time
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Auburn, AL the vil2019, november 17.
I absolutely don’t advise anybody to work at this place ! I worked there part time for three days and i never experienced anything so unprofessional in my life ! I wasn’t trained with anything at all instead of mangers actually helping me the regular employees did help me make drinks but other then that i learned everything on my own !! Drama is a big thing here they let certain people do whatever they want come in whenever they want i worked here seriously 3 days and couldn’t do it anymore i advise nobody to work here at all completely waste of time and i only worked there part time !!
I’m happy
Team Member Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Orange City, FL2019, november 17.
Honestly for a first job the experience is great. It is high paced and a little stressful but then again it is a fast food restaurant. They are very flexible with your hours and they try to work with you. The Managers are awesome.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work as your first job
CASHIER (Volt alkalmazott) –  Richmond, VA2019, november 16.
Chick-Fil-A was my very first job as a high schooler. It is a great place to work as a beginner and working there helped me gain experiences for future jobs as well, despite how different it could be.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast paced but also easy going
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Antonio, TX2019, november 14.
During lunch hour there would always be a rush. Main goal was to keep customers satisfied but also get them in and out as quickly as possible. Mornings were slow while lunch was much more fast paced
Great experience
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pembroke Pines, FL2019, november 14.
It was a great experience working at Chic - Fil - A but unfortunately I had to quit due to work interfering with school. If it was up to me i would still be working there .
3,0
Research First
Prep/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Macon, GA2019, november 14.
I wrongfully accepted a position because I needed more experience and financial stability. About a week after I started my position at Chick-fil-a, the coworker who was training me took a unscheduled personal leave, I didn't mind it. The problem was I had to step up and work in a position I wasn't qualified in; it was a challenge and I was very uncomfortable, especially when rush hour came. At the beginning the coworkers were supportive but they quickly changed. A supervisor would come and scold me because I wasn't doing things how they expected it to be done or they'll take me from one position to another, which was very confusing and overwhelming. The training process was very unorganized.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun workplace with good management
Part Time Front of the House/Drive Thru order taker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Madison, MS2019, november 13.
I loved the Chick Fil A I worked at, but I know people who worked at others who's experience was different. I believe my coworkers and I were well fit with each other and I learned many valuable skills.
3,0
Okay
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Alexandria, LA2019, november 12.
I had a hard time working here just because of the high stress level that it gave me. If you are okay with the very fast moving pace and little training I suggest you work here.
busy work days
Cashier/Order taker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Pennsylvania2019, november 11.
thousands of customers would come to chick fil a. A typical work day was at the cash register making milkshakes and drinks for guest and bagging food. As well as answering phone calls
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not the best place to be
Team Member/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sheridan, CO2019, november 10.
This place is good if you just simply need a job and money. But when I worked there the management wasn't the best. There was a situation that I felt was a serious matter and they didn't handle it in the best of ways.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hixson, TN2019, november 10.
Flexible hours, nice people to work with, worked Threedays a week and had to quit because of the location form my house Was to far to drive to work
Awful
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Union, NJ 070832019, november 10.
An extremely dehumanizing company.
I noticed the minority works made less that the other employees. There motto made workers seem more like slaves than employees
Fun to work
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Liberty, MO2019, november 10.
.The job was just a good experience I was able to make new friends and able to connect with the customers and they really just the best.I recommend this to others because you just get the best experience there.
Pro érvek
Free lunch
Kontra érvek
Short breaks
Very fast past
CASHIER (Volt alkalmazott) –  Portsmouth, VA2019, november 9.
Can get very busy. You always have to make sure you smile and make your customers feel welcomed and would want to come back. Always second mile service for our customers!
Good job
Team Member/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Philadelphia, PA2019, november 7.
Very busy but if you like fast food it would be a perfect fit for you . A lot of multi tasking is needed and patience , not a career job but gets the bills paid .
Munkahelyi kultúra
It’s a Great Company to work for.
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  East Point, GA2019, november 6.
Working with this company is a great opportunity for growth. The Brand it’s self is all about all serving people. No matter what position you’re in. It’s all about going the extra mile.
Awesome
Drive thru (Volt alkalmazott) –  Phoenix, AZ2019, november 6.
Chick fil-A will always be a great company to work for! They treat with respect, and understand that life consists of more than just what happens at work. This company strives to put the customer first but also treat the employees well, keep them out of harm's way, and treat them like family! Chick fil-A was family and I'd love to return to them someday soon! :)
Customer service skills
CASHIER (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2019, november 5.
As a cashier , I was very trustworthy with money as well as taking the role of handling the money at the end of the day. during the lunch hour in the medical was a very quick way to make you strategize time and think quick on your feet.
I loved working at Chick-fil-A
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Worth, TX2019, november 5.
Chick-fil-A was a great experience. Everybody was friendly. The management was outstanding. I never had a issue that didn’t go unresolved. They are very kind and caring.
A typical day at work
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dundalk, MD2019, november 4.
Jumping right into a fast paced work environment everyday, dealing with happy and pleasant customers also keeping busy with a variety of tasks. It was a great first job to grow.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van